Epi-Oxy-Fura=recomp

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Epi-Oxy-Fura=recomp

Alright alright. This isn't exactly a log, more like a periodically updated review. 28 days ago I began taking Epistane and quickly ramped up to 30 mgs a day. I only had enough for 20 days so on day 12 I began adding in Oxyguno. I tapered off of Epistane and into Oxyguno up to 4 pills a day. After the Epistane was finished I began adding in Furaguno at two pills a day(66 mg). Soon I will be tapering off the Oxyguno and finish off with 3-4 Furagunos a day.

Thoughts so far- I've taken Epistane before, so I knew what to expect. Strength increased noticeably, libido was high, felt great, and no noticeable sides. I upped my caloric intake slightly, and in three weeks I gained 8 pounds. Adding in Oxyguno seemed to increase energy levels slightly. After the Epi was done, libido seemed to drop slightly. Taking Oxy at 4 a day caused a slight increase in blood pressure, but nothing to fret over. Since dropping the Epi I have gained an additional 2 pounds and I think the Oxy is helping to cut me up a bit. The abs are poking out more.

Now- So far I've gained ten pounds, muscles are looking full, and since adding in Furaguno, they feel rock hard. The only other supps I am taking are:

Milk thistle
    Sam-e
    Lecithin
    Prostate Support
    Fish oil
    Betain
    Digestive enzymes
    Multi

So far no complaints. The cycle has been running smooth and solid. I do believe that I may have gained more already if I would be able to rest a little more and eat a little better. (I bartend and serve in a very busy Times Square restaraunt) Also, while taking Epistane I tried the Aspire 36 sample(couldn't resist). I am positive that it would have been amazing on its own, but on top of the Epi-libido it was almost too much. I was sore and so was she

Anyway I hope this was somewhat informative and will return periodically to answer any questions and provide some updates for those who are interested. Until then, Ciao.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

thanks for the log. i live in nyc too would be great to meetup sometime. hit me a pm.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

subscribed.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Hey piston I knew I'd see ya over here. Well I have tapered off the Oxy and am only taking Furaguno right now at three pills(100 mg). At 4 Oxygunos a day I was beginning to feel a little anxious. Don't exactly know why but after every dose I had kind of an edgy feeling and slight irritability that lasted for a couple hours. Very slight headaches too. I stopped taking Oxy yesterday and the feeling has subsided.

I am up another pound in bw since my last post, and am feeling good. What amazes me is that I have zero noticeable shutdown. The boys are hangin' strong. Seminal volume may have decreased a little, but since dropping the Oxy my libido seems to have bounced back a little from the Epi-dropoff.

Fura seems to be doing it's job well as I get a great pump just from warming up and it lasts all day. I gotta be careful not to overtrain but I love how hard my muscles feel on this. I have also been sweating alot more lately but that could just be from the miserable heatwave over the area. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Well I will continue on the Fura for 2-3 more weeks and may up the dose to 4 a day just to experiment a little. After that it's good ol PCT. I am planning on trying to taper into PCT as well just to make the transition a little easier, and if anybody has any recommendations on cortisol killers lemme know.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

sup mattikus

hey you think you could post thoughts, pros, and cons of each compound with doses when you have the chance???
  6. $Money$

how long have you been on again...total
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Been on 5 weeks so far, 2 weeks left to go. Up about 12 solid pounds.

I've taken Epi before but never taken more than 40 mg in a day as I feel it is overkill for me. 30 mg is a good dose for me as it works well with very few side effects. Feelings of well being, strength increases of 20-30 lbs on all compound lifts, good energy, high libido, and can go all night and then some with the lady (or ladies). At 40 mgs I start to feel some negatives like occasional lethargy, headache, and libido actually seems to fade for me at this dose. During this cycle I only had enough for 20 days, which I thought would be a good way to kind of jumpstart gains. Epi did this very well.

When I started taking the Oxyguno my gains had already begun from the Epi. I was taking 30 mgs Epi with 7.5 mg Oxy and the gains really seemed to start coming. I had crazy energy while working out and was getting more vascular. 2 Epi plus 2 Oxy a day was comfortable, libido still good, lots of energy, and feeling good. When I dropped Epi, I was taking 4 Oxygunos a day, and started to feel easily irritable, nothing too crazy but no more well-being. Libido died a little bit and erections didn't come as easily.(No pun intended) Strength increased a little more at this point, and pumps came very easily and stayed all day. Gains weren't coming as quickly as with Epistane, but bodyfat seemed to be coming off a little as I was looking more and more defined. I really think that Oxy would be great for a cutting phase. I cannot really say anything for sure about Oxyguno because I was only on it solo for about 3 days after Epi and before adding in Furaguno. I would have stuck with it longer, but I did not enjoy the headaches and irritability. Again they were not unbearable by any means, just uncomfortable.

I am now running Furaguno solo and feel fine. At the recommended 3 pills a day I barely feel like I am on anything, but that is not a bad thing. Fura does seem to cause a little extra sweat for me, which may help definition a little. Muscles look and feel rock solid. They did not feel this hard while on Epistane or Oxyguno. Weight seems to be stabilizing, but I will keep calories a little higher throughout. In a few days I will be upping the dose to four pills a day for at least a week before beginning the taper into PCT. I'll be able to give a better review on Furaguno in a couple of weeks.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

im repped out mattikus but thanks for that review, much apprieciated esp since we dont see much feedback from oxyguno. IT would have been nicer if you had ran it solo a little longer but i think we all understand why. Sounds like a good stack for cutting and hardening up while keeping strength...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

This is definitely a get lean and hard stack. I am taking Furaguno at four pills a day now and I've lost a pound, but it is probably bodyfat. Strength is still there and still increasing slightly, no side effects to speak of, and vascularity has increased. I'm seeing more veins all the time. I do not "feel" this compound at all. No aggression or libido, just the muscle hardness. Seems like a very mild one..
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Well I have finished the cycle.. Tapered into PCT with no problems. I started with Tor an AI and an herbal t-booster. Never taken Tor before but I am almost positive it is giving me side effects. All day headaches, dizziness, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but damn it is not pleasant. I decided to drop the Tor after a couple days of this and side effects have subsided. I was so dizzy I could not work out. Other than that things are fine. Have not lost any weight or strength since my last post, and feel very good. If I go the ph route again I will definitely utilize the taper method, it makes the transition very smooth.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Been on 5 weeks so far, 2 weeks left to go. Up about 12 solid pounds.

I've taken Epi before but never taken more than 40 mg in a day as I feel it is overkill for me. 30 mg is a good dose for me as it works well with very few side effects. Feelings of well being, strength increases of 20-30 lbs on all compound lifts, good energy, high libido, and can go all night and then some with the lady (or ladies). At 40 mgs I start to feel some negatives like occasional lethargy, headache, and libido actually seems to fade for me at this dose. During this cycle I only had enough for 20 days, which I thought would be a good way to kind of jumpstart gains. Epi did this very well.

When I started taking the Oxyguno my gains had already begun from the Epi. I was taking 30 mgs Epi with 7.5 mg Oxy and the gains really seemed to start coming. I had crazy energy while working out and was getting more vascular. 2 Epi plus 2 Oxy a day was comfortable, libido still good, lots of energy, and feeling good. When I dropped Epi, I was taking 4 Oxygunos a day, and started to feel easily irritable, nothing too crazy but no more well-being. Libido died a little bit and erections didn't come as easily.(No pun intended) Strength increased a little more at this point, and pumps came very easily and stayed all day. Gains weren't coming as quickly as with Epistane, but bodyfat seemed to be coming off a little as I was looking more and more defined. I really think that Oxy would be great for a cutting phase. I cannot really say anything for sure about Oxyguno because I was only on it solo for about 3 days after Epi and before adding in Furaguno. I would have stuck with it longer, but I did not enjoy the headaches and irritability. Again they were not unbearable by any means, just uncomfortable.

I am now running Furaguno solo and feel fine. At the recommended 3 pills a day I barely feel like I am on anything, but that is not a bad thing. Fura does seem to cause a little extra sweat for me, which may help definition a little. Muscles look and feel rock solid. They did not feel this hard while on Epistane or Oxyguno. Weight seems to be stabilizing, but I will keep calories a little higher throughout. In a few days I will be upping the dose to four pills a day for at least a week before beginning the taper into post cycle therapy. I'll be able to give a better review on Furaguno in a couple of weeks.
    thats a great comparitive review.... my guess is the oxy was increasing you BP causing your headaches... did you bother to check it all during its solo period? as for the anxiety i would hate that, the great thing bout epi is the incredible sense of well being, i hat ecompounds that made me anxious irratable or all out roid rage (superdrol is the only one that actually did that to me)... fura dont sound too bad either... i wonder how it would do stacked with epi... btw whats in fura again? isnt a supp that was previously released by someone elese under a diff name? or is this one of the completely new ones?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

No I did not check BP during Oxy's solo period and you are probably right. The thing that really sucked about the anxious feeling was the contrast to the Epi feelings of well being. Went from feeling great to kinda annoyed with everything. As for Fura, it is a good, mild, cutter. Can't say anything bad about it. Would probably stack well with Epistane for a good dry stack.

FURAGUNO
    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Serving Per Container: 90
    furaguno 0.033 g
    5a"Androstano[2,3"c]furazan
    17b"tetrahydropyranol 0.033 g (33mg) per tablet

ORESTAN A
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    Orastan-A 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

Basically non methylated furazabol. Gaspari's Orastan A was released a long time ago overseas and was never made available here in the U.S.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    No I did not check BP during Oxy's solo period and you are probably right. The thing that really sucked about the anxious feeling was the contrast to the Epi feelings of well being. Went from feeling great to kinda annoyed with everything. As for Fura, it is a good, mild, cutter. Can't say anything bad about it. Would probably stack well with Epistane for a good dry stack.

FURAGUNO
    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Serving Per Container: 90
    furaguno 0.033 g
    5a"Androstano[2,3"c]furazan
    17b"tetrahydropyranol 0.033 g (33mg) per tablet

ORESTAN A
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    Orastan-A 5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg

Basically non methylated furazabol. Gaspari's Orastan A was released a long time ago overseas and was never made available here in the U.S.
    ya i thought this was the one... might have to try it out myself sometime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. SD -> epi bridge for recomp??
    By syntheticreal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:35 PM
  3. Epi and DCP - Recomp
    By DrivenDreams in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:29 PM