Gaining with Double Dosing Pro-Anabol

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

Thankyou to Kathy, Viper and ALRI for allowing me to Test out their newest product Pro-Anabol.
I am setting this up today and will be starting tomorrow. I am Logging this on here, AnabolicBeast and AnabolicMinds Forums too.

DOUBLE DOSE PRO-ANABOL​

Increase Muscle Mass And Improve Recovery Time!

ALR Industries has designed what may well be the premiere safe and truly effective pro-anabolic for both men and women. With Pro-Anabol we are setting the standard yet again. Everyone in the supplement industry and the athletic community at large have been looking for the next so-called "pro-hormone replacement." Big surprise there, huh? Pro-hormones of the past were so effective that looking for something as good or better has become a bit of an obsession. Did ALR Industries Make a Pro-Hormone Replacement? Nope, we built a better mouse trap instead?as always. Mediocrity sucks, so we are always on a quest to do better than before. Why accept anything except for being the top dog? Who didn?t like the muscle gains seen during cycles of the more powerful pro-hormone products? Problem is that there were way too many side affects in the negative category:

What You Won't Get with Pro-Anabol

HPTA shut-down (raisin nuts?Honey I shrunk ?the boys?)
Masculinization of females (not cool)
Aromatization to estrogen
Negative effects upon cholesterol
We all loved the positive effects:

Increased muscle mass
Decreased fat deposits
Faster recovery
Increased strength

Science Geek Stuff

What if we could have all of the positive effects without the negative ones? All of the ALR Industries sponsored athletes used PRO-ANABOL during this seasons contest prep for a reason. Everyone has heard of ecdysterone and ecdysteroids and knows that they do have ?some? benefits, however, they are found, even at high doses, to be relatively mild. Notably, they have a pure pro-anabolic effect with no androgenic side effects, but again due to issues of absorption and bioavailability?as well as transcriptional factors (information given by a compound at the receptors) they have not panned out.

Actually it is the cholesterol side chain of ecdysteroids that inhibits the possibility for any degree of notable androgen receptor (AR) stimulation and obviously as well potentially higher potency and transcriptional activity. For a steroidal structure to properly engage the AR-receptor there must be a hydroxyl group at the 17 position of the compound. Let?s see if I can explain that a little better. An AR-receptor is like a lock in that it takes the right key to actuate its mechanism. So if the wrong key or compound is inserted into the lock or receptor then it is not going to open the door you want it to. In the case of ecdysteroids, the area of the key that needs to be re-structured so it works in the receptor is at carbon-17 by way of adding a hydroxyl group.

ALR Industries brings you with their patent status MDHR? the very first highly bioavailable and truly potent derivative of a naturally occurring plant based ecdysteroid. The base compound is called Dihydrorubrosterone, a naturally occurring ecdysteroid that is notably absent of the cholesterol group at position-17, but has a hydroxyl group at the all important 17-position. Furthermore, we have added a17-position methyl ether to increase both the bioavailability and overall potency. And a real plus is no liver stress like that realized from use of some of the older pro-hormone products. The result is a highly pro-anabolic compound with excellent oral bioavailability. The revolution of the ecdysteroid has arrived with MDHR? and you won?t find this type of ecdysteroid anywhere else as it is a patent status exclusive to ALR Industries.

Synergy is Everything

Our next heavy hitter is a very potent and very deliberately produced proprietary extraction from the well known Maca plant, also known as Lepidium Meyenii, we have called Macabol?. We are not going into great detail on what we have done here to maintain our proprietary intellectual property and unique advantage, but to put it mildly we tweaked out some highly potent pro-anabolic, energizing, and lipolytic properties from this herbal wonder. Recovery is also shown to be markedly enhanced in almost all users. We really do not have to say much as you?ll feel it...no doubt!

One Last Synergist

Though certainly not the big star of this pro-anabolic matrix, Bio-kines is a proprietary bioactive bovine serum extract designed to:

Bioactive Hormones, growth factors and cytokines promote cell growth
Activation of immune system thereby preventing protein and energy loss
Enhances nutrient utilization
Increases retained nitrogen, promotes weight gain
Increased energy
Reduced protein and amino acid catabolism, improves protein retention
Increases lean muscle mass
Bio-kines Proprietary Bioactive Bovine Serum Extract is a highly concentrated extraction of bovine serum produced to contain highly efficacious fractions of growth factors, immunoglobulins, and other valuable bioactive substances that foster an overall heightened effect for recovery and growth. It is included to provide a solid support for enabling the primary pro-anabolic components, Macabol and MDHR, to exert maximal myotrophic (muscle building) effect. We are extremely proud of the results our newest performance design PRO-ANABOL has delivered for our athletes over the past year. They train, eat and supplement to exceed mediocrity just like you do. Just think about it:

Serious pro-anabolic support
Superior recovery
Increased lean mass
Increased strength
Decreased fat mass
No estrogen increase
No masculinizing side affects
No post cycle recovery needed

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Here is a little about me and a run down of what i will be doing and expecting from this product :

Name : Mick

Weight - 169lbs
Height - 5' 7"
BF% - 17.6%
Chest - 44.5"
Arms - 15.18"
Waist - 31"

Training - Resistance :

Chest/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Shoulders/Traps
Legs/Abs

Training - Cardio :

Tae-Bo and Orbitrek runner

I am expecting to go above 170lbs and still roughly stay the same BF% if not less.

My Diet :

Calorie intake - Approx 2500 calories daily broken down to approx 40% Protein, 40% Carbs and 20% Fats.

Other Supplements i have been running and will be running whilst on the Pro-Anabol are :

GreenMag
IntraXcell
Steel Edge
Orange Triad
Anabolic Pump - I will be stopping this whilst on the Pro-Anabol
SuperCissus Rx
WPI
Milk Thistle

I will be updating at least 4 times a week on all forums to keep you all updated on the progress of this product.

See you all tomorrow :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
As the Anabolic Pump can hide some of the results from the Pro-Anabol i will stop taking it whilst running this 4 weeks Log. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day -1

ITS TIME TO BEGIN

Here are some starting shots :

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/174645/progresspic/41073orig.jpg
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/174645/progresspic/41075orig.jpg
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/174645/progresspic/41074orig.jpg
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//img/174645/progresspic/41072orig.jpg

Supplements taken :

Pro-Anabol - 4 Caps (2 pre-workout, 2 before tea-time)

Green Mag - 1 Scoop (Pre-workout)
Orange Triad - 6 Tabs (3 Post-workout, 3 at Tea-time)

Steel Edge - 1 scoop (1/2 pre-workout, 1/2 During)
IntraXcell - 6 Caps (2 Pre-workout, 2 Post-workout, 2 at Lunch)

Milk Thistle - 1 Tab (post-workout)
3 Whey Shakes (Throughout day)

SuperCissus Rx - 3 Caps (1 Post-workout, 1 at Lunch, 1 Pre-bed)

Exercise : Legs/Abs

Leg Extensions -

33 x 15
44 x 12
55 x 10
55 x 10 Drop Set 33 x 12

Leg Press -

352 x 15
440 x 12
528 x 10
594 x 9 Drop Set 462 x10

DeadLift -

176 x 8 x 3 Sets

Leg Curls -

44 x 10 x 3 Sets

Broom Twists -

120 Reps

DB Weighted Side Bends -

35 x 12
45 x 10
45 x 10

Rope Pulley Crunches -

132 x 12 x 4 Sets

Calve Raises -

242 x 10 Drop Set 187 x 10 - 4 Sets

Nutrition :

2600 Calories - 35% Protein, 45% Carb, 20% Fats.

Thoughts :

No changes at the moment and no significant different feelings, but it is only the first day.
Exercises done at no lower than 10 reps today.

Food intake good with quality protein sources and good complex carbs.

Lets see what tomorrow brings as it is Chest/Triceps day... :)

" It is only those who have sacrificed much that will ever know the true sweetness of victory."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great set up... that's a mean a$$ looking clown.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Nice to see you aboard.

Yep i think the clown just sets the tone for some BAD A$$ Training over the next 30 days whilst double dosing the Pro-Anabol.... :)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This should be a ninteresting log- and the effects from PA should be more pronounced...

sub

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
This should be a ninteresting log- and the effects from PA should be more pronounced...

sub
Thanks mate. I am hoping for some interesting results from the Doubling up over the 30 days. :)

L

lionelxxl

Awards
wow..

with that sic looking clown and all.. this is gonna be great.. GREAT!:thumbsup:

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 :

THE BEAST IS RUMBLING WITHIN

Supplements taken :

SuperCissus Rx - 3 Caps (1 Post-workout, 1 at Lunch, 1 Pre-bed)

Exercise : Chest/Triceps AM

Incline BB Press -

88 x 15
154 x 12
198 x 8
198 x 8 Drop Set 154 x 10

Decline BB Press -

132 x 12
176 x 8
176 x 8
176 x 8 Drop Set 132 x 10

DB Flat Flyes -

35's x 12
40's x 10
40's x 10
40's x 10 Drop Set 30's x 10

Straight bar Pushdowns -

44 x 15 x 2 Sets

Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions -

77 x 8
77 x 8
77 x 8
77 x 8 Drop Set 55 x 8

Tricep Pushdown/Dip machine -

297 x 8
297 x 8
297 x 8 Drop Set 231 x 8

Exercise : Cardio PM

40 Mins Orbitrek Runner

Nutrition :

