Redhawk Reviews Reset A.D. by PAL!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Sounds good so far Red. May have to look into using some of this shortly.
    Thanks Mick. It's definitely good stuff



    Not too much new to update, stims are not "re-stimmed," but there is definitely a lack of crashing, and sleep is GREAT.

    When I go without stims, not much of a problem, so I can honetsly say I love this supplement, just wish it made stims buzz me up

  2. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are you an AEN rep??
  3. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Are you an AEN rep??
    yes, as of last wednesday
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    yes, as of last wednesday
    Congrats izza:
  5. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Congrats izza:
    Thank you sir, don't tempt me with pizza though, I'm cutting
  6. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    WEEK 2 THOUGHTS


    Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

    Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

    If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others
  7. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    WEEK 2 THOUGHTS


    Really not too much to say that hasn't been said yet. My tolerance to stims is not really changing, but I can get through the day with fewer stims without crashing, and am able to make it through a whole day without stims, although my workouts suffer slightly in this case.

    Sleep is definitely improved, and I'm loving that.

    If you'd like me to comment on anything else feel free to ask, but everything is pretty constant now, and I am already recommending this supp to others
    Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position
  8. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Looks great man... while your tolerance might not be changing, you definitely are responding well to the product.. great job and congrats on the Rep position
    Yes I totally agree. The important part is that my adrenals are clearly becoming less fatigued. While it would be cool if I could get buzzed off less stims, it is way more important to have quality sleep and no crashes
  9. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    red thanks for the feedback ,and congrats on the rep position
  10. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thank you sir, don't tempt me with pizza though, I'm cutting
    1 slice won't hurt
  11. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    red thanks for the feedback ,and congrats on the rep position
    Thanks a lot, and thanks to Dave too, just saw the congrats
  12. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    So last night I got in a pretty decent workout, although I definitely felt like it could have been better with stims.

    Nonetheless, I completed the whole day and a workout with no crash, and ZERO stims. I had a very demanding day at work, so the fact that my workout suffered is understandable.

    I am very impressed I was able to go a whole day feeling good, this stuff is definitely the real deal.

    Today so far I have taken 2 Dialene 4 pills, and I am not noticing a difference in stim tolerance, but all other benefits outweigh this IMO
    Awesome man! Made it a whole day!!!
  13. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    yes, as of last wednesday
    Congrats brosef!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Congrats brosef!!
    Thank you BJ.


    Not too much to update really, so I will do an official update at the 3 week mark, but everything that is happening has already been noted. I don't crash, regardless of stims. I sleep much better.

    Only thing is, I cannot workout intensely without stims (not reset's fault, just noting that it hasn't eliminated the need completely)

    Also, still not seeing an increase in sensitivity, but honestly it doesn't matter. The other benefits are so great, I will be buying more bottles for sure, and recommending it to many
  15. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thank you BJ.


    Not too much to update really, so I will do an official update at the 3 week mark, but everything that is happening has already been noted. I don't crash, regardless of stims. I sleep much better.

    Only thing is, I cannot workout intensely without stims (not reset's fault, just noting that it hasn't eliminated the need completely)

    Also, still not seeing an increase in sensitivity, but honestly it doesn't matter. The other benefits are so great, I will be buying more bottles for sure, and recommending it to many
    thanks alot for your support, and congrats again on the rep position
  16. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    thanks alot for your support, and congrats again on the rep position
    Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

    I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary
  17. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    331
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    52.08%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

    I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary
    Your doing great man, keep it up
  18. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Your doing great man, keep it up
    Thanks BM.

    Hope all is well
  19. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

    I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary
    no... i want an update every hour of the day!!!

    hahah nah man, its looking great... i like it... its brief, yet thorough. very to the point without just endlessly listing meaningless information
  20. New Member
    extremenergy3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

    You know what sucks? IXL.
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  21. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    You know what sucks? IXL.
    *cancels shipment, sells shipping info*

  22. New Member
    extremenergy3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    *cancels shipment, sells shipping info*

    Dang.
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  23. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2084
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    *cancels shipment, sells shipping info*

    hahahahaha
  24. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    WEEK 3 THOUGHTS


    Another great week of Reset A.D. I am crashing way less than before, and can get by with less stims if need be, but I am in a hardcore cut and using a lot of stims.

    I can't wait til my cut is over to see how long I can go without stims on this. Also, I think it may "re-stim" stims for me if I weren't taking so many, but as of now it definitely isn't doing that.

    But like I keep saying, the other benefits are far more important. I love the sleep I am getting on this, and there are almost never periods in the day where I feel tired, when usually that'd happen quite often.

    Again, recommending this product quite a bit already, and will continue to do so



  25. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Bump for a great product, not because I have anything new to update, things still going the same/very well
  26. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    I must say I am so impressed with this product. I really feel great all day, and can't wait to taper off stims completely for a while, which I think I'll be able to do with reset. Let me know if you have any questions for me
  27. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    I must say I am so impressed with this product. I really feel great all day, and can't wait to taper off stims completely for a while, which I think I'll be able to do with reset. Let me know if you have any questions for me
    thats awesome red. Nothing better for a company then hearing that our products are really working well for someone, and to come off stims completly would be amazing. Thanks for your feedback and support my friend!
  28. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    thats awesome red. Nothing better for a company then hearing that our products are really working well for someone, and to come off stims completly would be amazing. Thanks for your feedback and support my friend!
    Ya it really would be amazing, this should be great for me during the start of school.

    One month/"final" review to come in the next couple days.

    I have another bottle I already purchased that I will be using, and I'll certainly post any new update in the future.
  29. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Ya it really would be amazing, this should be great for me during the start of school.

    One month/"final" review to come in the next couple days.

    I have another bottle I already purchased that I will be using, and I'll certainly post any new update in the future.
    Really looking forward to your 1 month final thoughts!!!!!
  30. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Reset A.D. Claims:

    Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:


    * Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants

    This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

    I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

    * Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function

    Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

    * Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

    This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

    * Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

    Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.



    BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

    Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

    I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

    I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

    I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

    I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes


    PAL Reset A.D. ===
  31. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Reset A.D. Claims:

    Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:


    * Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants

    This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

    I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

    * Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function

    Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

    * Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

    This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

    * Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

    Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.



    BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

    Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

    I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

    I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

    I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

    I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes


    PAL Reset A.D. ===

    Great review Red. We appreciate the feedback and honest review!
  32. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Great review Red. We appreciate the feedback and honest review!
    I feel like a shill I pimp this so much
  33. New Member
    extremenergy3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    I feel like a shill I pimp this so much
    I <3 shills...:bruce3:
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.
  34. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1124
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Reset A.D. Claims:

    Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:


    * Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants

    This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

    I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

    * Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function

    Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

    * Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

    This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

    * Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

    Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.



    BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

    Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

    I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

    I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

    I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

    I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes


    PAL Reset A.D. ===
    Sorry I didint get to this sooner!!!

    Thanks for the feedback man!! great writeup!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATP tabs by PAL taken by MentalTwitch
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. Today's Review Brought to You by the Letter O-E-P
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 02:02 PM
  3. TheNinja's (sponsored) Anabolic Edge by PAL - LOG
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
  4. ANABOLIC EDGE by PAL:: ISO a Few Good Testers
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 12:49 AM
  5. Reset AD banned by NCAA?
    By ClutchGene in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in