Where did it go and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
deuce747

deuce747

Awards
Title says it all. I started a thread about my DNP log how does that break any rules/why was it deleted?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
whining is going to bring the thread back ? if it was deleted it was for a reason i dont think that who ever deleted the thread has to give you an explanation.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
whining is going to bring the thread back ? if it was deleted it was for a reason i dont think that who ever deleted the thread has to give you an explanation.
I dont know about his other post but i dont see any whinning here. I think he has every right to know why. Im kinda confused as to why he wasnt notified from the get go but i dont know the whole story.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if a post gets deleted it gets deleted thats all no one gets notyfied or anything like that theres no need for that. This forum has its Admin/Mods Group that delete whats not appropiate or has gotten out of hand or for what ever reason they decide to delete a thread. you dont see any whinning? creating a new thread to ask why did it got deleted is not whinning?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
if a post gets deleted it gets deleted thats all no one gets notyfied or anything like that theres no need for that. This forum has its Admin/Mods Group that delete whats not appropiate or has gotten out of hand or for what ever reason they decide to delete a thread. you dont see any whinning? creating a new thread to ask why did it got deleted is not whinning?
Its not whinning when he has no clue who did it and no clue why. Most of the the forums i visit on the daily notify you if you make a mistake. Its simple proper forum etiquette and it can take mear seconds to send a pm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Its not whinning when he has no clue who did it and no clue why. Most of the the forums i visit on the daily notify you if you make a mistake. Its simple proper forum etiquette and it can take mear seconds to send a pm.
maybe you can email/PM Admin or a Mod in his behalf and asked them for a apology for not telling him that the thread was going to get deleted and a detailed letter that says why they deleted his post, @ what time they did it and what were they wearing and how was the weather while they were deleting the thread :hammer:

deuce747

deuce747

Awards
if a post gets deleted it gets deleted thats all no one gets notyfied (spelled wrong) or anything like that theres no need for that. This forum has its Admin/Mods Group that delete whats not appropiate (spelled wrong) or has gotten out of hand or for what ever reason they decide to delete a thread. you dont see any whinning (spelled wrong)? creating a new thread to ask why did it got deleted is not whinning(spelled wrong)[/COLOR}?

I edited to show that Zombie is trying to argue that i am whining and he cant even spell. This leads me to believe that he is adding his $.02 just to be heard and i wanted to know if anyone else thought i was whining or if this was a legitimate post.

Why would there not be any warning or notification? Especially when it did not break any rules and i was trying to be very professional about it and educate people on my experiences with the product. You are correct i do not see whining, and so far you are the only one who does. I am curious about the reasons that my post got deleted for a couple different reasons. The most important reason is i figured it would be informative to others if the reason why my post was deleted was publicly known that way others would not repeat the same actions, and make the Admin/Mods lives easier. Maybe you misinterprated my tone of writing but i assure you it was far from whining and more of an inquisitive state. Thanks for everything so far, and i am looking forward to an answer so i will know what not to do from now on.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Why would there not be any warning or notification? Especially when it did not break any rules and i was trying to be very professional about it and educate people on my experiences with the product. You are correct i do not see whining, and so far you are the only one who does. I am curious about the reasons that my post got deleted for a couple different reasons. The most important reason is i figured it would be informative to others if the reason why my post was deleted was publicly known that way others would not repeat the same actions, and make the Admin/Mods lives easier. Maybe you misinterprated my tone of writing but i assure you it was far from whining and more of an inquisitive state. Thanks for everything so far, and i am looking forward to an answer so i will know what not to do from now on.
i dunno take it up with a mod if this really bothers you. Do it thru PM intead of creating a thread. If you see and look and seach thru the forum your not going to see any complains about deleted threads . so TAKE IT UP WITH THE MODS.

Im out un less something intresting happens or gets posted :lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I edited to show that Zombie is trying to argue that i am whining and he cant even spell. This leads me to believe that he is adding his $.02 just to be heard and i wanted to know if anyone else thought i was whining or if this was a legitimate post.
check all my posts. All have spelling errors even the ones with one single word.;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just based on your post history I see that you have already had one thread closed for source rule violation.

It may be that you may have innocently made a statement regarding a source (or not) when you generated this log you refer to.

Please be advised that these sort of statements are against board rules. I am not saying that is what happen as I did not delete any thread.

If you still have a desire to keep a log please do so keeping in mind what I mentioned.

This thread has now become very silly so I will close this one as well.

Thank you.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
maybe you can email/PM Admin or a Mod in his behalf and asked them for a apology for not telling him that the thread was going to get deleted and a detailed letter that says why they deleted his post, @ what time they did it and what were they wearing and how was the weather while they were deleting the thread :hammer:
Who is asking for an apology or a "detailed letter". No need for ignorance. A Pm may have indeed been a better route but since he was not extend such curtasy cant really blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43