ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
MY STATS
Height: 6'2
Weight:223
BF%: 9.97%
Max Bench: 410 (about 3 years ago, raw, and at 205lbs) I had a complete tear of my left pectoral so heavy bar bench presses are done for me.
Max Squat: 565 (I havent done them in a while, because I train in a garage and we havent purchased another rack yet.)
Max Deadlift: 545

TRAINING
My training style changes a lot. I train off of instinct mostly. Im very aware of how my body reacts to different styles. I've done DC, HIT, High-Volume and currently, its a mix of high intensity and high volume. I wont be listing my planned workouts as they change so frequently, but I will be listing each workout I have and feelings on each exercise.

NUTRITION
(This will change to a slightly higher carb on July 22, which is the first day after my beach trip. I will list an updated diet then.
Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 2 cups water, 1 serving of P.Wrath
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken,
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

So, this will be very low carb on workout days and basically no carbs on nonworkout days. Again, my approach will change following my beach trip.

GOAL WITH THIS LOG
Obviously, it will be to leanbulk. I also will be concentrating on strength increases. Im hoping to get my bench and deadlift up as well. I cannot wait to have some freaking carbs. My body should respond great to the higher carb intake. This should be good.

STAPLE SUPPLEMENTS
9 caps of fish oils
800ius of VitE
2000mg of VitC
Wild Oil of Oregano(immune system and so much more)
wholefood Multi
AcaiJuice(antioxidants)
fruit/vegetable powder
Purple Wrath(3 servings per day)

DOSING PROTOCOL FOR THIS LOG
Cordygen5: 3 pills preworkout(3 spread out on non/wo day)
Ragnorak: 1 serving preworkout(1 serving on non/wo day)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
Biceps
Standing Alternates- 35sx20, 50sx15, 50sx15
OneArm Spider Curls- 2 sets til failure with 35s
BarCurls(buddystyle)- 85lbs with reps 20/18/16/14/12/10/18
CableBarCurls- drop of reps 10/15/31
ReverseLyingCableCurls- 3 sets of 20
Crossbody Hammer- 50sx20

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Tricep Extension-85x20, 120x23, 50s til failure
Lying Cable Brainbusters- warmup, drop of reps 10/20/40
Rope Cable Extensions- warmup, 2 sets til failure

Overall Impressions So Far
Well, I had a lot of endurance. The cordygen5 seems to kick in with the first dose. Pumps were ok, but nothing out of the ordinary. Obviously, this is day 1, so I wasnt expecting much, but I was definately breathing better. Im looking forward to the weekend when I watch the fights and do some grappling. Hopefully this stack will provide me with the strength and endurance to be choked out a few extra times. I may not be the best BJJ technician in the world, but I dont tap on chokes. Im really trying to get toughen my mind even more than my body. My trainer is about 12 thousand times better than me. Im already way stronger, so with some decent tools and more increases in strength, I might have a small shot at tapping him out a few times. Enough of that. Back to the log

DAY 2
Back
(I only had 25 minutes, so I did all machines. I know what you're saying, but my training partners garage is full of crap. It would take that long just to set up for the workout)
OneArmMachineRows- warmup, 2sets of 20
WideMachinePulldowns- warmup, 2 sets of 20
Supersets of WidePulldowns(sitting on floor, again my real gym is a garage, but this gym has garbage machines)/StraightArmPulldowns- 3 sets w/20 reps each

Overall Impessions So Far
Well, I woke up at 5AM with 3hrs of sleep for this one. Also, no carbs at all the previous day, so needless to say, my strength was a little lower than normal. Pumps were actually really good though.

