HARDCORE DIESEL PCT - a Log by Kabuki

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established

Simply put DIESEL TEST Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen, cortisol and prolactin production. As a libido enhancer, semen volumizer, erection enhancer nothing comes close! Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED!

The DIESEL TEST Hardcore difference:
- Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.

- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
- Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!

- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.

- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!

- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.

- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.

- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.

- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
* 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
* 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
* 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Just like the Title Says. I will be testing and utilizing DIESEL TEST HARDCORE for my post cycle therapy.

So I’m in the start of a post cycle therapy coming off of 6 weeks of finigenx and H50. Nothing to impressive on cycle, solid lean gains and strength gains but nothing mind blowing. Got shut down pretty hard at end of cycle from the finigenx which was dosed at 18ml/day.

This is my second week into my post cycle therapy and I will be testing and logging DIESEL TEST HARDCORE for my PCT. I am also taking a SERM. From the Diesel Test I am hoping to continue making lean gains and strength gains during PCT…as well as speed up getting the boys back to full size. The SERM will help with a number of items for PCT but I don’t see it helping with me advancing strength/size so this should be a solid test to see if this product truly is hardcore.

I will also had test levels checked prior to my PH cycle and will check again after PCT to see if I am able to return or surpass those levels.

About me:
I am maintaining arguably the most detailed video log on the net so you don’t have to worry about BS. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-f-ed.html
My goals and current lifts are all their. Quick rundown is that I am a powerlifter that follows a Westside type routine.

Current Stats
5’9” and 248lbs.
Arms 19”
Forearm 16”
Shoulders 56”
Chest 52”
Waist at belly button 40”
Upper Leg 27”
Calves 17”

Some ideas on current lifts in last few weeks.
440x3 raw close grip bench
640x1 raw deadlift as a warmup
650x5 raw squat (150lbs was in chain)

This week I am deloading with a repetition week so not much to view, but i will return to heavy lifting next week. The Diesel Test Hardcore will hopefully arrive later this week. I found a nearly empty bottle of Diesel Test in the back of my Supp shelf and will start that today to kick start the PCT until the HARDCORE Arrives.

Supplement use -
My core supps are vitC, Multi, Fish oil, milk thistle, NAC. R4W preworkout.

I also Juice (2glasses) every morning. Kale, parsley, carrots, cucumber....whatever i feel like that day. All organic produce.

Diet
I eat a clean diet with nearly all whole grain foods, lots of local organic produce, and little if any prepared food. I am a PL so the total calories is high and I'm not worried about a little bit of BF. Me and the wife do eat out occasionaly...but in Portland we have a lot of restuarants that meet our dietary needs by preparing everything from fresh local ingredients.

I take in betwee 4000-5000cals a day with 300-400g in protein.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Preloading DT 2010 for first 5 days @ 3 caps

Busy weekend with starting my house remodel, and not enough eating so I was light Monday morning. Deloading this week and just doing some repetition work. I’ll post up the next 6 week training cycle by the end of the week.

BW upon waking 243.4. I gain approx 4lbs daily upon rehydration.

Bench
50x15
100x15
230x30 YouTube - light bench

Incline Dumbbell Bench
85x12x10x10

Skull Crushers
80x16
100x16x16

Hammer Curls
30x12
45x12x12x12x12

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Preloading DT 2010 for first 5 days @ 3 caps

It looks like the 2lbs I lost over this weekend are not coming back on.

BW upon waking 243.6

Its SUPPOSED to be deloading week. But somehow we got in a rep war today. For me my Stamina at the moment seems to be horrid so that kept me somewhat in control from overexerting myself.

Squats
50x20
140x10
230x5
320x5
410x16 knee wraps & belt YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
stamina…and bar sliding off back. Depth looks shallow from front vid but it is parallel.

Zercher Squats
230x6
230x16 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
arms started failing on that one.

Reverse Hyper
#2 bands x10
#2 bands+75 x10x10x10

Standing Band Resisted Crunches
#3 band doubled x20x20

I was going to do one more set of crunches…but while picking up a weight my lower left ab spasmd on my bringing me to the floor in a little ball. LOL. Luckily all training partners had left at this point so no one saw the embarrassing moment. Remember this is only my second week of hitting my abs..and the high reps squats didn’t help.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Preloading DT 2010 for first 5 days @ 3 caps

BW upon waking 245.2

OFF

Feeling good today.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I shipped the DT Hardcore yesterday, so you should have it friday or sat. for sure.

This is going to be ur nuts by tuesday if you start the DTH sat:
:dance:
Sweet! I cant wait!

also looking forward to getting back to my heavy training next week.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Preloading DT 2010 for first 5 days @ 3 caps

One more day of light work!! Can’t wait to lift heavy again!

BW upon waking 242.8 :-(

Speed Bench (4 diff grips all super close grip)
50x12
140x12
245x3x3x3x3x3x3x3 w/20-30 seconds between sets

Dumbbell Military Press
50x12
65x12
85x12
105x11 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Need to incline seat as I kept sliding…and although embarrasing weight i was happy as I have not done these for approx 2 years.

Lying Dumbbell extensions
30x12
45x12x12x12

Hammer Curls (non alternating)
45x12x12
50x12x12

that’s all.

SCDiesel23

Awards
Subscribed. That bench press video was damn impressive, great job.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
This will be one of the best logs and impressive shows of strength around. Goodluck friend.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
This will be one of the best logs and impressive shows of strength around. Goodluck friend.
Thanks,

i hope my strength continues to stay high and climb...that is the goal anyway.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
This will be my training cycle for next 6 weeks starting on monday. It’s a 3 week cycle that repeats itself twice. All the empty spaces are for entering data when lifting.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Preloading DT 2010 for first 5 days @ 2 caps/DTHC 1cap

Today almost brought the suck and I didn’t even know what I was going to do until the weights were on the bar. Last minute my training partners dropped which automatically cut out some lifts I had planned…. then as I’m walking out the door at work I got caught and ended up spending an hour doing some life coaching with a struggling team member (just a little draining).

Well, may not have been the best choice as I’m going to spend the weekend bent over ripping out the floors in the upstairs of my house…but I needed to get a quick workout in and loosen up my inner thighs, which were a little sore from Tuesday.

Anyway when I got home I had a bottle of HARDCORE Diesel Test at the door, so my mood changed. Popped a cap and tossed on my Diesel Shirt (always makes me feel tough cause its my smallest workout shirt ;) )

BW upon waking 244.8

Sumo Deadlift - belt and straps for last set only.
50x12
140x3x3x3
230x3x3
320x3
410x3
500x17 YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Feet kept sliding and I dropped it on my toes like 3 times. AHHH! Talk about distracting.

Did a couple conventional pulls @500 afterwards and tried to do a double overhand with no straps but I was shot by this point.

Bent over Dumbbell Laterals (strict)
30x12
45x12
50x12x12x12

Short and sweet…and the end of Repetition Week!

NOTES for WEEK: not that i do this style training often, but that was a 2 rep pr on deads so strength is solid...we will see for shure next week. Aggression is up just a little bit this first week.

Diesel Test Hardcore start at 5 caps/day tommorrow.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
You're an animal, great choice of song too.
BUMP. amazing. And loved how i could study your form i really need to tape my workouts again or just hire you to come ova and kick my ass

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. its not what i had planned for the evening...but it served its purpose. short, explosive speed trainging, and loosed up inner thighs real nice. and got a little bit of back work in which is the other part of Fridays workout.

Now if i hadn't kept sliding and having to adjust my feet i'm sure 20 would have been easy. one of my toes is still throbbing pretty good.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - DTHC 5/caps

BW upon waking 246.0

OFF

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - DTHC 5/caps

BW upon waking 244.4

OFF

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Weekly Review

Weekly Review

Week 1 SERM Only
Week 2 SERM and DT (DT 2010 5days@3caps, DTHC 2days@5caps)
<--just finished

This is my second week of post cycle therapy...but my first weekly review of Diesel Test.

I won’t spend to much time reviewing the first week as there was only two days of taking the DTHC and I had been taking DT2010 earlier in the week and I knew what to expect from that. However…there were some important things t note this week. After the first week of my post cycle therapy on the SERM only I still had little grapenuts near the end of the week. This week made an amazing transition. By the end of the second week of post cycle therapy the SERM and DT were doing the trick and I was hanging Large and Low :)

Obviously I was quite happy about that change. Another positive is that the first 1.5 weeks of my weight slowly drifting down finally stopped and reversed towards the end of the week.

My libido has been slowly coming up and a little increased aggression in training…as shown by my PR deadlift for reps on Friday with 500x17

I was a little worried after my first week of post cycle therapy but I’m feeling very confident now, and looking forward to getting back into heavy training this next week.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
great log. I just started a 5x5 and am trying to adapt to powerlifting styles, so watching the vids should help me.

