1. bump for me, still going strong!

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    bump for me, still going strong!

sweet myth...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Day 32: 7/19/07

What I Have Noticed

So far so good, this stuff definetly gets better after the first month. PAL was right about it having to be used longer for some who have stimed out their bodies over the years! I will most likely be using this for the rest of the year, I wonder by then if my adrenals will be so sensitive to caffiene that I will even have to cut out stims because of over stimulation!

Glad you like it!

4. O heck yea I do! It is a staple year round for me now!

5. bump for me, final review mana! Loved it to say the least!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    bump for me, final review mana! Loved it to say the least!
    pumped to see it my brutha

7. Final Review!

It's time for my final review of Reset AD, and I can tell you that I will be a Reset AD buyer for life! I can't express enough love for this product, it has done wonders for me. I no longer have that crappy worn out feeling all day, and I no longer feel stressed all day! My energy during the day feels like when I used to before taking so many stims. I no longer need the stims to feel normal! Not only that, but I now only need to take half the dose of stims that I normally take to get the same effect. Since I am not taking as high of a dose of stims, I am less stressed throughout the day (except for this week with my move and all) and I feel happier. Mr.Winky is also working much better now that my stress has lowered. I can't thank PAL enough for bringing this incredible supplement to the market! I think everyoen on this board, and anyone who has ever taken an energy drink, a stim, or just feels worn out, should consider giving Reset AD a try! Thank you PAL again for allowing me to test this out for you guys! If you wanna send me a years supply and be your long term use tester, I am down for that!

Stress Relief- 10/10
    Energy Enhancment (from addrenals being healed)- 10/10
    Sense of Well Being- 10/10Mood-10/10
    Price-10/10 (its dirt cheap!)
    Overall Effectiveness- 10/10

Get Some And Try It For Yourself Here!
    Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

8. Myth you da man...naw great review bro, and always we appreciate the kind words.
    j

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Final Review!

It's time for my final review of Reset AD, and I can tell you that I will be a Reset AD buyer for life! I can't express enough love for this product, it has done wonders for me. I no longer have that crappy worn out feeling all day, and I no longer feel stressed all day! My energy during the day feels like when I used to before taking so many stims. I no longer need the stims to feel normal! Not only that, but I now only need to take half the dose of stims that I normally take to get the same effect. Since I am not taking as high of a dose of stims, I am less stressed throughout the day (except for this week with my move and all) and I feel happier. Mr.Winky is also working much better now that my stress has lowered. I can't thank PAL enough for bringing this incredible supplement to the market! I think everyoen on this board, and anyone who has ever taken an energy drink, a stim, or just feels worn out, should consider giving Reset AD a try! Thank you PAL again for allowing me to test this out for you guys! If you wanna send me a years supply and be your long term use tester, I am down for that!

Stress Relief- 10/10
    Energy Enhancment (from addrenals being healed)- 10/10
    Sense of Well Being- 10/10Mood-10/10
    Price-10/10 (its dirt cheap!)
    Overall Effectiveness- 10/10

Get Some And Try It For Yourself Here!
    Reset AD (60 capsules) By Palo Alto Labs

9. Myth, did you notice better sleeping patterns? Also, I think it has helped me with my blood pressure problems and this makes sense since the adrenals are involved in blood pressure regulation. Way to go PAL!

10. Sleeping, a tad bit improved. I have no problem sleeping, its waking up that sucks! So yes, waking up and feeling good has improved.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs: Clean Cut Stack (2 Leviathan Reloaded + FREE Reset AD)
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 12:42 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Reset AD Question
    By double s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:04 AM
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM
  4. Palo Alto Labs ....Reset AD ships tomorrow!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:18 AM