DAY 3
off day

DAY 4
Chest
Flat Bar BenchPress- 135x20, 185x6, 225x6, 275x15(tiedPR), 225x26
HighInclineFlyes- 40sx30, 50sx25, 50sx25(followed by presses til failure)
LoInclineFlyes- 50sx20, 50sx20
LoInclinePresses(just for stretch)(hands in)- 50sx60

Goodnight, I felt great today. I just cannot believe how good 275 felt. I went super slow with each rep to ensure that I didnt tear my pec again. The set of 225 afterwards and all my flyes shows how quick your endurance can rise on this stack. Its only day 4, but I am definately breathing much better. The Rag. seems to help with focus a great deal. I feel motivated, but not jittery at all. Thats what any pre-workout formula should shoot for. By the way, the Ragnorak tastes like freaking kool-aid. Im talking like awesome!!! MST did it right with this flavoring system. Well, next update will probably be sunday following my workout.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Awesome start/intro! Subscribed!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 5/6
off days

DAY 7
Biceps
Buddy Barbell Curls(weight is always moving)- 85x20/27/14/11/8/failure(34)
Incline Dumbell Curls(VictorMartinezStyle)- basically, holding your off arm at the top position while doing the rep with the other. 2 sets of 40x10
Incline Dumbell Curls(both arms 2gether)- warmup, drop of 40sx10, 30sx20, 20sx30
1 Arm Preacher Curls- Drop set w/10 reps each on weights 40/30s/20s/ w/partials til failure
Rope Cable Curls- 2 sets of 20
Lying Reverse Cable Curls(again, I love these for the peak)- 2 sets of 25

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Extensions- warmup(85x30),(with no rest til I finish with 20s) crazy drop set of: 120x5, 100x10, 85x15, 65x20, 50x25, 45x30, 40x35, 35x40, 30x45, 25x50, 20x201(Holy mother of Jehova!! I needed nothing else for my tris. Thats about the most intense pump that is humanly possible.)

My strength has remained steady which is really nice since Im cut way down. The pumps have been outstanding and have been of the top 2 benefits I've seen so far from this stack. My energy and mental drive are really good and it feels clean with no jitters. The biggest benefit so far is, without question, the stamina. I just have so much more wind. You'd think I was a marathon runner or somehthing. The cordygen is really taking my MMA game up a notch just my making so much harder for me to gas. Cordygen5 is looking like its about to make my list of staple supps. Oh yeah, and its great for the immune system too. Man, cheap, effective, cardio in a bottle, thats a winner for sure.

DAYS 8/9
off days

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The biggest benefit so far is, without question, the stamina. I just have so much more wind. You'd think I was a marathon runner or somehthing. The cordygen is really taking my MMA game up a notch just my making so much harder for me to gas. Cordygen5 is looking like its about to make my list of staple supps. Oh yeah, and its great for the immune system too. Man, cheap, effective, cardio in a bottle, thats a winner for sure.
Look's like you're reaping the exact benefits C5 was designed to promote. :cool:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
Side Note: My triceps are probably the most sore they have ever been. Its now been 3 days since my last workout, and it still hurts to even extend my arms a small amount. That being said, I opted to do a 'pull' workout, because thats all I was physically capable of. Hopefully, I will be able to do chest or shoulders tommorrow, but if not, Ill do deads/legs/traps and wait til friday for chest and shoulders.

Back
One Arm Dumbell Rows- warmup(100x15), 120x31
One Arm Machine Rows- 2 sets of 25(mainly for the good stretch I get on these)
Wide Machine Pulldowns- stackx15, immediate drop for 25
Wide Lat Pulldowns(sitting on floor, again, my gym SUCKS!)- 2 sets of 20 w/10 second holds at top on last 4 reps
CloseGrip Pulldowns(again on floor)- 2 sets of 10
One Arm Cable Rows(on floor using a folded metal chair to increase distance from weight stack and get a better stretch)- 2 sets of 12
StraightArmPulldowns- 3 sets of 20

Biceps
Alternating Incline Dumbell Curls(Victor-Style, holding my off arm in top position while performing rep with other. I also keep these straight, no supinating here)- 30x20, 40x10, 45x12
Rope Cable Curl(I keep my arms together throughout the entire motion as I feel it hits the brach. better.) 2 sets of 20
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- 1 set of 51(failure w/ rest pause)
Machine Preacher Curls- 1 set til failure(basically, it starts as full reps and then goes to halves, then partials, and the set concludes when I cant move it one inch. Well, actually, I hold it for at least 10 seconds at that point and then the set ends)

Well, Im now 3 days out from my beach trip, so my carb intake is really low and Im using a mild diuretic to get that final bit of vascularity. My weight is now at 221(the lowest Ive been in a LONG time), but my strength hasnt dropped one bit. Thats really suprising. Also, my mood during the workout is usually really bad at this point, but the Ragnorak seems to really be helping with the mental drive and focus part. As far as pumps go, they havent been outstanding, but they have been much better than they normally are when my carbs are cut so low. Now lets talk STAMINA. Man, I cannot even begin to descibe how amazing the cordygen5 is when it comes to stamina. This stuff is the best endurance and oxygen increaser on the market- handsdown. I've also noticed a slight increase in libido. I dont remember seeing that cordy products can do this, but it seems to be. Update coming tommorrow after my workout concludes. So far, so good...

Note To My Fellow MMA Guys
If you train in MMA even casually, you need Cordygen5. As you all know, cardio is the name of the game when it comes to MMA and nothing is on the level of cordygen5.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you're enjoying everything. about the libido increase; I know that cnidium monnier has been shown to increase blood flow to the penis, but i'm not exactly sure if any one thing in either product can contribute to the actual rise of libido or not.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Chest
(I only had an hour for todays workout, but with a few good intensity techniques, the workout was a success)
Flat Bar Presses- 135x15, 185x8, 235x16(at this point, I realize that my tri's will never heal from Sundays workout, so I go down instead of up), 205x31
LowIncline Flyes- 40sx15, 50sx20, 65sx12
Triset of HighInlclineFlyes/FlatFlye/FlatDumbellPress- 40sx12/12/12, 2nd set = 40sx12/12/12 immediately followed by another round with 30s x 15/15/20

Well, I had pretty much zero rest between sets and it didnt phase me at all. Normally Id be huffing and puffing, but the cordygen5 has completely eliminated that aspect. Again, my focus and strength were really good considering that Im only at like 40gs of carbs a day. The pumps were amazing today. I feel that can be attributed to a combination of the decreased rest time allowed by cord5 and overall pump promoting effects of ragnorak. Tommorrow will be my workout before my vacation. I will be carrying a couple very small sets of dumbells with me to the beach and hitting at least 5 workouts out of the 7 days Im down there. Those workouts will consist of very high rep giant sets and some good ol' fashioned cardio on the beach. My girl will be bringing her laptop, so Ill update as much as possible. My next update will be tommorrow following shoulders/legs....

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Have a great time at the beach, brother! Make sure to enjoy yourself. :D

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 85sx21, 85sx17(I felt suprisingly strong on these, but Im still going for bloodvolume, so I didnt go with the 100s)
One Arm Side Laterals- 3 sets of 20 with 25s
Side Lateral Pumps- 3 sets w/45s til failure(and I mean FAILURE)
Giant set of FrontRaise/ LateralRaise/ DumbellPress/ DumbellHolds above head for 60sec's- 3sets of 15 w/25s

I feel really good. There's like no need for cardio anymore, because cordygen5 seriously double your aerobic ability instantly. This product is officailly a staple for me. As for the Ragnorak, it has to be helping with strength. I was 219 this morning and I've forgotten what a carb tastes like yet I was still able to get some good reps on shoulder presses. My pumps were really good, which is suprising with no carbs. Well Im headed to the beach tommorrow. My next workout will be on Sunday or Monday and it will consist of some extremely high rep, giant set training. I just cant stand filling my car with dumbells, so I'll take 2 sets and be creative instead.

IT'S BEACH TIME BABY!!!!!
:bb3: :head:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
better fill that trunk! who needs clothes, anyways?? :p have a blast, brother!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
better fill that trunk! who needs clothes, anyways?? :p have a blast, brother!
Good Idea bro! Im leaving in 1 hr and 15 minutes, so Ill talk to you guys soon. Im at 220lbs and by far, the most vascular Ive ever been. Its been a 13 week cut in total, and Im about to do some insane bulking when I get back. Take care guys!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 12-14
off days. I was basically just letting my body do some healing and enjoying the beach.

Review of 2week SOLO run w/RAG/Cordygen5
Well, the ragnorak is the best tasting preworkou supplement on the planet. I would put it in my top 2 in the category of preworkout supps with Smash and Rag being very similar for me. The cordygen5 is an amazing supplement and as I stated earlier, it will be a staple of mine from now on. The endurance and cardio benefits are INSTANT. Thats still very hard to believe, but its the truth.

Update on Supplementation Protocol
I started dosing epidrol at 3 caps per day and I will continue this for one month. My dosing on cordygen5 and ragnorak will stay the same for the next 2 weeks which will be until my supply runs out.

DAY 15

Shoulders
Giant sets of frontraise/lateralraise/bentraise/presses- 5 sets of 20 each with presses to failure

DAY 16

Biceps
Standing Dumbell Curls- 3 sets til failure (51, 47, 52)
Trisets of StandingAlterntates/Hammers/ConcentrationCurls with reps of 15/20/21's(7/7/7)

DAY 17
Chest
Supersets of FlatFlyes/Presses/Pushups- 3 sets til failure on every set which was some seriously high reps since all I had were 20s and 40s.

DAY 18
Triceps
Trisets of Kickbacks/Dips/DumbellSkullcrushers- 4 sets of 30/20/failure

DAYS 19-20
nothin, basically I got slack and said screw it.

DAY 21(one week into Epidrol)
Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx25, 85sx12, 85sx12
Front Raise- 35x15, 45x10, 45x11
1arm Side Laterals- 30x20, 40x12, 40x12
Side Lateral Pumps- 2 sets til failure w/50s

Back
Supersets of WideMachinePulldowns/1armMachineRows- 2sets of 20/12
Supersets of WidePulldowns/StraightArmPulldowns- 2sets of 20/20

Biceps
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- stack x 20, drop of reps 8/12/100
(I just threw those in cause I felt good and I try to do as much as possible to help with biceps peak)

Well, lets see, I gained 8lbs in 8 days on my vacation. To say I was dirty bulking would be an understatement. I did however, enjoy the he** out of it, so it was worth it. My training while on vacation, was not great, but I was able to get some good pumps and some decent bloodvolume training. Today my weight was at 228lbs, so the bulk is ON!! I really think that the cordygen5 is contributing greatly to my lack of stamina loss. Also, the energy from Ragnorak was just what I needed to get me motivated to get back in the gym. Epidrol couldnt have came at a better time. Im assuming that I can attribute my lack of fatness to it. Ive noticed with both my havoc and epistane runs that bulking seems to be cleaner with this compound. Im also praying for some gyno reduction as i have a small amount that just wont go away. To both MilenniumSport and Genera, I do apoligize for my lack of updates. I was unable to use any form of internet on the island. You can expect my normal progress reports from here out. Well, this is gettting good and Im very excited about finally bulking. Update coming soon....

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
No problem, man! :D Glad to hear you had a blast on vacation!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 22/23
off days

DAY 24

Chest
Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx40, 85sx20, 85sx25
LoIncline Dumbell Press- 65sx30, 85sx20, 85sx20
LoIncline Flye- 50sx20, 50sx20
HiIncline Flye- 50sx15, 50sx20
PecDec- 3sets of 10 (hold for 3 secs at peak contraction, and then hold til failure(min60sec's) on last rep)

Triceps
Rope Cable(seated, behindhead) Extensions- 2 sets til failure w/stack
Rope Pressdowns- 2 sets til failure followed by partials
Dips- BW til failure

Well, my strength was down today, but after a week layoff and some poor dieting, thats to be expected. My stamina was still awesome. My pumps were phenomenal. My weight was at 223 today. I seem to be starting to lean out again. I am planning on leanbulking with an emphasis on LEAN, but things are a little hectic now, so for now, oats/whey will have to be half of my meals. My macro breakdown will not change. I havent noticed much of a difference yet from the epi, but again, Im just getting back into the swing of things so well see. Im expecting some good gains w/ min. fat with epi, so Im really excited about the coming weeks. Update coming following tommorrows workout.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Big dawg are u testing these? lol! Another great log coming. I can't wait to see u get onto the Epi. It will be nice to see these other 2 products esp Ragnorak. I want to try it one day.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Big dawg are u testing these? lol! Another great log coming. I can't wait to see u get onto the Epi. It will be nice to see these other 2 products esp Ragnorak. I want to try it one day.
Whats up buddy? Yeah man, Im testing all three actually. 4 weeks on each. The Rag is some good stuff. If you havent already, give MS a call, and Im sure they'll hook ya up with some samples.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25

Biceps
Barbell Buddy Curls- 85x 20/18/16/14/12/27
Incline OneArm Curls(holding off arm at top position while curling with other arm)- 35x12, 35x16
Incline Curls(done together)- 1 drop set of 40sx10, 30sx20, 20sx30
OneArm Dumbell Spider Curls- 2 sets w/35 til failure w/partials
Standing Alternates- 35sx20, 35sx25
Rope Cable Curls- 2 sets of 20, 1 drop of 15/15/15 reps
Lying Reverse Cable Curl- set of 20, set til failure (51) w/rest/pause technique

Stamina is beyond belief. Pumps are amazing. Im really loving this stack right now. My strength is coming, but Im more for bodybuilding than powerlifting at this point so Id actually prefer stamina over strength. Im sure the epi will have my strength coming up soon. Tommorrow is back and tris.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Whats up buddy? Yeah man, Im testing all three actually. 4 weeks on each. The Rag is some good stuff. If you havent already, give MS a call, and Im sure they'll hook ya up with some samples.
Cool, I figured u were and u called me a testing whore lol.:icon_lol:

I just noticed ur BF% is under 10, awesome. Glad to see all of this cutting is working for u.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I figured u were and u called me a testing whore lol.:icon_lol:

I just noticed ur BF% is under 10, awesome. Glad to see all of this cutting is working for u.
Thanks man. The beach certainly put a dent in it though. I cant wait to get the bulking in fullblown mass mode!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26

Back
One Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x30, 120x23
One Arm Machine Rows- 2 sets of 15 w/3 sec hold at peak contraction
Wide Pulldowns Machine- stack x sets of 12/17
Triset of WidePulldowns/CableRows/StraightArmPulldowns- 2 sets with 20/12/failure

Triceps(left elbow killing me, so I backed off a little)
Superset of Brainbusters/closegrip presses- 3 sets of 25/30 w/85
Rope Pressdowns- 2 sets til failure
Cable Kickbacks- 3 sets of 15
Rope Cable Extensions(seated, keeping hands 2gether)- 2 sets til failure w/stack

Well, my freaking joints seem to be dried out right now, so Im throwing some Osteo-C in the mix in the next few days. Its nothing extreme, but just some discomfort. Other than that, things are going really good with the addition of epi. Im at 227lbs today. Not sure if Im holding a lot of water or not, but I doesnt seem to be. Im still really lean, so I dont think much fatgain has occurred. Best thing so far...STAMINA, STAMINA, STAMINA. Update coming Sunday....

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're reaping the increased stamina benfits. Looking great, bro!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27
Off day, but I have a few things to note. Well, the reason I didnt train legs last week is because I injured my knee while on vacation(nothing extremely serious, just a strain), and I had to get some fluid trained from it. Also, yesterday after work I trained with my MMA coach for 5 hours. Holysh**! I am extremely sore today, but screw it, I learned some things. One of em is that my instructor has a freaking crazy hard highkick. He caught me in the left bicep and it was probably the most intense pain I've ever felt outside of my kidney stones. Anyways, on to the log...

DAY 28
Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx25, 85sx14, 85sx14
Front Raises- 35sx20, 45x12, 25 til failure(not sure of #)
Superset of Seated Incline Lateral Raises/ Lateral Pumps- 2 sets with 25sx20/45s til failure(usually around 35 or 40)
Very Weird Exercise- Again 80% of my training is done in a shed with no machines whatsoever. The small amount of machine training I do is done at the most pitiful gym on the planet. Its actually a rec. center. Anyways, I've been asking for a good cable station forever and then they get a mini-version, so I got creative today. I hooked the bar(with a hook on each end) to each side of the cable pulleys. I then lowered it to just below my shoulderblades(when sitting) and I did the following:
BehindtheNeck MiniCable Machine Presses- 3 sets of 30 ( I actually got a nice pump from these)
Cable Upright Rows- 2 sets of 15 w/3 sec holds at top.
Machine Shrugs- 2 sets of 8 w/stack w/3 sec hold at top and held to failure on final rep.

Lets see, my weight was at 226 today. My diet is officially in full leanbulk mode. I felt really good today. I didnt feel gassed at all. I also did some one-two combos with 4lbs weights and fullsized boxing gloves both for cardio and handspeed. Its amazing how much cordygen5 helps with oxygen. Thats really all I can say. You seriously dont get out of breath. The Ragnorak is also amazing both in taste, energy production, and pumps. With the low price as well, its hard to beat it. The epi seems to be bringing my strength up nicely as well. It also appears to be keeping me pretty lean so far even with my higher carb intake.

DAYS 29/30(last days of ragnorak/cordygen5)
I will try to get in one more workout on these 2 days. I will also be posting my review of the combo on wednesday.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 29/30
Ended up being off days after all.

FINAL REVIEW OF CORDYGEN5/RAGNORAK(W/CAF)

CORDYGEN5
10 of 10!!! This supplement is a staple for me from now on. Ive never used anything that comes close. From endurox, bcaas(megadosed), oxydrene, etc.., you just dont get the same 'air' you get with this one. You get instantly better cardio. Im not talking just a slight increase, but the type of increase that is noticeable. You're working out and you do a really hard set and the time you normally take to recover is cut in half. You do cardio and its twice as hard to get out of breath. I know cordyceps are known to increase immune function as well, and with the low price, I see know reason that any serious competitor wouldnt throw this in their arsenal. Im really getting serious with my MMA training and my cardio has improved immensely. My standup is much better because now I can practice for much longer with little to no rest. Im very impressed. That one free bottle has earned MST a few customers for life.

RAGNORAK(W/CAF. AND WATERMELON FLAVORED)
Ill get a little more detailed with this one.

Pumps- 8 of 10. I definately could tell if I went without it. Achieving a pump without it was much harder. I played with the dosage and 1.5 scoops was just right for me.

Energy- 9 of 10. It gives a very 'clean' energy. I would feel very motivated and driven, but even at 2 scoops no jitters at all. It only took about 20-25 minutes after ingestion for me to feel it. I liked to dose it 1 hr preworkout with just some water. That way it would kick in 30 minutes before my workout and I could start to visualize how that day would go.

Stamina- ? of 10. Thats really hard to say since I was using cordygen5 with it, so I want take a guess on this one.

Taste- 10 of 10. Holy crap, that junk is amazing. It tastes better than watermelon xtend which is my all time favorite tasting supplement. I could drink this junk like kool-aid. Great job on that aspect for sure.

Comparisons to other Preworkout Powders Ive used them all. Here's a few: fasttwitch, smash, purplewrath, xtend, xcell, N.O.Shotgun, NanoVapor, N.O.Xplode, SizeOn, Superpump250, Storm, PrimedUltra(caps though), and any others you can think of. Id put Ragnorak in the top spot and probably tied w/Smash. Id probably prefer which ever one happened to be cheaper at the time.

SideEffects/Negative for Rag- none

Overall Results For my 1 Month Log
My performance in MMA has pretty much doulbled. My hardness and size are both up. Im up right at 6lbs since the start and the combo made my beach prep(exteme cut) much much easier than normal. Overall, both supps are great and would be an awesome asset to any nonhormonal athletes, people in post cycle therapy, MMA trainers, or anybody for that matter.

TO MST
Thank you guys very much for this chance. You guys have great customer service and products to match.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 31

Chest
Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 85sx20, 100sx14, 50sx41
Low Incline Dumbell Flyes- 50sx20, 50sx20, 50sx27
Supersets of MachineInclinePress/PecDecs- 2 sets of 10/20 and then 15/10(w/3sec hold at peak contraction and 60sec hold at biggest stretch)

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x30, 120x24, 50x109
Rope Pressdowns- Held hands together and did one til failure for burnout
Cable Rope BehindHead Extensions- warmupx30, stack for 27, stack for 31

Cardio
I just had my training partner hold a huge pad, and I went 20 minutes with 1,2 combos including the occasional right low kick. I would do 30 with my strong side and then 40 with my weaker side. I also did one xtra set for my weak side. I like to to 2 full sets for each and then rest for 1 minute and go at it again.

