Summer Log: 8 weeks of FUN-Drol

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Starting on Monday, June 11 I will begin a 8 week cycle of Cissus-Drol

Generic Labz is very kind! They provided me with two bottles to test and provide feedback.

CISSUS-Drol - 90 Capsules

Lean muscle comes from an increase in the rate of protein synthesis and a proper balance in hormones that make you either a stud or a dud.

The ingredients in CISSUS-Drol help your body:

Increase Natural Testosterone
Decrease Estrogen Levels
Increase FREE Testosterone
Support Joint and Connective Tissue Health
Decrease Body Fat

Generic Labz - Quality Supplements at Generic Prices!

On Monday I will post my stats after I weigh myself.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
In addition to Cissus-drol

Millennium Sport Technologies, in their generosity chose me to try out

Carnage
4500 MG OF CAPPED BETA-ALANINE
• Maximize Strength
• Maximize Power
• Increase Anaerobic Endurance
• Enhance Aerobic Endurance
• Maximize Carnosine Levels
• Reduce Muscular Fatigue
• Buffer Lactic Acid
• A Must For All Athletes
• IsoTonic Delivery System
www.millenniumsport.net

These two well researched and exciting supplements should be a terrific stack

I will do my very best to give an honest and detailed log of these two products.

I am extremely thankful to both companies for their kindness, generosity, and trust.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Marital status: married

Number of dependents: 2

Education: BA, Teaching Credential

Height: 5’ 11’’

Weight: 200

Body type: endo

Body fat%: 20-25

Training experience: 20 years

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: chest/biceps

Dosing: Cissus-drol 3 caps every 4 hours
RPM 3 caps
Carnage: not yet
Muscle mass/appearance: very nice workout today,
Pump-8-10, full

Sense of well-being/attitude: good

Aggression: perfect

Acne: no change

Joints: good range of movement/no aches or pain

Libido: just fine

Overall impression/thoughts: no complaints although my BP was a little high

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: cardio/light legs

Dosing: Cissus-drol 3 caps
RPM 3 caps
Carnage: not yet
Muscle mass/appearance: n/a

Sense of well-being/attitude: great

Aggression: level

Joints: writs a little painful, nothing big

Overall impression/thoughts: I was in the best mood today. I could have done cardio forever. Nice endurance. I am a little concerned about my joints though. I stopped taking USP cissus on Monday. This should be a good test for the Cissu-drol in that area.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride! :dance:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I just want to check in real quick. I have a huge test tomorrow so I can't really give a thoughtful assessment today. However, my workout was intense! Talk to you soon

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I just want to check in real quick. I have a huge test tomorrow so I can't really give a thoughtful assessment today. However, my workout was intense! Talk to you soon
Sounds good, bro. Best of luck on your test. Knock 'em dead, man! :shoot:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: Shoulders/biceps

RPM 3 caps
Carnage: 3 caps before and 3 after workout
Muscle mass/appearance: look out coming thru

Sense of well-being/attitude: very good

Aggression: level- excellent

Joints: wrists a little painful, shoulder a little tight at first but loosened up. I felt strong but I did not push it because I want to stay healthy throughout this log

Libido: neato

Overall impression/thoughts: I am up 2 pounds and look fuller. Strength is there also but my joints are a little weak right now so I am taking it slow because I do not want to risk injury. Endurance is noticeably increased; I hope this is a sign of things to come. One week down.

Tonight I might celebrate just a bit. I was offered a 5th grade teaching position and today is my 13th wedding anniversary. My wife likes pasta so I have to be careful.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the new position and on the Anniversary!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on 13 years!! My 13th anniversary is in a month. Still trying to figure out how the hell she has put up with me this long :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on 13 years!! My 13th anniversary is in a month. Still trying to figure out how the hell he has put up with me this long :)
meh.. :rolleyes:

Congrats on the position, bro! Sounds like you had a pretty sweet workout, also.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: cardio/light legs

RPM 3 caps
Carnage: 3 caps before w/o 3 after
Muscle mass/appearance: n/a

Sense of well-being/attitude: I was pooped out (not like poopypants, just tired) today, I struggled through my training

Aggression level: needed improvement

Joints: shoulder a little sore

Overall impression/thoughts: I just did not have that edge yesterday. I have been doing a ton of writing for my exit interview on Friday so I maybe a little fried. Lookout Friday after my interview- Back-triceps :thumbsup:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with the interview, brutha!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I hope your interview went well peece. I figure the better the interview the better the back and tri session! :D

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: back/triceps (on Friday)

RPM 3 caps
Carnage: 3 caps before and 3 after

Muscle mass/appearance: fantastic pump, rock-like

Sense of well-being/attitude: excellent

Aggression: level- excellent

Acne: a tiny bit of acne on my nose

Joints: everything feels good; my left real deltoid is a little sore from who knows what, so I took it easy with poundage

Libido: skyward

Overall impression/thoughts: I really feel good now, I know I am stronger but these tiny little hurts keep me from really pushing myself with the poundage. I guess that is good in a way, my reps are way up and I am focusing on solid movement (under control) - my pump was really terrific very hard… today I will go in and do a good cardio session with light legs…this Wednesday I plan to bomb legs hard...tomorrow is chest-biceps if my joints are feeling it I will give my strength a test… this is a good combo…Beta-alanine/cissus-drol

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good, bro. Solid workout. Seems like everyone is jumping on the RPM bandwagon. I was blown away by my sample. May have to pick up a bottle pretty soon.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: chest/biceps 2 weeks downs

RPM 3 caps

Muscle mass/appearance: solid pump- full weight: 201

Sense of well-being/attitude: good

Aggression: level- good

Acne: none

Joints: left shoulder is inhibiting me from going heavy

Libido: cool

Overall impression/thoughts: I have mixed feelings right now. First, I am somewhat disappointed that I can’t really throw around the weights like I want. However, as a result of going lighter and without any forced reps I still had an incredible muscle pump. Also, endurance is great.

Maybe my body needs a couple of sessions without any forced reps. For the last year I missed only 1 workout.
So I have been going 3 days a week consistently, which on one hand I am proud of the consistency but I could use a little rest. I plan on hitting legs hard tomorrow then on Friday I will go light again without any forced reps. I usually push it hard till I can’t do another rep then I drop the weight down and grind out a few more. Just a different approach this next couple of workouts to see how I react.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully your shoulder gets better, bro. Are you taking anything for you joints/ligaments?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully your shoulder gets better, bro. Are you taking anything for you joints/ligaments?
Yes,the Cissus-drol, i'm not sure if I should go with one more cap (4) throughout the day or not- it would be nice to get a some relief. I think I just need to be nice to it a couple of times and it should be okay.

ncangey- has anyone reported ligament (joint relief) improvement with B.A?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
BA should not cause any ligiment issues.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Yes,the Cissus-drol, i'm not sure if I should go with one more cap (4) throughout the day or not- it would be nice to get a some relief. I think I just need to be nice to it a couple of times and it should be okay.

ncangey- has anyone reported ligament (joint relief) improvement with B.A?
Honestly, it really shouldn't make a difference if you take the caps together, all at once, etc.

I can't remember anyone attributing healthier joints directly to BA, but let me look into that for you. I'm going to the gym now, so I'll do some research when I'm done. :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
No, no, no I was not even going there just the opposite...i was thinking BA might support healthier joints/ligaments
I looked into it but can't find any studies or claims that BA would help to preserve/heal joints and/or ligaments. I'll look around a little bit more.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: legs (wednesday)

RPM 3 caps

Muscle mass/appearance: solid

Sense of well-being/attitude: very good

Aggression: level- pretty good

Acne: a little on my nose again

Joints: no problem with my legs- feel good and strong

Libido: elevated- I need some sweetie time

Overall impression/thoughts: strong session with great endurance. I still had energy when I left, but I had things to do. I am digging this stack!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far peece.

So you'd say it takes about 2 weeks for this stuff to "kick in"?

I also picked up a bottle of RPM to test out before I hit the Cissus-Drol. I dont want to hinder my review of it because Im pulseing and already have some factors to account for.

I can't wait to start this stuff......2more weeks!!!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far peece.

So you'd say it takes about 2 weeks for this stuff to "kick in"?

I also picked up a bottle of RPM to test out before I hit the Cissus-Drol. I dont want to hinder my review of it because Im pulseing and already have some factors to account for.

I can't wait to start this stuff......2more weeks!!!!!
Yes, that would be a good assessment. My strength and endurance is in place it is just a nagging joint problem that is holding me back. I hope to experience some relief from that soon

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt you say its a shoulder problem? If so, do you know whats nagging. Either way im going to school to be a psyhical therapist and have a bunch of rehab stuff from the office I help out at (hope to work at someday). I can PM them to you if you'd like.

