Redhawk Reviews Reset A.D. by PAL!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    DAY 8 THOUGHTS

Pretty great day today in terms of the reset. I took only 2 caps of RPM all day for my total caffeine in take.

I took 1 RPM w/ 1 reset first thing in the morning, and went to work (hard labor paint job). I worked all day long with a crazy sweat in the heat, and never crashed all day. At about 4 I took another reset.

Later I took 1 more RPM cap, along with 3 of the betas from AN. Now my workout was insane, and energy was pretty great, which should be attributed to Reset, but somewhat the beta as it can give stim free energy.

Nonetheless, no crash, great energy levels all day on only 2 caps of RPM. Good stuff so far
    Log looks great and I am stoked to see reset-ad working for you!!! I was really interested to see your results after a real world test.. The detail on the log is excellent thanks for keeping it so up to date.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Log looks great and I am stoked to see reset-ad working for you!!! I was really interested to see your results after a real world test.. The detail on the log is excellent thanks for keeping it so up to date.
    My pleasure, and I am thrilled it is working so well also.

Today actually blew me away. I will post the full day update after my workout, but so far I worked hard labor for 9 hours with NO stims, just ONE cap of Reset, and had no crash and feel very good right now. (just popped 2nd cap)

I will update after my workout
    •   

3. So last night I got in a pretty decent workout, although I definitely felt like it could have been better with stims.

Nonetheless, I completed the whole day and a workout with no crash, and ZERO stims. I had a very demanding day at work, so the fact that my workout suffered is understandable.

I am very impressed I was able to go a whole day feeling good, this stuff is definitely the real deal.

Today so far I have taken 2 Dialene 4 pills, and I am not noticing a difference in stim tolerance, but all other benefits outweigh this IMO
  4. Red face

DAY 11 THOUGHTS

Interesting day today to say the least.

I began taking Dialene 4 today. I tooke 5 caps spaced out throughout the day, along with 2 caps of reset spaced. I did some cardio, a mixture of LIT an HIIT, and some calf work.

It was wierd, yesterday I took no stims, and felt great all day. Today I felt NO difference from yesterday, even when taking 5 caps D4. I got almost nothing out of the 2-2-1 dosing of D4.

No noticable energy whatsoever. Tomorrow I will try a cup of coffee, to see if I just get nothing out of D4

Not sure, as a sample I used got me going decently.

Will update tomorrow

5. D4 doesn't give me an energy...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    D4 doesn't give me an energy...
    interesting...

At least it was free lol, hopefully it works in the fat loss dept

7. How did yo know I got it for free

Are you spying on me?

As I undress in front of the window.....

8. HAHAHAH I meant mine was free, from the contest thread, which I now assume you won a bottle as well.

9. Things still going well, nothing too new to update to be honest.

I definitely feel like I can go longer without stims, and without crashing, but stims aren't affecting me any differently, at least when in pill form.

The one time I had a nice cup of coffee I felt buzzed, so I may try that again to see if it was a one time thing.

Other than that I am thrilled with this so far

10. Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly.
    Thanks Mick. It's definitely good stuff

Not too much new to update, stims are not "re-stimmed," but there is definitely a lack of crashing, and sleep is GREAT.

When I go without stims, not much of a problem, so I can honetsly say I love this supplement, just wish it made stims buzz me up

12. Are you an AEN rep??

13. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Are you an AEN rep??
    yes, as of last wednesday

14. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Congrats izza:

15. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Congrats izza:
    Thank you sir, don't tempt me with pizza though, I'm cutting

16. WEEK 2 THOUGHTS

Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others

17. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    WEEK 2 THOUGHTS

Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others
    Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position

18. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position
    Yes I totally agree. The important part is that my adrenals are clearly becoming less fatigued. While it would be cool if I could get buzzed off less stims, it is way more important to have quality sleep and no crashes

19. red thanks for the feedback ,and congrats on the rep position

20. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thank you sir, don't tempt me with pizza though, I'm cutting
    1 slice won't hurt

21. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    red thanks for the feedback ,and congrats on the rep position
    Thanks a lot, and thanks to Dave too, just saw the congrats

22. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    So last night I got in a pretty decent workout, although I definitely felt like it could have been better with stims.

Nonetheless, I completed the whole day and a workout with no crash, and ZERO stims. I had a very demanding day at work, so the fact that my workout suffered is understandable.

I am very impressed I was able to go a whole day feeling good, this stuff is definitely the real deal.

Today so far I have taken 2 Dialene 4 pills, and I am not noticing a difference in stim tolerance, but all other benefits outweigh this IMO
    Awesome man! Made it a whole day!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Congrats brosef!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Congrats brosef!!
    Thank you BJ.

Not too much to update really, so I will do an official update at the 3 week mark, but everything that is happening has already been noted. I don't crash, regardless of stims. I sleep much better.

Only thing is, I cannot workout intensely without stims (not reset's fault, just noting that it hasn't eliminated the need completely)

Also, still not seeing an increase in sensitivity, but honestly it doesn't matter. The other benefits are so great, I will be buying more bottles for sure, and recommending it to many

25. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thank you BJ.

Not too much to update really, so I will do an official update at the 3 week mark, but everything that is happening has already been noted. I don't crash, regardless of stims. I sleep much better.

Only thing is, I cannot workout intensely without stims (not reset's fault, just noting that it hasn't eliminated the need completely)

Also, still not seeing an increase in sensitivity, but honestly it doesn't matter. The other benefits are so great, I will be buying more bottles for sure, and recommending it to many
    thanks alot for your support, and congrats again on the rep position

26. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    thanks alot for your support, and congrats again on the rep position
    Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary
  27. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary
    Your doing great man, keep it up

28. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Your doing great man, keep it up
    Thanks BM.

Hope all is well

29. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post

no... i want an update every hour of the day!!!

hahah nah man, its looking great... i like it... its brief, yet thorough. very to the point without just endlessly listing meaningless information

30. You know what sucks? IXL.
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATP tabs by PAL taken by MentalTwitch
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:50 PM
  2. Today's Review Brought to You by the Letter O-E-P
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62