Well, the epi seems to be bringing my strength back up nicely. I clearly have lost some pretty much going for bloodvolume for my 12 week prebeach prep. It feels good to be going heavy again. Im trying to hit a few heavy sets and then always throw one pump set in at the end to a la BranchWarren. Lets see, its Day17 of my epi run and so far, the most noticeable things Im seeing are strength and vascularity which is exactly what I want. Its good to feel lean on a bulk and I think epi is perfect for that. This version seems to be legit. I feel just as good, if not better than I have on previous epi runs (havoc, methyl-E, Ibe's Epistane). There's still a good bit of time left, so we'll see...

DAY 32
off day. I HATE WORK!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Wow, awesome log and final review, bro! I'd like to give a big thank you on behalf of everyone at Millennium for taking your time to log both of these products for us. I'm very happy that you enjoyed both products, and best of luck in all you plan on doing in the future! Hopefully you'll keep an eye out for future testing opportunities. :)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Wow, awesome log and final review, bro! I'd like to give a big thank you on behalf of everyone at Millennium for taking your time to log both of these products for us. I'm very happy that you enjoyed both products, and best of luck in all you plan on doing in the future! Hopefully you'll keep an eye out for future testing opportunities. :)
Id love to test for you guys anytime and Thanks again bro!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 32-34

DAY 35

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 85sx14, 50sx25
Plate Raises- 45x15, 45x15, 35x20
1Arm Lateral Raises- 25x20, 25x20
Lateral Pumps- 45sxfailure, 45sxfailure(40+ on both)
BehindNeck Cable Presses- set of 20, set of 14

Traps
Machine Shrugs- 2 sets of 8 w/3sec hold at top and held til failure on final rep

Back(width day)
Machine Lat Pulldowns- sets of 15/15/12 w/stack
Supersets of Wide Front/Back Pulldowns-2 sets of 10/10

Cardio
About 20 minutes on the heavy bag and some work on knees in the clinch.

Well, the epi is in full throttle and my strength and weight are both slowly climbing. My libido is up as well. Very nice! Also, I definately think it helps to keep you dry when you're bulking since I have no water weight at all. Im looking forward to seeing how much of a weight increase I can get my the end of the one month run.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 36/37
days off

DAY 38(DAY 24 on EPI)

Biceps
Spider OneArm Curls(all w/35lbs and NO REST)- 3sets of 10 for bottom halves, 3sets of 10 for top half, 3sets of 10 for full reps. (Holy crap, thats intense. I just read it in Flex, so I gave it a shot, and the pumps were great)
Incline Dumbell Curls- 40sx15, 40sx14, 30sx32
Crossbody Hammers- 2 sets of 20 w/50s
Rope Cable Curls- 2 sets of 20
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- drop of reps 8/54
Machine Preacher Curls- 1 set til failure w/partials

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Extensions - 85x30, 120x27(strength is finally getting back to where it used to be on this)
Lying Dumbell Brainbusters- 25x20, 35sx30, 35sx34

Im at 227, so thats only a 4lb increase, but thats fine. My vascularity is really suprising on. Normally, even on a slight bulk like this, I can fat at the same rate of muscle. It seems that Im both harder and stronger which is making me look bigger. Epidrol seems to be on par with the others I've tried. It has the same 'feeling' as IBE's Epistane and EST's Methyl-E. Havoc worked great for me, but it just seemed to be a little different in terms of aggression and I seemed to be more shutdown on it. I have no bloodwork to back this up and Im not knocking havoc, but honestly I just got a little something different from it. Ok, back to my log. Im really happy with my endurance. It seems that epidrol helps a lot with this, since I dropped the cordygen5, but havent seen a huge decrease in stamina. The pumps on this are great. I do feel some slight lower back pumps in the AM, but they're not bad and usually subside pretty quickly. Well, next update will be on Friday...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 39
Should've been chest day, but my fiance's grandmother had surgery, so most of the day was spent in the hospital. She's 88 and came out of the surgery just fine so far, so I know all the prayers helped.

DAY 40
Chest
Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 100sx18, 100sx15(again, strength is slowly coming back)
Incline Flyes- 50sx20, 50sx20
Trisets of HiInclineFlyes/LoInclineFlyes/FlatFlyes- 40sx15/15/15 and 45sx10/10/12

Let me just say that it was 106 degrees today and again, I work out in a shed. The heat index was at 116 and it's hotter in our shed than it is outside. I mean, I can deal with heat pretty good since I've always trained there, but man, it seriously just took the wind right out of me today. Ok, enough whining. My weight is at 227, so thats a gain of 5lbs so far, but thats perfect for me. Im leaner and stronger. Im hoping to just basically go up to about 255-260 this year(it was 251 last year) and then cut down and end up being a very very lean 230-235. Im already planning my next epi cycle for january, so that tells ya how much I like this product. I think its perfect for leanbulking and its positive effect on libido coupled with the decrease in estrogen makes it a good stacker product. I may do a low dose(1-2caps) of epi w/ some bold and low dose phera(1-2 again) just to see if there's some good synergy between the 3. Anyways, Ive got 4 days left and my next update will be on sunday.

DAY 41
off day

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 42
Shoulders
Curl-Bar Military Press superset w/Dumbell Press- 65x40/ 50sx20, 115x20/50sx25, 165x15/50sx26
Supersets of SeatedDumbellLaterals/LateralPumps- 2 sets of 25sx20/50s til failure
BehindtheNeckCableMachinePresses- 2 sets of 40

Back(width day)
Machine Wide Pulldowns- stack x sets of 15/15/21
Wide Pulldowns(sitting on floor)- sets of 30/20/20 and final set was done behindneck for 21 right after fronts.

First, my weight is at 227 so thats still up 4lbs from the start. My strength is almost back to where it was when I was 250, so thats amazing. No sides to report except an INCREASE in libido which obviously isnt a bad thing. Overall, this compound seems exactly the same as methyl-e and IBE's epistane. My final review will be coming on Wednesday. The 30 day log will be ending on Tuesday, so looks like its PCT time...

DAY 43/44(final day of Epidrol)
off days

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
wow i really liked this log, good freakin job bro. I can see why AN picked you as a rep.

You really got me thinking that epidrol is the same as epistane and is the real deal. I havent tried any others but im happy to know that this is a legit product. Seems very weak to me nonetheless....

whats the highest per day dosage you have done with the epi compound in general?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Okay, Im probably gonna get flamed a little for this, but I actually did 80mgs for about 2 weeks. I was doing this transformation contest thing through the mail. I didnt get any sides and my bloodwork was actually the same at 50mgs as it was with 80. I normally get it done every 2 weeks while 'on'. I really think 30-50mgs is the sweet spot.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW OF 30 DAY EPIDROL RUN

MY STATS
Starting Weight:223
Ending Weight: 228(+5lbs)
BF%: Well, I had a one week vacation in there that I ate like crap on. Also, I checked it at the beginning of this whole log which was 6 weeks ago, and the epi only consisted of 4 weeks, so it really wouldnt be fair to judge the bf change. Im assuming its pretty close to 10 though.

IS THIS THE SAME AS EPISTANE, METHYL-E AND HAVOC?
Honestly I think this compound is the real deal. I feel that Havoc is a little stronger than the others. Again, its just a different 'feel' for me. I would choose my epi product of choice basically by price, so that puts epidrol at the top.

WHAT KIND OF GAINS DID YOU GET?
It was anything crazy in terms of strength and size, but the gains in vascularity were steady. I really like 'dry' compounds and this one is just that. Also, its a valid point to note that I had NO joint soreness which is normally associcates w/decreased estrogen. Thats all the good with none of the bad. I would reccommend Epidrol as a great recomp or cutter on its on. In a stack, I might add Bold or Ergomax to add a little more power to its bulking potential.

SIDE EFFECTS
None, but again, I did have some crazy elevated libido.

OVERALL VIEW OF MY EPIDROL EXPERIENCE
I felt really good the entire time. Its strange to take a ph type of product and feel no sides. Stange and very nice. I really dont feel the least bit shutdown. My vascularity and hardness improved more than anything else. I had nice stamina increases and my strength was elevated slightly. I think the main point of this log was to prove or disprove the authenticity of this product - again, ITS FOR REAL! Its a quality product from a company with great customer service. Ill certainly be using it again in early january for my stack of superdrol/bold bridged into epi/furazadrol, so keep an eye out for that log.

TO GENERA SUPPLEMENTS
Thank you very much for the chance to log this one. I recieved nothing but great customer service from you guys. I look forward to doing business with ya in the future.