Generic Labz sponsored Cissus-Drol log by TSB

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Firstly I must thank GL for selecting me as a tester.Secondly for sending the cissus-drol all the way down to New Zealand.I intend to give a strait up & honest feedback on this product.

Background :
If any of you checked out my supercissus log you will know that I have been lifting since I was 19yrs old.Spent a few years powerlifting and over the years have tried many different supplements.

Goals:
I"ll be checking my BF levels and measurements before & after completing 2 bottles of cissus-drol and hoping to see the same positive joint effects from the cissus and interested in how effective the AI part of the cissus-drol is.

Diet:
Diet is usually very clean and about 3500cal a day.6 meals a day consisting of 40% protein,30% carbs, 30% good fats & oils.Weekends I sometimes fall off the wagon diet wise but generally not to bad.For this log my diet will remain the same.

Current Stats:
Weight:220
Height:5'8"
Chest:49"
Shoulders:55"
L Arm:18"
R Arm:17"
Stomach:36.5"
L leg:26.5"
R Leg:26.5"
Calves:16" both.
BF:to be checked in the next couple of days.
These are measurements were done tonight.

Training:
Mon: chest & arms
Wed: shoulders & calves & cardio
Fri: back & arms
Sat: legs & calves & cardio

Supplements being used:
Omega 3 concentrate at 6g/d
Paravol - 2 weeks left at 2/d
Whey Protein
Cissus-drol at 3 caps/d started today.

I'm hoping that by keeping the other supplement use to a minimum I can gauge the true effects of the cissus-drol.Also I haven't used any cissus for 2 weeks and my joints are starting to feel it.
Cheers.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Last nights training was chest & arms.

Smith incline press x 6sets
Swiss ball db press x 5sets
Pec dec machine x 4sets
Tricep mac press x 4sets
Tricep rope extens x 3sets
Bicep pullups x 4 sets
Bicep concent. curls x 3sets

I do have an ongoing right shoulder injury(rotor cuff problem) and find chest training can be limited at times.Also I have to work on my lack of shoulder flexibility.But all that considered I still had a good workout.

Strength levels are still down a bit compared to before my elbow operation 2 months ago but slowly climbing.
I've had really good results using USP & Primaforce cissus so it will be interesting to see if and at what dose the cissus-drol kicks in.

kingofthechiba

Awards
what did you notice with the usp and primaforce cissus?

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
what did you notice with the usp and primaforce cissus?
Firstly a analgesic effect which kicks in about 3-4 days of use.Secondly a very noticeable pump and increased recovery from injuries.Being an older lifter joint pain and discomfort can slow you down considerably.So for me cissus sure has helped with these issues.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Last night's training was shoulders & calves.
Let's get the bit*hing over with.Right shoulder is very sore from Mondays chest workout.
Definitely aggravated an old rotor cuff problem as I've had these before.I am thinking that the continual cissus use over the last 4 months could have been masking this injury.So shoulder training was more of a rehab workout than anything.

Calves wasn't much better as somehow during the day at work I had hurt my right knee and found standing calf raises impossible.Did manage some seated raises.

Still dosing the cissus-drol at 3/day.But I am tempted to up the dose.Only been on it 3 days so not much to report yet.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder problems suck! I've had my right one done twice (R.cuff) and now my left one is acting up. I've had to narrow my grip significantly to bench again and if I go heavy, I normally pay for it. But, I've gone fairly heavy while using the Cissus-Drol and the recovery has been good. I'm taking 2 caps right after I workout, so maybe that's helped?
-Ed

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
What a difference a couple days can make. :)
Tonight was back & arms.I had a very solid back workout.Strength was up from last week and managed to get through the entire nights training without upsetting my fragile right shoulder.

Arm workout was also good with a nice pump happening.Some slight elbow discomfort but this to be expected as I have limited range of extension in my right elbow.

As from day 4 I have increased the cissus-drol dose up to 4 caps/d and also I'm taking it 15min before meals.2 first thing in the morning then 2 pre-workout in the afternoon on training days.

So tonight was the first time I experienced a noticeable pump.But nothing else to report yet.
Cheers

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Nice start big guy. I hope your shoulder feels better soon, it sucks not being able to go heavy when you know you can.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Nice start big guy. I hope your shoulder feels better soon, it sucks not being able to go heavy when you know you can.
Thanks peece.Injuries sure can be frustrating at times.Part n parcel of being an older lifter I suppose.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:
Today was legs & calves.I was planning on doing this yesterday but to dam sore from Fridays training.Anyways my main exercise was deadlifts and I was very pleased with them.I've gone off doing squats for now as they were giving my elbow grief.
Last week having not done any DL's for about 3 months I could only manage 300 for 3 sets of 5.Today I did 400 for 6 , then 420 for 2 sets of 5.I could of gone heavier but I want to be able to walk tomorrow.(good old muscle memory).
The rest off my leg workout went well and managed more weight when training calves.Did miss my cardio today so I'll fit it in tomorrows workout.

Feelings on cissus-drol after 1 week.Seeing a steady improvement in strength.Felt a nice pump day 5 when training arms.Sleep has been good and libido is still about the same.I have still had some joint issues but all in all this product looks promising.Still dosing at 4caps/day.:thumbsup:

I'm awaiting the arrival of some bodyfat scales (one at a time fatty) that I brought online last weekend and I've also ordered some bodyfat calipers from NP so they should be here real soon.Time to see who ate all the pies.:food:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Yesterday's workout was chest & arms.
Let's just start by saying that my legs are very sore from Sundays workout.Not that it affected this workout.

I was very pleased that I managed 3 sets with the 132 pound DB doing decline presses.Haven't played with these for quite some time and also that I managed to complete my workout without doing any more damaged to my right shoulder.Tricep strength is still down a little compared to pre operation levels and sometimes they fatigue early when pressing.But along with biceps they are improving.

Had a very nice chest & arm pump and my strength is definitely up from last week. Right shoulder is feeling better and this is very pleasing.Finally got my BF levels checked and I'm about 17-18%.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Time for a update.Things have been crazy at work this last week (bloody tornado's).But still managed to get to the gym for training.I have been feeling a little flat and think I may need to tweak my workouts.Also couldn't deadlift on Saturday due to a lower back issue so I have to change my intended leg workout anyway.

As for the cissus-drol I'm still using 4/day and I have noticed some acne and increased libido.Also have been quite irritable but this may just be related to work stress.My weight is down a couple of pounds but this is not to concerning as my goal is to try and lean up a bit away.Strength is still improving and getting nice pumps when training.
Still having some joint issues but not enough to effect training to much.
Cheers

djl

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, that's one thing I haven't noticed during my CISSUS-Drol log is acne (I've been going 6/day). Not that I'm complaining :D

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Hi ya djl & peece.

A few pimps on my face but certainly nothing nasty like when I ran a cycle of TRN. Almost looked 18 again using that stuff.

Day 15
Tonight's training was chest & biceps.I've changed my program somewhat and had a really solid workout.
Shoulder is still giving me some discomfort but managed to train around it.
Had a real good pump while training and still feel it 2 hours later.:thumbsup:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hi ya djl & peece.

A few pimps on my face but certainly nothing nasty like when I ran a cycle of TRN. Almost looked 18 again using that stuff.

Day 15
Tonight's training was chest & biceps.I've changed my program somewhat and had a really solid workout.
Shoulder is still giving me some discomfort but managed to train around it.
Had a real good pump while training and still feel it 2 hours later.:thumbsup:
Cool, yeah my pumps have been very nice lately

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday's workout was shoulders & calves.
Push press 5 x 5reps
Seated db press 4 x 10reps - super setted with seated side raises 4 x 10reps
Cable side laterials 4 x 12reps
Wasn't lifting huge amounts but considering my rotorcuff problem still managed to complete without to much pain.Got a real nice shoulder pump as well.

Calves was:
Seated raises 5 x 5reps ( don't normally train calves low rep style.)
Standing calf raises 5 x 10reps.
Man have I been missing something or what.For the last 2 days I could hardly walk.My calves have been so dam sore.Why haven't I tired heavy weight & low reps before now?

Day 19
Tonights workout was back & triceps.
Had a real strong crazy pump happening when training back.Good controlled aggression and focus.Pushed it hard and almost felt like I was going to puke at one stage.
Tricep workout was a bit tougher.Not much fuel left in the tank.But I did manage to complete it OK.

Feelings & results on the cissus-drol so far:

Pumps: very strong pumps which last well after training.
Aggression: has increased slightly.
Libido: no noted change.
Acne: also increased slightly.
Strength: has increased.
Weight: after dropping 2-3 pounds it is now back up to start weight.220
Body Fat levels:checked several times and has decreased, now reading 16-17%.
Joint issues: still ongoing but not enough to prevent me from training hard.

Only bad thing to note is today for the first time my right nipple was itchy?Haven't had this before so I not sure what to make of it.Haven't had any gyno issues before , so I'll certainly be watching this. :think:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

i'm a big fan of your work tsb, u the main man when it comes to cissus

:cheers:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Sunday was legs & calves.
Had another solid workout.Did front squats which would be the first time in about six months.
Only got to 220 but I felt it more in the upper body than legs.
Calves are also responding to the low reps & high weight workouts.

Day 21

Monday was chest & biceps.
Saw a nice improvement from last week.Decline press up to 310 from only 265 last week.
Strenght has started to return to pre operation levels which is good.Shoulder feels ok.
Had good focus and controlled agression.
Really nice pump with chest & biceps and almost a alpha male mentality when training.:twisted:

Update on the itchy right nip.Only sore for 1 day and seems to have stopped.So I may have been getting a little paranoid about nothing.
Teach me for teasing a mate at the gym about having enlarged glans.:stick:

kuma

kuma

Awards
nice log tsb very detailed sorry to hear about your enlarged itchy glans cant wait to see what happens,good luck:run:

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
thanks tsb, bit worried about the itchy nip dude

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Shoulders & calves.
Not much to report.Shoulder a little tender from monday so I wasn't able to push as hard as I would have liked.
Another solid calf workout with strength continuing to increase.

Day 25

Back & Triceps
Had a real flat workout.Felt like I was running on empty after the first few sets.Sometimes you can train thru it but tonight wasn't one of those nights.
Decided to take the weekend off training.Rest up and get back into it on monday.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you just need a break. Keep the faith, and let us know how it goes monday.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Monday's training was chest & biceps.
Had a real good chest workout with strength still increasing & nice solid pump.
Decline press up another 10 pounds compared to last week.
Biceps continue to improve also. :)

After Fridays effort I really did need a couple of days off training.Caught up on some much needed sleep over the weekend and Mondays workout was back on track.

Do seem to be somewhat more aggressive lately.
Almost had road rage incident yesterday and last night I snapped back at my wife when asked a simple question........ that is very unlike me.:aargh:
No action at home for me after that fine effort.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
i hope you didnt end up taking care of things in the shower, like you did when you were on aspire:stick:
Good stuff that Aspire.
When do you plan on getting some action or aspire vince ?

How about an aspire log when you finish your blue up log ?:thumbsup:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Training was shoulders & calves.
Managed to train around my RC problem and even managed a nice pump.Strength still improving even with the injury.
Calves continue to improve also.Seated calf raises up to 180 pounds which is a PB.
Got home and showed the wife my very pumped & veined calves.I thought they looked good anyway.

Day 32

Back and Triceps.
After last Fridays disappointing back workout last night was real pleasing.Nice pump and good focus.Did feel a little edgy but in a good way.
Did tricep dips as my main tricep exercise and was pleased with how my shoulders & elbow handled them.

Did have another anger problem yesterday.Some punk giving me the hurry up whilst driving.Amazing how a toot of a horn can push the wrong button.Turned out to be an impatient little old lady.Lucky for her I managed to kept it together.
So the aggression levels are sure up.And as I've said before I'm not usually like this at all.
Acne has increased a bit also.
Libido is up and so I'm fairly confident test levels are up.
Still dosing at 4caps/d and I've got about 2 weeks left.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Lucky for her I managed to kept it together.
So the aggression levels are sure up.And as I've said before I'm not usually like this at all.
watch those aggression levels, we don't want another chris benoit episode :nutkick:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Legs and calves.
Did front squats with some difficulty.Not training legs last week being the reason.
Leg press super setted with DB squats sure caused even more difficulties.
Good calf workout.So overall a solid effort at the gym.

Day 35

Chest and biceps.
Tonight I did regular bench.First time in about 3 months.
Managed a few sets with 300.Shoulder felt good and had a awesome chest pump.
Biceps continue to improve also.Had a strong workout which was fairly pain free which for me is excellent.Nice controlled aggression when training.

Have also noticed today that I'm down a belt size.So pretty sure the BF levels are dropping.Haven't changed my diet in any way so looks like the cissus-drol is helping me lean up a bit.
Will know for sure when I check next week when I do my final cissus-drol summary. :thumbsup:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Have also noticed today that I'm down a belt size.So pretty sure the BF levels are dropping.Haven't changed my diet in any way so looks like the cissus-drol is helping me lean up a bit.

That is very cool! I feel the same way

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

That is very cool! I feel the same way
great post dude, here i was thinking that TSB was pulling a fast one (not like he did in the shower with aspire lol) on us with the cissus drol results, good to see cissus drol is giving ok results

:cheers:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

Shoulders & calves.
Shoulder felt a bit sore from Monday's chest workout.Still managed to get a nice shoulder pump happening.
Calves continue to improve.Strength up.
PB on the seated calf raises 200 pounds for 5 sets of 5 reps.
Finished with 5 sets of 12-15 reps on the standing raises.Real painful burn to finish.

Day 39

Back & triceps.
Had a nasty gut ache when training tonight.Ate something that didn't agree with me.
Managed to complete my workout but not with the same intensity.Reduced the number of sets a little.
Had some guy question me about what I was using cause he noted I looked bigger than usual.
Gave him the run down on the cissus-drol (spreading the word).

Day 41

Legs & calves.
Not much to report in this workout.Only trained legs lightly and did some much needed cardio.
I'm feel that I'm in need of a break from training now, but I'll hang in there for 1 more week.

This week is the last on the cissus-drol so on friday I'll be doing a before & after comparison and give my final review on how the cissus-drol went. :thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Had some guy question me about what I was using cause he noted I looked bigger than usual.
u weren't taking a cold shower and on aspire at the time were u? :stick:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

Chest & biceps.
Flat bench slowly improving.Up another 10 pounds.
Really enjoy training chest as the pumps are addictive.
Shoulder problem is still there but not enough to effect training.
Another solid bicep workout.Strength levels good.Nice pump which lasted a couple of hours.

Day 44

Shoulders & calves.
Strength continues to improve for shoulders.Had to drop the standing push presses as they caused to much lower back problems.
Had a good calf workout.Did real heavy standing calf raises and finished with seated raises for high reps.
Very sore calves today and had a lot of trouble climbing the stairs at work.

Tomorrow will be my last cissus-drol dose and I'll be doing my final posting & review on the product.:type:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Final Review & Measurements.

Starting measurements -25 Jun 07
Weight:220
Chest:49"
Shoulders:55"
L Arm:18"
R Arm:17"
Stomach:36.5"
L leg:26.5"
R Leg:26.5"
Calves:16" both.
BF:17-18%

Todays measurements
Weight:218 - down 2 pounds
Chest:50" up 1
Shoulders:56" up 1
L Arm:18" - no change
R Arm:17.5" up .5
Stomach:35.5" - down 1"
L leg:26" - down .5
R Leg:26" - down .5
Calves:16.5"both. up .5
BF:15-16% - down 2%

So looking at these measurements you can see I've leaned up a bit and also seen improvement in most areas.
Legs are down a little but thats due to inconsistent training on my part.
I didn't change my diet in any way during this cycle.If anything in the last couple of weeks I've been eating a little more.
Didn't change the amount of cardio.If fact I should have been doing more than I was.
Dosing was 3 caps/day for first 5 days then 4 caps/day for the remainder.

Positive Effects:
Great pumps that generally lasted a couple hours after training.
Good improvement in joint pain & discomfort.Not as effective as the stronger cissus supplements but I still noticed an improvement from the cissus-drol.
Nice increase in strength and muscle fullness.
I also felt that the AI effects of the cissus-drol really kicked in about the 4th week.I was a lot more aggressive and motivated in the gym.
Libido was way up as well.
These effects for me did seem to peak around the 4th week and then lessen.

Not so positive effects:
Did get some minor acne on my face and chest.
But the biggest thing was the increase in aggression.It was great in the gym but I did have it kick in a couple of times whilst driving and at home.
I'm not normally like this at all so I can only put it down to my test levels being up.
Again these effects peaked around the 4th week.

In Conclusion:
This is a solid supplement that works as claimed.:thumbsup:
Thank you Generic Labz for letting me test your cissus-drol and for sending it all the way to New Zealand.
I have been spreading the word about your supplements and will be buying more myself in the near future.

Thanks GL.

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
great log and review tsb, once again you've cemented yourself as "The Main Man - Mr Cissus 2007" :box:

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
TSB, thank you for the great log and honest feedback throughout the cycle!

kuma

kuma

Awards
nice work tsb hope to hear more logs from you :clap2:

kuma

kuma

Awards
ohhh yeah that epidrol stuff do you acept post dated checks by any chance;)

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
come on kurma!!!!!!
lets see you do a log dude:stick: