Erik’s Millennium Sport Technologies: Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack test

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. LOL @ the shorts incident. I had the same exact thing happen to me about a year ago, except it was only my boxers that ripped. That is a scary noise. I had no idea what had happened at first.
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

2. Wednesday: July 25, 2007 6:30 AM

Felt good today and headed to the gym for a Chest workout.

Flat bench:
    135 x8, x8, x8 also worked the three grips, narrow, normal and wide
    185 x 6, x6, x6
    235 x 2 normal grip only - this is about the 1RM and hitting 2 was pretty good.
    255 x failed. Had done this once last week but failed today.

Hammer Strength Bench:
    180 x 8
    230 x 3 - this never seems the same as stright barbell

Hammer Strength Wide bench:
    180 x6
    220 x 4

Cable rope pull downs (Triceps)
    80 x 10
    100 x8
    110 x8

Overhead Dmbl Ticept Extens
    45 x10
    55 x8
    65 x4

did some other tricep exercises like dips but not significant enough for reporting.

Workouts are going well, still keeping the top numbers going. Without a spotter it is harder to push the higher numbers, but I still enjoy the numbers I am hitting while being semi-conservative. I think I will be able to reach the 315 bench goal pretty soon.

3. Solid workout today, bro!

4. Thursday July 26, 2007 6:30 AM

In the gym at 6:30. Took products as directed, loosened up and ready to go. Worked back and biceps today.

Cardio: bike – 20 minutes.

Lat Pulldowns,
    120 x10, x10
    140 x8
    160 x5, x4

Cable Rows
    120 x15
    140 x12
    150 x 10
    160 x10, x7
    170 x8

Dmbl Shrugs:
    70 x12
    80 x12
    90 x12
    100 x12,
    105 x12

Curl bar curls:
    75 x8, x8
    85 x8
    95 x8, x5, x4

Dmbl Curls
    30 x6
    35 x6
    40 x4,
    45 x 4, x3

After inventory of the remaining product, I have until next Thursday before I run out of the product. Damn! I am actually disappointed. Admittedly, I did not take the products on some of the weekends due to being away from home, so I have a few extra days, even considering the days I doubled the dose for the PM workout. Again, left the gym feeling good and not sapped of energy. Cardio, which I hate, took on a whole new level. Your cardio time will definitely increase, but more noticeably, you walk away from it more energized.

I am ending my log in the next couple of days. I have a few more caps to take, but because of the new PRs (60 at Arnold Press, 355 Squat, 235 bench, and 385 deadlift (this was the big PR) I have to recalculate my 1RPM percentages and rebuild my routine. I know I will hit my goals at 405 in Deadlift very soon, and in Squats pretty soon, but I may have to focus some for on my core and on stiff leg deadlifts.

OVERALL REVIEW: Great stack, low price and good support structure for any exercise and supplement routine.

WHAT WAS MY STACK? I took MST’s Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack.
    PRICE: Kreaceps – XS = $29.95
    Carnage = $19.95
    Cordygen 5 = $19.95

How would I rate this stack? Very highly. Good price, no side-effects and great response. Broke a few personal records and received enhance recovery.

Effects on Strength: Good, during the 30-day trial period I broke several personal records. My deadlift, squats and bench all benefited greatly from MST’s products. Nobody can complain about that.
    Effects on Libido: not an issue, no company claims regarding it.
    Effects on Endurance: Great. This stack is truly the “energizer battery” of workout supplements.
    Effect on Recovery: Great. I often walked out of the gym, sweaty, but not exhausted. If I was not constrained by time, I could have stayed in the gym for hours.
    Effect on Wallet: Excellent. In today’s market, supplements cost allot and deliver little bang for your buck. NOT here, MST’s products deliver as promised and without draining your wallet. You can buy more expensive products with higher toxicity, but why.
    Best effects: reduction in fatigue – as advertised. This was noticeable, yet not in the sense of a stimulant.
    Effect Decay: Not likely. Unlike some of the supplements out there, I do not expect to see strength gains decay or body weight fade away. The PRs I gained, are here to stay.

SIDE EFFECTS: NONE At no time herein did I experience any cramping, intestinal distress, headaches, dizziness, lethargy (other than after working excessive hours), back pumps, joint aches or anything similar. I also did not experience any alpha male edginess wherein I needed to watch my anger. The products did not over stimulate me or interfere in any way with my regular lifestyle (coffee and beer lover here). There were no cravings or excess hunger issues, nor any hunger suppression.

WHO SHOULD USE THIS: Everyone. The main benefits advertised here, and throughout the internet (for the prime ingredients of this stack) is enhanced oxygen utilization (body and mind), and fatigue reduction. Strength effects are present, but not as prevalent as the above two. Therefore, as I have stated in the beginning of my log, this would be great for natural athletes, endurance athletes, cyclists, runners, rowers, MMA athletes, etc. This would also be great for weight lifters on heavy days, like legs and back – especially for the recovery benefits. One simply cannot beat the anti-fatigue effects without stimulants. I also think Carnage would benefit college students as it aids oxygen utilization in brain tissue and enhance concentration.

Overall, my experience with MST’s Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack was very positive. I began my log very skeptical, but I am ending my log very satisfied with experiencing the promised benefits of the stack. Remember, any company can claim strength gains, after all what does that mean when a person takes the product, goes to the gym, of course I will gain strength. But MST delivers in a very sneaky way: Keep the lifter from getting fatigued, and allow the lifter to lift more, let them increase their sets and reps, and the body will do the rest. Also, with the fatigue fighting effects of the stack, I feel that I was recovering faster. MST never said these were magic pills, You still have to do the work in the gym, but these products do allot you to do MORE work in the gym. Great job MST.

I would have to say in total, from my experience here, MST is one legitimate company with legitimate products. You will not have to worry if you are taking anything harmful, or detrimental. There is no post cycle therapy needed, and no detoxification needed. Just take it, give it time to build up, hit the gym, eat right, and then enjoy the benefits. After all, you have to lift the weights to gain the muscle; MST helps you lift them longer and more often…

Thanks to MST for the opportunity to test your products.

5. Wow; AWESOME final review!! It has been a PLEASURE following along, and I'm very happy that you enjoyed our products. Hopefully you'll watch out for future testing opportunities that we have. Thanks for the amazing log / review, and best of luck in ALL of your future endeavors!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dear Millennium Sports Technologies,
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:07 AM
  2. MILLENNIUM SPORT TECHNOLOGIES Signs Figure Competitor Michelle Anderson!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:46 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:35 AM
  4. Millennium Sport Technologies welcomes ncangey0513 as our newest rep!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:59 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM