Redhawk Reviews Reset A.D. by PAL!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post

lol no, although I certainly had to run to the bathroom once I finally did wake up

2. DAY 5 THOUGHTS

Yesterday was interesting in terms of stim usage. I took 1 reset along with 3 rpm before morning cardio.

I didn't exactly notice a difference in stim tolerance, however I felt really good. I decided to try a little HIIT, and even with warming up correctly, I pushed really hard and had a crazy heart beat. I stopped HIIT and cooled down, and then did Low intensity cardio. My heart beat was still somewhat uncomfortable, but subsided eventually.

I never crashed and felt pretty good the rest of the day, and ended up sleeping very well, and longer than usual.]]I woke up semi-lethargic, and 1 reset with no stims has seemed to wake me up pretty good so far.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    DAY 5 THOUGHTS

Yesterday was interesting in terms of stim usage. I took 1 reset along with 3 rpm before morning cardio.

I didn't exactly notice a difference in stim tolerance, however I felt really good. I decided to try a little HIIT, and even with warming up correctly, I pushed really hard and had a crazy heart beat. I stopped HIIT and cooled down, and then did Low intensity cardio. My heart beat was still somewhat uncomfortable, but subsided eventually.

I never crashed and felt pretty good the rest of the day, and ended up sleeping very well, and longer than usual.]]I woke up semi-lethargic, and 1 reset with no stims has seemed to wake me up pretty good so far.
    Sweet man. Sleep is def. something we hear a lot as far as Reset benfits along with no crashes. Isn't it cool to be able to get "awake" with just a Reset and no stims

4. THOUGHTS AFTER 1 WEEK

So today was day 7 on Reset.

What I can say for certain so far is that this product has a positive impact on my sleep. For the most part falling asleep is easier, and I sleep through the night more often.

Reset has allowed me to lower my use of stims and prevent a crash. I definitely seem to have better energy throughout the day.

I have only once noticed a stim hitting me harder than usual, and that was a cup of coffee. When making coffee the amt of caff can vary as the water level isn;t always exact, but still a cup of coffee hasn't done much for me, probably ever lol.

I am pleased so far, and looking forward to this week.

If you have any specific questions, or would like me to comment on another issue, feel free to let me know

5. DAY 8 THOUGHTS

Pretty great day today in terms of the reset. I took only 2 caps of RPM all day for my total caffeine in take.

I took 1 RPM w/ 1 reset first thing in the morning, and went to work (hard labor paint job). I worked all day long with a crazy sweat in the heat, and never crashed all day. At about 4 I took another reset.

Later I took 1 more RPM cap, along with 3 of the betas from AN. Now my workout was insane, and energy was pretty great, which should be attributed to Reset, but somewhat the beta as it can give stim free energy.

Nonetheless, no crash, great energy levels all day on only 2 caps of RPM. Good stuff so far
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    DAY 8 THOUGHTS

Pretty great day today in terms of the reset. I took only 2 caps of RPM all day for my total caffeine in take.

I took 1 RPM w/ 1 reset first thing in the morning, and went to work (hard labor paint job). I worked all day long with a crazy sweat in the heat, and never crashed all day. At about 4 I took another reset.

Later I took 1 more RPM cap, along with 3 of the betas from AN. Now my workout was insane, and energy was pretty great, which should be attributed to Reset, but somewhat the beta as it can give stim free energy.

Nonetheless, no crash, great energy levels all day on only 2 caps of RPM. Good stuff so far
    Log looks great and I am stoked to see reset-ad working for you!!! I was really interested to see your results after a real world test.. The detail on the log is excellent thanks for keeping it so up to date.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Log looks great and I am stoked to see reset-ad working for you!!! I was really interested to see your results after a real world test.. The detail on the log is excellent thanks for keeping it so up to date.
    My pleasure, and I am thrilled it is working so well also.

Today actually blew me away. I will post the full day update after my workout, but so far I worked hard labor for 9 hours with NO stims, just ONE cap of Reset, and had no crash and feel very good right now. (just popped 2nd cap)

I will update after my workout

8. So last night I got in a pretty decent workout, although I definitely felt like it could have been better with stims.

Nonetheless, I completed the whole day and a workout with no crash, and ZERO stims. I had a very demanding day at work, so the fact that my workout suffered is understandable.

I am very impressed I was able to go a whole day feeling good, this stuff is definitely the real deal.

Today so far I have taken 2 Dialene 4 pills, and I am not noticing a difference in stim tolerance, but all other benefits outweigh this IMO
  9. Red face

DAY 11 THOUGHTS

Interesting day today to say the least.

I began taking Dialene 4 today. I tooke 5 caps spaced out throughout the day, along with 2 caps of reset spaced. I did some cardio, a mixture of LIT an HIIT, and some calf work.

It was wierd, yesterday I took no stims, and felt great all day. Today I felt NO difference from yesterday, even when taking 5 caps D4. I got almost nothing out of the 2-2-1 dosing of D4.

No noticable energy whatsoever. Tomorrow I will try a cup of coffee, to see if I just get nothing out of D4

Not sure, as a sample I used got me going decently.

Will update tomorrow

10. D4 doesn't give me an energy...

11. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    D4 doesn't give me an energy...
    interesting...

At least it was free lol, hopefully it works in the fat loss dept

12. How did yo know I got it for free

Are you spying on me?

As I undress in front of the window.....

13. HAHAHAH I meant mine was free, from the contest thread, which I now assume you won a bottle as well.

14. Things still going well, nothing too new to update to be honest.

I definitely feel like I can go longer without stims, and without crashing, but stims aren't affecting me any differently, at least when in pill form.

The one time I had a nice cup of coffee I felt buzzed, so I may try that again to see if it was a one time thing.

Other than that I am thrilled with this so far

15. Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly.
    Thanks Mick. It's definitely good stuff

Not too much new to update, stims are not "re-stimmed," but there is definitely a lack of crashing, and sleep is GREAT.

When I go without stims, not much of a problem, so I can honetsly say I love this supplement, just wish it made stims buzz me up

17. Are you an AEN rep??

18. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Are you an AEN rep??
    yes, as of last wednesday

19. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    yes, as of last wednesday
    Congrats izza:

20. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Congrats izza:
    Thank you sir, don't tempt me with pizza though, I'm cutting

21. WEEK 2 THOUGHTS

Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others

22. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    WEEK 2 THOUGHTS

Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others
    Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position

23. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position
    Yes I totally agree. The important part is that my adrenals are clearly becoming less fatigued. While it would be cool if I could get buzzed off less stims, it is way more important to have quality sleep and no crashes

24. red thanks for the feedback ,and congrats on the rep position

25. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thank you sir, don't tempt me with pizza though, I'm cutting
    1 slice won't hurt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATP tabs by PAL taken by MentalTwitch
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. Today's Review Brought to You by the Letter O-E-P
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs