"Mass Tabs" Log!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    INSIDIOUS, do you work out incilne bench more than flat and decline, you seem to have a lot of your pecs on the upper and out into your shoulder
    I feel that the angles of a lift are way over exagerated. If anything I would attest something like that to hand placement.

2. Registered User

I was thought hand placement worked triceps more or less based on close vs far
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    I was thought hand placement worked triceps more or less based on close vs far
    True, but the further out you move your hands the more shoulder you will bring into the movement and the closer, the opposite.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I feel that the angles of a lift are way over exagerated. If anything I would attest something like that to hand placement.
    really? i have to disagree, maybe exagerated but angles do make different parts work more over others...Care to give a better example of what you mean?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Angles do make a difference, maybe. But nowhere near as much as you're think. I am starting to have a decently developed chest and only do incline. Yet my lower chest is fuller than the top.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Hey folks!!! WOW...

I LOVE IT! My thread is blowing up!! LOL

GreenWing....

To be honest... i always felt my UPPER chest is my area that needs MOST improvement.... I think it may have been the way i took the pic, to be honest with ya!

I DO start out with incline... since its my "developmental area" (i.e. weak area) i hit it first and hit it HARD!!!! I then switch up my flat bench from dumbbells to barbell every other week.....

DIPS ARE MY FAVORITE though... i strap on about 15lbs on a weight belt and pump them out! JUST GOTTA GET THE SHOULDERS WARMED UP!

But THANK YOU... i didn't see my chest as ANYTHING worth mentioning! I'm about to hit up the gym in about 15 min... eating my apple and my 1 scoop of protein....

And i find that its a VERY tricky thing with hand placement. I've ALWAYS gone REALLY wide... thus the reason for the development on the outerside of my pec... BUT.. i feel my shoulders take over a bit TOO much! I now am bringing my grip a LOT closer and notice i get a better pump in the chest...

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
  7. Registered User

I always grip the bar so that when it touches my chest at the bottom of the motion, my forearms are perpendicular to the bar. I mean from the elbow to the wrist. Whether it's flat, incline, or decline. This has worked greatly for me in the past 6 months and the growth speaks for itself.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I usually have my hand slightly closer than that...but I am really trying to bring up my inner pecs...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

As am i.... My inner pecs sorta lack...

Well to be honest... my WHOLE FREAKING CHEST is lacking! But it will come along... I am allowing myself more carbs and cals per day, which is helping me during my PCT period...

Oh and by the way.... i hate PCT time... It really makes you miss the weeks prior.... It likely wouldn't have been soo bad if it wasn't for my libido and my Test levels dropping SOOOOO bad....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

The post cycle therapy blues will get you every time...keep your head up, keep supplementing, eating big and training hard...it'll pass
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Thank you Sir....

Since i waited a week and a half BEFORE starting my SERM (i know i know, i was stupid! ... i just didn't think i had any real reason to.. i felt no shutdown or anything adverse...) my test dropped HARD CORE!!!!!!

Its coming back... i feel less lethargic... my strength is STARTING to increase again.. The hard part is...

When my test was normal.. and when on the ProHormone... i had an INSATIABLE desire to hit the gym! With my test being soo low... it hard to get off my lazy ass and pound the weight...

Right now i'm taking Liquid Nolvadex, Retain2, Anabolic Pump, and PowerFULL....

I have 2/3 bottle of MassFX and HyperdrolX2 (which i stopped taking b/c its sorta pointless when hittin the SERM at 40mg a day...). I am into my 2nd week of 40mg a day of Nolvadex... WHEN can i start taking the MassFX and HyperdrolX2...?

Or if not that (b/c it MIGHT cause VERY mild shutdown..)... can i start taking some tibulous... just to boost me back up..?

Thoughts?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

use what you are using now then add the massfx after you finish your 4 weeks of serm.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I couldn't comment on the trib...never really believed in it.

I agree with PP, wait til the PCT is over.

And you're going to be shutdown whether you feel it / see it or not...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Touche..... Touche.....

I now know... RULE NUMERO UNO (thats "Rule #1", for those that don't speak spanish! LOL):

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THING THAT SERMS ARE NOT NEEDED WITH MASS TABS! LOL
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious1 View Post
    Touche..... Touche.....

I now know... RULE NUMERO UNO (thats "Rule #1", for those that don't speak spanish! LOL):

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THING THAT SERMS ARE NOT NEEDED WITH MASS TABS! LOL
    for your own good they are needed with anything that substitutes natural test production or inhibits it. This is from experience, yeah you can get by without them but why? they are fairly cheap and get you back to norm quicker.

Trib? yeah i never believed in that stuff either. But i guess you dont know until you try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass Tabs Log (Bottle type...Caps)
    By NoodleSPD in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 08:37 PM
  2. IDS Mass Tabs
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 07:57 AM
  3. Anavar, Mass Tabs, Superpump 250 log
    By MrBiggs in forum Cycle Info