Ugab's Cordygen5/Ragnorak SOLO********er bridged into Epidrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Wow, awesome log and final review, bro! I'd like to give a big thank you on behalf of everyone at Millennium for taking your time to log both of these products for us. I'm very happy that you enjoyed both products, and best of luck in all you plan on doing in the future! Hopefully you'll keep an eye out for future testing opportunities.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

2. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Wow, awesome log and final review, bro! I'd like to give a big thank you on behalf of everyone at Millennium for taking your time to log both of these products for us. I'm very happy that you enjoyed both products, and best of luck in all you plan on doing in the future! Hopefully you'll keep an eye out for future testing opportunities.
    Id love to test for you guys anytime and Thanks again bro!
    •   

3. DAYS 32-34

DAY 35

Shoulders
    Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 85sx14, 50sx25
    Plate Raises- 45x15, 45x15, 35x20
    1Arm Lateral Raises- 25x20, 25x20
    Lateral Pumps- 45sxfailure, 45sxfailure(40+ on both)
    BehindNeck Cable Presses- set of 20, set of 14

Traps
    Machine Shrugs- 2 sets of 8 w/3sec hold at top and held til failure on final rep

Back(width day)
    Machine Lat Pulldowns- sets of 15/15/12 w/stack
    Supersets of Wide Front/Back Pulldowns-2 sets of 10/10

Cardio
    About 20 minutes on the heavy bag and some work on knees in the clinch.

Overall Impressions So Far
    Well, the epi is in full throttle and my strength and weight are both slowly climbing. My libido is up as well. Very nice! Also, I definately think it helps to keep you dry when you're bulking since I have no water weight at all. Im looking forward to seeing how much of a weight increase I can get my the end of the one month run.

4. DAYS 36/37
    days off

DAY 38(DAY 24 on EPI)

Biceps
    Spider OneArm Curls(all w/35lbs and NO REST)- 3sets of 10 for bottom halves, 3sets of 10 for top half, 3sets of 10 for full reps. (Holy crap, thats intense. I just read it in Flex, so I gave it a shot, and the pumps were great)
    Incline Dumbell Curls- 40sx15, 40sx14, 30sx32
    Crossbody Hammers- 2 sets of 20 w/50s
    Rope Cable Curls- 2 sets of 20
    Lying Reverse Cable Curls- drop of reps 8/54
    Machine Preacher Curls- 1 set til failure w/partials

Triceps
    Incline Dumbell Extensions - 85x30, 120x27(strength is finally getting back to where it used to be on this)
    Lying Dumbell Brainbusters- 25x20, 35sx30, 35sx34

Im at 227, so thats only a 4lb increase, but thats fine. My vascularity is really suprising on. Normally, even on a slight bulk like this, I can fat at the same rate of muscle. It seems that Im both harder and stronger which is making me look bigger. Epidrol seems to be on par with the others I've tried. It has the same 'feeling' as IBE's Epistane and EST's Methyl-E. Havoc worked great for me, but it just seemed to be a little different in terms of aggression and I seemed to be more shutdown on it. I have no bloodwork to back this up and Im not knocking havoc, but honestly I just got a little something different from it. Ok, back to my log. Im really happy with my endurance. It seems that epidrol helps a lot with this, since I dropped the cordygen5, but havent seen a huge decrease in stamina. The pumps on this are great. I do feel some slight lower back pumps in the AM, but they're not bad and usually subside pretty quickly. Well, next update will be on Friday...

5. DAY 39
    Should've been chest day, but my fiance's grandmother had surgery, so most of the day was spent in the hospital. She's 88 and came out of the surgery just fine so far, so I know all the prayers helped.

DAY 40
    Chest
    Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 100sx18, 100sx15(again, strength is slowly coming back)
    Incline Flyes- 50sx20, 50sx20
    Trisets of HiInclineFlyes/LoInclineFlyes/FlatFlyes- 40sx15/15/15 and 45sx10/10/12

Let me just say that it was 106 degrees today and again, I work out in a shed. The heat index was at 116 and it's hotter in our shed than it is outside. I mean, I can deal with heat pretty good since I've always trained there, but man, it seriously just took the wind right out of me today. Ok, enough whining. My weight is at 227, so thats a gain of 5lbs so far, but thats perfect for me. Im leaner and stronger. Im hoping to just basically go up to about 255-260 this year(it was 251 last year) and then cut down and end up being a very very lean 230-235. Im already planning my next epi cycle for january, so that tells ya how much I like this product. I think its perfect for ********ing and its positive effect on libido coupled with the decrease in estrogen makes it a good stacker product. I may do a low dose(1-2caps) of epi w/ some bold and low dose phera(1-2 again) just to see if there's some good synergy between the 3. Anyways, Ive got 4 days left and my next update will be on sunday.

DAY 41
    off day
    •   

6. DAY 42
    Shoulders
    Curl-Bar Military Press superset w/Dumbell Press- 65x40/ 50sx20, 115x20/50sx25, 165x15/50sx26
    Supersets of SeatedDumbellLaterals/LateralPumps- 2 sets of 25sx20/50s til failure
    BehindtheNeckCableMachinePress es- 2 sets of 40

Back(width day)
    Machine Wide Pulldowns- stack x sets of 15/15/21
    Wide Pulldowns(sitting on floor)- sets of 30/20/20 and final set was done behindneck for 21 right after fronts.

First, my weight is at 227 so thats still up 4lbs from the start. My strength is almost back to where it was when I was 250, so thats amazing. No sides to report except an INCREASE in libido which obviously isnt a bad thing. Overall, this compound seems exactly the same as methyl-e and IBE's epistane. My final review will be coming on Wednesday. The 30 day log will be ending on Tuesday, so looks like its PCT time...

DAY 43/44(final day of Epidrol)
    off days

7. wow i really liked this log, good freakin job bro. I can see why AN picked you as a rep.

You really got me thinking that epidrol is the same as epistane and is the real deal. I havent tried any others but im happy to know that this is a legit product. Seems very weak to me nonetheless....

whats the highest per day dosage you have done with the epi compound in general?

8. Okay, Im probably gonna get flamed a little for this, but I actually did 80mgs for about 2 weeks. I was doing this transformation contest thing through the mail. I didnt get any sides and my bloodwork was actually the same at 50mgs as it was with 80. I normally get it done every 2 weeks while 'on'. I really think 30-50mgs is the sweet spot.

9. FINAL REVIEW OF 30 DAY EPIDROL RUN

MY STATS
    Starting Weight:223
    Ending Weight: 228(+5lbs)
    BF%: Well, I had a one week vacation in there that I ate like crap on. Also, I checked it at the beginning of this whole log which was 6 weeks ago, and the epi only consisted of 4 weeks, so it really wouldnt be fair to judge the bf change. Im assuming its pretty close to 10 though.

IS THIS THE SAME AS EPISTANE, METHYL-E AND HAVOC?
    Honestly I think this compound is the real deal. I feel that Havoc is a little stronger than the others. Again, its just a different 'feel' for me. I would choose my epi product of choice basically by price, so that puts epidrol at the top.

WHAT KIND OF GAINS DID YOU GET?
    It was anything crazy in terms of strength and size, but the gains in vascularity were steady. I really like 'dry' compounds and this one is just that. Also, its a valid point to note that I had NO joint soreness which is normally associcates w/decreased estrogen. Thats all the good with none of the bad. I would reccommend Epidrol as a great recomp or cutter on its on. In a stack, I might add Bold or Ergomax to add a little more power to its bulking potential.

SIDE EFFECTS
    None, but again, I did have some crazy elevated libido.

OVERALL VIEW OF MY EPIDROL EXPERIENCE
    I felt really good the entire time. Its strange to take a ph type of product and feel no sides. Stange and very nice. I really dont feel the least bit shutdown. My vascularity and hardness improved more than anything else. I had nice stamina increases and my strength was elevated slightly. I think the main point of this log was to prove or disprove the authenticity of this product - again, ITS FOR REAL! Its a quality product from a company with great customer service. Ill certainly be using it again in early january for my stack of superdrol/bold bridged into epi/furazadrol, so keep an eye out for that log.

TO GENERA SUPPLEMENTS
    Thank you very much for the chance to log this one. I recieved nothing but great customer service from you guys. I look forward to doing business with ya in the future.

10. you have pm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m drol bridge into h drol/winabol stack
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:49 PM
  2. methyl 1-d as bridge into The One?
    By paulg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Just finished epi, bridge into pplex?
    By thehazzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 06:26 PM
  4. Phera bridge into MOHN...
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:45 AM