- 06-20-2007, 09:54 PM
My sleep is always interrupted multiple times a night, for a variety of reasons.
Needless to say, I've been living on stims for awhile, but recently took a small step to help out the poor sleep situation.
So far, after 4 nights using Tryptophan, I can honestly say that this stuff ROCKS!
As far as I remember, I sleep the night through now. I'm actually remembering some of my dreams, which I haven't been able to do for awhile. They're stupid dreams, but they're mine
The only problem is waking up. I really feel drugged for the first half-hour after waking up--I actually kind of like the way it feels, but it's real hard to get moving to get to work!
After I fully wake up, my mood has been significantly better throughout the day than its been in quite awhile.
For those of you with some sleep problems, I'd definitely recommend you give Tryptophan a try! And it's cheap at NP, too!
- 06-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Great review, and I agree. I should have word on ZMT tomorrow, too, for those of you that want to take your Nighttime Zinc and Magnesium along with a good dose of Tryptophan.
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
Similar Forum Threads
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2003, 03:29 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:51 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 09:47 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 01:25 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM