GeneraSupplements looking for candidates for Epidrol Log

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are looking for three people to log for Epidrol. We are looking for individuals who have used Havoc or similar product so we can get an idea how the products compare.

Please post your application within this thread.

Height:
Weight:
Bodyfat%:

What is your training schedule:
-Weight training
-Cardio training

1. What is your current diet?
-Total calorie and the breakdown (ie. %protein, %carbs, %fat)

2. Supplements (including stimulants) you have taken within the past 30 days.

3. Supplements (including stimulants) you are currently taking.

4. What are your bodybuilding goals?

5. Brief explanation of why you want to be selected as a candidate for this log.

Thank you.

DC

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Man would love to compare, but I am in the middle of my Epistane run. If you have trouble finding people I am willing to do one in the future. Do you provide pct?

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will keep you in mind. Anyone else interested???

DC

J

jcratty75

Awards
Sex:Male
Height:5'11
Weight:202
Bodyfat%:about 13%

-Weight training: My spilt is basically everyother day one body part per day
-Cardio training :after weights

60/20/20
2500 to 3000 cals a day
carb cycling
2. Supplements (including stimulants) you have taken within the past 30 days.RPM , WTF pumped, shock therapy, Pro anabol, retain, whey protein

same as above
4. What are your bodybuilding goals? get BF as low as possible and still keep good muscle size

5. Brief explanation of why you want to be selected as a candidate for this log.
This might not apply to what your looking for , but I really want to compare these Supps to the AAS i used to use back in the day.
Would be as detailed as possible with the log

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Application:

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1

Weight: 223

BF%:9.2(I believe the last time it was checked)
Training Schedule:
Weight
I have been training for 8 years now. I train some as a powerlifter, but mostly Im geared toward bodybuilding now. I also train MMA and have been for about 11 months now. I've trained in DC, HIT, High-volume(arnolds style, when i first started), and a few others as well. Im currently training with a mix of HIT and highvolume depending on what bodypart we might be discussing. I have trained several people before as well. I do most of my working out in my garage which consists of 6 different benches, 700lbs of olympic weight, 4 curl bars with about 300lbs total for them, and dumbells from 20s up to 120s. I also have a few 160's coming soon. There's a very small gym just around the corner and I go there to do all my machine work. My max lifts are bench of 410(raw at 205), deadlift of 565(raw), and squat of 515.

Cardio
I do at least 3 sessions per week of sprinting/walking intervals.

1. Whats your current diet?
Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef on 2 wholewheat buns(or with more brownrice)
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup brown rice
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I go about 250gs of carbs on w/o days and under 100gs on nonw/o days. This is what Ive found to work best for me on a recomp. Carbcyling is my preferred method of cutting.

2. Supps for last 30 days: My staples are Nimbus Nutr Poseidon, UltraMegaGreen(I have my own GNC), VitE(800ius per day), VitC(2000mgs per day), EmeraldBalance(fruit/veg powder), Bulk BetaAlanine, Bulk WMA(QwikCarb from NP), FishOils(GNC brand and 6caps), OptNutr Whey Hydrosolate and CytosportsFastTwitch(preworkout only). Im currently doing a log(which ends in 3 days) of ALRI's new product Pro-Anabol.
3. Supps you are currently taking: "same"

Short Term Goal
Well, since my beach trip is only 3 weeks away now, Im looking to cut or recomp with my bodyfat being at 8%(or below) while having the highest bodyweight I can at that bf%.
Long Term Goal
Im basically leanbulking yearround with the exception of my prebeach stack. I want to add as much QUALITY mass as possible. I was at 251 a couple of months back and now by bf is way down and Im at 224. I would like to be a very lean 275-285 one day. Its a long road, but I wont stop until I get there.

5. Brief description of why you want to be selected. First, Ive used epi, havoc and methyl-E before and I know how I respond to each one. Also, Ive used every supplement on the planet, I do crazy detailed logs, I update everyday, Im very very knowledgeable, I know how my body responds to each supplement I use, I record meals, workouts, and feelings each day. ALSO, IM DA MAN! Ok, maybe not, but I'd really like to test!!

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): YellowGold(AP), RPM/Neovar/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C log( Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM Recomping Journey ), megadose cissus w/symmetry, hyperdrolX2( Ugabs HyperdrolX2 log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum ), Pro-Anabol, and others.

REALLY GOOD IDEA!!!
Since you and Jacob are so tight, you talk to him and we'll run a mega-stack of P-Slin/AP/Epidrol. Come on now, do you know how many people are dying to see that? I'm willing to do it for the advancement of this site. Its a tough job, but someone must sacrifice himself as the guinea pig. That man is me.:thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Never tried EPI or Havoc, but looking to get some EpiDrol since both are out at NP.

B

bignative22

Awards
We are looking for three people to log for Epidrol. We are looking for individuals who have used Havoc or similar product so we can get an idea how the products compare.

Please post your application within this thread.

Height: 5'9-5'10
Weight: 180
Bodyfat%:
8-10%

-Weight training -

3x week, either fullbody or push/pull/legs. currently push/pull/legs

-Cardio training - 3x week HIIT either bike or running

Not 100% sure about cals, but I eat six clean meals a day. The first three are general prot/carb with fish oil, the last three are prot/fat with a bit of carbs and fish oil

Caffeine, ephedrine, protein, ZMA, multi, fish oil, Rapidcuts (sample pack)

Caffeine, protein, ZMA, multi, fish oil

Recomp. Put on strength and lean muscle while maintaining a low bodyfat percentage.

I tried epistane and loved it, but I am a little disconcerted with the controversy about testing. I am interested in finding out if another compound will give me the same effects, or if I took something totally whack.

Thank you.

DC
I answered inside the quotes. I am not a long time member of this forum but I am a long time bodybuilding and strength athlete and I think I could do a great log. I live in Canada though, I'm not sure if this is a problem. It wasn't when I ordered epistane.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 207lbs
Bodyfat%: 17% appx.

Training is weight training every other day, and 20-30 minutes light cardio everyday(usually fast walk or interval sprints)

I am on a cutting cycle of appr. 2500 cals/day of 100 carbs/300 gms protein and 100 grams of fat with cla(6 grams) and fish oil (5 grams)included. I intended on lowering carbs and rasing protein as I go.

Stims are 25 mgs of 1,3 dimethlyamylamine, and 200 mgs caffeine, and 2000 mgs of tyrosine.Also alcar at 2000 mgs preworkout.

Supps are creatine mono at 5 grams a day and protein shakes as required to get my 300 grams in a day.

Bodybuilding goals right now are to shed fat and let the striations show.

I have done a Havoc cylcle of 20 mgs/day and wasn't very happy with it at that dose, but I was bulking and I think I need 30-40mgs a day to bulk. I have done numerous prohormone cycles all the way back to androstendione and almost everything in between(including 11-oxo 6 weeks ago) and have learned my body and how it responds to different compounds. I have been lifting consistently for 8 years, but the winter bulks have caught up with me as I age, and I need to get ride of my love handles, and keep as much muscle as possible while doing so.I used to use certain stims/asthma meds to cut, but have become scarred of them in the last few years because of news of possible heart damage and endurance losses. I would love to be selected because I think this product would be perfect for my goals and would keep a very good, thorough log updated at least every other day.

Thank you for your consideration of helping an old dog out.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Sex: M
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 169
Bodyfat%: ~ 12-13%

-Weight training

Mon - Chest/Tri
DB bench
DB Incline
DB Fly
Weighted Dips
Tri pressdown

Tue - Back/Bi
Weighted Pull Up
Rack Pulls
Cable row
Drag Curls
Hammer Curls

Thu - Legs
Squats
Leg Press
SLDL
Seated Leg Curl
Claf Raises

Fri - Delts/Traps

Superset - Bradford Presses and DB Side laterals
DB Press
Behind Back Side Laterals
Superset - Rear Delt Flys and Face Pulls
DB Shrugs
DB Front Raises

-Cardio training

Wed/Sat

30 mins HIIT - usually Treadmill or Elliptical - HR usually hits 172-180 on sprint

Abs - Hanging Knees to Elbows
Weighted Rope Crunch
Medicine Ball Russian Twist or other

Approximately 3200 Cals per day 40/40/20. Oats, LOT of lowfat/fat free dairy, turkey, chicken, fish, etc.

Vitamin Shoppe - Whey Protein
Fish Oil
Multi
BCAA
Pro-Anabol
RPM

Vitamin Shoppe - Whey Protein
Fish Oil
Multi
BCAA
Pro-Anabol
RPM

Short Term Goal: 180 lbs at 10% BF

Long Term Goal: 200 lbs at 10% BF

I am super excited about running this compound. At 36, I want to try a hormonal product and I believe Epidrol would be a great run. I was going to order when I was chosen to run a Pro-Anabol log by ALRI. Just finishing up a 30 day trial. My logs are thorough and detailed. I can post pictures, measurements, caliper readings, etc.

See links:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60259-thewilmans-ap-dcp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67438-thewilmans-alri-pro.html

Thank you for your consideration! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oops...I got so excited that I did not see that you wanted someone that had run Havoc. NM then but keep me in mind, just in case! ;)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 205
Bodyfat%: 12.8%

-Weight training

4xweek
Monday -Chest/Tri's
Tuesday - Legs/calves
Thurs - Back/bi's
Friday - shoulders/traps

-Cardio training

Wed, Sat, Sun 30-40 min each day

Clean 3500 cals (40 p, 30C, 30F)

Powerfull, AP, fish/flax, multi, albuterol, creatine, taurine, etc

Albuterol, Sesathin, multi, fish/flax, creatine, taurine, etc.

Lean mass gains currently (220lbs at same BF or lower)

I have ran Havoc solo (20/30/30/40) and responded pretty well to it. I have been planning on using Havoc again. You can see my log here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/63270-late-havoc-party.html

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'8
Weight: 172
Bodyfat%: 14

Training schedule: 5 days a week x1 or 2 sessions on those days (5-10 hours a week).

Weight training - Usually hour-long sessions to 1.5 hours. Usually heavy weight, low to medium reps (3-8)

Cardio training - 3-half hour to hour sessions of running or incline walking

-2,500 (ie. 60% protein, 20% carbs, 20% fat) and sometimes more like 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat.

2. Lean Out by Beverly International, TRIBEX Gold by Biotest, Havoc by RPN.

3. Havoc by RPN, various Protein powders, Milk Thistle, Vitamin-B12, Carbolin-19 by Biotest, Creatine.

4. Currently trying to gain weight, in the hopes that most of it can be lean body mass, with minimal accrual of fat.

5. I feel that I would do a good job in providing an accurate and fair review of my experiences using the supplement, explain what it did for me, and compare it to my use of Havoc.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how soon are you wanting the logging?
Bump.

I'd be more than happy to help you guys test and compare your products, but it's gonna be some time before I can go 'on' again. If I don't got the time, there's no point in wastin' yours.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
haha love it!
hey bro, Im doing for you guys. Again, it'll be tough but Ill find a way to deal with all that leanmass and strength I pack on.

cant blame a guy for trying...

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards