Erik’s Millennium Sport Technologies: Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack test

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Erik’s Millennium Sport Technologies: Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack test

Product Sponsor: Muscle Supplements - Millennium Sport Technologies
I have been awarded an opportunity to test the claims and limits of the above products. This is my first supplement review and log for www.anabolicminds.com, a site which I have learned quite a lot from. I hope to add to the base of knowledge with this log. As an independent tester, I invite you on my journey, and welcome your input, criticism and suggestions that will place these products to the test.

This test will subjectively test the claims and benefits of stacking Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 and test my ability to rise above my physical limitations and push myself to my limits. I am 38 years old. I am 5'10" tall and presently weight in at 213. I usually lift with more powerlifting influence. However, on this stack, I will be increasing the volume intensity and testing the strength, endurance and recovery claims

Kreaceps-XS: is a strength, endurance and ATP/VO2 max supplement and creatine supplement aiding in maximizing workout intensity, endurance, and oxygen utilization, aiding the athlete with physically maximizing their workout potential. Dosage: capsule form - 3 pre-workout and 3 post workout.

Carnage: is an endurance, power and strength beta-alanine supplement that boosts intermuscular carnosine levels, buffers fatigue, and supports maximum intensity in the user’s physical endeavors. Dosage: capsule form - 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout.

Cordygen5: is an ATP, oxygen, and endurance supplement supporting the athlete’s physical workouts thereby hindering physical exhaustion from high intensity physically demanding activities. Dosage form: 3 pre-workout.

The above stack is enough for thirty (30) days supply (40 days with Carnage). Clearly enough before a routine needs to be changed.

Previously, I took a few weeks off of lifting due to work obligations. Now, back on the big City I strive to surpass all of my limits. My primary goal is to lift more each day than the previous. Either weight or reps, but with the help of the MST I want to test the limits of my endurance and physical capabilities.

My routine is as follows:
Monday: Deadlift (5-8 sets x 5 reps); Squats (5-8x5). My goal is to reach 405 on both. Upper Back (exercises vary); Biceps; Abs
Tuesday: Bench (6-8x6); Triceps; Shoulders; Abs.
Wednesday: Stiff leg Deadlifts (I am adapting a new volume intense routine.); [either incline leg press or front squats]; Upper Back (various); Biceps; Abs
Thursday: Bench (6-8x6); Triceps; Shoulders; Abs.
Friday: Deadlift (5-5x5); Squats (5-8x5) goal is 405 on both. Upper Back (exercises vary); Biceps; Abs
Saturday and Sunday: rest
Cardio will also done in the PM, with the possible exception of an early A.M. run.

Limitations: I lift in the A.M. The gym opens at 6:30 A.M., and I have to leave at 7:30 to prepare for work. Mental: it is too easy to quit a set early after pushing the weights hard - this will have to change. The only other supplements that will be taken are: protein powder (presently Iso Pure) and Animal Pak vitamins. I usually include more, but this is a product test.

First Day: Monday June 25, 2007

5:30 A.M. - up and prep coffee. Need the coffee to get me going.
5:45 A.M. - took 3 Cordygen5's 45 minutes prior to workout as recommended; no tingling or side effects noticed.
6:00 A.M. - took 3 of Kreaceps and 3 of Carnage as recommended - 30 minutes prior to workout.
6:30 A.M. Gym:
Deadlifts: 5-8 sets x 5reps (I love doing deadlifts. You never see anyone doing them. Also they are a loud exercise (a nice loud clang when they touch the floor) and you can use a lot more weight.)
135 x8 reps x2sets
225 x8 x2 with belt
315 x7
315 x3 – I did not push it further since I had not lifted for past two weeks and did not want to push it. Normally, this is the upper region of where I left.

Squats: 5-8x5
135 x8
225 x6
225 x7 with belt
265 x5 – also stopped here due to two week layoff. I have done and can go to 315x3 however, this is when I work squats first.

Overall this was a tough Squat set due to working deadlifts first. I was very tired, but I attribute that to the layoff. While I was puffing during the break between sets, breathing was slightly easier.

7:30 A.M. - Post workout dossage - 3 of each Kreaceps and 3 of Carnage. Wait 30 minutes, after shower - Animal Pak and IsoPure with BCAA and EAA aminos.

Review: Workout was far more intense than usual. Previously, I usually lift Squats prior to Deads. This usually wipes me out for Deads. Here squats were very intense, but I was able to push through the pre-exhaustion created from the deadlifting. Was this the product or not? While Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 all claim to increase lifting endurance, I cannot at this time attribute the increased inlifting intensity to the first dose of testing. Rather, I think it was from mentally not wanting to wimp out when trusted with testing and log presentations. However, I did notice less exhaustion around 30 minutes after workout and lasting throughout the morning. After shower felt great (better than normal), there is definitely a recovery support in this stack.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Awesome intro! Looks like you could be feeling the effects already!! :clean:

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Evening workout: 6:40 PM June 25, 2007

Returned to gym for upper back and abs workout. Did not take supplements, and there is a post workout exhaustion difference. More tired here.

Shrugs - dmbl: 60 lbs x12 reps; 80x12; 95x12; 100x12

Cable rows: 120x10; 160x10; 180x6

Weighted Sit-ups (on cable row): 30x15; 40x8; 40 x4 (I have not done ther=se for some time, and they sure produce payback for absent time)

Lat Pull downs (palms facing): 120x10; 140x6; 140 x4 [noit happy with this performance.]

Decline sit-ups: Body weight x15; BW+25x12

Review: I use the evening workout to clean up any unfinished exercises and to double up where needed. I forgot to do biceps and will hit them Tuesday.

Food: I skipped breakfast due to work. Lunch: Roast beef sandwich on wheat, and a guart of milk. I try to drink two quarts of milk throughout the day for the protein intake. You can get 64 grams of protein in a quart which helps in the total protein intake issue - add some protein powder to that and your mid day intake is huge. Dinner will be hamburger meat and vegies.

I am looking forward to increasing the intensity and upping the weights.

End...

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Tuesday 6:30 AM Workout

Today was chest/triceps/shoulders day.

Flat Bench: 6-8 sets x6 reps
135 x6, x6
185 x6
205 x6
225 x3, x2 -- I have gone as high as 250 and will have to push it back up there. I have always has a weaker bech.

T-Extension (skull Crushers):
70 x6
90 x6, x4, x3, x2

V-bar Tricep push down: Used on Cable cross over.
7.5 x8 (I think the plates are 10 pounds each)
10.5 x8
13.5 x8
15.5 x3 (the stack - this felt good moving the pin to the bottom plate)

Dmbl Arnold Press:
30 x6
40 x8
50 x8
60 - failed
50 x6, failed on 7

Tomorrow I will be working on Stiff Leg Deadlifts and cardio. I want to try this out with cardio (which I really hate doing) and see the effect of the endurance aide.

Presently, this stack is very nice on recovery and post workout effects. I am not as exhausted returning home from the gym, even though I am drenched in sweat. I think with the aid of a good stimulant or mental aid booster to get you psyched up for the gym, this stack would be killer. Presently, the strenth effects of the stack may not be as noticable as the endurance effect. I am far more resistant to getting tired in the gym and therefore I feel like I can do one or two more sets. However, this is only day two and the effects really have not taken hold yet. I think they say after five days you should be totally in the zone. Tomorrow I really want to test cardio and see what the endurance limits are. Overall, very nice products.

I also think the MMA guys should look at this stack. This may very well be something to take in prep of a fight, or any endurance sporting event (rowing, cycling, running, etc.) especially, if you have a few events like in a meet. The recovery bounceback is noticeable.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're enjoying everything thus far. :duel:

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Thursday June 28, 2007

Due to work I took Wednesday off.

Today (Thursday) I had to go to another gym as mine shut down for periodic maintenance. Thank god today was Chest/Triceps/Shoulders day. The sister gym I went to did not have a squat rack in it. I mean what the hell...

Second after working out, I went to shower, and wanted to stop in the sauna. Damn! they need to post a warning! I opended the door and some old crusty guy was in there. And yep you got it. He was butt-ass naked, beer belly spilling everywhere and his damn balls hanging for all the world to see. Damn near burned my eyes out... (yes had to share that)

Anyways...

Workout was around 7:00 PM.

Bench: hit the usual and worked from 135/185 to 215 and 225. Numbers of reps slightly lower as I was more tired after work.

Tricep rope pull down: as before but noticed that the different pully possition really affects the weight and resistance, nice physics reminder.

Mil Press/Arnold Press:
45 x 8, x8, x7
55 x 5, x5 I really need to get this up some more.

Flat Dmbl bench:
60 x8
65 x6
70 x5 -- oddly I could have done more. The MST products really seem to allow you to do a few more sets.

