Cissus-Drol by Edvanp

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Greetings everyone! I was selected to run a Cissus-Drol log by the good people of Generic LABZ. A little bit about me:

Height:5'11
Weight:234lbs
Body Fat:~15-16%
Body Type:Endo-Meso

Lifting Experience: I've been lifting since I was 15 years old. Not so regular during my 30s, but back at it hard the past year.

Training Schedule: I will workout 3 days a week doing an entire body workout. Right now I'm recovering from Hip Surgery I had 3 weeks ago, so any cardio or lower body workout is more on the Physical Therapy side.

MY GOALS: At 5'11, 234lbs, I'm not looking to get bigger. I'm trying to do a clean cut. I eat 5 meals at no more then 500 calories per setting (2500 cals per day max). One day a week, I'll have a cheat meal. I'd like to drop some fat and add or maintain muscle. Prior to my surgery, I had just ended a 6 week Incarnate log and my weight was 241 lbs., so I've lost about 7 lbs in the past 3 weeks (some of it muscle, some of it fat).

SUPPLEMENTS: Besides Cissus-Drol, I take Extend after each workout. I also take Anabolic Innovations Life Support/Cycle Support to control Cholesterol with my daily Protein-drink along with a Sesamin pill (once a day).

I will chart my weight, strength, workout performance, mood and anything else I seem to notice. At 3 caps per day, this would equal an 8 week log, but I might up it to 4 caps a day depending on my tolerance and my weight.

-Ed

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
What is Cissus-Drol

Cissus-Drol is a product by Generic LABZ. It's "Serious Support for Lean Mass Gains".

CISSUS-Drol provides serious support for lean muscle mass gains by helping your body Increase Natural Testosterone, Decrease Estrogen, Increase FREE Testosterone, Support Joint and Connective Tissue Health and Decrease Body Fat.

CISSUS-Drol Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 cap
Serving Per Container 90
Growth Support Complex 375 mg
Ketosterones Extract from Cissus Quadranglaris, DVTHF, Forsklin Extracts, 6-Bromodione

CISSUS-Drol Suggested Use
Take 1 cap 3 times daily

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
1st day update

I've had my 3 pills today, spread out over the course of the day. Nothing positive/negative to report. I'm in a pretty good mood today, so maybe that's a positive effect??

Today also was workout day. As mentioned earlier, I'm doing total body workouts 3 x per week while I rehab my hip. For strength purposes, the bench press is what I'll track. Today I did 275 x 5 reps. I also did dips, pull-ups, upright rows, curls and some tricep exercises. I finished up with 10 minutes of work on the elyptical (sp?) machine, which is 5 minutes longer then I was able to do 3 days ago. My next workout will be on Sunday.

-Ed

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I' interested to watch this log.

Sidenote: Please say they are joking with the Cissus-Drol name?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Lanbane- Nope, that's the name. Here is a link to their website with the technical writeup, etc.

http://www.genericlabz.com/

Someone mentioned on another thread that the ingredient lineup is similar to the old version of Hyperdrol, which I've never used. I also read the Hyperdrol was more effective at 4 caps a day instead of 3. I may increase it to 4 after a week, we'll have to see.

Thanks for the note.
Ed

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
All the best with the recovery Ed.

Watching........:thumbsup:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Happy Father's Day

Day 2 was an off-day for me. I did spend a considerable amount of time walking around a mall and visiting graduation parties. My left shoulder, right knee and right hip were sore from the previous days workout. I took my second pill of the day and promptly fell asleep for a 2 hour nap, which I seemed to need. The last pill of the day came before I went to bed and I slept quite sound.

Today is Day 3 and knee/hip feel much better today. Shoulder is a bit sore so when I workout this afternoon, I'll go lighter with some higher reps.

EFFECTS: Other then sleeping pretty good, nothing noticeable good or bad.

DOSAGE: I'll continue to dose when I first get up, Mid-day or pre-workout on workout days and right before I go to bed. Going to 4 pills a day might be an option by end of week.

Weight was 234 this a.m. so no change there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill check this out. i like logs that just focus on the feeling and effects of the supplement not neccassarily a detailed workout log with all the sets and reps etc. thats my personal preference so i hope you dont do that lol. anyway, i talk and post to much....:(

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Cissus-Drol is a product by Generic LABZ. It's "Serious Support for Lean Mass Gains".

CISSUS-Drol provides serious support for lean muscle mass gains by helping your body Increase Natural Testosterone, Decrease Estrogen, Increase FREE Testosterone, Support Joint and Connective Tissue Health and Decrease Body Fat.

CISSUS-Drol Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 cap
Serving Per Container 90
Growth Support Complex 375 mg
Ketosterones Extract from Cissus Quadranglaris, DVTHF, Forsklin Extracts, 6-Bromodione

CISSUS-Drol Suggested Use
Take 1 cap 3 times daily
This looks like a solid product. I actually have some lined up for review too. I plan to have a quick SERM based post cycle therapy after this cutting cycle then transition into the Cissus-drol. IMO, these ingredients lend themselves perfectly for post cycle therapy recovery AND as a stand alone test booster. I ran Hyperdrol-X2 and was very surprised & impressed. My libido spiked and my nuts seemed noticeably fuller (I had just ended a PCT 5 or so weeks prior). This is like that Plus the addition of the nettle root extract. A very smart addition for a total testosterone increase/utilization system.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

I took 5 pills yesterday, 1 in the a.m., 2 before I worked out and 2 right before I went to bed.

My workout was average, nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing negative to report.

Sleep was very deep last night. If I've noticed one thing since taking this is that sleep seems to be better. No change in mood, libido, acne, hunger, etc. Joints feel good today too.

Weight this a.m. was 233.5 (down .5 lbs), which is good, because I am trying to cut.

No workout today, tomorrow will be next workout day.

-Ed

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Good day everyone-

Yesterday, I took 4 pills, 1 in the a.m., 1 mid-day and 2 right before bed. It was a non workout day.
Summary:

Sleep: Improved
Libido: No Change
Mood: Slightly Improved
Energy: No Change
Appetite: No change
Acne: No Change (none)

Weight this a.m. was 234.5 (+.5 lbs)

Today is a workout day and I am going to take 6 pills, 2 in the morning, 2 pre-workout and 2 before I go to bed. Update tomorrow.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Yesterday I took 6 pills, twice the suggested dosaged. I had 2 first thing in the morning, 2 post-workout and 2 before I went to bed.

My workout was solid and I think it's time to change my routine from total body (upper body right now until the hip is healed) to a 4 day a week, push/pull split. Diet remains in check.

Sleep: Improved - I'm sleeping very sound
Libido: No Change
Mood: Slightly Improved - No anger issues, I'm pretty relaxed
Acne: starting to see a couple of them on my shoulders

Weight this a.m. was 233 (- 1 lbs)

*I weight myself daily, first thing in the a.m. I know weight changes from day to day but this gives me an idea of what my average is and the direction it's going.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Week 1

Week 1 down. The last couple of days I've doubled the dosaged to 6 caps per day and I'm starting to see the effects. Weighing 230+ lbs, I might just need more to get things going.

Week 1 Review
Sleep: Improved - I'm sleeping very sound
Libido: Slight Improvement (had some a.m. wood today) :thumbsup:
Mood: Good- No anger issues, I'm pretty relaxed
Acne: starting to see a couple of them on my shoulders
Joints: Feeling pretty good.
Weight this a.m. was 232.5 (-1.5 lbs for the week)

THOUGHTS:
6 caps per day seems to work better for me. 2 first thing in the morning, 2 post workout and 2 before bed. Diet remains in check and I'm pleased being down 1.5lbs for the week, which is my goal (1-2 lbs a week). I'm going to switch my workout for the next 3 weeks. I hope to workout 4 times per week. Today I'll do back, bicep and legs (light). Tomorrow will be chest, tricep and shoulders. Light cardio for 15 min. or so will follow each workout (rehab type for the hip). With 3 weeks to go (using 6 caps per day, that's how much I have left), I'm hoping to be under 230lbs.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Hello Everyone- Thanks for following this log!

I had a very good workout yesterday. Worked legs very light, almost rehab style. I also did my back & biceps pretty hard. I finished up with 10 minutes doing the Elyptical and 10 minutes on a stationary bike. Once again, this wasn't at a fast pace, but a comfortable pace. Today my hip feels very good.

Weight this a.m. was 231.5 lbs. My diet has been solid, 5 meals a deal with no more then 500 calories at a time and it seems to be paying off. Prior to surgery, my daily intake was around 3500 calories per day and I was maintaining a weight of 240ish. Now I'm around 2500 calories per day. My stomach is smaller and my clothes fit better. Even though I'm losing weight, my strength doesn't seem to be effected. My goal weight is 220 lbs which I figure puts me around 11-12% bodyfat.

Dosage is 6 caps per day still, which seems to be good for me.

:bb3:

Sleep: Good!
Libido: starting to improve
Mood: Good- No anger issues
Acne: No change yesterday or today

Have a good weekend everyone!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I had a good weekend with a cheat meal & several beers Saturday night (wife & I went out to dinner w/ Friends). My overall calories were ok Saturday & Sunday, but anytime I have 3 or 4 beers, I blow up for a few days. That said, I didn't even weigh myself this a.m.

Saturday was a workout day (shoulders, Chest & Triceps & 20 min. of light cardio), Sunday was spent working in the yard. Strength was very good Saturday, a little bit better then the previous "pushing" workout I had.

THOUGHTS
Sleep: Generally good, awful last night!
Libido: slight improvement
Mood: Good- No anger issues
Acne: No change
Strength: Improving

I'm still taking 6 caps per day. 2 when I first get up, 2 mid day or right after I workout and 2 when I go to bed.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

I had a very good workout yesterday. Strength is up, good vascularity and I think I look bigger. It's almost like everything kinda kicked in yesterday.

:bb3:

Dosage is still at 6 caps per day.

THOUGHTS
Sleep: good last night
Libido: same
Mood: Good
Strength: improving!

CagedCombat

Awards
I like the log...keep up the good work. I just started a Cissus-Drol cycle myself--also got selected as a tester. Hopefully looking forward to some good gains coming off of a post cycle.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

Weight this a.m. was 236lbs, that's up 2lbs from the start, but the interesting thing is that my waist and belly are both down 1/2 an inch. Last week I was down to 231.5 but I think I was dehydrated. I felt like crap, so I drank about a gallon of water, felt better and my weight went back up (I drink atleast a gallon of water each day fwiw). My diet has really been good too, pretty much keeping in line with my 5 x 5 plan (5 meals, no more then 500 cals per meal). I really think the cissus-drol has kicked in the past few days. I did have major surgery just over a month ago so maybe it's taken a little longer for me to get going again? My weight up slightly, vascularity is there, strength is up and a look in the mirror is positive.

Yesterday was a non-workout day. I came home from work, took two caps, started to read the newspaper and feel asleep for a 45 min. nap. I slept hard too. This has happened 3 times now.

Tonight is chest, shoulders, triceps and cardio. Update tomorrow.

Dosage is still at 6 caps per day.

THOUGHTS
Sleep: very good
Libido: seeing an improvement the last couple of days
Mood: Good
Appetite: starting to get hungrier
Strength: improving!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks down

Weight this a.m. was 233lbs, down 1 from start.

I seem to be holding water this past week and I've been anywhere from 231 to 237.

Had another good workout yesterday. It was Chest, Triceps, shoulders and 20 min. of light cardio for the hip. On the bench, I was able to do 275 x 6 reps. That's up a rep from a week ago. All my lifts were stronger and my focus/stamina in the gym was very good!

2 Week Observations
-I'm getting stronger
-I'm looking a bit leaner in the mid-section and the tape measure supports that
-Sleep has been very good for me
-Good focus in the gym.
-Mood has been great, pretty happy, not easily pissed-off
-Maybe a slight change (positive) in Libido
-No change in Acne
-Joints have felt good, even my bad shoulder after benching

Once I went from 3 caps to 6 caps, things seemed to take off for me. Lots of good discussion that I've been following on here regarding 6-bromodione, half of what I read I don't understand :think: For anyone interested in this product, I suggest following those threads. After two weeks, I'm happy with Cissus-Drol. I have enough for another 16 days.
-Ed

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Hi Ed
Spent most of last night catching up on the 6-Bromodione threads.Plenty of drama happening.

Are you noticing any analgesic effects from the cissus-drol at 6 caps/d?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello All-

Just finished up with back, biceps, light legs and forearms. It was a GREAT workout. Strength is really improving now. A look in mirror shows that I'm leaning out in the midsection but looking bigger in the chest and shoulders. I'm getting more of that "V" look.

Joints continue to feel good and my mood has really been good. It's like I'm taking happy pills or something. No aggression or anything. No acne and my libido has stayed the same (normal).

TSB4me, I think the Cissus-Drol has helped my operated hip recover at a much quicker pace. I'm way ahead of where most people are after 5 weeks post surgery.

Still taking 6 pills per day. Thumbs up thus far! :head:

Next workout on Sunday, update on Monday. Have a good weekend everyone!
-Ed

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Good Monday Morning eveyone- I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Weight today: 234.5 (+ 1/2 lbs)

Sunday was chest, triceps, shoulders & 20 min. of cardio. I was dragging going into the gym and really didn't expect much but once I got moving it turned out to be a good workout. On the bench press, I was able to add a rep and do 275x7. That's up two reps from the start, so strength is increasing! The nice thing is that my shoulder doesn't ache the following day. In the past, if I attempted any type of set above 225lbs, my shoulder would hurt the next few days, but now, it feels fine. I'll continue to use 275 until I hit 10 reps then I'll move up to 295lbs.

Observations
-I'm getting stronger
-I'm leaning out in the mid-section
-Sleep continues to be good
-Good focus in the gym.
-Mood still good
-Maybe a slight change (positive) in Libido
-No change in Acne
-Joints have felt good

On Saturday, a non-workout day, I took two pills in the middle of the afternoon. I sat down for a bit and watched a little TV and I promptly fell asleep for about an hour. I slept very sound too. This has happened several times. If I take it after a workout, not a problem, but on a non-workout day I crash.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
1 Bottle done!

I finished my first bottle yesterday, which took approx. 2 1/2 weeks. I initially started at 3 caps per day for the first 5 days then doubled the dosaged to 6 caps per day. I have a second bottle and I'd like to see it last a little longer, so I plan to dose at 6 caps per day on workout days and 4 caps per day on Non-workout days. For the most part, I workout everyother day, so this will be a 6-4-6-4 rotation.

My weight is up slightly, 235.5 today but my waist and belly measurements are down (I've lost an inch around both). This would lead me to believe that I'm losing fat and adding some lbm.

The positives: Strength is up, sleep is great, mood is very good and my joints, especially my shoulder, are doing great!

No Change: No change in libido, hunger or acne

Negatives: nothing negative to report

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
3 week update

Greetings everyone-

Just over three weeks into this and I'm on my second bottle. Did a little traveling the past two days with the family, so no working out, which I think was good for the body (last workout was 3 days ago and I was tired/sore). I'll work back/legs/biceps today.

Weight is up slightly, right around 235-236. Since starting the second bottle, I'm doing 4 pills on non-workout days and 6 on workout days.

THOUGHTS:
-I continue to get stronger
-Good focus in the gym.
-Mood still good
-Slight change (positive) in Libido
-Acne is starting to appear
-Joints have felt good

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Getting Interesting

Well, things are starting to change. Weight is up to 237.5 lbs (3.5+) but my waist (1/2 inch) & belly (1 inch) measurements are actually down from the start. My eating has been good, not over eating or eating bad (there has been a cheat meal or two) and I'm not taking creatine (which blows me up).

I seem to be more irritable this week and my family agrees. I still think I'm in a good mood, but I'm just quick to snap if something pisses me off, which is happening a lot more this week. My face looks thinner, my neck is a little smaller and I have more vascularity in my arms.

I've never taken any type of steriod, PH or anything along those lines. The "strongest" supplement has either been creatine or ZMA, so that gives you an idea of where I"m coming from. That said, this combo, 6 pills per day, has me growing pretty good while leaning out at the same time and I'm making some very impressive gains. I have about 2 weeks left and I'm really looking forward to more gains!

OBSERVATIONS:
-I'm stronger
-Good focus in the gym.
-Mood=Irritable this week
-No change in Libido the past few days
-slight increase in Acne
-Joints have felt good

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone-

I had a very good workout last night. It was "pushing" night, so I did chest, Triceps and shoulders. Last time I worked chest, I didn't bench. Yesterday I got back on the bench. I worked my way up to 275lbs and did 8 reps. That's up 3 reps from the start, so I'm very happy! I hope to hit 10 reps by end of July. I felt very strong all night and it was a very good workout.

Overall, I feel "tight" all over (slight pump?).

Good sleep last night, anger in check, all is good!
-Ed
:clap2:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little late but still sub'd

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
1 Month Update

Greetings Everyone-

Back, biceps & light legs yesterday with some cardio. Going into the gym I was sore from the previous workout two days before and I'm sore this morning as I write this. Both workouts were very good, maybe too good? That said, here is my 1 month update.

Weight: 238lbs +4lbs from start
Diet: Good, in check.
Waist: -1/2"
Belly: -1" inch
Strength: Up Bench: 275x5 @ start. 275x8 this past week.
Aggression/Irritability: Slightly up
Acne: slightly up
Libido: no change
Sleep: Good
Joints: Were very good until the past 2 days

Thoughts: I've leaned out a bit while adding muscle. For me, at 238lbs, 5-6 caps seems to do more then the 3 caps per day did. I've gotten stronger, my muscles are fuller and a look in the mirror shows good improvement!

I'm going to lift tomorrow, likely a higher rep, lighter weight workout and then I'll be off to Vegas for a vacation, so my next workout won't be until next Thursday. I've pushed my body pretty hard the last 5-6 weeks so maybe a break for a few days won't be so bad. I have about 10 days worth of pills left then I'm done.

Have a good weekend everyone

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Hello Everyone-

Time to wrap this up and give you my review.

I took the pills for a little over 5 1/2 weeks, starting at 3 working up to 6. I even tried 8 a couple of days, but didn't notice any difference from 6. 3 pills didn't do much for me, but 6 certainly did give me results. Here are the numbers:

Weight: start: 234lbs. end: 238.5lbs (+4.5lbs)
waist: lost 1/2"
belly: lost 1"
Strength test: bench: from 275x5 to 275x8
mood: pretty good with an exception of a few days
acne: never a concern
libido: no change
sleep: good
joints: good

THOUGHTS:
In 5 1/2 weeks, it appears I lost some fat and added muscle. The "mirror" test is positive and I look leaner in my mid-section.
I think this is one of the best supplements I've ever taken. The results were great, especially for only 5 1/2 weeks and there were no negative side-effects for me! I think 3 pills is not enough, especially for someone my weight. I think 4-6 pills per day is a better dosage for most people. A 6 week cycle at 6 pills per day could get a little pricey, but you will see results!

This is a supplement I likely will use in the future!
-Ed :clap2: