Pantothenic Acid: 500mg
Bovine Adrenal Tissue: 175mg
Schizandra: 100mg
Licorice Root: 50mg
Pregnenolone: 25mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, White Rice Flour, FDC Yellow 5081

Directions:
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. For extreme adrenal fatigue, take a maximum of 1 capsule 3 times a day.

I have recently finished my bottle of Palto Alto Labs: RESET-A.D.

Here's a little story about how my situation came about.

For the past 10 months, previous to starting ReseT, I took a job at U.P.S. This was the beginning of a problem that I had not considered when taking the position. Early hours and inadequate sleep. Before U.P.S. I was not an avid user of stimulants. Coffee and the occasional energy drink was about all I had ever taken in up to that point.
Once I started U.P.S. I began taking caffeine occasionally, on those days I needed and extra kick to get me going. Soon after U.P.S. I became heavily interested in BB and the MANY different energy educing products out there.
Obviously, with my lack of sleep (sometimes less then 4 hours a night), a fairly physical job, beating myself up at the gym four days a week, with the inclusion of different stimulants to carry me through those workouts, I was destined to feel the effects of Adrenal Fatigue.
Most all of those supplements and energy educing products soon ceased to produce the once great effects they had before. Around the same time my fatigue and non-response issues had become extreme (for me anyway), Palto Alto Labs announces a product that claims to help with these exact problems.
Much like Everyone else who heard the news, I was VERY excited to get my hands on such a product!
Now, I am not an expert on the science of the products, but I am an expert on myself. I take time and do as much research and reading as I can to make sure I will not be hurt from ingesting certain products. My main goal is give an honest review on what I felt and how the product effected me while using it.

Now that you know a little about my situation, here is my view on Reset-A.D.

Week 1: I was dosing Reset-A.D 1 Cap, 3 times a day.
2:30am ? 10am ? 5:30pm
After a few days, I could definitely tell a difference. I was no longer feeling the mid afternoon lull I had been feeling before. I would usually be close to passing out from fatigue and just being physically worn out around 1:30 just about everyday previous to Reset-A.D.
I hadn?t really noticed any increase in the effects of stims becoming more stimulating again.

Weeks 2-3: I moved to dosing 1 cap twice daily.
2:30am ? 12:30pm
This dosing pattern seemed to work just as well for me as 3 times daily.
I was still avoiding the afternoon lull on top of having a little extra energy some days.
During this time I also noticed a huge increase on how stimulants affected me. I was once again feeling the rush from some of the products that had ceased to work.

Week 4: Same dosing pattern as weeks 2-3. 1 cap twice daily.
2:30am ? 12:30pm
I have avoided the afternoon lull for almost 3 ? weeks! This is wonderful! Some days have been filled with enough energy (with out stims) for me to get through workouts and even get some of the things around the house done.
There are also many days I do not even feel the need to take anything to get through work. All of the supplements that previously stopped working for me have started to work again. There are times when a soft drink with caffeine in it will rev me up.

I have enjoyed Reset-A.D and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The results I have received from it alone are reason enough to purchase Reset. Another great thing is the price. In my opinion it is a very cheap price to pay for the end results.
Thanks Palto for making such a great product! I am excited to see what another month on Reset will do.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey man.. .THANKS for the review... Looks great and really cool to see everything broken down per week

UPS can be hectic... ive got a buddy who works there, he's at work at 4am... yikes!!!

Appreciate the review!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Hey man.. .THANKS for the review... Looks great and really cool to see everything broken down per week

UPS can be hectic... ive got a buddy who works there, he's at work at 4am... yikes!!!

Appreciate the review!
No problem. I figure if reset helped me this much i wanted to share my experience.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. I love stuff like this...where we don't even ask...and people put up a review bc of how much the supplement effected them. Great detail.

Again, thanks sooo much!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man. I love stuff like this...where we don't even ask...and people put up a review bc of how much the supplement effected them. Great detail.

Again, thanks sooo much!
no problem! I am about 5 days in to my 2nd bottle. I assumed I would continue to see similar results, but WoW. It just keeps getting better. I drank half a cup of tea one morning and that had me buzzed going in to my workout. Somedays stims aren't even needed. SWEET! I am definitely loving this stuff!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
no problem! I am about 5 days in to my 2nd bottle. I assumed I would continue to see similar results, but WoW. It just keeps getting better. I drank half a cup of tea one morning and that had me buzzed going in to my workout. Somedays stims aren't even needed. SWEET! I am definitely loving this stuff!!
Awesome, yeh I am in the same boat. I don't even take any stims most days, just my Reset. But when I need a killer workout or need an extra boost in the mornings Leviathan is perfect --- mainly bc of the low caffeine content, just smooooooth ;)

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yeh I am in the same boat. I don't even take any stims most days, just my Reset. But when I need a killer workout or need an extra boost in the mornings Leviathan is perfect --- mainly bc of the low caffeine content, just smooooooth ;)
It's funny you mention that, I just started trying my Leviathan samples and that stuff is great too. It's in my next order for sure.. I'll have the sample review p for that soon too. ;)