Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!

First I would like to take the time to thank the Palo Alto Labs team! They are on the top of their game, with no end in sight. Innovation with results!!! I am in NO WAY affiliated with Palo Alto Labs therefore I feel that I can present an unbiased judgment and analysis on the effectiveness of their product, RESET A.D.

I have been given the opportunity to test their new adrenal fatigue cure known as “RESET A.D.”.

I feel as if I am a sufferer of all of the side effects listed of adrenal fatigue. Some of this may be from abuse of OTC fatburners for their energy, weight loss and appetite suppression.

In the past I have taken almost every “fat loss” product under the sun from Nutrex Lipo 6 to TwinLab Ripped Fuel to Hydroxcut (multiple versions). I have dabbled with various ECA/EpCA stacks with decent luck but have not found one that seems to work to its full advertising claims. I have found the Palo Alto Labs Leviathan has worked very well for me but the effects seem to have “fallen off”. I would love to have a jump start for this supreme product.

I have recently cut all forms of stims from my regimen with the exception of Palo Alto Labs Leviathan, SciFit Caffeine 200mg and my pre-workout drink containing PrimaForce Primal NO2.

I am a full time college student that relies on stims to wake me up in the morning before class on a daily basis. Some nights I only get 4 hours of sleep, a good night is usually around 6 or 7. I will supplement with Optimum Nutrition Melatonin 3mg before bed a few times a week to calm me down before bed.

After reviewing the basic signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue as presented by Palo Alto Labs I found that I may need to take action. Luckily I happened to glance over the application thread and was accepted as a post release tester.

My current supplement regimen is as follows:
7:30am – 200mg SciFit Caffeine, 2 Palo Alto Labs Leviathan
8:30am – 2g Fish Oil, 5 Applied Nutriceuticals Osteobolin-C, 1 NOW Adam, 1 ALRI Jungle Warfare
6:30pm(Pre-Workout) - 200mg SciFit Caffeine, 2 Palo Alto Labs Leviathan, 2 servings of PrimaForce Primal NO2 (Containing:BrainDrive™ Blend2,450mg†(Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine (USP), DL Phenylalanine FOR EACH SERVING), 2 Applied Nutriceuticals Osteobolin-C, 2 ALRI Jungle Warfare
11:30pm - 2g Fish Oil, 5 Applied Nutriceuticals Osteobolin-C, 1 NOW Adam, 1 ALRI Jungle Warfare, 3mg Optimum Nutrition Melatonin

Throughout this log I hope to update with training and nutritional regimens and how I feel I have been effected by Palo Alto Labs Reset AD.

If you have any questions please contact me by email @ [email protected] or by PM!!!

WISH ME LUCK:bb:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 @ 2 per day

thanks for the interest.

i am on day 3 of reset @ 2 per day and i have not really seen any effects.

i will be manipulating my wake up times next week to assure that i am not over/under rested/sleeping.

i will try and update as much as possible but as i said, i have not felt any effects thus far.

i may also bump up to 3 a day to try and eliminate my AM sleepiness.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Per conversation with Palo Alto Labs i have decided to bump up to 3 per day.

1 @ 8.30am
1 @ 6.00pm
1 @ 12.00am

I will be sure to record my results as i have not felt any yet.

Thanks for watching!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Per conversation with Palo Alto Labs i have decided to bump up to 3 per day.

1 @ 8.30am
1 @ 6.00pm
1 @ 12.00am

I will be sure to record my results as i have not felt any yet.

Thanks for watching!
Awesome man! Can't wait to see how this turns out for you...so far feedback has ben amazing.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magic???

I have been running 3 per day as specified in the previous post for 2 days. Yesterday i began to notice changes, my alarm went off @ 630am and i reached over to click snooze.

Rolled back over to go back to bed like i have every morning and guess what? I FELT FULLY RESTED.

This is a huge deal, being a full time college student as well as working a full time job as well as working out 2 hours a day as well as cooking 7 meals for the next day as well as spending a few mins with my girlfriend and family every night, i dont have much time to sleep.

I average around 6 hours.

Two mornings in a row now, i have woken up with no issues, when my alarm went off.

If this stays on track i will be a happy man. Keep in mind that i have NOT stopped taking my stimulants. I have not really noticed increased energy per equal dose but i will keep watching it.

Keep an eye out for my upcoming posts, i think i am on to something magnificent.

(i hope)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also,

I made a new PR yesturday...

475x3 raw deadlift :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been consistently dosing with 3 per day and i have not really seen a change since my last post.
I have my on and my off days.

I have considered, due to my weight (252lbs) , of upping it to 4 per day.

I will be sure to update when there is a change.

Thanks Again Guys!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Also,

I made a new PR yesturday...

475x3 raw deadlift :)
Wow! man ---- at 20yrs old thats not bad at ALL!!

Keep up the good work....seems as if you are falling in love with the Reset, DONT FIGHT IT!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love my Reset Ad...its great to wake up ready to raise hell in the morning!!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am loving the stuff.
i have not bumped to 4 yet, i am doing great with 3.

i am noticing that if i drink a ton of water before i go to bed (which i always do) i will awake around 630am.

i used to have many issues getting up that early but it seems a lot easier to actually/fully wake up. i am ready for my day, ready for my 9 egg whites, 2 eggs and 1c oats :)

this stuff is the real deal, as far as stimulant sensitization... i am not seeing much on that end but on the good note i am not needing as many stimulants to operate normally. that may be a win in itself.

i will purchase this product again when i begin a cut in sep/oct to run with some PAL leviathan as my primary fat burner.

thanks for the kind words and i will update you if anything changes!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far bro and good luck w/the rest of it. Reset AD is great.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
having great results...

nothing new to report, i have a week left and am very happy with it.

i am pushing some onto my father.
a life long contractor has been using coffee to wake him up for around 35 years, i would love to see if this supplement would have an effect on him...
any thoughts?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
having great results...

nothing new to report, i have a week left and am very happy with it.

i am pushing some onto my father.
a life long contractor has been using coffee to wake him up for around 35 years, i would love to see if this supplement would have an effect on him...
any thoughts?

My thoughts would be to have him run it 3 a day for the first 3 weeks being that he has 35 years of stimulant use. I am pretty sure he should see some solid results on a three a day program for three weeks.. then possibly rolling it back to two a day after that!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts would be to have him run it 3 a day for the first 3 weeks being that he has 35 years of stimulant use. I am pretty sure he should see some solid results on a three a day program for three weeks.. then possibly rolling it back to two a day after that!!
ill be picking some up from supplement central for him next week.

ill let you know how it goes!

thanks man

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ill be picking some up from supplement central for him next week.

ill let you know how it goes!

thanks man
good to see all is still going really good for you man..lookin forward to hearing how the pops does with his.