SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Day 22

Shoulder/Tri day:

Shoulders/Triceps
    1. Seated Dumbbell Press: 55x10, 55x10, 55x10
    2. Behind Head Military Press: 95x10, 95x10, 95x10
    3. Delt Raises: 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
    4. Trap Shrugs: 140x10, 150x10 160x10
    5. Tricep Pressdown: 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
    6. Standing Skull Crushers: 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

Great workout again, pumps are the same. Libido is sky high right now, and the mood is still elevated.

2. Day 23: FINAL DAY

So today is the final DTHC workout, legs and bi's

Legs/Biceps
    1. Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 275x8
    2. Leg Press: 180x10, 270x10, 360x10
    3. Calf Raise: 110x10, 120x10, 130x10
    4. Calf Press: 90x10, 90x10, 90x10
    5. Straight Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
    6. Hammer Curl Bar: 65x10, 75x10, 85x10
    7. Reverse Curl: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10

I had a very good workout today, great pumps, great libido, and great mood. I am going to quit this cold turkey, ending with 6 pills, so that I can let people know if I have any side effects of quitting it's use so abruptly. I will conclude this log with a final review with pics in about a week.
    •   

3. thanks in advance for the detailed log.

4. Final Review

Efficacy: 9/10
    The product does what it says it does, my libido and mood were elevated from about the second day I began the product. I didn't experience any of the other sexual effects of this product, such as increased sexual performance or increased semen volume. The pumps I experienced in the gym were amazing, as well as the alpha male mentality I gained from using this product, which helped me push out a few more reps when I really wanted to quit.

All in all I would say this is an e****lent product. I had always wanted to try the DT2010 and was going to purchase a bottle this summer, however when this opportunity came along I had to jump on it, and I am very glad I did. I now see why many recommend this as the top herbal testosterone booster, I will be recommending it myself.

On a side note, I did end up stopping this cold at 6 pills a day without any sort of tapering. I had absolutely no adverse effects, however I still recommend doing what is on the bottle for the simple reason that Chuck knows much better than I do about taking this product. I also ramped it up to 6 a day fairly quickly with no adverse side effects, just more pronounced effects of the supplement itself.

Here are two ending pics, not a huge difference of course, but that is to be expected with only 23 days.

Again this pose needs work, lots of it.

Chuck, thanks again for this opportunity, and good luck with the sales of DTHC!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post
    Final Review

Efficacy: 9/10
    The product does what it says it does, my libido and mood were elevated from about the second day I began the product. I didn't experience any of the other sexual effects of this product, such as increased sexual performance or increased semen volume. The pumps I experienced in the gym were amazing, as well as the alpha male mentality I gained from using this product, which helped me push out a few more reps when I really wanted to quit.

All in all I would say this is an e****lent product. I had always wanted to try the DT2010 and was going to purchase a bottle this summer, however when this opportunity came along I had to jump on it, and I am very glad I did. I now see why many recommend this as the top herbal testosterone booster, I will be recommending it myself.

On a side note, I did end up stopping this cold at 6 pills a day without any sort of tapering. I had absolutely no adverse effects, however I still recommend doing what is on the bottle for the simple reason that Chuck knows much better than I do about taking this product. I also ramped it up to 6 a day fairly quickly with no adverse side effects, just more pronounced effects of the supplement itself.

Here are two ending pics, not a huge difference of course, but that is to be expected with only 23 days.

Again this pose needs work, lots of it.

Chuck, thanks again for this opportunity, and good luck with the sales of DTHC!

Thanks for the review, at my office, i got a pic of me doing the rear lat spread. I will post it wed. What u want to do is put ur hands in the same place but, roll ur shoulders up (like a shrug), then then rotate them back, then drop them, then spread ur lats. ur doing like alot of bodybuilders I use to compete against would do, ur arching ur shoulders forward and down (like the hunch back of notre dame) like ur rowing, it should feel more like the top position of a sumo style dead lift.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get Diesel Trib Test & Raw Test in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 12:50 PM
  2. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 02:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM