3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys im gonna list all the supps and then my goals and so forth.

Supps:
Havoc: 4th week in
1-test/19 nor: 2 1/2 weeks in
Retain/Retain 2: 1st week

Now just ordered that i will be using:

11-oxo
Abliterate
Anabolic Pump
DCP
RPM
Bulk Sesathin

Now the 1-test/19 nor stack will be ended in about 2 more weeks with havoc ending within the next week most likely. If needed i may go right into a 1-test/4ad stack if gains keep coming but im not to sure yet. May keep runnin the 4-ad and add in some tren enanthate if i get giddy enough.

My weight is sitting at 192 at 5'8.5 as of today. My goals for this log and the next say 8 weeks is to get leaner and add mass. Id like to be sitting at about 200 with about 2% less bf and i feel that with AP, 11-oxo, and Abliterate with the rest of the products should be achievable.

Diet will consist of 3 carb meals, morning, before and after workout with AP all taken before hand. The rest will be lean protein n veggies or protein with a good fat. Still looking into where to incorporate the sesathin but ill find out where to put it.

Workouts

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Legs/Calves
Thursday:Arms
Friday: Shoulders

Cardio and abs will most likely be done 3x a week. Sat n sunday so far are open so ill most likely fit something in there.

Im gonna try and go with 1 cheat meal a week, if needed 2.

Any questions or comments feel free, i will update this a bit later! :bruce2: :whip:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to add that im about 13% bf give or take a little bit. The 19nor has me really bloated even tho im on 70mgs of havoc. When i do run the 4-ad i def will NOT be dosing it to high, max 600mgs a day. 1-test will be around 300-400 most likely.

-11oxo will be taken first thing in the morning and then sometime else during the day.
-RPM will be 2 in the am and possibly 4 or 5 before workout, havnt used it yet so ill be working on this.
-Bulk sesathin 3x daily
-Abliterate Pretty sure this is 4 pumps daily, 2 am 2 pm.
-DCP Probly use this low dose, like maybe 4 caps daily.
-AP 3x daily before carb meals

I did back tonight along with a little shoulders, been feeling great at the gym, pumped outragiously, havnt used 1-test/19nor in id say a little over 2 years, it was either gear or todays orals. I loved the older stuff and now i remember why! Weights keep going up, vascularity is great. Back pumps are slight but not a hinderance. Diets sucked lately but im cleaning that up.

I ran a log a while ago that was Test Prop/Tren/T3/Winny cutter. My best cycle/ progression ever. Got up to 205 at about 12% bf and strength was off the charts. I got off track with moving, totaling my car, and bein mad sick. So i guess this is a little road to redemption as when i started i was over 20lbs lighter and bf was much higher. But here i am now! Back on track kickin a$$ n takin names!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys back this morning feels great. No DOMS or anything of that sort. Bfast was not clean at all but im gonna make damn sure the rest of the day is!

Tonight is chest. I may get on the cardio machine as well, not to sure yet. Cant wait for the products to show up from NP as well. Im itchin to start! Will update later with progression.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add that im about 13% bf give or take a little bit. The 19nor has me really bloated even tho im on 70mgs of havoc. When i do run the 4-ad i def will NOT be dosing it to high, max 600mgs a day. 1-test will be around 300-400 most likely.

-11oxo will be taken first thing in the morning and then sometime else during the day.
-RPM will be 2 in the am and possibly 4 or 5 before workout, havnt used it yet so ill be working on this.
-Bulk sesathin 3x daily
-Abliterate Pretty sure this is 4 pumps daily, 2 am 2 pm.
-DCP Probly use this low dose, like maybe 4 caps daily.
-AP 3x daily before carb meals

I did back tonight along with a little shoulders, been feeling great at the gym, pumped outragiously, havnt used 1-test/19nor in id say a little over 2 years, it was either gear or todays orals. I loved the older stuff and now i remember why! Weights keep going up, vascularity is great. Back pumps are slight but not a hinderance. Diets sucked lately but im cleaning that up.

I ran a log a while ago that was Test Prop/Tren/T3/Winny cutter. My best cycle/ progression ever. Got up to 205 at about 12% bf and strength was off the charts. I got off track with moving, totaling my car, and bein mad sick. So i guess this is a little road to redemption as when i started i was over 20lbs lighter and bf was much higher. But here i am now! Back on track kickin a$$ n takin names!
Reminds me of my Test Prop/Tren Ace/Mast/T3 cutter, the fat just drips off you :), add in some clen and look out.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The stack looks great. Are you including pics? I'll be following. Havoc and DCP are great.:lol: The 11-oxo and abliderate as well as the sesathin are all kick ass. Good luck

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reminds me of my Test Prop/Tren Ace/Mast/T3 cutter, the fat just drips off you :), add in some clen and look out.

I absolutely loved it. People just couldnt believe i was 205 because of how lean i was and how strong i was. It was incredible!

Right now pics are gonna be hard as i have no digi cam and my phone wont sent pics to the comp. SO that bein said its hard right now but if i can ill get some up. Even if its half way thru.

Tonight is chest. I plan on doing incline db, pecdec, dips,hammerstrength incline, hammerstrength wide, and pushups. Ill be back to report my workout and im gonna weigh myself tonight as well.

I cant wait till my stuff gets in! I can just see it, lean, vascular, and muscular!! :afro: :bruce1:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys its a bit late but here it is. Weighed in at about 191.. Workout went great, i was seriously pumped!!! So full n vascular. Had a guy asking me questions which felt good and people are def taking notice to me getting bigger again.

Weights felt great tonight and absolutely blasted my chest! Im anxious to try RPM since i havnt been able to try it yet! :dance:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im taking today as a rest day. My back and chest and shoulders are killing me right now!! :twisted:

I dropped the havoc as well. Loved loved loved it at 70mgs though and the back pumps were very manageable and only on the last day did my joints give me pain from being so dried out..

I didnt think havoc would bloat me and figured it was the 19nor but the funny thing is, is i feel much less bloated now. :wtf: lol oh well no complaints!!

Till next time guys!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok well got everything in today guys!!!

Put 2 squirts abliderate on my abs and obliques, dosed the bulk sesathin and took a dose of that, took 2 caps of RPM, and i took 1 cap of 11-oxo. Then about 25 mins before my meal that consisted of chicken philly cheese, i dosed some anabolic pump and 2 DCP!

As far as anabolics go that i was previously on, no more havoc but im still on 1-test/19 nor which i will most right into a 1-test/4ad stack! Cant wait to see how my physique changes!!

Today is arm day btw!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 4 RPM before my workout, def was motivated but ima try 5 tomorrow! Took AP before my workout as well since it was arms my PWO shake would fit within the window for th emost part. Arms went great and i was crazy pumped!!!

Workout was great!! Cant wait to see whats in store for the next 4 weeks or so!