Certified Diesel for sure.....subscribed.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
oh and good choice with the R4W, i love the stuff and find it to be vastly underrated.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
oh and good choice with the R4W, i love the stuff and find it to be vastly underrated.
i've been an addict since it came out.:woohoo: i've taken a lot of other stims previous to this and this one really has a huge impact for me. Others got me amped or jittery but i couldn't get the real tight clarity of vision i need prior to heavy attempts and some actually made it harder. i'm sure they work well for cardio or high rep/intensity training. For heavy focused lifting R4W rocks, and don't have to worry about running out of steam. its definetly more than just a caffiene stim supp and really helps with CNS stimulation as well (imo).

even so, i love it so much took all other caffiene out of my diet except preowrkout R4w just so my system stays primed for it.

in a way i really miss that gawd awefull taste it used to have. just that taste woke me up...and i liked it. but i'm a sick bastard.:think:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
good luck kabuki! time to put this stuff to the test!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - DTHC 5/caps

I was kind of dreading this workout as I did the same workout in wk 5 of my 6wk PH cycle…so I was dreading seeing how much strength I had lost. But this stuff is no Joke! Even though I wasn’t in the best mental state I kept hitting the same numbers or better! Admittedly the weights felt easier last time…but the iron was still moving and it don’t lie.

No BS…my video log in the workout logs sections shows it.

BW upon waking 243.8

Close Grip Bench
50x12x12
140x6
210x3
280x3
350x3
410x5 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47844AiQ6UM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
440x3 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC7R0Ql4afE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Board Presses (shirted)
3bd 500x3
2bd 570x3 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axX_7uk8o6c"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
board presses felt real good tonight and I’m sure I had a lot more…but patience it will happen in due time.

Rack Lockouts – Holding bar at lockout for 3 count on each rep
500x5
550x5
600x3

Supra Pressdowns
100x12
125x8x10x12x10x10

I’m cutting out a lot of the band tension on assistance exercises that is normally seen over the next 6 weeks.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - DTHC 5/caps

Yeah Baby! I’ll buy a round of PR’s for the House!

BW upon waking 244.0

Raw Box Squats (17” box)
50x12x12
140x6
230x3
320x3
410x3 belt on
500x3
570x3
620x3
650x1 first was easy but I just didn’t keep it tight for the second.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTji22fzz7k"]YouTube - Raw Box Squats 620x3, 650x1[/ame]

Suited Squats…just getting used to suit for depth
640x1
700x1 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDym7e_YUf0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
wasn’t entirely happy with form but its better. And that is the most I can safely load on the bar till my new Texas Squat bar arrives.

Back Raises
#4 band x20x20 [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5a981mHCQM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
last rep or two was pretty weak

Reverse Hyper (set of #2 bands on all sets)
25x12
75x12x12x12

Standing band Crunches
#3 band x20x20x20x20

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Baby! I’ll buy a round of PR’s for the House!

BW upon waking 244.0

Raw Box Squats (17” box)
50x12x12
140x6
230x3
320x3
410x3 belt on
500x3
570x3
620x3
650x1 first was easy but I just didn’t keep it tight for the second.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTji22fzz7k

Suited Squats…just getting used to suit for depth
640x1
700x1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDym7e_YUf0
wasn’t entirely happy with form but its better. And that is the most I can safely load on the bar till my new Texas Squat bar arrives.

Back Raises
#4 band x20x20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5a981mHCQM
last rep or two was pretty weak

Reverse Hyper (set of #2 bands on all sets)
25x12
75x12x12x12

Standing band Crunches
#3 band x20x20x20x20
Sick Shiit. Nice go on the 700 you can tell how frekaing hard that was for you still amazing !!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
with each post can you post what day you are on, and your dosing for the day on the DT Hardcore.
ahh come on Chuck i missed two days and your on me:duel: LOL. JK. go em all updated.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - DTHC 5/caps

BW upon waking 244.8

Went for a 4mile walk this morning

no training

HAPPY 4TH!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ahh come on Chuck i missed two days and your on me:duel: LOL. JK. go em all updated.
no its just when i read the logs and the results or how people feel I like to get an idea of how far they are and their dosage.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
aha..Kabuki ;) didn't know you were doing a supp log.

But, I'm wondering how you will evaluate the efficacy of this product, as it is used in PCT concurrent with a SERM.

Also what kind of cycle is this PCT for Kabuki?

I guess you could compare it with a previous SERM only PCT that you've done before....

I just am curious as it is kind of difficult to ascertain the efficacy of certain products in PCT, especially with other products... as there are so many variables.

It looks like a competent product at least... Sapponins are great for PCT.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
aha..Kabuki ;) didn't know you were doing a supp log.

But, I'm wondering how you will evaluate the efficacy of this product, as it is used in post cycle therapy concurrent with a SERM.

Also what kind of cycle is this PCT for Kabuki?

I guess you could compare it with a previous SERM only PCT that you've done before....

I just am curious as it is kind of difficult to ascertain the efficacy of certain products in PCT, especially with other products... as there are so many variables.

It looks like a competent product at least... Sapponins are great for PCT.
Excellent Questions Ubi...and i don't have good answers to all of them but i can give you my thought process.

It's been a couple years since i have touched a PH. But i decided to give it another go and just recently finished a 6 week Halodrol/Finigenx cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75, 9/18/18/18/18/18). pretty mild cycle that put on about 5-7lbs of lean mass along with some noticable but minimal strenght gains and significant shutdown from the finigenx during the last 2 weeks.

I plan on comparing to previous SERM PCT i've done before when i cycled finigenx/prostanozol last. Primarily however i am looking to continue gaining strenght through my PCT this time when i have always dropped in strenght in the past. If the Diesel Test Hardcore is as good as it claims it should be evident in increased strength during PCT correct?? The SERM should help getting the boys back in order and test product back up but i don't see it taking me above and beyond. I could be mistaken but i don't think a SERM will have any impact on improving my strength levels. Please correct me if i'm worng.

So that is where i truly see if the Diesel Test Hardcore will shine is in maintaining my stength as i never have in the past (thus me staying away from PH for so long as i never had lasting gains)....or even better yet getting stronger with the DTHC usage.

Next week is my last week of the SERM so it will be Diesel Test HARDCORE as standalone after that.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I second that. Please make a video of showing your f'n legs!! I wanna see the results of those squats you hardkore mofo! :D
thanks for the comments guys!

as you'll note in my post detailing my measurement my quads are only 27" and one of my smaller features. i squat with glutes, hammies, and hips mostly. maybe someday they will grow bigger:squat:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

as you'll note in my post detailing my measurement my quads are only 27" and one of my smaller features. i squat with glutes, hammies, and hips mostly. maybe someday they will grow bigger:squat:
I don't care, honestly if I'm gonna show pics of my body you sure as hell can show your meaty goodness off, now take it off!

LOL....but come on man let's see some pipes, quads or back etc. Please? (no homo)

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
ok...i'll try to take some pics this week.

ps...i like your sig :wink: and i subscribed to your pulsing thread as well.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
<3 to joo mayne! I want to add that I am not trying to bypass the system but am going to purchase the forum sponser package thing when I have a bit more money to support the board....this is my home <3

Keep up the good work and waiting for those pics!

Much Love

<3 Neoborn <3

and

Got my product today and started logging:

Here are links to logs

Kabuki's Log - don't forget to watch the awesome videos!!!

Ronnie the sexy f'n b!tch's log

SCDiesel's "I've got diesel in ma name beyotch" log!

Neoborn's "Ahm Gunna Have Bowling Balls For Testicles" log

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree with your explanation Kabuki. If you're hitting PR's a month from now, it's probably a good addition. :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Yeah I noticed the powerlifting stance, and all the powerlifting moves in the rest of you log.

Great work.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I noticed the powerlifting stance, and all the powerlifting moves in the rest of you log.

Great work.
Is that with the legs:

/ \ <--- Powerlift Stance?

instead of:

| | <--- BB Stance?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Is that with the legs:

/ \ <--- Powerlift Stance?

instead of:

| | <--- BB Stance?
yes / \
its also with how you sit back (and not just between your legs) so the lower leg stays nearly vertical without the knee not traveling forward. Then you complete the lift by engaging glutes and hammies and driving the hips forward.

thats the short form.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
yes / \
its also with how you sit back (and not just between your legs) so the lower leg stays nearly vertical without the knee not traveling forward. Then you complete the lift by engaging glutes and hammies and driving the hips forward.

thats the short form.
Is there anyway you would make a video of a good BB stance squat and then also a regular deadlift? I am not currently doing deadlifts and would like to confirm good stance on squatting.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway you would make a video of a good BB stance squat and then also a regular deadlift? I am not currently doing deadlifts and would like to confirm good stance on squatting.
i can't help you with how to do BB stance squats. Here is the narrowest i would recomend.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Lb2o5BzP4"]YouTube - Kirk Karwoski[/ame]
both elitefts and westside-barbell have some good articles on squating.

if you look in my training log you will see several conventional stance deadlift video's. Here is an excellent article on technique.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459744

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established