punksurfer transforms with EVO stack......from alri

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
as many may know im a contestant in the 3 month transformation contest. I will be using these products to hopefully take a first place finish.

dose protocol will be:
wk 1-2: JW
wk 3-4: JW + BAM + Pro-A
wk 5-6: BAM + Pro-A + Restore
wk 7-8: Restore

start weight for this log is 184. start pics are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/thiswaytofame/reardoublebi-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/thiswaytofame/frontdoublebi-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/thiswaytofame/junglenoface.jpg

all other info will be in my transform log, exercises, diet, etc. i will update this log daily as well as my contest log and my final pics will be in here as well as the contest log.

contest log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2521111

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 1

got the products in mail this morning! went ahead and took first JW with breakfast, had shoulders traps and abs workout......very solid workout and even mowed the lawn afterward :D

notes on JW: nothing yet of course

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 2

no workout today, had phtls all day and have to go back to work at 7, tomorow is phtls as well and im at the PICU saturday so next workout will be sunday!

notes on product: nothing yet, did have some crazy dreams last night :D not from JW though

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 3

no lifting today....just learned ill need to replumb the whole house.....so problem just got bigger!

notes on product: nothing new..

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 4

no lifts today, diet is good so far......

notes on product: JW is kickin in as hunger is going through the roof!!!!!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 5

great back and bi workout! even through in 30 minute jog on treadmill.

notes on product: feeling stronger during lifts!!!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 6

chest and tris today, a little lagging and dissapointing. oh well gotta better them.

notes on JW: anger increasing and hunger as well.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 7

no workout today, was in school....and now enjoying some margaritas with the wife....

notes on product: nothing new to report

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 8

leg day today was great, finished up with 20 minutes on treadmill at 15 grade incline.

notes on JW: workout felt really strong.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 9

rest day today.

notes on JW: nothing new other then very tired and hungry :D

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 10

shoulders traps and abs day today, solid workout!

notes on JW: nothing new woke up tired as hell again, but no biggie...had late night working at ER last night. cant wait to start really pill popping in 4 days! :D

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 11

back and bis day, had to fight through some severe lethargy though....still able to jump on treadmill for 20 minutes at 15 grade incline though.

notes on JW: noticing a lot of lethargy lately. other then that going good!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 12

chest and tris today, back in a real gym so on my off days i will be at station now and will do cardio those days........so stoked!

notes on JW: great workout today no sides loving life......

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 13

great leg workout today!!!!! need the rest tomorow! cant wait today is day 13 so day 15 i will start taking 3 products instead of just the one. was really strong in the gym today!

notes on JW: seems im very lethargic during the day except when im in the gym!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
ok i think the log is up to speed......sorry i had to copy and paste everything up to this point from my log on another site. as of now everything will be up to date!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No sh1t i just moved from there i lived right by the bcc campus in melbourne. what a small world

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 14

rest day today, did 10 minutes on treadmill before my legs hurt to bad....legs are extremely sore from yesterday.

notes on JW: starting to notice some acne coming on...its ok though as i experienced this last time i used the product.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 15

shoulders traps and abs! great workout really strong, feeling extremely pumped up! threw in a quick 15 on the stationary bike before i left......

notes on JW, PA, BAM: nothing new other then a great mood...feel great today!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 16

back and bi workout, very soild felt strong again and extremely motivated!

notes on JW, BAM, PA: lately have been wanting to sleep longer then normal but sense of well being is through the roof....

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 17

rest day today.....i need the rest been busting ass in gym!!!!!

notes on JW, BAM, PA: aggression has been WAY up! not sure if this is related, but last night and today ive been feeling dizzy......we shall see if it subsides.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 18

great chest and tri workout today......feel like strength is definatly up....

notes on JW, BAM, PA: nothing new to report, again feel really great though...

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 19

leg day, very strong......jumped on stationary bike for 20 minutes of hill.....can barely walk now :D

notes on JW, BAM, PA: been having some very very vivid dreams lately.......other then that good to go :D

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 20

rest day thank god! :D

notes on JW,BAM,PA: nothing new very tired alot of the time.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 21

shoulders traps and abs day!!! did 25 minutes on the bike on interval hill setting......starting to really love the bike cardio, actually look forward to it!

notes on JW, BAM, PA: noticed some left flank and left upper quadrant pain in gut....still has yet to subside but does get worse about 30-40 minutes after taking the stack....

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 22

back and bis good and strong...was a dumbass and forgot water at home so i decided to skip cardio being i was already dehydrated....

notes on JW,BAM,PA: still feeling the flank pain, and still noticing more pain about 30-40 minutes after taking stack....not sure what this is hoping itll subside....also in another great mood even though im overly aggresive.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 23

rest day today......diet is good

notes on JW,BAM,PA: mood is still good, flank pain is still there and still worse about 30 minutes after taking supps. not sure if its stomach pains that im feeling in my side or something else.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
update

update, weigh in today was 186.5........unfortunatly im noticing alot of nipple sensitivity....not puffy or swollen....just very sensitive....onset was about 3 hours ago ( 1300 on 6/21/07) ill update more later.....just incase ill be checking my nolva reserves to make sure i have some on hand tomorow when i get off shift. ALRI reps please PM me for further details if you would like.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 24

chest and tri day.....did 25 minutes on the stationary bike as well

notes on JW,BAM,PA: still have the sensitive nipples especially the left one..still no puffyness or swelling. mood is still up there and flank pain isnt as bad today.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 27

today was shoulder traps and abs day......very strong also did 20 minutes on stationary bike at an rpm of 110 or higher the entire time.

notes on JW,PA,BAM: nothing new to report still nipple sensitive and agression is up. libido is up as well.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 28

back and bis in the gym....felt strong did 20 minutes on stationary bike....starting to lean out and look alot "fuller".

notes on JW,BAM,PA: still nipple soreness, flank pain gone. great mood again! this will be last day on JW tomorow will be first day on BAM,PA,Restore. should get interesting!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 29

rest day today, i need it! diet is on key though.....

notes on PA,BAM,Restore: today is first day of restore in the mix, nipple still sore, and mood is still great.....libido is way up still as well.

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 30

chest and tris today......did 20 minutes on the stationary bike....

notes on PA,BAM,Restore: nothing new nipple still sore, mood is still great seem to be leaning out a bit as well..

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 32

rest day, diet good.....

notes on PA,BAM,Restore: nipple still sore, mood is still good and noticing alot of soreness in quads from yesterdays workout!

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 33

shoulders, traps and abs in the gym......very strong!!! looked extremely pumped during workout as well......

notes on PA,BAM,Restore: starting to look a little bloated...has anyone else noticed this? nipples still sensitive but noticing it more in the evening then the am for whatever reason...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
how many days are you running this cycle?

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards
Day 34

back and bis, great workout! couldnt stand the no cardio thing and i went for 15 minutes on the stationary bike...

notes on PA,BAM,Restore: it has now gone from just sensitive to puffy, small (size of a tictac) lump behind left nipple but both are puffy...... sensitivity has gone down a bit though. looking very pumped in gym! strength feels way up still.......

weigh in: 186.