Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Name: Kyle
Height: 6'
Weight: 193 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Education: B.S. Psychology, RSCNJ

Years of training experience: 3 years improperly, 3 years properly but not fit for my body, 1.5 years of precise training

Years of supplement experience: From age 17 - 20 I've tried everything under the sun. After age 21 I tried prohormones and prosteroids, ran a cycle of test prop and primo once, not long ago my body told my to go f* myself so I did an extensive detox after relapsing with mononucleosis and having a severe mental breakdown. I now have a strong, healthy staple arsenal and eat organic foods and drink 2 gallons of water per day.
Years of proper nutrition: Since the age of 21, I've been eating decent foods, although stress can cause me to binge eat. I now follow a reduced carbohydrate eating lifestyle, because that's what's best for my mind and body.

Type of training executed: High Intensity Training
Other Exercise Activities Performed Routinely: Krav Maga lessons (1 on 1), Taekwondo training (1 on 1), kayaking (distance and sprint intervals), swimming (mile timed), hiking, beach sprints

Type of diet/eating lifestyle currently on: Reduced Carbohydrate eating lifestyle. I eat no wheat products, rice products, etc. I get all my carbs from vegetables, berries, apples, and post workout I'll have 2 organic pop tarts for an insulin response (full of sugar). I eat mostly organic chicken breasts with minimal sodium as part of the seasoning, fresh and frozen quality vegetables, shellfish, fish, and grass fed, organic beef/steaks.

Staple supplements: New Chapter (Neurozyme, super critical Holy Basil, Oregano force, Coffeeberry, Mental Clarity, Stress Support Multi, Organic Unbounded Energy, Chinese Skullcap, super critical DHA), Lean Green, Rainbow Lightning (best anti-oxidant product IMO), Oryx Goat Whey Protein

Current Supplements:
MAN HV Body Octane
MAN Blueprint
MAN Clout (picking up some soon)
Applied Nutraceuticals RPM
Applied Nutraceuticals Lipotropin PM
Twin Labs ZMA
MST Cordygen 5
Palo Alto Labs Reset AD
USP Labs Super Cissus

Personal Character Flaws: I thought I’d list these, because I may as well give the reader the chance to relate to me a little better and jump in my shoes if he/she so desires. I have a tendency to overreact to certain situations (ex. Mild road rage). I have a tendency to be very self-critical, like everyone can be. When I get overwhelmed with stress, I tend to let problems pile up until I become overloaded with exponentially big issues at hand (ex. Parking tickets, cell phone bills, etc). When I cross the extreme stress threshold I have a tendency to binge eat. The only thing that has helped me out with this is Relora ™. I think I may get some from NOW supplements and it’s extremely cheap. IMO it beats prescription anti-depressants/anti-anxiety meds.

Goals: I have a lot of very high goals, but they’re not far off. I want to be the ultimate athlete, period. I don’t want to be a jack of all trades, I want to be a god of all trades. I want to excel in hand-to-hand combat for extended durations without feeling fatigued, I want to be able to kayak the 5k race in first place while being able to sing to myself, I want to be able to be at the front of the pack in a long beach run race, I want to be able to lift incredible weight with outright precision, I want to be able to keep up with anyone’s workout without feeling drawn out, and I want to complete any circuit without succumbing to the elements of heat, lack of oxygen, fatigue or fear. I want to be as close to superhuman as possible.

Reality: I am a very strong guy for my size and stats and I am always complimented on m precise form with exercises. My flexibility is getting much better and I’m stretching everyday. My endurance in kayaking and swimming is bar none. I was the number one kayaker in central NJ lifeguard tournaments a few years ago and I have not lost my edge. My hand to hand combat skills are getting increasingly better each week and I even bought one of those half-torso boxing targets named ‘Bob’ so I can wail on him everyday practicing kicks, punches and elbows. The neural enhancing herbs I’m taking have me thinking so sharp that I’m almost able to predict someone’s next move. Weird. My goals stem from my undying desire to be a superhero ever since I was young… We’ll see how far I get.

My log details: I will give details about each physical activity I do and if I don’t have enough time for a full-blown log format, I’ll atleast keep ya posted. I’m going away July 6th to July 9th, so I may not be able to update then, but we’ll see!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Name: Kyle
Height: 6'
Weight: 193 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Education: B.S. Psychology, RSCNJ

Years of training experience: 3 years improperly, 3 years properly but not fit for my body, 1.5 years of precise training

Years of supplement experience: From age 17 - 20 I've tried everything under the sun. After age 21 I tried prohormones and prosteroids, ran a cycle of test prop and primo once, not long ago my body told my to go f* myself so I did an extensive detox after relapsing with mononucleosis and having a severe mental breakdown. I now have a strong, healthy staple arsenal and eat organic foods and drink 2 gallons of water per day.
Years of proper nutrition: Since the age of 21, I've been eating decent foods, although stress can cause me to binge eat. I now follow a reduced carbohydrate eating lifestyle, because that's what's best for my mind and body.

Type of training executed: High Intensity Training
Other Exercise Activities Performed Routinely: Krav Maga lessons (1 on 1), Taekwondo training (1 on 1), kayaking (distance and sprint intervals), swimming (mile timed), hiking, beach sprints

Type of diet/eating lifestyle currently on: Reduced Carbohydrate eating lifestyle. I eat no wheat products, rice products, etc. I get all my carbs from vegetables, berries, apples, and post workout I'll have 2 organic pop tarts for an insulin response (full of sugar). I eat mostly organic chicken breasts with minimal sodium as part of the seasoning, fresh and frozen quality vegetables, shellfish, fish, and grass fed, organic beef/steaks.

Staple supplements: New Chapter (Neurozyme, super critical Holy Basil, Oregano force, Coffeeberry, Mental Clarity, Stress Support Multi, Organic Unbounded Energy, Chinese Skullcap, super critical DHA), Lean Green, Rainbow Lightning (best anti-oxidant product IMO), Oryx Goat Whey Protein

Current Supplements:
MAN HV Body Octane
MAN Blueprint
MAN Clout (picking up some soon)
Applied Nutraceuticals RPM
Applied Nutraceuticals Lipotropin PM
Twin Labs ZMA
MST Cordygen 5
Palo Alto Labs Reset AD
USP Labs Super Cissus

Personal Character Flaws: I thought I’d list these, because I may as well give the reader the chance to relate to me a little better and jump in my shoes if he/she so desires. I have a tendency to overreact to certain situations (ex. Mild road rage). I have a tendency to be very self-critical, like everyone can be. When I get overwhelmed with stress, I tend to let problems pile up until I become overloaded with exponentially big issues at hand (ex. Parking tickets, cell phone bills, etc). When I cross the extreme stress threshold I have a tendency to binge eat. The only thing that has helped me out with this is Relora ™. I think I may get some from NOW supplements and it’s extremely cheap. IMO it beats prescription anti-depressants/anti-anxiety meds.

Goals: I have a lot of very high goals, but they’re not far off. I want to be the ultimate athlete, period. I don’t want to be a jack of all trades, I want to be a god of all trades. I want to excel in hand-to-hand combat for extended durations without feeling fatigued, I want to be able to kayak the 5k race in first place while being able to sing to myself, I want to be able to be at the front of the pack in a long beach run race, I want to be able to lift incredible weight with outright precision, I want to be able to keep up with anyone’s workout without feeling drawn out, and I want to complete any circuit without succumbing to the elements of heat, lack of oxygen, fatigue or fear. I want to be as close to superhuman as possible.

Reality: I am a very strong guy for my size and stats and I am always complimented on m precise form with exercises. My flexibility is getting much better and I’m stretching everyday. My endurance in kayaking and swimming is bar none. I was the number one kayaker in central NJ lifeguard tournaments a few years ago and I have not lost my edge. My hand to hand combat skills are getting increasingly better each week and I even bought one of those half-torso boxing targets named ‘Bob’ so I can wail on him everyday practicing kicks, punches and elbows. The neural enhancing herbs I’m taking have me thinking so sharp that I’m almost able to predict someone’s next move. Weird. My goals stem from my undying desire to be a superhero ever since I was young… We’ll see how far I get.

My log details: I will give details about each physical activity I do and if I don’t have enough time for a full-blown log format, I’ll atleast keep ya posted. I’m going away July 6th to July 9th, so I may not be able to update then, but we’ll see!
Now that is some detail!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Now that is some detail!!
Awesome, I like to give the full details of everything so people can make an accurate judgement. I will be away for a wedding from Friday to Sunday, so I'm letting everyone know in advance. My next weight workout will be tomorrow, however, I did have a cardio session earlier today.

I do feel that machines can be accurate tools for measuring cardio capacity differentials. I used a Cybex Arc Trainer around 4:00pm. I dose RPM at 2 caps in the AM at 10:00am (my sleep cycle's been way off, tell me about it... but I still get 8 solid hours)... and at 4:00pm I still felt awesome and amped. I didn't want to dose another 2 caps. I took 3 caps Cordygen at 10am, and another 3 caps before the cardio. I also took 1 scoop Body Octane at 10am and another before the cardio. I was about to crank out a high intensity interval training session at follows:

1:00 minute warmup
1:00 minute all out sprint
repeat until 28:00 minutes

I not only did this with no problem, I increased the setting by 10 points (from 40 to 50 on a 1-100 rating) and still did a higher strides per second than normal (178-184 sprint versus before 160-164 SPS)

I'm not a huge fan of machines, but with the ipod they're fine once in a while. I increased tension and increased my speed and after I was complete with the session, my heart rate quickly returned to normal. I sweated like a pig on the arc trainer and I left immediately and was able to carry out conversation within less than a minute.

I should've got some stim free RPM by now, but I guess I'll be doing 2 and 2 caps of regular RPM per day, everyday. Also, I take about 15,000 total ORAC rating sum of antioxidants in the morning with RPM, so I feel the effects maybe enhanced. I also am getting bioperine caps (cheap) to enhance the absorption of my other supps, so that will further enhance the RPM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
repeat until 28:00 minutes

I not only did this with no problem, I increased the setting by 10 points (from 40 to 50 on a 1-100 rating) and still did a higher strides per second than normal (178-184 sprint versus before 160-164 SPS)
do you use a heartrate monitor?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
do you use a heartrate monitor?
No, but good point! They're pretty inexpensive and easy to find. Maybe I should buy one and monitor my heart rate.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Okay, update:

Yesterday's workout:

Incline Dumbell Press: 85 lb dumbells, 15 reps
no rest
Flat Dumbell Press: 75 lb dumbells, 13 reps
no rest
Bent over rows (T-Bar machine): (2) 45 lb plates, 25 reps
no rest
Seated dumbell overhead press: 55 lb dumbells, 15 reps
no rest
Lateral raises: 25 lb dumbells, 15 reps each arm
15 second rest
Leg Abductor Machine: 300 lb (maxed), 25 reps with a slower negative and longer pause at full contraction
no rest
Leg Adductor Machine: 300 lb (maxed), 25 reps with a slower negative and longer pause as well
Lunge and tricep extension (used 10 lb dumbells and with each lunge I extended the dumbells to stimulate the triceps)
I did this for equivalent of 100 yards non-stop
no rest
Tricep pushdowns: 100 lbs to failure I think was 20 reps
Abs: Weighted ab crunches (machine is differently scaled than many.
Planks
DONE

The workout felt really good. My legs will need the weekend to recoop probably, but they're getting extremely ripped. After a couple days on Blueprint and RPM, my pumps are very solid all day. I really like RPM so far. The Cordygen 5 maybe kicking in, as I do not need any rest what-so-ever... although I didn't take virtually any rest before, I needed to catch my wind after legs... but not now.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This picture was taken a few days ago with a concrete background so I could give it to someone to photoshop in a new background and whatnot... lol... It's the only picture I have right now from the ones taken so I figured, what the hell... it can be used as a before picture.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
About 30 minutes ago, I did an HIIT cardio session for 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of medium/high intensity steady paced cardio.

My legs were sore from the prior workouts, so I lowered the resistance. I used the arc trainer again that's in my fitness center. I lowered the resistance back down to 40 out of 100 and did:
1 minute 'jog'/1 minute sprint.... until 20 minutes was reached.
At this point, I looked at my arms and there weren't just beads of sweat, there was like a stream of sweat rolling onto the floor. I took 2 RPM in the morning and 2 prior to the session. Crap, I forgot to add.... I added bioperine at 5mg and 250 mg Relora to the dosing. Bioperine further enhances the bioavailability of everything, as you all probably know.
After the 20 minute of HIIT training, my Ipod playlist (randomized) decided to get better and I got into a 2nd wave 'zone'... I felt like Forrest Gump when he broke free of his reinforced boots... I took my hands off the handles of the machine and was cranking out a really sick pace for 12 minutes before I decided to cool down and hop off. The machine said I burned 650 cals in 32 minutes, which seems good to me, so take what you will of it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm an idiot for forgetting to mention that I take Poseidon. I don't even think of Poseidon as a supplement anymore; It's like a food or drink, but anyways.... I never forget Poseidon ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should also give you an idea of my typical diet... I don't really have a diet, persay... but keep things consistent. I don't eat any rice, wheat, or corn products. I get my carbohydrates from vegetables, fruits (apples and berries mostly), beans & legumes, and maybe spirulina or some stuff like that. I've been having a lot of shakes lately, but... I eat a lot. The base of all my shakes is Oryx Goat Whey protein. It yields the best all around results in my own opinion and goat milk closely resembles human milk.
A typical day of eating is as follows:

Breakfast:
45 grams goat whey
2 TBSP organic PB
1 serving organic hemp protein

Brunch: Chicken, beans, salad or veggies

Lunch: Chicken or fish/shellfish, vegetables

Dinner: Chicken, fish/shellfish, or steak with vegetables and a salad

Late night snack: Same shake as breakfast, maybe a little less peanut butter... or just some coconut milk instead of PB.

**** On weight workout days I add another PWO meal in between brunch and lunch consisting of 50-60 grams goat whey and (2) organic toaster pastries for a total of 600 calories of fast acting protein and fast absorbing carbs.

*** If I'm hungry in between meals, I may have a protein bar (Nitrotech, although I don't like Muscletech very much)

** In between meals I may have fruit, whenever I so desire

* If I am participating in prolonged, recreational cardio (dancing, hiking, or whatnot), I'll down a New Whey tube (42 grams predigested whey fractions) to keep a positive nitrogen balance.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I eat clean and stock my apartment with fresh foods that are mostly organic. I also don't stress over some very minute things... If I'm at someone's barbeque, I eat the best things I can. If I'm out to eat, I order smart. If the barbeque chicken is to die for, I'll eat more... whatever.

I purchased Relora so I can cope with the stress in my life a bit better. It's great for reducing cravings as well. It's not an appetite suppressant or a sedative. Relora is amazing stuff and will give it's full effects in about 12-14 days.

I also must give props to the companies of the products from which I'm supplementing with.

1. Nimbus Nutrition- Poseidon is the best thing that's happened to the industry. 'Nuff said.

2. Palo Alto Labs- Great products I've used so far. Reset AD is keeping my adrenals healthy and I've got an unopened bottle of Aspire waiting to be used when I get a good booty call ;)

3. MAN Supplements - You've got some great, innovational products on the market. I'm very impressed and anxiously awaiting to add Clout to my stack!

4. New Chapter - Good line of solid, super-critical organic products

5. MST - I'm digging the Cordygen 5 and your other products look good too.

6. Last but not least, Applied Nutraceuticals... RPM is some sick stuff! Still waiting for the non-stim in the mail though ;)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Nice stack...glad to hear it's going well FOG. :thumbsup:

Workin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Can someone enlighten me if it matters what time schedule your body is locked into? Mine has been set to sleep around 3:00 and wakeup at 11:00am.... I get deep, deep, recooperative sleep, and definitely get some good sunlight hours, but I'd like others opinions and/or substantiated facts on the subject. That is... if anyone reads this thread.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the circadian rythym's specific hours that your body is locked into shouldn't matter unless you arent getting restful sleep. People live fine in those far northern regions where for instance this time of year you are getting 20+ hrs of sunlight. So as long as its restful sleep, the clock shouldnt matter

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: I worked out on Sunday and I used the fitness center in my apartment high rise complex, which uses commercial grade (Maxicam) equipment machines along with freeweights. It's good stuff and it has a lot of space.

The workout went like this:

Shrugs (standing on the seat of a shoulder press machine):
200 lbs, 75 reps with perfect 1/1/3 tempo, 5 reps
semi forced to failure
Seated Chest Press: 170 lbs, 25 reps was failure
Seated Low Row: 160 lbs, 22 reps was failure
Shoulder Press Machine: 150 lbs, 10 reps with extra slow
negative, dropset to 100 lbs for an additional 11 reps (failed)
Lat Pulldown: 160 lbs, 20 reps was failure
Squat Machine: 300 lbs (max), 40 reps was failure
Abs: Laying leg raises with crunch, planks

I'll leave this as a record to base my strength off of so far. There was absolutely NO rest in between exercises. The fitness center was empty and I need not get a few seconds of rest. Just so you know, I sometimes need a few seconds to catch my breath, as each set is absolute failure... This time I needed no rest. I also increased weight on a few exercise, but it'll be noted on the next workout log in the fitness center. What good is it for me to tell you what I did a week or two ago when I can just log the next one and keep track of it better? Today's workout I'll post as soon as I'm done.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what it is exactly, but I tried upping the RPM dose to 3 caps in the morning for the past 2 days and I've felt nauseas all day yesterday and so far all day today. My appetite is shot and the feeling of an oncoming vomit waiting to happen isn't in my favor. It could be the 5mg bioperine as well... not sure, but I'm going back down to 2 and 2. My stim free RPM, which was sent out over 10 business days ago, still hasn't arrived... so no word on that.
I am setting up my half torso boxing target today and purchasing a speedbag/heavy bag combo to also have on my balcony for some intense training. I'd like to stick a couple good speakers out there and really get things going.

In other news, my Clout shipped as well as Orotine. I plan on adding half a serving of Orotine to the Clout servings to get a bit more of the creatine in my daily intake.

Sleep lately has been severely deep. Poseidon has allowed me to ween off of Ambien CR, and now with the addition of the new supps and Lipotropin PM, my dreams have been SEVERELY deep... not b/s.

I have about 10 memorable highly lucid dreams per night. For example:

A couple nights ago I dreamed that I was on a ghost ship with the cast of Harry Potter. There were intense, deep conversations the entire time and I can't type all that happened in between... but Harry and I had a disagreement and we started fighting. I eventually held him hostage and coerced him to get me off the ship. He entered a password onto a digital screenpad and a door on the ship opened leading to an escape pod. I got in and blasted away....
The dream cut to a road on a huge hill which i was going down... I was flying on one of those 'noodles' that you use in the pool. There were no people or cars in sight... I heard a kid on a dirtbike approach me and asked me to stop so we could talk. I kept going and ignored him. He tried grabbing my foot in the air and I did some crazy mid air spin move and whacked him across the face with the noodle, got back on the noodle in mid air and kept going. This startled him and he began accelerating again as I tried moving faster. He caught up and I decided to just hear him out. He explained that I was on a deserted world and that the only people left in the area were at the beach at the bottom of the hill. We had a strange, long, philosophical conversation about dreams, life, reality, and perception... We talked about the fact that we both knew that none of this is real, etc. It was freaky.
At the bottom of the hill was a beach and I turned around and the kid on the dirtbike was gone. I heard drum & bass music in the distance on the shores and I eventually walked up to a rock, cove-like structure where a group of people were dancing and partying under a cave type shore structure. I come to realize that two people were getting married and the head of the ceremony was a normal civilian. I suppose no religious figures were really around, whatever. I also came to find out that there was a man who owned (or was the leader of) the beachfront property. He looked like the father of Thomas Jane in the Punisher. I continued down the shore towards another large hill which was obstructing my view behind it and I heard a loud rumble of a car... A classic 1968 looking Dodge Bumble Bee drove from the beach into the ocean. Followed by another classic car at full speed. I jogged towards them and heard a voice of the man who owned the property and when I turned around, I realized he had a shotgun and was preparing to fire. I ran on the beach in weaving patterns to try and avoid being hit, but I took a slug to my right lat, and another to my ankle. I felt my warm blood dripping down me as I used every bit of energy to stand... I was as dead as a dear in headlights. Then a man dressed as a race car driver ran in the path of the almost-lethal bullet and took the hit. He dropped to his knees and said, "fly."
I jumped with one leg and lifted off the ground and flew to the hill. I was out of range of the bullets. Over the hill was a modern looking cityscape.

The dream went on... and I ended up finding another object to fly with and I had to fly down a street at a certain speed to return home and then I woke up... but... yeah... my dreams have been intense. And I have many of them per night.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully this log will eventually show people something useful, LOL. My workouts are usually always changing (I come up with a schematic that matches my mood, spur of the moment before entering the gym usually)... And sometimes my appetite or mood for the day is altered a little bit.

Anyhow... yeah, not using 3 caps of RPM at once anymore. Not happening ;) The chocamine zaps the hell out of my appetite... I'm pretty positive that's what it is. My workout today was okay, but not great. I didn't take in as many cals as I would've liked to but it's ok. My cals were also effected the day before, so that's probably what did it for today's workout!

1. Bent over reverse flies: 12 lb dumbells @ 1/2/2 tempo, 30 reps
followed by an additional 15 reps at a faster pace (BURNED LIKE HELL)
2. Incline Dumbell Iso Chest Press: One han at a time at a rapid pace, 55 reps each arm; 30 second rest; 25 reps both arms at a time
3. Supinated medium grip lat pulldown: 150 lbs, 20 times was failure (very slow negative)
4. Front Dumbell Raises: 35 lb dumbells, 10 times, followed by 15 lb dumbells with a quicker pace non-stop 40 times was failure
5. One legged leg press: 45 and a 25 lb plate on each side:
No rest in between
right leg: 40 reps/left leg:40 reps
right leg: 25 reps/left leg:25 reps
" " : 20 reps/" " :20 reps
" " : 10 reps/" " :10 reps
6. Rope tricep overhead extensions: 60 lb of stack weight, 14 reps was failure

Too fatigued to do abs... and I've been having the runs all day. Not sure why exactly, but water passes right through me.

Also, my caloric intake wasn't high enough the previous day to get in a little extra.

Notes: The incline iso chest was a great exercise and definitely got a lot of tissue stimulation from it. The 25 reps afterwards gave the extra needed stimulation for a bit more growth hopefully. I felt the need to try a new angle of attack, so why not a 'sprint' type approach?
My legs were weaker today than normal, my front delts were a little weaker, and my triceps fatigued a bit faster. This is fine by me because I was running off of enough calories to barely keep Paris Hilton functioning. I had to force myself to eat the past couple days and I don't like doing that. It reminds me of Venom Hyperdrive, one of the worst products out in my own opinion. The first batch of Venom killed my appetite for months. No b/s. Then they changed the 'proprietary blend'. ;)

Overall, I'm happy with my workout, because I know that my body was running on fumes and I still had fun. I pushed myself 100% with what I had. My heart rate was sky high when I walked out the gym door, but it returned to normal surprisingly fast (within a couple minutes)... maybe this can be attributed to the C5? Who knows. I'm going to be eating more cals granted my appetite comes back tomorrow. Also, I eat intuitively, but I make sure to not let more than 3.5 hours go by without food.

I ate an extra 200 cals (organic pop tart) PWO and I took a 20 minute power nap and a shower. I feel refreshed.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Killer log.

Group fitness instructor ey? You teach classes?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Asian babe! Yeah, I used to instruct beach circuit training classes, but now I just do personal training. I miss doing it though.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutraceuticals was nice enough to supposedly send me non-stim RPM, however, it's been 15 or so business days and it hasn't arrived ;)

I'm going to do some weight training soon, I'll keep this log going tonite.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutraceuticals was nice enough to supposedly send me non-stim RPM, however, it's been 15 or so business days and it hasn't arrived ;)

I'm going to do some weight training soon, I'll keep this log going tonite.
I sent it before I left for vacation- pm me with your addy and I will resend

drguitar78

drguitar78

Awards
Nice pic Force of Green...looks like you take good care of yourself. I am just wondering...because it's something that I am very conscience about in myself....maybe it's just the angle of the pose, but it looks like your right arm is more massive than the left...sorry, no offense...my right arm is significantly bigger than my left and it bugs the **** out of me. I always try to workout my left arm a little more but sometimes wonder if that just works against me from overtraining it....anyway, I'm not trying to pick apart your well-oiled physique, I guess I am just looking for someone to relate to with my lopsided arms, haha. Any thoughts you care to share would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice pic Force of Green...looks like you take good care of yourself. I am just wondering...because it's something that I am very conscience about in myself....maybe it's just the angle of the pose, but it looks like your right arm is more massive than the left...sorry, no offense...my right arm is significantly bigger than my left and it bugs the **** out of me. I always try to workout my left arm a little more but sometimes wonder if that just works against me from overtraining it....anyway, I'm not trying to pick apart your well-oiled physique, I guess I am just looking for someone to relate to with my lopsided arms, haha. Any thoughts you care to share would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks
Hey there! I think one arm may be a little bigger than the other, yeah... I'm pretty sure it's virtually leveled out since I don't do any exercises that primarily target biceps anymore. Hmmmm... I think one trap is higher than the other too, but not very noticably. I think it's from 12 years of carrying a backpack on the one trap. lol.

drguitar78

drguitar78

Awards
Hey there! I think one arm may be a little bigger than the other, yeah... I'm pretty sure it's virtually leveled out since I don't do any exercises that primarily target biceps anymore. Hmmmm... I think one trap is higher than the other too, but not very noticably. I think it's from 12 years of carrying a backpack on the one trap. lol.
Haha..yeah I know what you mean..I've done a lot of things with my right arm and have neglected my left for the first 18 years of my life...no wonder it's littler and shaped differently..weird..it's shorter and more peaked... I wonder if localized IGF-1 injections would help remedy that...any thoughts? Also, what do you think about training with respect to lagging body parts..do I train more volume or just higher intensity?

And one more question for you if you don't mind...You said you don't target your bi's anymore...why is that?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey there Dr. Guitar! I wouldn't even worry about trying to remedy something like that. It's mostly (99%) only noticed by you to be honest. Not worth wasting money with MGF or IGF, what if it accelerates growth too much in the other arm? Not good.

I had people try and ream me out in another thread when I said I don't work my biceps because they're big enough... hahaha... What I meant is that they are disproportionate to my chest and frame. I overworked my biceps when I was younger and was in competitive rowing (gave me bigger back and arms/forearms). My arms grow fast. My legs grow fast. My chest doesn't. I don't want to have a dysmorphic build, so I compensate by negating primary biceps movements.

drguitar78

drguitar78

Awards
Hey there Dr. Guitar! I wouldn't even worry about trying to remedy something like that. It's mostly (99%) only noticed by you to be honest. Not worth wasting money with MGF or IGF, what if it accelerates growth too much in the other arm? Not good.

I had people try and ream me out in another thread when I said I don't work my biceps because they're big enough... hahaha... What I meant is that they are disproportionate to my chest and frame. I overworked my biceps when I was younger and was in competitive rowing (gave me bigger back and arms/forearms). My arms grow fast. My legs grow fast. My chest doesn't. I don't want to have a dysmorphic build, so I compensate by negating primary biceps movements.
oh...i see. damn! competitive rowing...I should have gotten in to that..my back needs some work (especially on the left side ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Today I trained for an hour with my Krav Maga instructor. My endurance was lacking a bit this morning. My sleep last night wasn't the best either, as my package was still not being released. Fedex is really killing me with their piss poor customer service. I am kinda tired now. I've been eating turkey a lot lately and I'm beginning to buy into the whole 'tryptophan' sleepiness from eating turkey! Grrrrrr.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Wow this log has made a revival !

For some reason, despite some common folklore/brolore, I think the turkey-tryptophan thing is definitely all in your head ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Wow this log has made a revival !

For some reason, despite some common folklore/brolore, I think the turkey-tryptophan thing is definitely all in your head ;)
This is definitely true, although almost every meal for the past few weeks has been built off of a turkey base. lol.