Generic Labz sponsored Cissus-Drol log by TSB

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. maybe i will, maybe i will.that would show them those barsteds.(baring some finace issuses)

2. Quote Originally Posted by kuma View Post
    maybe i will, maybe i will.that would show them those barsteds.(baring some finace issuses)
    you give a new meaning to the title "BROKEback Bodybuilder", better get ur a*s down to hearts n armour and start raising some funds to support your supplement habit before it gets pimped out, i'm sure steve savage is a starter for 10
    •   

3. 1988 Mr Olympia posedown

4. nice work b

5. Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    nice work b
    got another couple that tsb will like

part 1

part 2
    •   

6. Nice posts B.

How about a few BB's from today's era so we can reflect on how far the sport has come?

7. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post

Nice posts B.

How about a few BB's from today's era so we can reflect on how far the sport has come?
    who care's about bb's from todays era with there extended gh guts. bb's from the past were better. when dorian yates turned up that was the end of pro bodybuilding in my eyes

8. Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    who care's about bb's from todays era with there extended gh guts. bb's from the past were better. when dorian yates turned up that was the end of pro bodybuilding in my eyes
    Now how do you know that there extended guts are from injecting truck loads of GH vince?

You can't run around accusing professional athletes of such things unless you can back up such claims.How about a pubmed study or two......huh ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Now how do you know that there extended guts are from injecting truck loads of GH vince?

You can't run around accusing professional athletes of such things unless you can back up such claims.How about a pubmed study or two......huh ?
    i hate pubmed

10. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post

Nice posts B.

your request is my command tsb

11. how about a bit of flex wheeler

u tube video removed by b unit as it served it's purpose

12. cutler , flex wheeler

13. Modern Bodybuilding - Bill Pearl & Drave Draper give their views on modern bodybuilding

Bodybuilding - The Good Old Days - Old Days with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dave Draper, Mike Mentzer, Steve Reeves, Sergio Olivia ua...bodybuilding schwarzenegger sergio olivia dave draper mike mentzer

14. fully agree with dave draper, pro bodybuilding doesnt have any heroes to look up to any more. mordern pros suck

15. vacum suck

16. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    vacum suck

17. here's my daily contribution

18. here's a doco for u vince, not sure if u seen it or not

19. u tube video removed by b unit as it served it's purpose

20. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post

21. u tube video removed by b unit as it served it's purpose

22. Do you actually do any real work during the week B ?

Keep them coming ........

23. katz is good but he lacks too many things. his arms aren't big enough to match his chest, his thighs are too big for his calves, you know he hits one pose, and that makes him look like a big spider.

Hey ya know what im gonna do im gonna go to africa and Ill take kat'z shirt and im gonna hide it, everything I find of his im gonna hide it, mess with his mind a lil bit!

24. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Do you actually do any real work during the week B ?
    Not lately

btw - what's with the new sig dude? didn't realise u and the sinner were so tight?

cheers tsb

b

25. heres the man
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MgoBlue Generic Labz (Sponsored) X-Mass log
    By MgoBlue in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 08:32 AM
  2. CISSUS-Drol Log (sponsored)
    By djl in forum Supplement Logs