My sweet Havoc (Epistane) blog

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
You can follow my cycle/progress here: Havoc Blog

I'll post a link every time I update the blog, as I feel my blog is more visually appealing and easier for me to deal with than just a text-entry field.:thumbsup:

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
http://web.mac.com/chrisd7

http://web.mac.com/chrisd7/iWeb/Site/Havoc Blog/8B27B939-2A69-483C-9A8F-E8F7866BA466.html

Day 6 workout

Today’s workout was amazing. I took 20 mg Havoc before the workout and 10 mg immediately afterwards. I’m not experiencing any kind of extraordinary pump, but my in-gym focus and my strength was just through the roof. I hit a PR on the bench press, and in a huge way.

Prior to this, my bench was always kind of a point of embarrassment for me (still isn’t great). I’ve never been a really strong bencher, especially for my weight (175). I’ve previously hit 215 for a 5 rep set, but that’s as heavy as I’ve gone in recent months.

Today I did 225. For 6 sets of 4 reps. That’s an IMPROVEMENT.

I also did 5 sets of 10 reps on the incline dumbbell bench. First set of 10 with 85s, then 2 with 80s, and 2 with 75s. All felt relatively easy and I’ve never done that many reps with that weight before; though they weren’t WEIGHT PRs, they were PRs in terms of reps with that weight.

Squats were fine.

Chest supported rows were nice. I did 5x5 on that, using 3 plates in the lightest sets.

I did 5 sets of 10 on the “laying down on the floor (back against the ground)” cable curls. The pump that that produced was quite nice while it lasted.

All in all, a very good workout and one that made me realize that my strength is, indeed, rising.

Weight: 177 (+2 lbs in 6 days)

:thumbsup:

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Nice job, keep it up :cheers:

I'm starting my first cycle of Halodrol-50 tomorrow and hope I get nice improvements like your seeing

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job on the improvements, Havoc is some really good stuff. Hope you get the gains you want to see!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the improvements, Havoc is some really good stuff. Hope you get the gains you want to see!!
Thanks to both of you guys, and good luck to the both of you!

I decided to bump Havoc to 30mg a little early, but I won't be running the cycle as long as I thought I was going to be running it (5-6 weeks instead of...8 lol).

Also, I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but my second bottle of this compound is from a different company. I have the bottle of Havoc and a bottle of Epidrol from Genera. Since it's the exact same dosage and compound, I don't think it matters, but if anyone knows that there might be a problem with that it'd be nice to know!

Thanks again and I'll report back as things happen!

Chris:food:

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

Not sure if they have the chemical structures on the back of your bottles but if they do and their the same I think you would be fine even though they are from two different companies.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

Not sure if they have the chemical structures on the back of your bottles but if they do and their the same I think you would be fine even though they are from two different companies.
Exactly the same. I made sure of that! Read and re-read the labels! lol

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
yo, wanted to give this stuff a shot, curious of what ur running along with it milk thistle etc, and what ur PCT looks like clomid etc, get back to me whenever thanks

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
yo, wanted to give this stuff a shot, curious of what ur running along with it milk thistle etc, and what ur post cycle therapy looks like clomid etc, get back to me whenever thanks
I've got all of that covered in my blog, under supporting supplements.

Anyway, for PCT I'm using:

1. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

2. Anabolic Xtreme stack (Hyperdrol 2, Retain, Mass FX)

3. Carbolin-19 to "bridge"

*Multi-vitamin, RPM, Cissus