PrimaForce Primal N20 Review

1. PrimaForce Primal N20 Review

PrimaForce Primal N20
    Primal N2O (Refreshing Lemonade) By PrimaForce

Taste: If you like what seems to be the patented Prima/Sci lemonade flavor, you will like this. Actually quite a good taste for a pre-workout supp (9/10)

Mixability: Not a real problem here, a little tends to sit on the bottom (I mixed 2 scoops with about 8oz of water), but after a little swirling half way through drinking, it all dissolved (9/10)

Strength: I really like this stuff for strength. Felt great at the gym, really cranked some serious weight (9/10)

Pump/Vascularity: I do not respond well to the typical NO/pump products, but actually got some descent pumps out of this around gym time. Muscles felt full and good to go. (9/10)

Endurance/Recovery: Well, it was good for anaerobic endurance, at the gym lifiting weights, I felt fairly invincible. As for anaerobic endurance, I felt like it had little or no positive or negative effects. (7/10)

Energy: I am sure it is mostly a caffeine and I am not a fan of pumping caffeine into pre workout supps, but regardless, shortly after taking the N20, I had a good wave of energy that persisted throughout the workout and did not create any form of crash (8/10)

Other: I do not like the fact that it is a proprietary blend, actually very frustrating to me and I wish Prima/Sci would rectify this. I understand the reasons for using a proprietary blend, but Prima/Sci is usually better about disclosure in formulas and I would like to know whether or not I should be adding additional bulk for certain ingredients

Overall: When it comes to lifting alone (anaerobic workouts), this is the best preworkout supp I have used.

2. I wanted to try Primal N2O myself,just curious what other Pre
    Workout mixes have you taken and how do they compare? to
    Primal N2O Joe
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    I wanted to try Primal N2O myself,just curious what other Pre
    Workout mixes have you taken and how do they compare? to
    Primal N2O Joe
    hmm, that might be a lot of products to list Let me see, that I can think of off the top of my head:
    universal storm/shock therapy
    met-rx amped
    bsn noxplode
    ai chaos
    dymatize xpand
    eas catapault

IMO, n20 is better than those. I would be hardpressed to put them all in order, but I am a big fan of the n20

this is not as good as man bo or clout, but those products are more than just preworkout energizers imo.

4. Cool thanks man I just bought 3 bottles here from the auction
    section 60/for all 3

5. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Cool thanks man I just bought 3 bottles here from the auction
    section 60/for all 3
    good deal.

I dose 1.5-2 scoops about 40 min. before lifitng and I only use it on lifiting days (3-4 days per week), not on cardio days. Dosing like this seems to have retained its effacacy well
    •   

6. Hey thanks man.I'm glad Primaforce/Scivation now have a good quality bulk beta alanine powder and citruline powder.I reaally think that their products are great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: P-Slin, Primal N20, VPX Redline (Miscellaneous Products)
    By The Batman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. Primal N20
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 06:58 PM
  4. Primaforce Primal EAA
    By dagecko in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0