2700 Calories - 33% Protein (228g), 47% Carbs (313g), 20% Fats (58g)

Thoughts :

Had a good nights sleep and woke up refreshed but with a dry mouth and a mild headache. Increased my water intake by 1/2 Litre throughout the day to see if it relieves the dry mouth.
Felt good in the gym with overall quality sets and reps and a nice pump afterwards. :cool:

No real big change to anything else at the moment but i'm sure the Beast will reveal himself shortly.... :)

I will be in work for the next 3 days so will only be doing 1 or 2 Cardio sessions over the next 3 days.

" The only path that is right for you is the one your heart tells you to follow."

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
As the Anabolic Pump can hide some of the results from the Pro-Anabol i will stop taking it whilst running this 4 weeks Log. :)
this has me scratching my head..why would it hide any results of anything?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just want to hit me some of that bad azz clown trim!

Where is that from dooood!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
this has me scratching my head..why would it hide any results of anything?
I am thinking that as AP gives you fullness and pumps especially when taken with a pre-workout meal then gym, that it could hide some of the Pro-Anabol effects in the gym and throughout the day as Pro-Anabol could give similar feeling of overall Fullness and pump.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I just want to hit me some of that bad azz clown trim!

Where is that from dooood!
First my son made the Banner on the front page and i didn't know where it was from either. I now found some of Sweet Tooth the Clown (Twisted Metal) on PhotoBucket.

Nice Looking Character... :D

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 :

BECOMING UNSTABLE

Day 3 was a total rest day from exercise. Pro-Anabol was taken as 2 in the morning as i woke and 2 when i returned from work in the evening.

Supplements taken :

Pro-Anabol - 4 Caps (2 in the morning, 2 before tea-time)

Green Mag - 1 Scoop (at wake up)
Orange Triad - 6 Tabs (3 in morning, 3 at Tea-time)

IntraXcell - 6 Caps (2 at wake up, 2 at breakfast, 2 at Lunch)

Milk Thistle - 1 Tab (at wake up)
2 Whey Shakes (Throughout day)

SuperCissus Rx - 3 Caps (1 at wake up, 1 at Lunch, 1 Pre-bed)

Exercise : Cardio

40 mins Orbitrek runner after work

Nutrition :

2440 Calories - 40% Protein (250g), 35% Carbs (210g), 25% Fats (67g)

Thoughts :

Woke today and felt really refreshed. Took 2 Pro-Anabol once i woke and went to work. Within a couple of hours i felt solid, not pumped up but the muscles in my arms especially felt as hard as rocks. :cool:
Still a little dryness in the mouth at wake up but no headaches.

Will be taking the second double dose once i get home from work and pre-cardio.

Lower Carb day today as are most of my Non-Gym days. I use the extra carbs on gym days to really fuel my workouts.

I will be back in the gym on Monday morning so looking foreward to my Back/Biceps day session...... :)

" Live each moment of your dream, your goal, with passion. Do not let your conviction and motivation die when the going gets tough. Bounce higher with every fall, aim for the impossible, and remember: you can change your destiny."

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update!! Holy **** those clowns rock!!!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 : General Update :

Just an update today as it was a rest day.

Took 2 Pro-Anabol when i woke up before going to work. This was approximatley 06:00 am.

By around 08:00 am i could feel a change in how my muscles where feeling, more pumped definatley, especially across my back. It felt as though i had just done a number of BB rows. My arms felt really hard too.

Thought it was just me so when i got home i had my other 2 Pro-Anabol before my tea and sure enough within 90 mins this time i could feel the same feeling. :)

Back in the gym tomorrow so will see how the session goes.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 :

THE BEAST HAS BEEN RELEASED

Supplements Taken :

SuperCissus Rx - 2 Caps (1 Post-workout, 1 Pre-bed)

Exercise : Back/Biceps AM

Wide Lat Pulldowns -

99 x 15
121 x 12
143 x 8
154 x 6
132 x 10

Bent over BB Rows -

88 x 10
132 x 7
132 x 7

Low Pulley Rows -

121 x 12
143 x 10
154 x 8
154 x 8

Single Arm DB Rows -

60's x 10
70's x 8
70's x 8

Preacher Machine Curls -

62 x 12
75 x 10
87 x 8
75 x 9

DB Hammer Curls -

35's x 10
40's x 8
40's x 8

High Pulley Single arm Curls -

33 x failure x 3 Sets

40 mins Orbitrek Runner

Nutrition :

2800 Calories - 35% Protein (245g), 45% Carbs (315g), 20% Fats (62g)

Thoughts :

Took 2 Pro-Anabol Pre-workout with my GM and SE. By the time i got to the gym i was 'READY FOR ACTION' and focused.
The session was great, Full of life and energy throughout. Pumps where good today and my aggresion is way up in the gym.
I was sweating a lot more than usual too by the time i had finished my workout.

Overall feeling of Power and Hardness in the body.

Slipping in a Cardio session tonight pre-teatime and will take my other double dose of Pro-Anabol before the session.

Tomorrow is Shoulders/Traps day, Lets see if i can get my shoulders rounded with some good pumps then. :)

" Learn to RESPOND in every situation in your life! Do not complain. Acceptance gives you peace of mind. Valuing and loving a person should come together so they will not feel the emptiness inside."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 :

I NEED TO EAT

Supplements Taken :

Pro-Anabol - 4 Caps (2 Pre-workout, 2 Tea-time)

Orange Triad - 6 Tabs (3 Post-workout, 3 Tea-time)

Steel Edge - 1 scoop (1/2 Pre-workout, 1/2 During)
IntraXcell - 6 Caps (2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 Lunch)

Milk Thistle - 1 tab (Post-workout)
Whey Shakes - 3 (Throughout day)

Exercise : Shoulders/Traps AM

BB Shoulder Press -

88 x 15
132 x 12
154 x 8
165 x 6
165 x 6 Drop Set 132 x 8

Angled Lateral Raises -

25's x 10 x 4 Sets

Rear Delt Flyes -

35's x 10 x 3 Sets

High Pulley Rope Pulls -

88 x 12
110 x 10
110 x 10

BB Shrugs -

110 x 15
176 x 12
220 x 7
220 x 7

176 x 10

45 mins Tae-Bo session

Nutrition :

2650 Calories - 35% Protein (232g), 45% Carbs (298g), 20% Fats (59g)

Thoughts :

Woke up feeling good again and ready for the gym. Good session again today with a PB on the BB Shrugs which i was very pleased with.
Mind set is good, Aggression in the gym really showing through, Pumps are good and 'sweating like a pig' afterwards... :)

Overall nutrition is good with quality Protein and good Carb sources.
Only downside so far is my mouth and throat are really dry a lot of the day no matter how much water i intake.

All in All going is good at the moment with no issues really.

Tomorrow Legs/Abs.

" When I choose to play, I believe I can win, no matter the opponent. I fear no one. Somewhere in the mix of talent, execution, and strategy is a way to win. My job is to find it."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 :

ICECREAM ANYBODY

Supplements Taken :

Leg Extensions / Leg Curls Superset -

4 Sets @ 12 Reps

Leg Press -

484 x 15 x 5 Sets

Sumo DeadLifts -

132 x 12
176 x 8
176 x 8
176 x 8

Calve Rasies / Seated Calve Raises Superset -

4 Sets @ 12 Reps

Broom Twists -

120 Reps

Rope Oblique Crunches -

4 Sets @ 10 Reps

Crunches / Leg Raises Superset -

3 Sets to failure

Nutrition :

2700 Calories - 36% Protein (243g), 44% Carbs (297g), 20% Fats (60g)

Thoughts :

Woke up again feeling really refreshed but also again with a really dry mouth.
Took supplements as normal and went to the gym. Workout a little different than normal for my legs and did some supersetting and higher reps which i haven't really done for a long time on Leg day.

Felt good throughout and didn't want to leave today as i enjoyed it so much.
Focus was good, Aggresion in the gym getting more and more each time i go, but seems ok out of the gym which is good as i don't want to be snapping at everyone all day... :)
The Pro-Anabol seems to give you the fight and aggresion you need to power through workouts but out of the gym it's effects are more of a relaxed nature (hard to explain really).

My Traps are aching a little more from yesterdays workout but this is good as i always like to feel that ache a day or 2 afterwards as it makes me feel as though i have 'Worked Out' :)

No Cardio today But Chest?triceps in the Morning and Tae-Bo session in the afternoon.

" What makes a friendship special is the way each one remembers the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs and the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don't."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 :

SWEET DREAMS !!!!!!

Supplements Taken :

Exercise : Chest/Triceps AM

Incline BB Press -

88 x 15
132 x 12
176 x 8
220 x 3
198 x 5

Decline BB Press -

132 x 12
176 x 10
202 x 6
176 x 8

Slight Incline DB Flyes -

35's x 12
40's x 10 x 3 Sets

Pec Deck Flyes -

66 x Failure x 2 Sets

Straight Bar Pushdowns -

44 x 15 x 2 Sets

Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions -

77 x 10 x 4 Sets

Triceps Pushdown Machine -

297 x 10 x 3 Sets

45 mins Tae-Bo session

Nutrition :

2950 Calories - 35% Protein (258g), 44% Carbs (325g), 21% Fats (68g)

Higher intake due to first night shift working.

Thoughts :

Very good workout on the Chest today with a PB on the Incline BB Press, all be it only 3 reps at 220lbs but it's showing definate strength increase. :)

Gym AM, Cardio PM and feeling good. Chest felt FULL and SWOLLEN afterwards and very SOLID too.

Working nights tonight and for the next 3 nights so won't be back in the gym until Monday morning as the gym will be shut when i wake from my last night on Sunday. So a couple of Cardio sessions will be done over the next couple of days.

" Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life but we can fill it with perfect moments."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 :

YOU CAN'T HIDE

Supplements Taken :

Pro-Anabol - 4 Caps (2 Pre-cardio, 2 early morning)

Green Mag - 1 Scoop (Pre-cardio)
Orange Triad - 6 Tabs (3 Post-cardio, 3 early morning)

Steel Edge - 1/2 scoop (Pre-cardio)
IntraXcell - 6 Caps (2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 evening)

Milk Thistle - 1 tab (Post-cardio)
SuperCissus Rx - 2 Caps (1 Post-cardio, 1 Pre-bed)
Whey Shakes - 2 (Throughout day)

40 mins Orbitrek runner

Nutrition :

2400 Calories - 40% Protein (240g), 38% Carbs (228g), 22% Fats (58g)

Thoughts :

Woke up this afternoon and took 2 Pro-Anabol Pre-Cardio. 40 Minutes on the Orbitrek runner to wake me up and get me ready for my night shift.....

I am aching a little more than normal from my workouts but nothing that some good stretching won't ease.

Overall feeling good and definatley fuller in the muscles. The only thing i have noticed is that my upper abs are fine but my lower abs have a layer of fat which i don't seem to be able to remove. Will have to keep an eye on this and adjust accordingly if it won't trim down.

" You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage -- pleasantly, smilingly, non-apologetically -- to say "no" to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger "yes" burning inside."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 :

CLOWNS ARE TAKING OVER

Supplements Taken :

Exercise : Back/Biceps

All exercises today done with higher reps of 12 and with no more than 20 seconds rest between Sets.

Lat Pulldowns -

110 x 12 x 5 Sets

Bent over BB Rows -

132 x 12 x 5 Sets

Close Grip Pulldowns -

88 x 12 x 5 Sets

Machine Preacher Curls -

62 x 12 x 4 Sets

DB Hammer Curls -

30's x 12 x 4 Sets

Nutrition :

2600 Calories - 38% Protein (247g), 42% Carbs (272g), 20% Fats (58g)

Thoughts :

Higher reps and less rest time between sets today at the gym. Pump was full and felt great. Shattered and sweaty after the session too.... :)
Needed the aggresion the Pro-Anabol gives in the gym today as the 20 seconds betweeen sets was a killer especially high repping.

Mood is good overall too. One other thing i have noticed is that my elbows and shoulder joints are aching a little more than normal.

Tomorrow is Shoulders/Traps day.

" If the approach is right, even the most difficult problem gives way for a solution."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
No gym today as there are Severe Floods closing most roads in the area.
Will let you know when this situation changes.........

THE CLOWNS MUST BE DOING THIS

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Managed to get into work. But still no gym as roads around are still closed..

All being well will be open by Saturday.

So for now a little bit of circuit training on my wife's MiniMax just to keep things ticking over.
Pro-Anabol is good and nutrition good too.......

Until later.....

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Seems as if it is clear sailing so far, keep it up...subscribe to this...

Leg Extensions -

33 x 15
44 x 12
55 x 10
55 x 10 Drop Set 33 x 12
One question, was this 33lbs x 15reps and so on, then also, 55lbs x 10 reps and a drop set of 33lbs x 12 reps?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Seems as if it is clear sailing so far, keep it up...subscribe to this...

One question, was this 33lbs x 15reps and so on, then also, 55lbs x 10 reps and a drop set of 33lbs x 12 reps?
Yep... lbs x Reps.....

Thanks for looking through the log mate... :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 :

BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

Supplements Taken :

Exercise :

DB Arnold Press -

40's x 10 x 5 Sets

Quad Sets of -

DB Lateral Flyes
Bent Over Flyes
Front Rope Raises
BB Press

10 Reps x 4 Sets with a 2 minute rest between.

DB Shrugs -

70's x 12
90's x 10 x 3 Sets
70's x 12

Nutrtion :

2400 Calories - 38% Protein (228g), 42% Carbs (252g), 20% Fat (53g)

Thoughts :

Back at it today and it felt good. Workout was intense and focused.
Decided to put some major quad sets into the training today to test my mental ability and stamina. I was pleasantly surprised at how i got through it with quite some ease.
Pumped, Sweaty and a little tired afterwards though but it felt very good indeed.

Into my third week on the Pro-Anabol and can honestly say at a double dose it is effective in the way that you feel full in the muscle throughout the day especially for the first couple of hours after taking it. It is really giving me the fight to push it in the gym so it is having a mental effect in the way of being more focused aswell as up and ready for it attitude.
As for Mass gains, I haven't seen any huge size but there is definate change in shape to my body and my arms are looking bigger in the mirror.
Looks like it is also helping in losing a little fat too.

So far So good. Tomorrow all being well is Leg/Ab day at the gym.

" Problems in life come free, solutions come with work and giving up comes with a large price...no success."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 :

I WANT MORE

Supplements Taken :

Leg Extensions -

33 x 15
44 x 12
55 x 10
66 x 8

Leg Press -

440 x 15
528 x 12
616 x 10
704 x 8
792 x 6

Sumo Dead Lifts -

176 x 10 x 4 Sets

Leg Curls -

44 x 10 x 3 Sets

Calve Raises (machine) -

264 x 12 x 5 Sets

Broom Twists -

120 reps

Weighted Side Bends -

40's x 12
45's x 10
50's x 10

Rope Oblique Crunches -

132 x 10 x 4 Sets

Nutrition :

2650 Calories - 37% Protein (245g), 43% Carbs (285g), 20% Fats (59g)

Thoughts :

Good leg day today. Felt great and come away with a PB on the Leg Press machine. :cool:
Focused, aggresive and full of sweat too.... :)

Aching in my Elbows and shoulder joints is reducing but definatley more deeper aches within the muscles day after the workouts. Stretching session take care of this though.

Tomorrow is Chest/Tricep day so looking foreward to this.

" We choose our state of mind, just as we choose our behaviors and our paths in life. So choose to do something great today for yourself and others - be positive!"

B

Boris

Awards
Day 1
Leg Press -

352 x 15
440 x 12
528 x 10
594 x 9 Drop Set 462 x10
Day 19
Leg Press -

440 x 15
528 x 12
616 x 10
704 x 8
792 x 6
Great log, and what an improvement in your leg press from day 1 to 19. Has your training regime changed at all - were you doing exactly the same training before you started taking Pro-Anabol? If your training was the same, what was your rate of progress before you started this log, were you gaining well or fairly static?

If those strength gains are 100% due to Pro-Anabol, that is pretty impressive for two and a half weeks.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Great log, and what an improvement in your leg press from day 1 to 19. Has your training regime changed at all - were you doing exactly the same training before you started taking Pro-Anabol? If your training was the same, what was your rate of progress before you started this log, were you gaining well or fairly static?

If those strength gains are 100% due to Pro-Anabol, that is pretty impressive for two and a half weeks.
Thanks Boris. Everything has been virtually the same. My training goes through heavy and lighter training and sometimes i like to shock the muscles with some Supersetting or drop setting.
Diet has been consistant too the only thing that i have done less over this period is a little less Cardio than normal.

At the beggining though my knee still wasn't 100% so did what i could but today it felt great and never felt a thing in it.

I wouldn't say that the Pro-Anabol has done all of this but it has definatley gone a good way to really help out with it and don't forget i am double dosing so it would be expected to get results quicker too.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

THE BEAST HAS POWER

Supplements Taken :

Exercise :Chest/Triceps

Flat BB Bench Press -

132 x 12
176 x 10
202 x 7
213 x 5
176 x 8

DB Incline Press -

70's x 12
80's x 10 x 3 Sets

DB Flat Flyes -

35's x 12
40's x 10
45's x 8
35's x 10

Pec-Deck Flyes -

66 x 12 x 3 Sets

Straight Bar Pushdowns -

44 x 12
55 x 10 x 3 Sets

Reverse Grip Pushdowns -

55 x 10 x 3 Sets

Tricep Pushdown Machine -

264 x 12
280 x 10
297 x 8

Nutrition :

2600 Calories - 36% Protein (234g), 43% Carbs (280g), 21% Fats (60g)

Thoughts :

Chest and Triceps felt good today with good pumps throughout the session.
Muscles feel hard and full which feels good all day.

Back/Biceps tomorrow before going on my 3 12hr night shifts...

" 10 years from now, I will look back at the years that have past and the things that have happened. I know, today, that at least I will look back and see that I told my loved ones how dear they are to me EVERYDAY and that I loved and was loved in return…to the moon and back. I already feel… how lucky I have been… to have so much! And if I had to be gone tomorrow, I know that not one person I have in my life would wonder how I felt about them, grateful and lucky!"

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 :

I WILL WARP YOUR MINDS

Supplements Taken :

Pro-Anabol - 4 Caps (2 Pre-workout, 2 late evening)

FUBAR - 1 Cap (during night shift)

Exercise : Back/Biceps AM

Low Pulley Rows -

110 x 15
132 x 10
154 x 8
165 x 6

Lat Pulldowns -

121 x 12
143 x 10
165 x 8
176 x 5

Close Grip Pulldowns -

121 x 10
143 x 8
165 x 5

T-Bar Rows -

121 x 12
143 x 10
165 x 8
176 x 6

Machine Preacher Curls -

75 x 10
87 x 7
87 x 7
75 x 9

Rope Curls -

88 x 10 x 3 Sets

Concentration Curls with Reverse downward Grip -

Failure x 3 Sets

45 mins Tae-Bo

Nutrition :

2800 Calories - 38% Protein (266g), 42% Carbs (294g), 20% Fats (62g)

Thoughts :

Excellent day in the gym with great focus and aggresion. I hit 3 PB's today which i am really pleased with.
Great pumps and some good Vascularity today too.
Felt great throughout the workout but didn't expect to hit what i did. :)
Cardio session this afternoon before going to work for my night shift.

Will be back in the gym on Friday afternoon after i wake from my last night shift and already can't wait for that to come to give my shoulders a good thrashing.....

" Success is putting one foot in front of the other, never stepping back, and sometimes creating a swift kick to achieve full potential."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Quick Photo :

8th June 2007 :​

3rd July 2007 :

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Great work Mick! You look leaner and fuller! :bb2:

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro..........love the graphics.
How long are you gonna be running the PA for?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro..........love the graphics.
How long are you gonna be running the PA for?
Thanks mate.
I have another 9 days left to run for the log.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 :

BEAST IS COMING THROUGH

Supplements Taken :

IntraXcell - 6 Caps (2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 Tea-time)

Whey Shakes - 2 (Throughout day)

Exercise :Shoulders/Traps

DB Arnold Press -

30's x 15
40's x 10
45's x 8
45's x 8
45's x 8

Lateral DB Flyes Drop Sets -

25's x 12 / 15's x 12 x 3 Sets

High Pulley Rope Pulls for Rear Delts & Lower Traps -

66 x 12
77 x 10
77 x 10

Front DB Raises -

20's x 12
25's x 10
25's x 10

BB Shrugs -

88 x 15
176 x 10
220 x 8
220 x 8
176 x 10

Nutrition :

2200 Calories - 42% Protein (231g), 38% Carbs (209g), 20% Fats (49g)

Thoughts :

Got in from work at around 07:30 am and went to bed, Woke up at 11:30 am and got ready for the gym. Felt wide awake too.......
Quite a good shoulder workout today with some good pumps in the Side Delts.
Good focus and concentration whilst working out. Very sweaty throughout today possibly through short duration of sleep.

Muscles are definatley fuller and harder than when i started the Pro-Anabol but still no real size gains as such.......

Tomorrow is Leg/Abs day......

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 :

COME OUT TO PLAY

Supplements Taken :

Leg Press -

440 x 15 x 5 Sets

Sumo DeadLifts/Seated Calve Raises Superset -

132 x 15 / 88 x 12 x 3 Sets

Leg Extension/Leg Curls Superset -

44 x 12 / 33 x 12 x 3 Sets

Standing Calve Raises (machine) -

264 x 15
286 x 10
286 x 10

Broom Twists -

120 Reps

Rope Crunches -

132 x 10 x 3 Sets

Oblique Crunches/Leg Raises Superset -

3 Sets

Nutrition :

2600 Calories - 42% Protein (273g), 36% Carbs (234g), 22% Fats (63g)

Thoughts :

Higher reps again today in the leg workout with some supersetting too. Could feel this deep within the muscle.
Nice pump in the Thigh today. :)
Feeling good and no issues with the knee too.

Can't get to the gym tomorrow as my son is in a Football Tournement so will be spending the day attending this.

" Just because it's hard doesn't mean you have to quit."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Final DAY :

MAXING OUT

Supplements Taken :​

Exercise : 1 Rep Maxing :

BB Bench Press -

1 Rep - 285lbs

Leg Press -

1 Rep - 924lbs

BB Curls -

1 Rep - 105lbs

BB Bent over Rows -

1 Rep - 180lbs

BB Overhead Press -

1 Rep - 198lbs

Nutrition :

2650 Calories - 42% Protein (278g), 38% Carbs (251g), 20% Fats (59g)

Thoughts :

As it was my last day on the Pro-Anabol i decided to do my 1 Rep Maxings........
ALL have increased from before which is good.
Weight is down 1lb and so is my BF% too. Not much size gained over the month of Double Dosing but ALL measurements have increased slightly.

I will be writing my end review tomorrow with more details of how i felt about this product and hopefully putting up some more pics.
My new 1 Rep Maxes and Measurements can be seen in my Bodyspace for anyone interested.

I would like to thank Kathy, Viperspit and ALRI for giving me the oppertunity of testing this new product and i am looking foreward to running it in the EVO Stack later in the year.

" Life isn't shaped by the things that happen to us, but by the way we deal with them."

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Final Review :

CLOWNS LAST STAND.....FOR NOW

PRO-ANABOL

Thanks to ALRI, Kathy and Viperspit for the oppertunity of running this for 30 days.

Here are my thoughts and results after the 30 days :

Starting Stats / Final Stats :

Weight - 169lbs / 168lbs
BF% - 17.6% / 17%
Chest - 44.5" / 44.75"
Arms - 15.18" / 15.25"
Waist - 31" / 31.5"

Lifting Stats - Before / After :

Bench Press - 275lb / 285lb
Barbell Curl - 88lb / 105lb
Overhead Press - 190lb / 198lb

When i first started taking the Pro-Anabol i got a headache and had a very dry mouth and throat. The headaches subsided but the dryness in the mouth actually stayed throughout the duration of the Dosing.

I didn't really notice anything until around day 5 when i got the feeling of the muscles becoming fuller, not pumped as such, but definatley fuller.
By the end of the first week i felt my aggresion in the gym increase greatly which allowed me to power through some of my workouts with ease at times.

The aggresion in the gym stayed throughout the log and increased too as it went on but i didn't have it when i wasn't working out. It was as though it was a focused aggresion, which was good as it didn't make me feel like beating someone up outside the gym. Inside however..... ;)

By the second week my DOMS increased and had to do some extreme stretching to help alleviate the soreness. Also my joints ached a little more by the second week too.

Into the third week i could really tell that something was happeneing and the fullness in the muscle did start to feel like a good pump and felt solid most of the day. There was a change in shape and my arms looked bigger in the mirror also.

At the end of the final week i could see a difference overall and have increased in size, Not as much as i would have liked to, but at least it's increased and not decreased. However my BF% decreased which i was happy about.
My weight decreased by 1 lb but with the loss of BF and increase in muscle size i am quite happy even if i did want to get above 170lbs. I think i would rather lose the pound and increase in measurements and a loss of BF than go above 170lb and have a higher BF%.
My waist had increased by 0.5" but looked thinner???? BF down so must be muscle that has made it a little bigger.

I was very pleased with the strength that it gave me and hit a number of Personal Bests..... :

BB Shrugs - 220lb x 7 reps
Incline BB Press - 220lb x 3 reps
Leg Press- 792lb x 6 reps
Lat Pulldowns - 176lb x 5 reps
Close Grip Pulldowns - 165lb x 5 reps
T-Bar Rows - 176 x 6 reps

Overall Not disappointed with this product but do feel that it will work a lot better when taken as part of the ALRI Stacks. It has actually made me purchase the FULL EVO Stack to see how all the products run as a stack.
This will be run some time later in the year and will be logging/reviewing my progress.......

Thanks to all who followed the log and encouraged throughout and remember :

BEWARE, THE CLOWNS ARE WATCHING​

Photo's to follow......

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you have 17.6% BF. Looks a bit lower to me.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Still looks lower IMO. :bb:
It well could be. I haven't got any calipers it is just a little digital BF% reader. I have heard that they can be 1-2% out so i may actually get this checked at the Doctors to get a correct reading.....

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
nice log, way to keep track of all pertinent details, and then some... if you don't mind me aking, did you increase your protein or bcaa intake as part of the review, and would there be some merit to instead of dosing 2caps twice a day, doing 1cap 4 times a day?

thanks for the review...