Tri Extensions/Shull Crushers:
60 x 8, x7
80 x6, x5

Other minor exercises not recorded: eg shoulder raises, etc.

Review: I tend not to trust alot of product claims. I mean pumps are one thing, but here it's different. You can do a few more sets, a few more exercises, and after a grueling workout, I'm not as tired. Now, admittedly I may be an odd tester, but hell I can go back into the gym an do another routine.

Makes me think I'm not giving it my all, however, I seem to fail on the sets as I did before.

My last recommendation holds... MMA guys, and endurance guys will love this stack. High rep lifters will love this. Low rep lifters will love this for the recovery aspect.

I will have to kick up the pressure, but now I have to find a place to squat.... Thanks.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Saturday: June 30, 2007

I went as a guest to another gym as mine is closed for a week due to maintenance. The other one I went to did not have a squat rack so I had to try this gym.

Deadlifts: 5-8x5
135 x 10 warm up
225 x 8
315 x 6 with belt from here on out
385 x failed, x1 --- new records here
365 x 1
335 x 4, x3 -- really need to focus here and build the reps.

Squats: 5-8x5
135 x 7
225 x5
315 x 1 with belt have to start building from here. I can do three reps if I do not do deadlifts first.
325 x1 stopped as form was starting to fade and hips started to rise to early.

Incline Leg Press: 270 (3 plates per side) x8
360 (4pps) x 7
540 (6pps) x 5
630 (7 pps) x 4
720 (8pps) x 2

Dmbl Shrugs: 60 x12
70 x10
80 x10
90 x10
100 x 10, x7

Decline situps with 60# dmbl x10, x8 (failed on 9)

Cable row sit-ups: 30# x 10
60 x 5 (total failure on 6)

I had to call it a day after this as fiancee wanted to go home.

Went to breakfast right from the gym had: 5 eggs sunny side-up, bacon, and 2 slices of wheat toast, milk and coffee.

This stack really keeps you going. I could have stayed at the gym for a few more sets and exercises. This stuff is really excellent and really what you need for the gym.

Today, I really tried to kick up the intensity, and weights. Deadlifting was very nice. The volume went down a bit but I got to a new personal record. Now I need to focus on that for reps. Squats were nice. The rack was different, but I pushed the weight back up. need to hit the 315-325 for reps. My goal on both is 405.

I think the incline leg press is a pretty good exercise, but is really twice what you could really lift. I think there is a physics formula on it, something like 1/2 force x mass. But I got the press up to the 700's. Not bad. I usually work different foot placements on the press, today I just pushed the weight up.

Well thats it for today. I am open for comments, good and bad, so please feel invited...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good, brutha! LOL at the old guy. :food: Bet you went in the stall and made love to your 5 friends after you saw that! :dance:

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Tuesday July 3, 2007

Took products as directed.

Bench: 6-8x6
135 x6, x6
185 x6
205 x4, x4 - for some reason, I was not at my best here. Instead of figthing it, and maybe forcing an injury, i backed off a allowed whatever was wrong to subside. No pain, but a general feeling of lethargy.

Front Delt raise:
25 x10,
30 x8,
35 x6, x6

Dmbl Arnold Press:
25 x10,
35 x8
45 x6,
50 x6,
55 x failed

Tricep Dmbl Exten (overhead)
40 x10,
45 x8,
55 x8,
65 x5,

Review: Due to a work schedule, I could not stay in the gym past the one hour mark. Additionally, for some reason, I was very lethargic in the morning. I really had to motivate myself to get up. I do not see this as product related because my fiancee had the same issue. Maybe just alot of work related stress. Again, while normal physical exhaustion resulted from doing the exercise, I left the gym feeling like I could keep going. Overall, not a good workout on my part.

July 4, 2007 - holiday break to rest and relax. Hope everyone in AM had a great fourth.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, man. Always listen to your body. You'll be back full throttle in no time!

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Monday, july 9, 2007: 6:30 AM

Returned to my gym today, as it opened after a week of maintenance. Cannot really tell what the heck they did, but since the morning crowd is almost non-existant, I really do not mind.

Today, I worked on back and biceps:

Lat Pulldown, neutral grip
120 x10, x8
140 x7
160 x3, x3

Cable Rows
120 x10
140 x10
160 x10, x7 - I know I could have gone to 180 and will next back day.

