Java Lather Soap by RPN
- 08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
My long due final review....
Sorry Ive been really busy, EMT school, national testing, all the bull**** I gotta do..
I LOVE THIS SOAP
I am not the type of guy to be into **** like this, but this soap is different.
It is the only soap I have ever used that prevented acne this well, whenever I use it I clear up in days.
My stretch marks got lighter, and tighter.
The big scar on my leg while it did not fade (it probably never will, it is VERY deep) it stopped itching, which is great, considering it itches pretty much all the time.
I do not have pics, but FWIW, I bought two more bars, and and buying some for my sister who has had eczema her whole life to see if it can help her, I will let y'all know about her results with it.
Thanks RPN for letting me try this, you have a believer now!
- 08-16-2007, 06:18 PM
We just signed a contract with Gold's Gym in Ohio for them to pick up Java Lather, and we will be picking up a bunch of other accounts soon.
There is a Liquid version that is going into label design, and we sent a few samples of Jumbo Java Lather (7.5 ounce bar) to Nutraplanet to test sell, and gauge demand.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 08-17-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm glad it went well for you. I hope it helps your sister out as well.
08-17-2007, 02:44 PM
any word on when a regular scar cream might be out?
Similar Forum Threads
- By SteelEntity in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:13 PM
- By verner in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:59 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:31 PM
- By Goose in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2007, 09:29 AM
- By johnfaceman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:01 PM