"Mass Tabs" Log!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i thought you were going to say it felt good to watch their wet titties in their wet tees....you homo.

LOL..... I read back over it... and it DID sound like i was about to say something else! LOL Tu Shay...

Workout Routine

Chest/Abs Day:

Incline Press: 115/125/135/145

Flat Bench: 135/135/145

30 Degree DB Press: 45/50/55/55

DB Decline Press: 50/50/55/55

Dips: 2 Sets to Failure

Cable Cross-Overs (I had a little more energy)

Abs:

Leg Lifts: To Failure

"Jay" Crunches: To Failure

Ab Machine: 35/35/35/35

Diet Intake

7:00 Breakfast: ON 100% Whey (2 scoops) + Wheat Bread

10:30 Snack: 1/4 Lbs Sliced Chix

1:30: Apple + More Chix

3:00-4:00: Chest/Abs Workout

3:45: "ICE" Amino Acid/Glutamine Mix (During and Post workout)

3:45: "Mass Recovery" by ABB POST workout drink (60 grams of carbs, 35 g Protein)

5:30: 6 oz Chix Breast + Black Beans + Sweet Potato

9:00: Mixed Greens Salad w. Chix. Vinagrette Dressing

12:30 Before Bed: Protein Shake (2 scoops) + 1 Tbs Natty Peanut Butter + Cycle Support

Supplement Intake

PLasmaval Creatine/NO Supplement: 45 Min Prior to Workout

"Mass Tabs": 30 Minutes Prior to workout

"ICE" BCAA/Glutamine Mix: During and After Workout

Multi-Vitamin: 30 Min after breakfast

Cycle Support: One scoop in morning and 1 before bed

Impressions:

Starting to really feel it. I definately am getting the whole "Alpha Male" mentality. I DO notice a little more aggression. My friend said i seemed a bit more on edge recently....

No acne or anything... My "boys" are still good...

My strength has OBVIOUSLY went up.... i feel good. But almost like i have SOOO much energy after workout. Like i didnt do anything during my workout.... i know i did b/c i rep to failure.... but 15 minutes later i feel i could pump out MORE weight and reps...

All good... this week, supposedly, i am to feel MUCH more. I am very happy with product thus far....

The back pumps have gone away since using "Cycle Support" and drinking more water....

Thanks for following along.

P.S. i MIGHT just be able to get those pics! LOL They took pics and i know one of them. Maybe i can get a copy! I'll let ya know...

2. Ok guys.....

I got my liquid tamoxifen citrate in the mail....

I havent noticed ANY gyno or "shrinkage" as of yet.... I am holding on to this "just in case"....

Everyone has told me to inlcude it as my PCT.... dosing at 40/30/20/10 (mg).....

WHEN do i start this....?

I am planning on taking MassFX, Hyperdrol, Retain2 as my PCT.... if thats the case, i am unsure as to WHEN to use the SERM.....

NEED suggestions....?
    •   

3. I believe the common protocol is starting it the last night of your cycle, unless gyno symptons occur, then i'd probably start sooner. Cycle's looking good man, I like how IDS includes the herbal ingredients no matter all the flaming they get. Your PCT should pretty good too, though you might want to consider getting a pill carrier and rationing everything out in the morning, remembering how many I've taken gets hard sometimes.

4. I don't know your body as well as you do but have you actually done a calorie log, it would seem to me, even though I am new, that you just need to eat more like maybe another 10-15% I think I started the summer 165 give or take and right now I am at 173, still have my abs and good cuts, but I eat way more calories than you, but maybe you will want to save the "dirty" bulking for the winter and cut before next summer.

5. Sorry everyone... been ou tof town for a little while...

Still been workin out... but diet is wasn't the best.... i'm back and hittin it up hard this week!

I am on week 2 (day 13 or 14) of Mass tabs.....

I notice a LARGE increase in strength! On DB shouler press.... i usually put up 45-50's i was able to do my last set of 65lbs for 6 reps!!! I felt like a BEAST!!

Anyways..... here's a quick pic of 13 days intoMass Tabs cyce....

I see myself every day... i feel there is a little change... but would REALLY like your input!!!!!!

•   

6. Lookin good bro. Make sure you get that diet back on track.

7. good pose, and your shoulders look bigger!!!

8. Remember to feed that drol with complex carbs.

9. Where are ya, it's been just over a week?

10. I'm still here....

Still taking mass tabs...

Diet isn't QUITE as clean as it needs to be... BUT i use my abs as my judging point....

If they start to fade... i clean up the diet.... if they are hard and ripped.... then i'm good! LOL

Have gained about 6 lbs so far... and still logging stuff... BUT have moved into a new place and have been REALLY busy!

I will be on tomorrow to update.

Thanks for the interest though....

I figured no one was really paying attention.. I appreciate it! honestly...

11. Ok folks...

Sorry about my lack of commitment to posting.. LOL.. started out strong.... but faded with my busy schedule...

Today was my last day of Mass Tabs.. i noticed MOST of the results this past week and a half! WOW! It feels GREAT!!!

HEre are some pics... My diet has been CRAPPY the past 3 days.. so i'm not as cut as i usually am... and am a little bloated.... I personally think i can see a difference...

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?!?!!?

********************BEFORE PICS!!!!************

About 160lbs-ish

Back...

Not the BEST abs pic... but still one prior to Mass Tabs

************Two Weeks In To Mass Tabs************

About 164lbs-ish... Lower B/F it seems to me...

Not Bad, ehh?

**************LAST DAY OF MASS TABS! (TODAY*********

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE lighting.. LOL... and NO pump... but i still see some improvement... YOU??? Ohhh.. weight around 167, maybe 168 as of today...

Back Pic....

Another one... different lighting....

Abs... NOTE, i am BLOATED.... but i see a BIG improvement...

Some sort of cool chest/abs pic....

THATS IT FOLKS....WILL POST MY FINAL REVIEW OF IT TOMORROW....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me kno what u think!!?? I could LOVE to hear come thoughts! (contructive criticism....)

12. AWESOME job, bro! Looks like you put on some nice size and even lost some BF. What more could you ask for?

Now just make sure you nail down your diet during pct to solidify the gains.

13. THANK YOU!!!!

I appreciate u following along....

ALSO... any ideas on changing up my diet..?

I am starting the MassFX, Hyperdrol2, Retain2 (from AnabolicXtreme) AS my PCT tomorrow....

I let myself carb up a little more while on this cycle.... can i continue to allow this when using the AnabolicXtreme's supps?

Or should i lower the carbs again? I am SOOO SICK of freakin canned tuna, broiled chix, and everything else i've been eating for the last 3 or 4 months....!!!

I was GONNA take a week break.. but i don't want my Estrogen to bounce back.. and am starting the PCT tomorrow....

THOUGHTS?

14. You're not using Nolva anymore?

I'd keep the calories high right now to help hold on to those gains. If you want, lower the carbs after pct.

15. Yeah make sure to use the nolva, and for some reason i didnt get any update emails until tonight otherwise i wouldve been here sooner. I'd keep the carb intake the same, just make sure theyre complex. Muscles are looking thicker man, how were the strength gains?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Insidious1 View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!

I appreciate u following along....

ALSO... any ideas on changing up my diet..?

I am starting the MassFX, Hyperdrol2, Retain2 (from AnabolicXtreme) AS my post cycle therapy tomorrow....

I let myself carb up a little more while on this cycle.... can i continue to allow this when using the AnabolicXtreme's supps?

Or should i lower the carbs again? I am SOOO SICK of freakin canned tuna, broiled chix, and everything else i've been eating for the last 3 or 4 months....!!!

I was GONNA take a week break.. but i don't want my Estrogen to bounce back.. and am starting the PCT tomorrow....

THOUGHTS?
    Superdrol like compounds usually shut people down hard. Use a SERM.

17. OK... i know about "shutdown" ....

But i dont think i had it very bad at all (if any)....

Tell me what you think....

I mainly experiences REALLY REALLY lethargic during the 2nd week...... Then that went away in a few days... i up'ed my carb intake....

I have liquid nolvadex.. but since nothing was like gyno... or any major estrogen related sides occured i didn't take it.

I am now into day 3 of my MassFx/HyperdrolX2/Retain2 stack that i am using as my post cycle therapy...... Should i start to include a daily dose of the liquid nolva? Maybe a dose of 40/30/20/10 (4 weeks)???

Even if i experienced no real gyno or estro-rebound? (and what are some major indicators of estro-rebound?)

I like the MassFX/HyperdrolX2/Retain2..... i really think it is helping keep my cortisol levels down.... i think thats HUGE for me as i am in the military and sometimes my eating schedule (as much as i pack ahead.... and try to bring cans of tuna and nuts and protein shakes with me) can get a little screwed up.

Anyways... Thoughts?

18. I say go ahead and run the Nolva as you said. Being shutdown is not only determined by physical changes, although it can be. You already have it, so why not use it?

19. Yeah i would definitely run the nolva just to be safe cause you dont want to have to worry about delayed onset gyno.

20. Serms aren't just for blocking gyno. Tamox increases the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone) thus helping to jumpstart your hpta.

21. Ok ok ok...

I'll run the liquid nolvadex..... LOL

ALSO... had to go to the doctor today... so i figured i'd get some bloodwork done.

I have a blood test (which includes liver and kidney function) along with a full testosterone test being done.

I should the results back by wednesday... So we'll exactly where i am at....

22. I'm assuming the PCT that IDS offers for the 'Mass Tabs' is insufficient huh ?

23. Yes....

Big update folks....

HOLY CRAP!!! Got my blood tests back....

Liver and Kidneys were good. Kidneys showed signs of dehydration.... so i am pounding more water and being REALLY good about my "Cycle Support" product.....

Test levels came back today.... and NOT GOOD!

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR shutdown! For a guy my age.... TEST should be a BARE MINIMUM of 38 to a high of 158..... (free test....)

MY free test was at 9! FREAKIN 9! I was already 2-3 weeks into PCT.... and they are at 9!!! My TOTAL test levels are only at 26!!!! (they should be at over 200!!!)

I am taking my SERM... (which i am begining to think is BS.... i got liquid Nolvadex from a "reputible" person on....) and ALL my PCT products (i.e. natty test booster, AI, cortisol blocker...)

What should i do folks?

Let them rebound on their own...? The Dr. said i REALLY need to see an endocryologist (i'm assuming thats a testosterone Dr....)

Your Thoughts?? Should i just wait to see how the PCT works?

24. wow thats bad news. Go see an endo anyway and see what they say. How is your libido/sex drive, and ability to have an erection?

25. truth is...

My ex dropped my ass a few months back (been hittin the gym REALLY har since then)....

I haven't really had ANY WANT or DRIVE to have ANY sex. Have had about 3 erections in the past week.....

I didn't really think that it may have been the Mass Tabs.... I just assumed i was upset about the ex... and i am busy and when you have NO REAL WANT to have sex... i tended to just not think about it...

In hindsight.... yea... my libido and erections are nearly non-existent...

It hasn't been an issue (b/c i haen't been with anyone since the ex...) but now i am thinking this isn't good. I have no signs of gyno.... and i think my estrogen is ok... but when one hormone (i.e. Test) is low.. the body compensate with an increase in the other hormone (estrogen)...

Could a delayed estrogen rebound take place? Its been a few weeks since i've been on Mass Tabs... and i've been good with my post cycle therapy.... my test is STILL at 9....

And the endo Dr costs over $350 for initial visit... PLUS any bllod work or tests... i DO NOT have insurance OR any money for that!

I think i will bump up the MassFX, Hyperdrol and Retain 2 dosage... and taper it off when i feel better.

I notice i am VERY VERY tired all the time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass Tabs Log (Bottle type...Caps)
    By NoodleSPD in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. IDS Mass Tabs
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 08:57 AM
  3. Anavar, Mass Tabs, Superpump 250 log
    By MrBiggs in forum Cycle Logs