MST Triple Threat (Kreaceps + Citruvol + Cordygen5)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Solid looking workout, man. When you say extended arm pullups, do you mean you're hanging down as far as possible before coming up? Definitely hits the lats much harder that way IMO.
    I hang down as low as I can but on these, and I am using as wide as a grip as I can.

2. I'm loving the way you are switching things up WD. I think this will curb the overtraining if it was the culprit. I almost always lower my volume slightly in the summer due to the increased heat and stress on the body. I find it helps when fall rolls around and makes for steady, pain free gains.

Let the bottle rocket war commence!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I'm loving the way you are switching things up WD. I think this will curb the overtraining if it was the culprit. I almost always lower my volume slightly in the summer due to the increased heat and stress on the body. I find it helps when fall rolls around and makes for steady, pain free gains.

Let the bottle rocket war commence!
    I am feeling better, but maybe it is just the products.
    I love my cordygen5, just ordered 2 more bottles of it. Best brain nootropic I have used, focus is better all day, I am taking about 6 cordygen5 a day and just feel really good on it. Does it need to be cycled?

4. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I love my cordygen5, just ordered 2 more bottles of it. Best brain nootropic I have used, focus is better all day, I am taking about 6 cordygen5 a day and just feel really good on it. Does it need to be cycled?
    There is no need to cycle it unless you feel the effects fading. Then it only takes a couple of days off for it to take full effect again. Thanks again for the purchase.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    There is no need to cycle it unless you feel the effects fading. Then it only takes a couple of days off for it to take full effect again. Thanks again for the purchase.
    Just stay in business, and you will have my money for life.

6. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Just stay in business, and you will have my money for life.
    Thanks man, that means a lot to me.

Have a great night. Believe it or not I'm going to go workout right now. I think it's cool enough now
  7. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I hadn't really thought about cordygen5 as a nootropic (thought it was mostly endurance related), but I guess it makes sense. I bought a bottle my last NP shopping trip, as enhanced endurance goes with enhanced recovery and i'm getting old. 6 a day tho eh? I guess not too bad, the bottles aren't that expensive.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I hadn't really thought about cordygen5 as a nootropic (thought it was mostly endurance related), but I guess it makes sense. I bought a bottle my last NP shopping trip, as enhanced endurance goes with enhanced recovery and i'm getting old. 6 a day tho eh? I guess not too bad, the bottles aren't that expensive.
    Yeah, the brain uses 20% of the body's oxygen, well cordygen5 dramatically increases the body's use of oxygen ergo = happy brain. I have noticed my thinking is just more clear the entire day if I take Cordygen 5 in the morning and again the late afternoon. It is not a dramatic effect like caffeine much more subtle. I just noticed I was working much more efficiently for several days in a row, then one day I noticed my productivity went way down and remembered I did not take cordygen5 that morning with my coffee. Next morning took cordygen and productivity went up again. This is a staple for me from now on.

9. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Yeah, the brain uses 20% of the body's oxygen, well cordygen5 dramatically increases the body's use of oxygen ergo = happy brain. I have noticed my thinking is just more clear the entire day if I take Cordygen 5 in the morning and again the late afternoon. It is not a dramatic effect like caffeine much more subtle. I just noticed I was working much more efficiently for several days in a row, then one day I noticed my productivity went way down and remembered I did not take cordygen5 that morning with my coffee. Next morning took cordygen and productivity went up again. This is a staple for me from now on.
    C5 is one of my favorite products, not only because we make it. Just an all around great supplement. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

10. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    C5 is one of my favorite products, not only because we make it. Just an all around great supplement. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.
    It is one of the most innovative products on the market, I am amazed that no one else has jumped on this yet as this biz is full of copy cats (no a condemnation just how it is) and this product consistently gets great feedback.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    It is one of the most innovative products on the market, I am amazed that no one else has jumped on this yet as this biz is full of copy cats (no a condemnation just how it is) and this product consistently gets great feedback.
    Very, very true. :donut:
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html

12. 7-8-07
    Bench Press
    230 x 5 (+5lbs)
    245 x 4 (+ 1 rep)
    195 x 11 (+ 1 rep)
    200 x 10 (+5lbs)
    135 x 14 (- 4 reps but I did these real slow so the numbers may be deceptive)
    140 x 10 (added 5 pounds but kept reps the same)
    140 x 7
    140 x 5

DB Shoulder Press
    60's x 6 (+1 rep)
    50's x 9 (+1 rep)
    40's x 10

DB Upright rows
    45's x 6
    35's x 10
    25's x 12

Lateral Raises
    30's x 4
    20's x 8
    15's x 12

Ab crunches
    3 sets of 110 x 11

thoughts - almost all of my lifts have improved so I am a happy guy Also I am down 5 pounds since this log began and I am not cutting, but have increased cardio and eliminated dairy from my diet. Good things are afoot.

13. Glad everything is going good! Congrats on the weight loss/strength gains. Something we all want.

14. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    feel free to ask any questions.
    What's the average life expectancy of a gerbil after at has entered the anal cavity of the average living man?

15. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil
    feel free to ask any questions.
    A 15.2-kg block rests on a horizontal table and is attached to one end of a (nearly) massless horizontal spring. By pulling horizontally on the other end of the spring, someone causes the block to accelerate uniformly and reach a speed of 5 m/s in 0.45 s. In the process, the spring is stretched by 0.2 m. The block is then pulled at a constant speed of 5 m/s, during which time the spring is stretched by only 0.05 m. Find the spring constant of the spring.

16. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    What's the average life expectancy of a gerbil after at has entered the anal cavity of the average living man?
    You are going to find out if you keep cluttering up my beautiful journal with your nonsense.:bruce1:

17. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    You are going to find out if you keep cluttering up my beautiful journal with your nonsense.:bruce1:
    LMAO.

18. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Talk dirty to me OK back the serious stuff

19. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Sorry to jump in...

BUT, you are exactly right. This is why chronic MJ smokers experience short term memory deficits (well, it's one of the reasons), AND why solid, deep breathing throughout the day will improve the brain's performance. Im def adding some C5 to my next order after all I have read. Great log too! I think I haven't been mixing up workouts well enough.
  20. 7-10-07

Squats
    Warm up sets 3
    285 x 4 (+10lbs)
    285 x 4
    195 x 10 (+10lbs)
    195 x 10
    145 x 15 (+10lbs) drop set 30 second rest
    145 x 10
    145 x 9 (+1rrep)
    145 x 8

Seated Tricep Pushdown
    200 x 6 (+20 but I cheated more than I wanted to on these, probably going to drop weight a little next time and work on form a bit)
    200 x 6

Rope Pulldown
    150 x 9
    150 x 9

Overhead Extenstion
    150 x 9
    150 x 9

thoughts
    - feeling great, weights went up, energy is good, what more could I ask for. I am just about out of Cordygen5 because I take it twice a day so I just placed a order with NP. Cordygen5 is rapidly turning into one of my favorite supplements. Thanks Matt, I forgot how good this product is, especially dosed at 6 caps a day, I just love it.:bb3:
    V

NEVER PURCHASE SYNTRAX PRODUCTS

21. lol, where's the random hate on Syntrax coming from? got a bad flavor of Nectar? I actually don't like Nectar at all. Fyre/Spyce worked very well for me, though.

EDIT: I just saw what you're talking about. I lol'ed for a few minutes!

22. Nice squating WD. Keep practicing because it make teabagging so much easier!
  23. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    lol, where's the random hate on Syntrax coming from? got a bad flavor of Nectar? I actually don't like Nectar at all. Fyre/Spyce worked very well for me, though.

EDIT: I just saw what you're talking about. I lol'ed for a few minutes!
    Hmm clue me in, i'm a fan of SOME of the Nectar flavors
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    They filed a lawsuit against members of bb.com
    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cou...ase_id-209816/

25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have some choc Matrix that I use pre-bed sometimes and between meals. It's pretty good for a blend.

26. Quote Originally Posted by whatastud08 View Post
    I have some choc Matrix that I use pre-bed sometimes and between meals. It's pretty good for a blend.
    I purchased Nectar every month, staple supplement for me, but Syntrax has filed a lawsuit against half the members at bb.com and I can not in good conscious support a company that goes after consumers, yes some people did levy some pretty harsh accusation at Syntrax, but Syntrax has done some questionable things over the years. Instead of trying to win back customers through professionalism and honesty, Syntrax is trying to silence critics with litigation. I will not allow my money to be used to further this lawsuit and if you support them in the future that is exactly what you are doing, paying for Syntrax's lawsuit.
  27. Never enough

Damn tho, no one else that I know of makes a good lemonade. And the crystal sky is sooooo nice
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

28. yesterday was on off day, went to a lecture given by th Grand Oracle to his Holiness the Dali Lama. Pretty cool sounding title, essentially this is the number 2 guy in Tibetan Buddism. The lecture went on much longer than I expected so I could not get my running in. However, my soul is now enlightened so I no longer care about cardio

29. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    A 15.2-kg block rests on a horizontal table and is attached to one end of a (nearly) massless horizontal spring. By pulling horizontally on the other end of the spring, someone causes the block to accelerate uniformly and reach a speed of 5 m/s in 0.45 s. In the process, the spring is stretched by 0.2 m. The block is then pulled at a constant speed of 5 m/s, during which time the spring is stretched by only 0.05 m. Find the spring constant of the spring.
    .oo5m. btw since reading this log and poisons review i am ready to try c5. question, can you take c5 on a furazadrol cycle, during pct, or do i have to wait until after pct? my apollogies for interupting your log. nice job btw.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  30. 7-11-07

One Arm Pull Downs
    187 x 6 (each arm) (+ 5 pounds)
    187 x 6
    157 x 10 (+5 pounds)
    157 x 10
    142 x 13 x 8 x 8 (Rest paused, each arm) (+ 5 pounds)

T-Bar Rows (on machine)
    100 x 6 (+ 10 pounds + 1 rep)
    80 x 7 (+10 pounds)
    70 x 8 x 6 x 4 (Rest Paused)

Hammer Curls
    60's x 10 (alternating arms) (+1 rep)
    45's x 16 (+ 5 pounds + 2 reps)
    35's x 20 (+ 5 pounds + 2 reps)
    30's x 24 (+10 pounds)

Stomach Machine Crunches
    120 x 8
    120 x 8

Machine Leg Raises
    100 x 10
    100 x 10

Thoughts - I really think I have found the right workout set up for me, I am getting stronger while looking leaner and my energy levels following my workout are much improved. This stack is going great and I can not say enough good things about it. One of the best stim free combos around.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TMAC's Triple Threat *CONTEST* Log
    By tmac0280 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 07:21 PM
  2. Triple Threat ? where is it?
    By TiTanUp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Strikeforce Triple Threat
    By MisterEZE in forum MMA
    Replies: 5