I started the other day when my shoulder flared up from playing ball, it seems to be helping already.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good, man. :food:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is worse than a bum shoulder. Hopefully relief is in site.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: Chest/biceps (mon)

RPM 3 caps

Appearance: feels like my muscles are harder. I am getting the best pumps of my life with this stack.

Sense of well-being/attitude: okay. My body is tired

Aggression level: just get me through today

Acne: a little back on my nose

Joints: I asked my wife to rub my shoulder and she found the spot where my ligaments/tendons are balled up like a knot. She made a big difference in helping relieve some pain- I guess I will have to rep. her

Libido: elevated-very elevated

Overall impression/thoughts: Here’s the deal, I am totally redoing my backyard so I have ripped out all the grass and trees and I am using a rotor-tiller to chew up the dirt. This is pretty back breaking work so my training suffered. However, supplementing with the Carnage has helped my endurance while working in the yard. I hope with my wife rubbing on me a couple of more times that I can hit the gym hard on Friday.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Rep her in more ways than one! :rolleyes:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Training: Shoulders/biceps (mon) 7/09/07 four weeks down

RPM 3 caps

Appearance: feels like my muscles are harder. I am getting the best pumps of my life with this stack! I really noticed an increase in vascularity today even with my first set of lateral raises (very cool)

Sense of well-being/attitude: could not wait to get to the gym

Aggression level: excellent

Acne: still a little on my nose

Joints: boy, my wife has been working the magic with her hands and we have been so busy working in the yard that I have not had a chance to thank her. Anyhoo, feeling better overall

Libido: continues to be elevated/I am very sexually minded right now, which is sort of troubling

Overall impression/thoughts: I have been working like crazy trying to get my backyard looking good-shoveling trenching, drilling holes and such. So my body has been getting beat up pretty good. I went into my shoulder workout just hoping to get some blood flow and to not experience much pain. Man was I surprised I was strong in all my lifts and my shoulder is feeing terrific. I am very happy. Another amazing pump thanks Generic and MSN you guys are solid.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
It sucks having to do demanding work all day and then lift afterwards. Glad to see you pulled off a solid workout!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Aggravated and horny :D Sounds like rough sex night LMAO

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Hey D.W. yeah it is just crazy right now for me. I need to sit down and give an update, all in all very good beside some lower back tightness from yard work, catch ya real soon :wave:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here we go.

Still rockin with this stack. I am pleased with my appearance right now. Overall I am more lean and I have kept size which is very nice.

I have stayed consistent with my routine, but I have cut down on volume just because of the yard work (digging/trenching/laying brick etc...) I took my family to Pismo Beach last week for a couple of days and I still got my training in.

While they went to the Cinnimon roll shop I hit the local gym. What a nice gym- real close to the beach and with great equipment- put my gym to shame.

Still got a little more time on this stack
I might kick up the Cissus-drol to 4 just for fun this next week to see how I react

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Everything sounds like it's going well, man! Keep it up. :cool:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Wow, time flies when you're workin you're ass off.

I have been crazy busy working in my classroom getting ready for the new year and trying to make my backyard look great for the family. (My wife is full of encouragement if you know what I mean)
Anyways, Cissus is my best friend seriously. Amazingly I look leaner while I am still right on 2 bills. My workouts have really suffered though. I can even think about going heavy- I am using light weight and doing a ton of reps. This landscaping design work has taken my strength out the window-It is kind of cool using the Carnage while I am outside in 100 degree days. My endurance has been steady.

BTW since sunday I have been taking 4 caps cissus to finish of this cycle before school starts- well outside to lays some more bricks and build a pergola. (Is it pergola or pergola) :think:
see ya guys

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Okay, just a quikie before I head outside. I had my last training session with Cissus-drol/Carnage earlier and boy was it nice. Got a great compliment from one of the regulars at the gym, "Boy you look great you really have put some size on." I guess that is the best testimony to these two products when someone else gives you some props.

I am going to read through my log a give a final assessment asap. Sorry I have not been able to post as much as I wanted lately-life you know sometimes blows up

out:)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Real life > than online life.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Okay, final assessment.

My weight was at 200 8 weeks ago and I am right on 200 today. However, my waist/abs look better than 2 months ago. The most notable improvement in apprearance for me is vascularity and definition.

I really liked this stack- especially the Carnage- I truly feel it helped me get a bunch more work done working around the house. So B+ for endurance. This is a solid suppliment and it will stay on my staple list. THANKS MST for everything you guys are very cool and you put out some great product.