Rodja's JW/Pro-Anabol Log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Whats wrong, buddy? Eat something that didn't agree with you?

I had some stomach discomfort that last week of the trial. Nothing major, I think it was the bulk BCAA in the AM.
    I am not sure. My stomach has been a little cranky for a few days now. I think the pH may be a little off from all of the cottage cheese that I have been eating.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I am not sure. My stomach has been a little cranky for a few days now. I think the pH may be a little off from all of the cottage cheese that I have been eating.
    To much dairy gets me everytime...

Workin
    •   

3. Today was Arms/Delt and, sadly, this is my last day of this stack, but I went out with a bang today.

CG Bench - 205x8, 225x6, 235x5 (PR)
    Clean and Press - 115x10, 135x8
    Campered Curls - 105x8
    Campered Overhead Extensions - 80x8, 90x6
    Hammer Curls/Seated Side Laterals - 50x6x2/40x8x2
    Pressdowns/Trunk Rotations - 120x15/50x20, 150x15 (PR)/60x20

The muscle fullness from this WO was insane, but I could not savor it too much. Afterwards, I went and did sprints on the treadmill. I set the sprint at 11 MPH at 5% grade and recovery at 4 MPH and 5% grade. I did this did times and I monitored my heart rate while doing this and the highest I got was 184, but I was not over fatigued. I weighed myself to day and I was at 175. I started at 179, but I am not sure how accurate that scale was. All of my measurements have increased except for my waist and I have increased my strength in several key lifts. I will post my final thoughts and observations tomorrow.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Here is my final review of my run on Jungle Warfare and Pro-Anabol. Overall, I would say that this a very successful test for me. Not only, did it elicit positive changes in my body composition, but it increased, my strength, cardio, and endurance. Here are my measurements:
    Starting Numbers:
    Weight - 179
    BF% - 12
    Chest/Back - 44"
    Arms - 15"
    Waist - 31"
    Legs - 26"

Ending:
    Weight - 175
    BF% - 10.5
    Chest/Back - 45"
    Arms - 15.25"
    Waist - 30"
    Legs - 26"

I made improvements in every area except legs, but I did not want, nor train, to increase my leg mass. I was a little lethargic and had some stomach troubles towards the end. but nothing serious. If I had to rate this on a 1-5 scale, I would give it a 5. I have never seen such drastic changes in my appearance and performance from a NHA stack. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to improve their physique and performance without turning to anything hormonal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Nice results Rodja! Great work, brother!

Do you attribute it mostly to JW, PA, or the synergy of both?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rodja again. :
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Nice results Rodja! Great work, brother!

Do you attribute it mostly to JW, PA, or the synergy of both?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rodja again. :
    Endurance and vascularity I give to the PA, but the recomp and strength I give to the JW. I am sure that the two combined had much greater effects than taking them separately, but even solo, these are some great supplements.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Nice gains and log Rodja.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Endurance and vascularity I give to the PA, but the recomp and strength I give to the JW. I am sure that the two combined had much greater effects than taking them separately, but even solo, these are some great supplements.
    I've never done JW, but I agree 100% on the endurance being the PA. My endurance dropped big time when I stopped taking the PA.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    I've never done JW, but I agree 100% on the endurance being the PA. My endurance dropped big time when I stopped taking the PA.
    That is one of the reasons that I have been an ecdy whore for a while now-awesome endurance and vascularity.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Great feedback Rodja...thanks for the detailed log.

Workin

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That is one of the reasons that I have been an ecdy whore for a while now-awesome endurance and vascularity.

What have you taken before? That endurance was bada55!

12. Good job on the log thanks for putting in the work

13. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    What have you taken before? That endurance was bada55!
    Anagen and a product by EAS called EcdyMax. I have been using ecdy off and on for about 4 years now.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Anagen and a product by EAS called EcdyMax. I have been using ecdy off and on for about 4 years now.
    What do you think of this?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...ard-stack.html

It's $5 more than Anagen alone...at least at NP

15. I have been and still kind of am skeptical on ecdy, but after following your's and wilman's log, I might give ecdy a shot, especially that deal wilman is linking to.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    What do you think of this?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...ard-stack.html

It's $5 more than Anagen alone...at least at NP
    That is one of my favorites stacks ever. Stock up on it especially since it is being discontinued. I dosed the Anagen at 4/day and the Fenotest at 6/day.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Hey Rodja: Eat 'em up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jezzab's Pro-anabol log.
    By jezzab05 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:29 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:21 PM
  3. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:54 AM
  4. TheWilMan's ALRI Pro-Anabol Sponsored Log
    By thewilman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. Erics Pro-anabol Sponsored Mass Log!!
    By ericpdell2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 11:18 AM