Nice gains so far. I envy you. I want some 3ad
All is not OK; last night was disastrous
- First and foremost, my bench press is missing
During my cut I was pressing 275. I am struggling with 250 now.
*I just checked my training logs. Apparently the weights I was lifting was decline. I guess this mean my decline is stronger than my flat, anybody have any comparisons of their flat to decline press? I had felt it was the same, but I guess not...
- To make matters worse I was late to the gym, because I had to pick my niece up from soccer practice that ran late. This was at the last minute, so I was in a 3 hour fasting state, 4 by the time I worked out.
- I was lethargic all day, so I ended up drinking a four pack of Spike Shooters.
- So the synopsis, I proally would not have had time to finish my workout, so after my first superset (6 sets bench press/rope rows to chest), and 2 ss of (incline/rows to abs), I bailed out.
- Therefore, I will making up the workout tonight. And more than likely be missing my workouts this weekend, due to my niece's soccer tourney I have to take her to now...
assigned to uncle duties, I was at the park all weekend watching and playing a little soccer with my niece.
Will be hitting the weights hard again starting Monday, and starting where I left off. Week two, day two. I am tentatively planning on moving my :clean: up to noonish.
still feeling lethargic?
Hey XJ! Nice job with your Niece, Unc!
Hope you have a good workout!
Looks like I will be working out at the usual time in the evening. Teh man has me busy, so I can't afford to take a long lunch today...
WOW, xjx I really like that necklace your wearing, very masculine