11-oxo solo log with bloodwork

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started 11-oxo today at 3 pills per day (225mg total) I'm going for 2 bottles + weak post cycle therapy. i might change the dosage if needed. I'm making this log mostly to track my progress..

Days 1-20 - 11oxo 3pills
Days 21-36 - 11oxo 4pills (might change around dosage)
Days 36-56 - 6oxo 3pills

Baseline stats
----------------------------
166lb

With calipers my bf% calculates to 22%, but i was told the test runs high and im more around 18%..

*room for blood work* (already took test just need to get a copy of the results)

I'm following the max-ot program with a hyper caloric diet

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (166lb)
--------------------
Obviously a placebo effect, but i felt really focused in the gym today, and bumped up the weight in all of my lifts, i just felt stronger. Also libido was higher then the already high..

Took 3x75g Adrenosterone (11-oxo) morning, pre workout, bed

~4000c today
~220 grams protein today (~1.32g/lb) i need to increase this to 1.5g/lb+
~1gal of water
I had 2 ON Procomplex shakes today (huge amounts of BCAAs)
I also had a 1000c weight gainer shake
5g glutamine before bed

Barbell Curls - 75lb (5x3)
Straight bar rows - 130lb (5x3)
"V"-Bar Pull-downs - 160lb (5x3)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not wanting to sound like a jackass, but do you think you could stick to the recommended dose? so far every log I can find ends up with people inching their way up to 450 or 600mg a day and getting the 3AD type effect out of it, but I really want to see what it does the way ergopharm intends it. the cortisol inhibition is a really interesting effect I think

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscribed

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
interested in bloodwork.....sub'd

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
sub

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
---------------
210g protein
~3600c

2 weight gainer shakes and a lot of chicken today, had a peanut butter sandwich, yogurt, and a huge double burrito from chipoltle.

I'm lagging on the bf% #s, I'm gonna check it before i go to the gym tomorrow. I'm gonna work chest, barbell bench, dips, incline dumbbells and such.. I will get the blood work as soon as I have time, i just need to get a copy of the results..

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to sound like a jackass, but do you think you could stick to the recommended dose? so far every log I can find ends up with people inching their way up to 450 or 600mg a day and getting the 3AD type effect out of it, but I really want to see what it does the way ergopharm intends it. the cortisol inhibition is a really interesting effect I think
Yeah thats what im intending to do, im thinking its better to use it in assisting in a leaner bulk. My diet is going to play a bigger role in putting on mass, and less cortisol will indirectly increase T3.. we will see how this plays out.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
something about that post just appears very pompous, one PA said if dosed higher it would have an anabolic effect, not a 3AD type of effect, it was marketed as both a lean or a mild bulking agent depending on dose. Second, let this guy run it the way he wants, he spent the money, if you want to see what happens at the normal dose you can always purchase it yourself. I am not trying to be a jackass either but it just seemed quite rude to come into somebody's log that was not asking for assistance and tell them to run it the way you want. Again I am not trying to start an argument with you, it just came off as being very rude.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I didn't tell him to run it that way, I asked if he could. I possibly could have woreded it differently though. It would be no different than me asking if you could continue running your 60X0 workout routine for your MST log rather than returning to your regular routine. So long as I'm asking, not saying you should, or telling you that you have to, I wouldn't think its pompous.

You are right, I should have said anabolic effect rather than 3ad. Its just that 3ad is marketed for its anabolic effect moreso than cortisol. I just can't seem to find any logs run at 225mg a day of 11oxo. All the hype around the of 3ad at 450(to as high as 900) mg a day has seemed to squeeze the cortisol value of low dose out of the picture. The other thing that is also interesting at the low does is its minimal shutdown, and minimal to no need for PCT - "This directed use of this product is specifically designed to selectively provide cortisol modulation while minimizing sex hormone activity". I believe its been stated more than once that 11-oxo at the 225/daily dose shouldn't require PCT at all.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What specific blood tests are we talking about?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is your hair falling out yet ? Libido down ? Feel like wearing pantyhose?? :)

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 (168lbs)
3 pills again..

not much to write.. i still haven't felt anything really at 225mg/day. I've read that i takes adleast a week or so.. But I'm up 2lbs in 3 days.. i think thats more atributed to eating a lot more than i usually do, hopefully the 11oxo keeps my bf% down though..

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol....
are these sides??
maybe at higher does (500-600mg/day) but not at 225mg/day..
even then with proper PCT your fine. I'm not sure about the hair part though.. i read that 11-oxo turns into 17-keto-test, idk if that can turn into DHT..

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 + 5

----------------

On july 3, that night i woke up from sleeping coughing really hard, i was coughing so hard that i pulled a muscle near my tail bone, and i could hardly move around after that, i'm pretty good now and ill be hitting the gym tomorrow.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was coughing so hard that i pulled a muscle near my tail bone, and i could hardly move around after that, i'm pretty good now and ill be hitting the gym tomorrow.

dang bro, be careful at the gym!

if you could barely move, you might want to think about taking a day off to make sure it doesn't flare up

good luck, regardless!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is your hair falling out yet ? Libido down ? Feel like wearing pantyhose?? :)
idk if you were kidding or not but my libido really diminished, but after a few days going off i was back in full force, i didnt really notice alot from 3/day lot a few pounds and little bit stronger, heh i just ordered some jw tongiht

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
nice bloodwork. turd.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice bloodwork turd x2

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..

I have run 11-oxo, and 11- test, and im currently using 11-test in my transdermal. Some thoughts when i saw your dosage, Easy l is right in that the dosage your using is a bit low, i ran the recomended dose for 2 weeks and got nothing, i upped it to 5 caps per day, and bang, i started leaning out, getting full muscles, loads of energy, feeling happy etc, but however you choose to run this, its your log, and il be following along, all the best bro, Russian

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
LOL what an idiot its about 20 years old...im a turd.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting i always wondered how 11-oxo would perform by itself

keep up the work

any side effects from 11-oxo?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
rowz4broz Anabolics 108
Anabolics 1