Dmbl Shrugs:
70 x12
80 x12
90 x12
100 x12, x12 - form started to fade slightly on the last set.

Curl bar curls:
75 x8, x8
85 x8
95 x6

Dmbl Curls
30 x6
35 x6
40 x4, 4

Again, I am aware of leaving the gym and not exhausted. However, today's workout, even though it was a back day, does not really tire me out. However, this stack just boosts recovery to no end. Today, proved to me that I need to bump up the weights some more.

I am returning to the gym tonight for Deadlifts and squats.

Good week to all...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
DL's and squats in a second session?! :eek:!! Better bring your A game!

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Monday July 9, 2007 Evening 7:00 PM

Returned to gym after taking extra dosages and supplements.

Did not have the "A" game on, maybe a "B" through...

Deadlift 5-8 x5
135x8
225 x8
315 x8
335 x3
340 x3 - stopped here as I am pretty conservative with the lower back. While this is the upper are of my weight limits, I did not want to push it another set. Maybe next time.

Incline Leg Press: plates per side
2 (180 lbs) x 8
4 (360) x 10
6 (540) x 8
8 (720) x 3 - I could have done more reps but I felt I was straining to much - damn wimpy - new records though. I think I should try 10 pps next time...

Maching Back Extension
170 x10
250 x 8 - not a bad cool down exercise.

Cable row situps
2o x 10
40 x6, x8

Side Bends
60 pond dmbls 3 sets x10 each side

Today I focused more on Deadlifting and Leg Presses. In the upper sets of the Leg Press I started to feel an intense pressure in my face and head. Really forcing the pressure there. Deadlifting was the same, and with the mirror I would sett my face getting red and the veins sticking out. Not bad.

Again, after using this product, you do get exhausted during the weights, but you recover very fast. I now know I have to focus more on the lower back, in order to increase the deadlift weights. I really should be breaking 405. I guess I will have to start upping the cals some more.

Well have to go, have a good night all...

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Tuesday - July 10, 2007 - Chest and Arms

6:30 A.M.

Today's workout changed from what I intended. And I'm glad it did.

Bench 6-8 x6
135 x10
185 x6
225 x3
230 x2
235 x1
250 x1 - new PR
225 x1 - revealed I need to focus on speed for the lifts.

Arnold Press:
35 x6
45 x7
55 x6
65 x failed
60 x3 - new PR

Side Raise:
25 x8
30 x8
35 x5
30 x7
30 x6

Reverse Dmbl Flyes:
17 x8
20 x6, x7
22 x6

Rope T-Cept Pull dwn
80 x10
100 x10
120 x8
140 x3
---- I have always found it amusing how different this exercise is when using the v-bar. I can actually increase my weights by 30-40 pounds with the v-bar on T-push downs.

Body Weight is 212. Lost about two pounds.

Felt great throughout, lots of energy, so I pushed the weights for new records. Got two today. Arnold Press went up by 10 pounds. Bench went up by 5 pounds. Also I noticed that I could get more reps on the other higher weights.

Well off to work, thanks...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR's, man!

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Thanks, I have to say I am very pleased with this stack. After walking out of the gym, you actually feel as good as new. I think the stack would wreck the person that tried to exercise hard enough to defeat the science behind these products.

Finally, a real solid support system permitting a person to really push the limits.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have to say I am very pleased with this stack. After walking out of the gym, you actually feel as good as new. I think the stack would wreck the person that tried to exercise hard enough to defeat the science behind these products.

Finally, a real solid support system permitting a person to really push the limits.
:D :bruce1:

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Thursday, June 12, 2007 6:30 AM

This morning's workout was a speed workout.

Flat bench 6-8 x 6 (narros grip/normal grip/wide grip)
135 x8/x8/x8
155 x8/x8/x8
175 x8/x4/x4

Front Delt raise w/ dmbl
20 x8
22 x8
25 x8, x8

Upright Rows, barbell
60 x8
70 x8
80 x8
90 x8, x8

Reverse Flyes w/ dmbls
17 x8
20x8, x8
25 x6

The last few sets of bench got hard, and I could have pushed for more, but I lift alone.

Today I had to get in and then out. Slightly lethargic but not related to the products. While doing uproight rows I was totally aware that I was not exhausted. Leaving the gym, I was fine, and not tired in the least. Front delts are sore, and I think it was from the wide grip bench.

