Redhawk Reviews Reset A.D. by PAL!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

REDHAWK REVIEWS RESET A.D.

If interested in purchasing this product, or the write-up for it, simply click on the bottle above :)

Background Info:

My bodybuilding journey started in high school when lifting for football. Although at that time my workouts were closer to that of a powerlifter, and that is what my body resembled. Our workouts were all about power, and I was an offensive lineman, so needless to say my body was far from aesthetically pleasing :p.

I had a love for lifting early on, but only got into bodybuilding once I realized my health was in jeopardy. I was pushing 300 pounds after my final season of football, and although it benefited me in football, my overall health was suffering. I decided to simply stop eating fast food and pop, and riding the stationary bike a couple days a week. Weight flew off of me, but unfortunately plenty of it was muscle. By the time I got down to 230, I found some great books and websites that got me into a solid bodybuilding routine. From then on I began to gain strength back while losing more weight.

Today I sit here over 100 lbs less than the day my season ended, at around 12-14% body fat. For the past 6 months or so I have been using plenty of stims. I have always been a coffee drinker, but once into bodybuilding my overall caffeine intake went up greatly. I always try to cycle stims, but they still have very little effect on me unless I up the dose significantly.

For example: When taking white flood, I needed 3 scoops to feel much of anything, and I could still get to sleep perfectly 4 or so hours after taking it. I take 2 RPM in the morning, and 4-5 pre-wo. I also occasionally add in steel edge or vasoexplode.

The past 3 days I have had some unfortunate issues which caused me to discontinue my supps for a little, and I figured it made a good time to cycle off stims completely. I wanted to assess how I felt off stims w/o R.A.D. What I can tell you is that I felt very ****ty all day, and was ready to go to sleep much earlier than usual. This was the worst I have felt when cycling off, so clearly I have some issues with stim usage, so this log couldn't start at a better time.

I am also in a transformation contest at the moment, so will be using RPM, and a fat burner down the line. Stims are essentially unavoidable, so I am hoping R.A.D. will allow me to dose them lower.

I will be posting my thoughts on the product and what I feel from day to day, both with stim usage and overall stress reactions. I won't be posting my workouts as I don't feel it necessary, but if PAL would like to see them, I'd have no problem adding it.

I may also give some to my mother, as I feel she may have adrenal fatigue. I have my own bottle that I purchased, plus one on the way from PAL, so this log may go longer than others, depending on how much I give to my mother (will provide detailed feedback from her if I do).

If you have any questions/suggestions feel free to ask/suggest them :)

I took my first dose of Reset this morning, and will start back on RPM today.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks xj. Looks like you'll have quite a stack going, I'll be checking that out later.

DAY 1 THOUGHTS

Well today was day one. I took one dose in the morning with 2 RPM, and my second dose with 3 RPM.

Nothing unusual was felt at the first dose. Dose to I felt "stimmed" immediately, but I think it was in my head, as it wore off rather quickly.

I still had great energy, and better than I normally would from 3 caps pre-wo. This could be from cycling off, although usually that doesn't matter.

What I did notice for sure was crazy sweating. I was absolutely dripping while working out. PAL reps: Can the R.A.D. amplify the thermo effect of caffeine/stims, or was this just a coincidence.

Fans were on like normal, and sweating came much earlier and much more.

Just day 1, so not concluding anything, but those are my thoughts thus far. We'll see what tomorrow brings :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nice! man, looking forward to your thoughts on this stuff...

Tell us about mom too ;)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha!! I;m sure you WILL get around to it though??/ RIght?!
get around to pics of my mother? :nono: :p

DAY 2 THOUGHTS

Today I dosed 2 Reset caps. One in the morning with one cap of RPM. The next dose was taken about 15 minutes prior to my next 2 caps of RPM.

In general when taking 1 RPM in the morning on off days I have ok energy levels, not great, but not terrible. Today I seemed to almost crash later. I became very tired. I would have taken only one more later, but I was so tired I took 2 RPM.

For a while I felt like I could fall asleep, which was unusual. Eventually though my energy levels seemed to rise, and no crash yet, still feeling pretty good.

It should be noted I slept better than usual last night. No way to tell if it is from Reset after one day, but worth noting. If this does continue to improve I will be one happy camper.

In terms of stress I notice no difference in reaction to work induced stress as of yet.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Still prolly a couple days from really feeling the effects, although some have felt them immediately, I am sure you are just a tad slower to get there. You will tho...this stuff rocks.

GL bro

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still prolly a couple days from really feeling the effects, although some have felt them immediately, I am sure you are just a tad slower to get there. You will tho...this stuff rocks.

GL bro
Ya I tend to either take longer than most or need a higher dose for most products, so I'm patient :)

I should point out though that last night sleep was great once again. I drink SO much water, that I inevitably wake up 1-3 times to pee every night. The last 2 nights I have woken up once and had to go, but fell back asleep before I got up. Needless to say I had to go pretty bad in the morning :p, but I have been very refreshed.

Like previously mentioned, sleep is huge for me, and I don't always sleep great, so if this is due to the reset this is good news for me.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What I did notice for sure was crazy sweating. I was absolutely dripping while working out. PAL reps: Can the R.A.D. amplify the thermo effect of caffeine/stims, or was this just a coincidence.
The thermo effect of RPM is pretty strong. I usually dose 6 caps pre-wo and I sweat like crazy. I tried another pre-wo supp, White Flood, the other day and did not sweat like I did when I take my RPM.

I am also pretty hot right now, but I did not take my RPM. I took Reset AD + 3-AD + Incarnate. So, Reset might have a thermo effect, but right now I am thinking it is 3-AD, because this is my second bottle of Reset and I don't remember getting this hot.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The thermo effect of RPM is pretty strong. I usually dose 6 caps pre-wo and I sweat like crazy. I tried another pre-wo supp, White Flood, the other day and did not sweat like I did when I take my RPM.
Oh I know, the thermo effect is probably the most noticable effect for me. I'm almost done with my first bottle.

The sweating was just even more than normal even on RPM, so I wasn't sure if Reset can potentiate the stimulant effect of stims, AND the thermo effect.

I'll have to check out your log, sounds like quite a stack:thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Oh I know, the thermo effect is probably the most noticable effect for me. I'm almost done with my first bottle.

The sweating was just even more than normal even on RPM, so I wasn't sure if Reset can potentiate the stimulant effect of stims, AND the thermo effect.

I'll have to check out your log, sounds like quite a stack:thumbsup:
I am sure it does, since it is designed to 're-sensitize' you to stimulants.

Yeah stop by my log. 7 days on and I feel pretty good about the stack. The jury is still out on 3-AD and Incarnate, but Reset AD could possibly a staple, because I always take stimulants, and even if I don't I think it could be beneficial in recovery from strenuous workouts.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Looking GREAT man..

I dont think that the Reset is making you sweat, but it might be allowing the thermogenics of the RPM work more effectively..

keep up the progress!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although some have felt them immediately
I think I'm one of immediate responders or it was just the foolishness of washing the first Reset AD down with a Monster Energy, but wheeeew I haven't felt a stim buzz like this in years. My scalp is all tingly, how I missed that feeling. Man this will make tomorrow's upper body workout a lot more fun!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sure it does, since it is designed to 're-sensitize' you to stimulants.

Yeah stop by my log. 7 days on and I feel pretty good about the stack. The jury is still out on 3-AD and Incarnate, but Reset AD could possibly a staple, because I always take stimulants, and even if I don't I think it could be beneficial in recovery from strenuous workouts.
ya has your sleep enhanced at all? That is what I seem to notice most so far

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think that the Reset is making you sweat, but it might be allowing the thermogenics of the RPM work more effectively..
I should have been more clear, but that is exactly what I was questioning. I guess we'll really find out today for leg day :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm one of immediate responders or it was just the foolishness of washing the first Reset AD down with a Monster Energy, but wheeeew I haven't felt a stim buzz like this in years. My scalp is all tingly, how I missed that feeling. Man this will make tomorrow's upper body workout a lot more fun!
Well I have definitely had improved sleep, other than that not much. Only day 3 though, and sleep is a big deal to me :thumbsup:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 THOUGHTS

Today I dosed 2 Reset caps. One was dosed first thing in the morning with 2 caps RPM. I cannot say that I noticed a greater than usual effect whatsoever compared to when I normally take 2 caps in the morning.

My second dose was before my pre-workout meal. 1 hour after my pre-workout meal I took 4 caps RPM. Now, I had a great workout, but nothing enhanced from normal when I take the 2-4 dosing scheme for RPM, EXCEPT sweating.

Sweating was absolutely out of control. And just to clarify, I always sweat quite a bit on RPM, I have been on it about a month or so, but it was much greater than usual WITH RPM.

I cannot say that the actual stimulant effect was altered whatsoever though.

I've mentioned that my sleep has been better, but I should elaborate. I have been falling asleep much faster, which is awesome, not to mention I am sleeping sounder. Hopefully this continues :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 THOUGHTS

Today was a pretty good day for reset and me.

Last night I had a LOT on my mind, and sleep suffered because of it. I took one reset with 1 RPM upon waking. I felt great all day and never crashed. I took another reset before my prewo meal, and then later took 4 rpm.

I was dripping in the gym again, and had fine energy, but I can't say I have become more sensitive to stims yet.

What I can say is my overall energy seems to be higher throughout the day, without crashing. Also, although I was impressed with the sleep after 2 days, it didn't overcome last night, not that it should have.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh the Reset should help a lot with sleep man, we have been hearing that a lot.

The comment you made about going all day and literally NEVER crashing, well that is DEF. the Reset. I used to always crash AT LEAST once per day, and soon as I started Reset I havn't since, seriously I am in love with this stuff. I would really recommend you try the combo of Reset+Leviathan whenever you can, I am really loving that stack. Would even be great with RPM.

Anyways, great log so far man. I am excited to see you enjoying this whole thing.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeh the Reset should help a lot with sleep man, we have been hearing that a lot.

The comment you made about going all day and literally NEVER crashing, well that is DEF. the Reset. I used to always crash AT LEAST once per day, and soon as I started Reset I havn't since, seriously I am in love with this stuff. I would really recommend you try the combo of Reset+Leviathan whenever you can, I am really loving that stack. Would even be great with RPM.

Anyways, great log so far man. I am excited to see you enjoying this whole thing.
send me some and I'd be happy to try it :p :D

Just playin man, but I have read some great reviews on levi lately and will certainly try it down the road. I would add it now, but I already have some dialene sitting for me so I guess I'll try that out first.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I must must report that sleep was absolutely incredible last night. I never woke once :eek: (VERY unusual for me).

I only got 7 hours of sleep, when usually 8 is the magic number, and felt amazingly refreshed and couldn't sleep longer if I wanted to. Very happy about this, as good sleep is hard to come by for me, and it definitely helps my recovery/workouts.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 THOUGHTS

Yesterday was interesting in terms of stim usage. I took 1 reset along with 3 rpm before morning cardio.

I didn't exactly notice a difference in stim tolerance, however I felt really good. I decided to try a little HIIT, and even with warming up correctly, I pushed really hard and had a crazy heart beat. I stopped HIIT and cooled down, and then did Low intensity cardio. My heart beat was still somewhat uncomfortable, but subsided eventually.

I never crashed and felt pretty good the rest of the day, and ended up sleeping very well, and longer than usual.]]I woke up semi-lethargic, and 1 reset with no stims has seemed to wake me up pretty good so far.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 THOUGHTS

Yesterday was interesting in terms of stim usage. I took 1 reset along with 3 rpm before morning cardio.

I didn't exactly notice a difference in stim tolerance, however I felt really good. I decided to try a little HIIT, and even with warming up correctly, I pushed really hard and had a crazy heart beat. I stopped HIIT and cooled down, and then did Low intensity cardio. My heart beat was still somewhat uncomfortable, but subsided eventually.

I never crashed and felt pretty good the rest of the day, and ended up sleeping very well, and longer than usual.]]I woke up semi-lethargic, and 1 reset with no stims has seemed to wake me up pretty good so far.
Sweet man. Sleep is def. something we hear a lot as far as Reset benfits along with no crashes. Isn't it cool to be able to get "awake" with just a Reset and no stims ;)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THOUGHTS AFTER 1 WEEK

So today was day 7 on Reset.

What I can say for certain so far is that this product has a positive impact on my sleep. For the most part falling asleep is easier, and I sleep through the night more often.

Reset has allowed me to lower my use of stims and prevent a crash. I definitely seem to have better energy throughout the day.

I have only once noticed a stim hitting me harder than usual, and that was a cup of coffee. When making coffee the amt of caff can vary as the water level isn;t always exact, but still a cup of coffee hasn't done much for me, probably ever lol.

I am pleased so far, and looking forward to this week.

If you have any specific questions, or would like me to comment on another issue, feel free to let me know :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 THOUGHTS

Pretty great day today in terms of the reset. I took only 2 caps of RPM all day for my total caffeine in take.

I took 1 RPM w/ 1 reset first thing in the morning, and went to work (hard labor paint job). I worked all day long with a crazy sweat in the heat, and never crashed all day. At about 4 I took another reset.

Later I took 1 more RPM cap, along with 3 of the betas from AN. Now my workout was insane, and energy was pretty great, which should be attributed to Reset, but somewhat the beta as it can give stim free energy.

Nonetheless, no crash, great energy levels all day on only 2 caps of RPM. Good stuff so far

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 THOUGHTS

Pretty great day today in terms of the reset. I took only 2 caps of RPM all day for my total caffeine in take.

I took 1 RPM w/ 1 reset first thing in the morning, and went to work (hard labor paint job). I worked all day long with a crazy sweat in the heat, and never crashed all day. At about 4 I took another reset.

Later I took 1 more RPM cap, along with 3 of the betas from AN. Now my workout was insane, and energy was pretty great, which should be attributed to Reset, but somewhat the beta as it can give stim free energy.

Nonetheless, no crash, great energy levels all day on only 2 caps of RPM. Good stuff so far
Log looks great and I am stoked to see reset-ad working for you!!! I was really interested to see your results after a real world test.. The detail on the log is excellent thanks for keeping it so up to date.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log looks great and I am stoked to see reset-ad working for you!!! I was really interested to see your results after a real world test.. The detail on the log is excellent thanks for keeping it so up to date.
My pleasure, and I am thrilled it is working so well also.

Today actually blew me away. I will post the full day update after my workout, but so far I worked hard labor for 9 hours with NO stims, just ONE cap of Reset, and had no crash and feel very good right now. (just popped 2nd cap)

I will update after my workout :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So last night I got in a pretty decent workout, although I definitely felt like it could have been better with stims.

Nonetheless, I completed the whole day and a workout with no crash, and ZERO stims. I had a very demanding day at work, so the fact that my workout suffered is understandable.

I am very impressed I was able to go a whole day feeling good, this stuff is definitely the real deal.

Today so far I have taken 2 Dialene 4 pills, and I am not noticing a difference in stim tolerance, but all other benefits outweigh this IMO :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 11 THOUGHTS

Interesting day today to say the least.

I began taking Dialene 4 today. I tooke 5 caps spaced out throughout the day, along with 2 caps of reset spaced. I did some cardio, a mixture of LIT an HIIT, and some calf work.

It was wierd, yesterday I took no stims, and felt great all day. Today I felt NO difference from yesterday, even when taking 5 caps D4. I got almost nothing out of the 2-2-1 dosing of D4.

No noticable energy whatsoever. Tomorrow I will try a cup of coffee, to see if I just get nothing out of D4 :confused:

Not sure, as a sample I used got me going decently.

Will update tomorrow :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How did yo know I got it for free :think:

Are you spying on me?

As I undress in front of the window.....

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAH I meant mine was free, from the contest thread, which I now assume you won a bottle as well.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Things still going well, nothing too new to update to be honest.

I definitely feel like I can go longer without stims, and without crashing, but stims aren't affecting me any differently, at least when in pill form.

The one time I had a nice cup of coffee I felt buzzed, so I may try that again to see if it was a one time thing.

Other than that I am thrilled with this so far :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly. :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly. :)
Thanks Mick. It's definitely good stuff :)

Not too much new to update, stims are not "re-stimmed," but there is definitely a lack of crashing, and sleep is GREAT.

When I go without stims, not much of a problem, so I can honetsly say I love this supplement, just wish it made stims buzz me up :p

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 THOUGHTS

Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others :thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2 THOUGHTS

Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others :thumbsup:
Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position
Yes I totally agree. The important part is that my adrenals are clearly becoming less fatigued. While it would be cool if I could get buzzed off less stims, it is way more important to have quality sleep and no crashes :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
red thanks for the feedback ,and congrats on the rep position