Poseidon-BA intial review

1. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Poseidon-BA intial review

Since workin and the boys at Nimbus where kind enough to ship me a supply of P-BA last week(I get perks ), figured I'd go ahead and give some of my intial impression on the product.

Basically, I've been taking 2 scoops of BA with 2 scoops of Poseidon thru out the day. 1 serving of P-BA before workout, a serving of Poseidon thru out workout, and a mixture of 1 serving of P-BA, with 1 serving of Poseidon afterwards to sip on thru out the day.

It's been almost a week on the new product now and so far I have seen some nice improvments in muscle fullness and some slight strength increase, nothing mind blowing but an extra rep here and an extra rep there doesn't hurt. I have a feeling that after a couple of weeks use with some time to let the BA build up in my system the strength will become more pronounced. If anything the extra fullness I seem to be getting from the product makes it pretty darn good. Nothing like having a little extra fullness to fill those t-shirts out thru-out the day. Psychologically it's a winner in my book.

I think when it's finally released to the public, you guys are going to be pleased.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

great to hear!
  3. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

P-BA is going to be awesome. I cant wait to get my hands on it!
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Since workin and the boys at Nimbus where kind enough to ship me a supply of P-BA last week(I get perks ), figured I'd go ahead and give some of my intial impression on the product.

Basically, I've been taking 2 scoops of BA with 2 scoops of Poseidon thru out the day. 1 serving of P-BA before workout, a serving of Poseidon thru out workout, and a mixture of 1 serving of P-BA, with 1 serving of Poseidon afterwards to sip on thru out the day.

It's been almost a week on the new product now and so far I have seen some nice improvments in muscle fullness and some slight strength increase, nothing mind blowing but an extra rep here and an extra rep there doesn't hurt. I have a feeling that after a couple of weeks use with some time to let the BA build up in my system the strength will become more pronounced. If anything the extra fullness I seem to be getting from the product makes it pretty darn good. Nothing like having a little extra fullness to fill those t-shirts out thru-out the day. Psychologically it's a winner in my book.

I think when it's finally released to the public, you guys are going to be pleased.
    Thanks for the review Dustin. Glad to hear your pleased so far. Give it a few weeks and I think you'll be even happier!

Workin
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

hurry up, my PW is almost out :b
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Thanks for the review Dustin. Glad to hear your pleased so far. Give it a few weeks and I think you'll be even happier!

Workin
    No doubt, and I'm looking forward to it!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:24 AM