I used the speed day because of the last two workouts really pushed the recovey envelope for healing. Today will act as a healing day and assist in speed movements.

Have to rush to work, so enjoy the day...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Nice WO. The soreness in the front delts could be from a combination of the benches, front raises, and upright rows. WG bench really does give the front delts that extra stretch, though. Almost painful at times.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Nice WO. The soreness in the front delts could be from a combination of the benches, front raises, and upright rows. WG bench really does give the front delts that extra stretch, though. Almost painful at times.
Thanks, I totally agree with the soreness issue. I really think the soreness for the front delts came as a result of doing wide grip bench. I do not usially work the WG. The nice thing about this stack is that it really supported the muscles during the workout. I was still hitting, for me, the higher numbers in the upright rows and the front raises. Although I did tone the front raise down by not pushing the 30's and 35's. I have also been monitoring Reaper's run, which has caused me to try to pick up the intensity some more.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
should be deadlifting 405? Drop your reps, and I bet you will within 3 workouts. You're a strong dude, those are high reps at those weights.

Try this (or a variation therof):

135x10
185 x5
225 x2
275 x2
315 x2
345 x2
365 x1
385 x1
405 x 1

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
should be deadlifting 405? Drop your reps, and I bet you will within 3 workouts. You're a strong dude, those are high reps at those weights.

Try this (or a variation therof):
Thanks, I will give it a shot.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Friday, July 13, 2007

Standard workout. Did not bring log book. Stuck to standard routine with minor deviations. Slight focus on dynamic effort and reduced effort on max strength.

Overall good workout.

Monday, July 15, 2007

Deadlifts: 6-8 x6
135 X8
225 x8
315 x3
370 x1
375 x1 - focused on strength lifting. Tried 405, but stopped and did not force it. Happy with 375.

Barbell Shrugs:
135 x8 bar in front, x8 bar in back
225 x8 bar in front, x8 bar in back -- did these before DLs to warm up neck and shoulders.

Squats: 6-8 x6
135 x8
225 x6
315 x3, x2, x1, x1

Barbell curls: 60 x8
70 x8
80 x8, x8

Today's workout was focused on Deadlifting. I tried longer rests between sets. This ate up alot of my time in the morning. Accordingly, the workout was alot shorter and I had to get to work earlier. Overall, I am very satisfied with the limits in the DLs.

Tuesday, taken off due to work.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout! Is that 375 on DL's a PR? If so, congrats! :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice! Drop those reps, man (except for the warmup, of course).

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Ncangey and Poinson, thanks for the input.

Took Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 as directed.

Tuesday PM, I got to go to the gym after all, and worked a standard dynamic chest routine. On flat bench, I lowered the weights to 135 and 185 and focused on speed movements. Also pulled out the black and red JumpStretch bands for range of motion resistance. (If you have not tried using these, go to the JumpStretch website and look into them. They are not that expensive and really help aid the workout. I also find they are very convenient to use on Hammer Strength equipment. Just buy the smaller ones until you are confortable using them.) I also did several sets of dips with body weight only.

Wednesday - AM:

Cardio - oliptical (sp?) trainer - 20 minutes. Interesting.

Hammer Strength Lat pull downs: 3 x10 at 90 pounds per side.

Dmbl Curls:
30 x8, 40 x8 45 x8.

Other misc. exercises.

Wednesday notes: I really wanted to test these products against cardio. First, I hate cardio, and I am not good at it - just cannot seem to run for 30 minutes on the tread - also my iPod was out of battery power (yep I am whining). Second, Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 are the enegizer batteries of weightlifting. So I gave cardio a shot. Throughout the 20 minutes, I was doing fine. I continued to increase the resistance and kept the revolutions within the fat burning range. Only after jacking up the resistance did my heart rate creap into the cardio range. As expected, 20 minutes was easy. Normally, I am very very bored with cardio and do not find it enjoyable - I'd rather be lifting. However, as expected with this stack, I left the cardio routine sweaty but definately not exhausted.

For the past couple of days I have deviated from the routine, somewhat due to work, but primarily just to explore what Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 can do for me. I am thinking about planning another cardio session to explore the benefits of these products. However, I am lookng at coming up with something to test this stuff out against. We shall see...

Thanks for the time and enjoy the day.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Expanding your horizons, eh? I like it! :cool:

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Monday July 23, 2007

Past several days consumed with wedding planning and studying for the ACSM person training cert test.

Thursday:
Hit chest, shoulders and did 20 minutes of cardio. Will not post numbers as nothing improved and primary focus was on cardio. As for cardio, I did the stationary bike. Now I remember why I hate cardio. The bike is so booring. While I could have done more time, I had to get off the bike as my mind just could not tollerate the boredom.

Friday:

Worked Stiff Leg deadlifts.

SLD: 135 x8, 225 x8, 250 x6, 315 x1

I wanted to focus on teh lower back in order to held build my Deadlift. I really feel that I have the necessary leg strength but lack the low back safety net to hit 405.

Abs: Cable row situps, decline situp and others.

Friday: off - yep I was bad.

Monday:

Cardio 20 minutes - on bike

Dmbl Shrugs: 60 x12, 70 x12, 80x 12, 90 x12 - also added 8 reps leaned formward to hit the back traps. I need to add more thickness in order to rest the bar on for squats.

Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 135 x8 x2, 225 x6 x2, 250 x5, 315 x failed

Decline weighted abs: BW x 20, BW + 40 x 15 x3

Workouts continue to be good. Time is a problem with work and such. but everyone faces this issue. Everything else presents as normal. No sideeffects noted ever for this product.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like everything's going well, Erik!

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Monday July 23, 2007 8:00 PM

Returned to gym to refocus and to work some missed lifts.

Squats:
135 x8
225 x8
315 x1
335 x1
355 x1 -- a new PR - while not alot, it will do for now. 405 on the rise though.

Leg Press, Incline:
2 pps x10
4 pps x8
6 pps x6
7 pps 4 or 6 (forgot)

Went today and did not feel 100%. I think this is when you lift the most and force a good workout. For some reason, I forgot to wear my spandex under my sweats. I think they help out in movement. Instead I wore a pair of semi-tight shrunken boxers.

Anyways, I squatted down on 315 and heard and felt a pop. It kind of reminded me of the photo of the squatter that belw out his sphinxter (sp?). It caused me to pause at parallel. I mean I was in full squat and this happended. So I rose up, and realized I just blew out the butt of my shorts. Yep, first think I checked was the sweats, 'cause I though those ripped. Nope, all fine there, so I continued. Squatted down with 335 and felt the whole butt portion of the boxers tear out. Well it did not restrict me so I continued to workout. (true story)

Not bad, this product is so bada$$ it will cause you to blow your a$$ right out your shorts, lol!

Overall not a bad workout. Normally I do not do the one body part per week, but alot of the community here does and I have been thinking of trying it out. I think it aided in full recovery.

What ever I decide, when I go back to the gym, I am surely going to wear the stretchy pants...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ the shorts incident. I had the same exact thing happen to me about a year ago, except it was only my boxers that ripped. That is a scary noise. I had no idea what had happened at first. :D

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Wednesday: July 25, 2007 6:30 AM

Felt good today and headed to the gym for a Chest workout.

Flat bench:
135 x8, x8, x8 also worked the three grips, narrow, normal and wide
185 x 6, x6, x6
235 x 2 normal grip only - this is about the 1RM and hitting 2 was pretty good.
255 x failed. Had done this once last week but failed today.

Hammer Strength Bench:
180 x 8
230 x 3 - this never seems the same as stright barbell

Hammer Strength Wide bench:
180 x6
220 x 4

Cable rope pull downs (Triceps)
80 x 10
100 x8
110 x8

Overhead Dmbl Ticept Extens
45 x10
55 x8
65 x4

did some other tricep exercises like dips but not significant enough for reporting.

Workouts are going well, still keeping the top numbers going. Without a spotter it is harder to push the higher numbers, but I still enjoy the numbers I am hitting while being semi-conservative. I think I will be able to reach the 315 bench goal pretty soon.

Thanks.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Solid workout today, bro!

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Thursday July 26, 2007 6:30 AM

In the gym at 6:30. Took products as directed, loosened up and ready to go. Worked back and biceps today.

Cardio: bike – 20 minutes.

Lat Pulldowns,
120 x10, x10
140 x8
160 x5, x4

Cable Rows
120 x15
140 x12
150 x 10
160 x10, x7
170 x8

Dmbl Shrugs:
70 x12
80 x12
90 x12
100 x12,
105 x12

Curl bar curls:
75 x8, x8
85 x8
95 x8, x5, x4

Dmbl Curls
30 x6
35 x6
40 x4,
45 x 4, x3

After inventory of the remaining product, I have until next Thursday before I run out of the product. Damn! I am actually disappointed. Admittedly, I did not take the products on some of the weekends due to being away from home, so I have a few extra days, even considering the days I doubled the dose for the PM workout. Again, left the gym feeling good and not sapped of energy. Cardio, which I hate, took on a whole new level. Your cardio time will definitely increase, but more noticeably, you walk away from it more energized.

I am ending my log in the next couple of days. I have a few more caps to take, but because of the new PRs (60 at Arnold Press, 355 Squat, 235 bench, and 385 deadlift (this was the big PR) I have to recalculate my 1RPM percentages and rebuild my routine. I know I will hit my goals at 405 in Deadlift very soon, and in Squats pretty soon, but I may have to focus some for on my core and on stiff leg deadlifts.

OVERALL REVIEW: Great stack, low price and good support structure for any exercise and supplement routine.

WHAT WAS MY STACK? I took MST’s Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack.
PRICE: Kreaceps – XS = $29.95
Carnage = $19.95
Cordygen 5 = $19.95

How would I rate this stack? Very highly. Good price, no side-effects and great response. Broke a few personal records and received enhance recovery.

Effects on Strength: Good, during the 30-day trial period I broke several personal records. My deadlift, squats and bench all benefited greatly from MST’s products. Nobody can complain about that.
Effects on Libido: not an issue, no company claims regarding it.
Effects on Endurance: Great. This stack is truly the “energizer battery” of workout supplements.
Effect on Recovery: Great. I often walked out of the gym, sweaty, but not exhausted. If I was not constrained by time, I could have stayed in the gym for hours.
Effect on Wallet: Excellent. In today’s market, supplements cost allot and deliver little bang for your buck. NOT here, MST’s products deliver as promised and without draining your wallet. You can buy more expensive products with higher toxicity, but why.
Best effects: reduction in fatigue – as advertised. This was noticeable, yet not in the sense of a stimulant.
Effect Decay: Not likely. Unlike some of the supplements out there, I do not expect to see strength gains decay or body weight fade away. The PRs I gained, are here to stay.

SIDE EFFECTS: NONE At no time herein did I experience any cramping, intestinal distress, headaches, dizziness, lethargy (other than after working excessive hours), back pumps, joint aches or anything similar. I also did not experience any alpha male edginess wherein I needed to watch my anger. The products did not over stimulate me or interfere in any way with my regular lifestyle (coffee and beer lover here). There were no cravings or excess hunger issues, nor any hunger suppression.

WHO SHOULD USE THIS: Everyone. The main benefits advertised here, and throughout the internet (for the prime ingredients of this stack) is enhanced oxygen utilization (body and mind), and fatigue reduction. Strength effects are present, but not as prevalent as the above two. Therefore, as I have stated in the beginning of my log, this would be great for natural athletes, endurance athletes, cyclists, runners, rowers, MMA athletes, etc. This would also be great for weight lifters on heavy days, like legs and back – especially for the recovery benefits. One simply cannot beat the anti-fatigue effects without stimulants. I also think Carnage would benefit college students as it aids oxygen utilization in brain tissue and enhance concentration.

Overall, my experience with MST’s Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack was very positive. I began my log very skeptical, but I am ending my log very satisfied with experiencing the promised benefits of the stack. Remember, any company can claim strength gains, after all what does that mean when a person takes the product, goes to the gym, of course I will gain strength. But MST delivers in a very sneaky way: Keep the lifter from getting fatigued, and allow the lifter to lift more, let them increase their sets and reps, and the body will do the rest. Also, with the fatigue fighting effects of the stack, I feel that I was recovering faster. MST never said these were magic pills, You still have to do the work in the gym, but these products do allot you to do MORE work in the gym. Great job MST.

I would have to say in total, from my experience here, MST is one legitimate company with legitimate products. You will not have to worry if you are taking anything harmful, or detrimental. There is no post cycle therapy needed, and no detoxification needed. Just take it, give it time to build up, hit the gym, eat right, and then enjoy the benefits. After all, you have to lift the weights to gain the muscle; MST helps you lift them longer and more often…

Thanks to MST for the opportunity to test your products.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Wow; AWESOME final review!! It has been a PLEASURE following along, and I'm very happy that you enjoyed our products. Hopefully you'll watch out for future testing opportunities that we have. Thanks for the amazing log / review, and best of luck in ALL of your future endeavors! :cool: