SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. SC, whats ur natty test booster (or semi natty like JW) usage history?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yep, thats the best way, first dose when u get up, then about 4 hours 2nd dose, then about 4-5 hours 3rd dose. For me I get a big Nitric Oxide boost from DIESEL TEST Hardcore so I cannot take them after 7pm or I will be thirsty all night.
    I think I just realized why I shouldn't take DT late at night. Last night, I went up to 6 pills, when I was usually only taking 1 at night, I took 2, and I was up until about 5 am (took the pills at 1 am), and you're right, I was thirsty as all hell. I'm about to get on a better sleep schedule anyways, going to bed earlier and waking up earlier.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    SC, whats ur natty test booster (or semi natty like JW) usage history?
    For ALL natural test boosters, I have used:
    ActivaTe
    NOW TestoJack100

AI's:
    6-OXO
    Jungle Warfare

Every time I ever used an AI, I got sick, cold-like symptoms after about 2 weeks of using them. ActivaTe was great, and it put me in a GREAT mood, which was really one of the things I was hoping DT HC would do, and after the second day of taking it, my mood was increased greatly. NOW TestoJack didn't do anything for me, I took it for about 3 weeks then just stopped because it had no effect

4. Day 9

Leg day today:

Legs/Biceps
    1. Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 275x8
    2. Leg Press: 180x10, 270x10, 360x10
    3. Calf Raise: 110x10, 120x10, 130x10
    4. Calf Press: 90x10, 90x10, 90x10
    5. Straight Bar Curls: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
    6. Hammer Curl Bar: 65x10, 75x10, 85x10
    7. Reverse Curl: 60x10, 60x10, 60x10

I took all 6 pills again today, however this time I took my last serving much earlier, about 4-5 hours before I went to sleep. This seemed to help me out a lot as I fell right asleep last night.

Other observations: I'm feeling great, my mood is still way up. I haven't noticed any increased aggression, which is weird because I can be hostile sometimes as it is. My libido is still sky high.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post

Other observations: I'm feeling great, my mood is still way up. I haven't noticed any increased aggression, which is weird because I can be hostile sometimes as it is. My libido is still sky high.
    Do you notice any increase in training intensity or endurance or anything like that?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Do you notice any increase in training intensity or endurance or anything like that?
    Yeah, I've been having some of the best workouts recently. The pumps are also increased, what is it in DT HC that increases the NO2?

7. Day 10

Ab/Core Day

Core/Abs
    1. Weighted Situps on a yoga ball: 70x20, 70x20, 70x20
    2. Ab Machine: 100x10, 115x10, 130x10
    3. Oblique Dips: 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
    4. Medicine Ball Situps: 10, 10, 10

Not really my favorite workout day, but I still had a good workout. Libido and mood are still sky high, really looking forward to chest/tricep day tomorrow!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post
    Day 10
    Libido and mood are still sky high, really looking forward to chest/tricep day tomorrow!
    That's what I want . What day did you feel it really kick in?

9. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    That's what I want . What day did you feel it really kick in?
    The libido started kicking in after 2 pills. I knew this because I was looking at sub-standard chicks thinking maybe I should go talk to them. The mood was after about the second or third day, stinging nettle improves my mood for some reason.

10. Maybe it's a double blind test and I got the placebo

11. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Maybe it's a double blind test and I got the placebo
    neoborn, hes on 6 tabs a day, and was on 5 a day since like day 2, I think u were on 3 a day for a few days.

edit: i just looked at ur log, ur on day 7 but this is ur 2nd day at over 4 a day. Just give it a few days at 5/6 a day (neoborn). Scoots at day 10

12. yep my mood has been excellent as well
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    neoborn, hes on 6 tabs a day, and was on 5 a day since like day 2, I think u were on 3 a day for a few days.

edit: i just looked at ur log, ur on day 7 but this is ur 2nd day at over 4 a day. Just give it a few days at 5/6 a day (neoborn). Scoots at day 10
    I have high hopes

14. Day 11

Chest/Tri day

Chest/Triceps
    1. Bench Press: 135x15, 185x10, 195x8, 205x6
    2. Incline Press (Machine): 100x10, 110x10, 120x10
    3. Decline Press: 135x12, 155x10, 165x10
    4. Cable Fly: 50x12, 60x12, 70x12
    5. Tricep Pushdown: 125x10, 155x10, 175x10
    6. Close-Grip Press: 135x10, 145x10, 155x10
    7. Rope Pulldown: 85x10, 95x10, 95x10

Here is where the DT was put to the test. I got very few hours of sleep last night unfortunately, and I had to force myself to the gym. After a few reps during my first set, I started feeling motivated, and had the alpha male mentality. I made it through my workout, and it ended up being a very good workout. Pumps were incredible, libido and mood are still way up.

15. is this stuff out on the market yet?

16. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    is this stuff out on the market yet?
    Yeah, been on the market:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/ind...howhtml&****buy

17. Day 12

Rest Day

Today, I had the usual good mood/increased libido. My chest was a little sore, but it is after every chest workout. Something that became noticeable today was increased aggression. Being from Florida, I have to deal with 85 year olds driving all the time, usually 23mph in a 45mph zone, this usually makes me angry, but yesterday I was screaming and cussing. Then I went back to feeling good haha.

18. Day 13

Back/Bicep day

Back/Biceps
    1. Dumbbell Rows: 70x10, 75x10, 80x10
    2. Lat Pulldown: 80x12, 130x10, 150x10
    3. Deadlift: 135x10, 225x10, 225x10
    4. Pullups: 3 sets of 10
    5. Preacher Curls: 70x10, 80x10, 85x10
    6. Concentration Curls: 35x10, 35x10, 35x10
    7. Reverse Curls: 65x10, 65x10, 65x10

Great workout today, I woke up pretty damn late which sometimes screws my workout up because I feel pressed for time, well today I have a day off so that is certainly not the case. I went up on the deadlift today and that felt great. My biceps are finally starting to gain more size. Pumps were incredible again, and I had that alpha male attitude the whole time. Mood and libido, still on the up.

19. can u post ur dosage with each daily post....I assume u are on 6 a day for the rest of the log?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    can u post ur dosage with each daily post....I assume u are on 6 a day for the rest of the log?
    Sure no problem. Yes, I will stay at 6 for the remainder of the log, I've had no ill side effects, only positive ones, so I don't see a need to drop back or anything.

21. Day 14

Off day today, no training. I took the usual 6 caps, mood and libido were both great, still on the up. Shoulder/Tri day tomorrow, looking forward to it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post
    Day 14

Off day today, no training. I took the usual 6 caps, mood and libido were both great, still on the up. Shoulder/Tri day tomorrow, looking forward to it.
    Did ur mood and libido go up all of a sudden one day during the log, or did it creap up? Also are you getting an increase in training intensity and pumps?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Did ur mood and libido go up all of a sudden one day during the log, or did it creap up? Also are you getting an increase in training intensity and pumps?
    My mood went up quick in one day, and it has stayed there, it has something to do with the stinging nettle, every product I have tried, save for one, with stinging nettle has increased my mood tremendously. The libido started off slow, then by day 5 or so was in full swing.

And yes, in about every entry I've mentioned my pumps have been sick, and I have that alpha male attitude in the gym which is helping me work out much harder.

24. Quote Originally Posted by SCDiesel23 View Post

And yes, in about every entry I've mentioned my pumps have been sick, and I have that alpha male attitude in the gym which is helping me work out much harder.
    I later saw the comment on pumps in the other entries, anyway glad its working good for you. On DTH I dont get better pumps, but I train like a machine. I dont get better pumps from 2 much of anything because my daily protein intake is low (cant have whey, dont like to eat all day). The last 2 weeks I dont even feel like working out due to being drained from work, but once that 2nd or 3rd warm up set is done its on. Like when I was using Raw Test and DT 2010 pre-workout.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    The last 2 weeks I dont even feel like working out due to being drained from work, but once that 2nd or 3rd warm up set is done its on. Like when I was using Raw Test and DT 2010 pre-workout.
    I had that exact same thing happen to me, I mentioned it in one of my entries, but I had little to no sleep the night before and I was just beat, I had to drag myself to go to the gym because I don't use any pre-workout supplements. After my second set on the bench I got this drive that came out of no where and ended up having an incredible workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Log an Icon..DIESEL TEST Hardcore Get those Bolas Grande
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 01:06 AM
  2. DIESEL TEST Hardcore - get some!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2015, 05:47 PM
  3. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 02:07 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  5. Sign up to sponsored log the new DIESEL TEST Hardcore!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM