Rodja's JW/Pro-Anabol Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Rodja's JW/Pro-Anabol Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Heavy Chest and Back today. My triceps are very sore, but I wanted to stay on schedule.

BB Rows - 225x10x2, 245x8
    Incline BP 165x6x2
    Lat Pulldowns - 150x8x2
    DB Press - 70x6x3
    Cable Rows - 140x10, 150x8x2
    HS Flat Press - 2 platesx6

This was by far my least productive WO while using this stack. I didn't get the greatest sleep over the weekend and my shoulder has been cranky all day, so I wasn't at full power. I went for a run after lifting and I was fine until I hit the 3 mile mark and I started to get slight chills and felt my hamstrings starting to lock up. I decided to walk the rest of the route, ~1 mile or so, instead of tempting heat exhaustion. I weighed myself about halfway through my lifting and I was at 174 . I guess it is actually a good thing, though since I am getting much, much leaner and my strength is increasing. I would much rather have this than gain mass without having a strength increase.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I guess it is actually a good thing, though since I am getting much, much leaner and my strength is increasing.
    To quote Mr. T - I pity the fool that has to roll w/ you brother! You are gonna ruin somebody's day!

:bruce2: :bruce1:
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    To quote Mr. T - I pity the fool that has to roll w/ you brother! You are gonna ruin somebody's day!

:bruce2: :bruce1:
    I do what I can .

On another not, I have started to notice a few things at the 11th day mark:
    1. My shoulder is starting to hurt again and I am getting weird muscle twinges throughout the day.
    2. My cardio has been insane, I have never used a stack that increases my endurance this dramatically.
    3. Vascularity is way up; I am starting to see veins in my forearms and delts that I had never seen before.
    4. My pulling strength is increasing at a very rapid clip and I am approaching my strength goals on every pulling exercise. Pushing exercises are not increasing as rapidly, but are still improving. I am more of a puller than a pusher, so this is not too surprising.
    5. Sleep is hit or miss. I either sleep extremely well or I wake-up every 2 hours.
    6. I don't know what the combination is of training, diet, and supplements, but I am at my smallest waist since I was 18. It seems like I am dropping between 1/16" and 1/8" on my waist everyday.
    7. I am sweating like a fat kid on meth while I am training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

I do what I can .

On another not, I have started to notice a few things at the 11th day mark:
    1. My shoulder is starting to hurt again and I am getting weird muscle twinges throughout the day.
    2. My cardio has been insane, I have never used a stack that increases my endurance this dramatically.
    3. Vascularity is way up; I am starting to see veins in my forearms and delts that I had never seen before.
    4. My pulling strength is increasing at a very rapid clip and I am approaching my strength goals on every pulling exercise. Pushing exercises are not increasing as rapidly, but are still improving. I am more of a puller than a pusher, so this is not too surprising.
    5. Sleep is hit or miss. I either sleep extremely well or I wake-up every 2 hours.
    6. I don't know what the combination is of training, diet, and supplements, but I am at my smallest waist since I was 18. It seems like I am dropping between 1/16" and 1/8" on my waist everyday.
    7. I am sweating like a fat kid on meth while I am training.
    Great feedback.

Workin
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I have to tinker with the rest of this weeks WO's, but I will not miss any training time. I would usually do legs today, but I have some business that I have to take care of, so I will move them to Friday. I may not be able to make it to BJJ tomorrow because I have a second interview at World Gym at 4. Hopefully, I can make it, but I am not positive. Basically, I am switching my off day from Friday to today and my cheat day will either be Thursday or Saturday.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today was heavy back and dynamic chest. I toned down the volume a little bit today since I am weary of overtraining.

Deads - 315x5, 335x4, 365x2
    Dynamic DB Press - 50x3x5
    Dynamic Row-Up - BW+25x8, +35x8, +45x8
    Incline Flys - 35x12x3
    HS Rows (neutral grip) - 3 platesx8x2
    Weighted Crunches/Trunk rotations - 90x30/50x20, 100x30/50x20
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today was Arms/Delts. I decreased the volume for my triceps since they were too sore when I tried to train chest on Monday.

Close-Grip BP - 185x6, 205x6, 215x5
    DB Press - 55x8x2
    Campered Curls - 90x8, 100x6
    Pressdowns/Unilateral Side Laterals - 150x12/35x8, 150x12/35x8
    Hammer Curls/Behind-the-back Cable Laterals - 45x6/25x10, 45x6/25x10
    Facepulls - 80x15x2

I also had BJJ this morning and I did really well until I got heelhooked about an hour into training. Nothing popped, but patella tendon and my vastus medialis hurt really badly. I have a slight limp when I am walking, but I do not think that it is anything serious.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Today was Arms/Delts. I decreased the volume for my triceps since they were too sore when I tried to train chest on Monday.

Close-Grip BP - 185x6, 205x6, 215x5
    DB Press - 55x8x2
    Campered Curls - 90x8, 100x6
    Pressdowns/Unilateral Side Laterals - 150x12/35x8, 150x12/35x8
    Hammer Curls/Behind-the-back Cable Laterals - 45x6/25x10, 45x6/25x10
    Facepulls - 80x15x2

I also had BJJ this morning and I did really well until I got heelhooked about an hour into training. Nothing popped, but patella tendon and my vastus medialis hurt really badly. I have a slight limp when I am walking, but I do not think that it is anything serious.
    Hopefully nothing serious...looks like the workouts are coming along nicely.

Workin
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Hopefully nothing serious...looks like the workouts are coming along nicely.

Workin
    It has gotten more tender as the night has gone on, but I don't think it is anything major. I just cannot put a lot of weight on th leg. It is very disappointing because my lifts have been increasing very nicely and I do not want to have to take any time off.

On a side note, I was able to fit into a pair of size 29 shorts today.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

It has gotten more tender as the night has gone on, but I don't think it is anything major. I just cannot put a lot of weight on th leg. It is very disappointing because my lifts have been increasing very nicely and I do not want to have to take any time off.

Nice!

Workin
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

It has gotten more tender as the night has gone on, but I don't think it is anything major. I just cannot put a lot of weight on th leg.
    That stinks bro! The dreaded heel hook! That's GOTTA hurt! Hope you feel better!

Wow! 29??? I think I see you fighting at 155! :bruce2:
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That stinks bro! The dreaded heel hook! That's GOTTA hurt! Hope you feel better!

Wow! 29??? I think I see you fighting at 155! :bruce2:
    The knee is still tender, but it is manageable. It was pretty sweet when I was able to fit into those shorts. I was only trying them on to see how far I had to go to get there and they fit.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. New Member

Ouch.

29's? Good job.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today was heavy chest and heavy back. I was really looking forward to this WO today and I had a great one:
    Flat BP (I suck at these)- 165x8, 185x4
    BB Rows - 245x10, 255x8
    Incline DB Press - 65x6, 70x5
    Reverse Grip Pulldowns - 150x6x2
    Dips - BWx10x2
    DB Rows - 100x8x2
    Weighted Crunches/Trunk Rotations - 100x30/45x20, 110x30/50x20

I also did four rounds on the heavy bag today to start to recondition my hands and shoulders. I am also confused about my weight: on the scale at my old gym, I was at 170-171, but at the scale at my new gym, I am at 180?? This makes more sense to me because I have definitely gained some muscle, but I am actually a little disappointed because I do not know if I will be able to make to 155 now.

Stack observations:
    1. ENDURANCE...I just don't seem to get tired while training. I still get winded, but my recovery is insane.
    2. My vascularity is way, way up. Delts, biceps, forearms, calves, quads...veins are jst popping out all over.
    3. My strength is improving at a very consistent rate on all lifts. I am very close or at the weights I was aiming for.
    4. Acne and aggression have not really changed.
    5. Fullness and pumps are amazing, especially in my arms and delts.
    6. Sleep has been great, but it has been hard to get out of bed in the mornings.
    7. Did I mention that I can wear size 29 shorts???
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Great update Rodja...BTW, what size shorts do you wear?

Workin
  16. New Member

Solid work Rodja.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

I also did four rounds on the heavy bag today to start to recondition my hands and shoulders. I am also confused about my weight: on the scale at my old gym, I was at 170-171, but at the scale at my new gym, I am at 180?? This makes more sense to me because I have definitely gained some muscle, but I am actually a little disappointed because I do not know if I will be able to make to 155 now.
    That would be a pretty big cut...you'd be pretty spent for the fight, no? How about 175?

Stack observations:
    1. ENDURANCE...I just don't seem to get tired while training. I still get winded, but my recovery is insane.
    2. My vascularity is way, way up. Delts, biceps, forearms, calves, quads...veins are jst popping out all over.
    3. My strength is improving at a very consistent rate on all lifts. I am very close or at the weights I was aiming for.
    4. Acne and aggression have not really changed.
    5. Fullness and pumps are amazing, especially in my arms and delts.
    6. Sleep has been great, but it has been hard to get out of bed in the mornings.
    7. Did I mention that I can wear size 29 shorts???
    1. That's always good.
    2. Roadmap baby!!!
    4. Good, for the most part. Sounds like you are pretty aggressive at the gym!
    5. Nice!
    6. Mmmm...sleep! What do you think is causing that?
    7. :chick: Skinny little....I mean great job!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That would be a pretty big cut...you'd be pretty spent for the fight, no? How about 175?

1. That's always good.
    2. Roadmap baby!!!
    4. Good, for the most part. Sounds like you are pretty aggressive at the gym!
    5. Nice!
    6. Mmmm...sleep! What do you think is causing that?
    7. :chick: Skinny little....I mean great job!
    If I am at 180, then there is now way that I could make it to 155 w/o losing a good amount of muscle and strength. However, if I am at 170, then I about where I need to be. The reason that I have been sleeping so well is because of the Nettle extract. When I took Activate, this was one of the main effects that I noticed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

So if you are actually at 180 are you gonna fight 175?

Any place you can go to get an accurate weight?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So if you are actually at 180 are you gonna fight 175?

Any place you can go to get an accurate weight?
    If I am at 180, then I could fight at 170 on Thursday. 10 lbs is not a difficult amount to cut. I guess I could go to a Dr. office and see if they will let me use their scale for a moment. Me weighing 180 makes a lot more sense than 170, but I was looking forward to competing at LW.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. New Member

nice numbers rodj
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today I began my striking training after my BJJ class. Everything went great until I hit my partner, and BJJ instructor, with an elbow to his his nose. There was not any blood, but I still felt really bad. I don't have much to say about the session other than my cardio was insane and I have never sweat that much in my life. I changed shirts because the first was so drenched after BJJ and I soaked the extra shirt too. I have 11 days left on this stack and I am hoping to get some of my lifts a little higher and continue this insane recomp that I have been having.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Yesterday was legs. Not a great WO, but it sufficed.

Lunges/Squats - 135x5x5 (20 seconds rest between sets)
    Lying Leg Curls - 140x15x3
    Unilateral Leg Press - 2 platesx6x3 (30 seconds rest)
    Hyperextensions - BWx15x3
    O-Goshi's - 50x10x3

I tried to go running, but the heelhook injury flared up about a mile into the run. It was really frustrating .

Today was dynamic chest and back. I didn't quite have my best focus today and I went to lift after BJJ, which is something that I have never done before.
    Rack Deads (pins about 3 inches below knee) - 315x8, 365x5, 405x1 (felt twinge in my back...damn I need a new belt)
    Dynamic BP - 135x3x5 (25 seconds rest)
    V-Handle Pulldowns - 150x8x3
    Incline Flys - 35x12x3
    Overhand Cable Rows - 150x8x3
    Free-Motion Presses/Pull-Ups - 50x12x3/BWx3x3 (15 seconds rest)

I did about 20 minutes on the heavy bag to practice my punch combinations. Didn't get too winded despite the intensity. I did not get enough sleep last night and my WO today suffered a little, but my strength was still pretty high.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. New Member

O-Goshi's - 50x10x3

I tried to go running, but the heelhook injury flared up about a mile into the run. It was really frustrating .

Rack Deads (pins about 3 inches below knee) - 315x8, 365x5, 405x1 (felt twinge in my back...damn I need a new belt)
    Still sounds like a killer wo. What are O-Goshi's?

Speaking of injuries and the like. Do you take any Cissus or anything? I feel pretty good from Incarnate, but other than my shoulder earlier this year, I have been injury free, so it is hard to tell if Cissus works, and I don't want to go out and get injured to really find out about it's healing powers...
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Still sounds like a killer wo. What are O-Goshi's?

Speaking of injuries and the like. Do you take any Cissus or anything? I feel pretty good from Incarnate, but other than my shoulder earlier this year, I have been injury free, so it is hard to tell if Cissus works, and I don't want to go out and get injured to really find out about it's healing powers...
    An O-goshi is the basic judo hip toss. I think that I finally get the hip action that is needed for a successful attempt and I credit doing these on the free-motion motion for this.

Ogoshi
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I do not take any anti-inflammatories at this moment, but I have used cissus in the past. I did not want to take anything that may interfere with the results of this log. I am going to snatch up the bulk Super-Cissus at NP when I am done with this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

I do not take any anti-inflammatories at this moment, but I have used cissus in the past. I did not want to take anything that may interfere with the results of this log. I am going to snatch up the bulk Super-Cissus at NP when I am done with this.
    Super-Cissis works like a charm...keep up the great log Rodja!

Workin
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Super-Cissis works like a charm...keep up the great log Rodja!

Workin
    I was quite pleased with the original formula and I expect the new to be just as effective, but without having to gag down as much powder.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

great log so far keep it up. and always curious on junglewarfare feedback !
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    great log so far keep it up. and always curious on junglewarfare feedback !
    So far, it is very reminiscent of ATD/Activate especially in the body composition and strength departments. After today, I will have 8 days left on this stack and I remember that is when I got the most out of the NHA stack.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. New Member

An O-goshi is the basic judo hip toss. I think that I finally get the hip action that is needed for a successful attempt and I credit doing these on the free-motion motion for this.

Ogoshi
    Nice. I use to wrestle in Jr High and HS, so that move looks familiar, other than the striking...
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today was Arm/Delt day. I slept horribly due to thinking about so many things, in particular I was replaying my fight in my head and what I could have done. I got about 6 hours of sleep, which is way less than I like to get, but I decided to forge on. I did not go to BJJ today because of schedule conflicts.

Close Grip BP - 205x8, 225x6 (PR)
    Clean & Press - 115x8, 125x8
    Campered Curls - 100x7, 100x5
    Seated Overhead Extensions - 80x8
    Hammer Curls/Side Laterals - 45x6x2/35x10x2
    Trunk Rotations - 40x10x2
    Weighted Crunches/Facepulls - 100x30/70x15, 110x30/80x15

After the weight I decided to do some Thai boxing on the heavy bag. It was not in one of the group exercise rooms like normally, instead it was out in the open. This reminded me how much I training in front of people; during my 30 minutes of training, I was asked by at least 6 people, "Do you do Ultimate Fighting?" I politely answered them and went back to training, but I hate being interrupted, especially since they always have a series of questions. Then after Thai boxing, I went running, which is a really bad idea at 1 pm in Texas. However, despite the heat and fatigue from training for 90 minutes already, I managed to finish my run in 23 minutes.

Ok, maybe the lack of sleep did not have an effect on my performance, but I am still going to take an afternoon siesta today. Overall, I have been in a great mood, which I attribute to the increased test levels. I still have a week left, but I will be sad when this log comes to an end.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today was Chest and Back. I decided to change the back routine and do some explosive movements.

Flat BP - 135x8, 155x6, 185x2
    BB Rows - 185x3x5 (explosive/30 secs rest)
    Incline DB Press - 70x6, 75x4
    Wide-Grip Pulldowns - 160x8, 160x6
    Dips - BWx10x2
    Unilateral Cable Rows on Free Motion - 70x5x2

Overall, my strength was pretty high today and I had a good amount of energy. I have been pleased with the steady increase in my numbers over the past 3 weeks. Hopefully, I can hit a few more PR's along the way.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I did not do legs yesterday, but I did do my cardio. I had been feeling very nauseous all day and cardio was very difficult. I was able to run about 2.5 miles in 15 minutes, but I just felt too bad to finish.

Today I did chest and back

BB Rows - 225x8, 245x6, 275x6
    Flat BP - 135x3x5 (25 seconds rest)
    Underhand Pulldowns - 170x6x2
    Free-Motion Press - 35x12x2 (30 seconds rest)
    Trunk Rotations/Weighted Crunches/Pull-Ups - 50x20/110x30/BWx3, 50x20/120x30/BWx3, 50x20/120x30/BWx5 (15 seconds rest)

I did some shadow boxing and sprawl drills for 15 minutes after lifting and my cardio was great. I only have 1 more training day left on this stack and I will post final measurements, observations, and judgments at that time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Whats wrong, buddy? Eat something that didn't agree with you?

I had some stomach discomfort that last week of the trial. Nothing major, I think it was the bulk BCAA in the AM.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Whats wrong, buddy? Eat something that didn't agree with you?

I had some stomach discomfort that last week of the trial. Nothing major, I think it was the bulk BCAA in the AM.
    I am not sure. My stomach has been a little cranky for a few days now. I think the pH may be a little off from all of the cottage cheese that I have been eating.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

I am not sure. My stomach has been a little cranky for a few days now. I think the pH may be a little off from all of the cottage cheese that I have been eating.
    To much dairy gets me everytime...

Workin
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Today was Arms/Delt and, sadly, this is my last day of this stack, but I went out with a bang today.

CG Bench - 205x8, 225x6, 235x5 (PR)
    Clean and Press - 115x10, 135x8
    Campered Curls - 105x8
    Campered Overhead Extensions - 80x8, 90x6
    Hammer Curls/Seated Side Laterals - 50x6x2/40x8x2
    Pressdowns/Trunk Rotations - 120x15/50x20, 150x15 (PR)/60x20

The muscle fullness from this WO was insane, but I could not savor it too much. Afterwards, I went and did sprints on the treadmill. I set the sprint at 11 MPH at 5% grade and recovery at 4 MPH and 5% grade. I did this did times and I monitored my heart rate while doing this and the highest I got was 184, but I was not over fatigued. I weighed myself to day and I was at 175. I started at 179, but I am not sure how accurate that scale was. All of my measurements have increased except for my waist and I have increased my strength in several key lifts. I will post my final thoughts and observations tomorrow.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Here is my final review of my run on Jungle Warfare and Pro-Anabol. Overall, I would say that this a very successful test for me. Not only, did it elicit positive changes in my body composition, but it increased, my strength, cardio, and endurance. Here are my measurements:
    Starting Numbers:
    Weight - 179
    BF% - 12
    Chest/Back - 44"
    Arms - 15"
    Waist - 31"
    Legs - 26"

Ending:
    Weight - 175
    BF% - 10.5
    Chest/Back - 45"
    Arms - 15.25"
    Waist - 30"
    Legs - 26"

I made improvements in every area except legs, but I did not want, nor train, to increase my leg mass. I was a little lethargic and had some stomach troubles towards the end. but nothing serious. If I had to rate this on a 1-5 scale, I would give it a 5. I have never seen such drastic changes in my appearance and performance from a NHA stack. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to improve their physique and performance without turning to anything hormonal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Nice results Rodja! Great work, brother!

Do you attribute it mostly to JW, PA, or the synergy of both?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rodja again. :

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time Pro Anabolic log
    By bmmballer07 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Jezzab's Pro-anabol log.
    By jezzab05 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 08:29 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 08:21 PM
  4. TheWilMan's ALRI Pro-Anabol Sponsored Log
    By thewilman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. Erics Pro-anabol Sponsored Mass Log!!
    By ericpdell2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 10:18 AM