BS's No BS Omega T Force Log (Final Version, Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

BS's No BS Omega T Force Log (Final Version, Sponsored)

  1. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    BS's No BS Omega T Force Log (Final Version, Sponsored)


    Omega T Force


    T-Force Testosterone Amplifier
    Omega Sports T-Force sets a new standard for non-hormonal testosterone boosters.

    T-Force is powered by Fadogia, an herb indeginous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac.

    Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to six times that of a control group.

    * A marked increase in testosterone may lead to:
    * An increased sense of well-being
    * Increased libido
    * Increased muscle mass
    * Decreased body fat

    Experience the power of the king of hormones: testosterone with T-Force!

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Serving Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving:
    Fadogia Agrestis PE: 500mg
    (Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and favonoids.)
    ZMA Complex: 250mg

    Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule three to four times daily, spaced evenly apart.

    T-Force Testosterone Amplifier
    Omega Sports T-Force sets a new standard for non-hormonal testosterone boosters.

    T-Force is powered by Fadogia, an herb indeginous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac.

    Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to six times that of a control group.

    * A marked increase in testosterone may lead to:
    * An increased sense of well-being
    * Increased libido
    * Increased muscle mass
    * Decreased body fat

    Experience the power of the king of hormones: testosterone with T-Force!

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Serving Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving:
    Fadogia Agrestis PE: 500mg
    (Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and favonoids.)
    ZMA Complex: 250mg

    Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule three to four times daily, spaced evenly apart.

    T-Force Testosterone Amplifier
    Omega Sports T-Force sets a new standard for non-hormonal testosterone boosters.

    T-Force is powered by Fadogia, an herb indeginous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac.

    Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to six times that of a control group.

    * A marked increase in testosterone may lead to:
    * An increased sense of well-being
    * Increased libido
    * Increased muscle mass
    * Decreased body fat

    Experience the power of the king of hormones: testosterone with T-Force!

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Serving Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving:
    Fadogia Agrestis PE: 500mg
    (Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and favonoids.)
    ZMA Complex: 250mg

    Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule three to four times daily, spaced evenly apart.

    T-Force Testosterone Amplifier
    Omega Sports T-Force sets a new standard for non-hormonal testosterone boosters.

    T-Force is powered by Fadogia, an herb indeginous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac.

    Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to six times that of a control group.

    * A marked increase in testosterone may lead to:
    * An increased sense of well-being
    * Increased libido
    * Increased muscle mass
    * Decreased body fat

    Experience the power of the king of hormones: testosterone with T-Force!

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Serving Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving:
    Fadogia Agrestis PE: 500mg
    (Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and favonoids.)
    ZMA Complex: 250mg

    Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule three to four times daily, spaced evenly apart.


    Thank you Matt for giving me the opportunity to test.

    Stats
    Age: 23
    Weight: 195
    Height: 6 ft
    BF: 10%
    Body type: Meso

    Training Experience
    Lifting for 7 years, 3 intelligently. Former MMA.

    Current Training Schedule
    Everything 4 sets of 15,
    slow controlled eccentric and concentric

    Tuesday – Legs/ Cardio
    Arc Trainer, Squats, Leg Curls, Walking Lunges, Hyperextensions, Calf Raises, Elliptical

    Thursday – Upper Body
    Lat Pull downs, Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Seated Row, Curls, Tricep Push Downs, Abs

    Friday – Legs/ Cardio
    Same

    Saturday – Upper Body
    Same

    Macronutrient Breakdown
    Average 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats, 3500 cals

    Current Supplements
    Green Magnitude
    Cissus RX 5%
    Equate Men’s One a Day
    Fish Oil

    Dosing
    30 days, 1 serving upon waking, 1 serving one hour before workout, 1 serving before bed

    Short Term Goals
    205 at 10%

    Long Term Goals
    210 at 8%

    What I will be looking for during this log
    Bodyweight
    Muscle mass/density
    Feelings of well-being
    Aggression
    Acne
    Sore joints
    Libido

  2. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 1 6/5

    Training - Legs /Cardio

    Bodyweight - I'm going to check this once a week.

    Muscle mass/density - No change

    Feelings of well-being - Feeling pretty good today. My boss is an ass hole, but otherwise I'm feeling good.

    Aggression - No change

    Acne - No change

    Sore joints - No change

    Libido - No change

    Something that speaks to me -
    "Although I have been through all that I have, I do not regret the many hardships I met, because it was they who brought me to the place I wished to reach. I carry with me the marks and scars of battles - they are the witnesses of what I suffered and the rewards of what I conquered.

    These are the beloved marks and scars that will open up the gates of Paradise to me. There was a time when I used to listen to tales of bravery. There was a time when I lived only because I needed to live. But now I live because I am a Warrior and because I wish one day to be in the company of Him for whom I have fought so hard."
  3. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 2 6/6

    Training - Off

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - Average day

    Acne - No change

    Sore Joints - My knees are killing me! This is cool in a sick kind of way.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change

    Thought for the day -
    "There's nothing like returning to a place unchanged, to find the ways in which you, yourself, have altered." - Ghandi
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 3 6/7

    Training - Pretty good workout, felt focused and tore it up with some still left in the tank

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - Nothing special

    Acne - My face is getting more oily, a little shiny

    Sore Joints - Knees are still hurting like Whitney when Bobby gets gome

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change

    Thought for the day -
    "The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." - Abe Lincoln
  5. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 4 6/8

    Training - Good workout. I've noticed lately that I can't get my heart rate up without seroiusly busting my ass. Cardio must be improving.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change

    Acne - Still oily but no breakout

    Sore Joints - Knees are feeling a little better, but now my left elbow hurts

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change

    Thought for the day -
    If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

    The rate in Washington D. C. is 80.6 firearm deaths per 100,000. That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our nation's capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in Iraq.

    Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington D. C.
    - found this on a random website
  6. New Member
    Tkenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    nice log, keep up the good work.
  7. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    729

    Reputation

    Hey BS, I also have a log of T Force and a homemade ECA stack minus the A. I am surprised you haven't noticed anything from it as far as libido or mood yet. If you want a link, I can post it here. I ask because I don't want to jack up your log. Feel free to post a link at mine if you want.

    Sore Joints - Knees are still hurting like Whitney when Bobby gets home
    Classic.
  8. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Thanks Kensan.

    [QUOTE=Mach .78;851612]Hey BS, I also have a log of T Force and a homemade ECA stack minus the A. I am surprised you haven't noticed anything from it as far as libido or mood yet. If you want a link, I can post it here. I ask because I don't want to jack up your log. Feel free to post a link at mine if you want.
    QUOTE]


    Post away bro, its all love. Nothing yet in those two departments, but when I see my lady then I'll have a better answer. She makes me horny and crazy at the same time.



    Day 5 6/9

    Training - OK workout, kind of dragging ass by the end, but that's how it goes after a long work week sometimes.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change

    Acne - Slight breakout, not bad.

    Sore Joints - Knees feel lousy, tolerable, but not good

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change

    Fact for the day -
    85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear.

    I never use it, Im suprised anyone does at all.
  9. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 6 6/10

    Training - Scheduled day off. I definetly needed it.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change

    Acne - Ill have a large pie with extra pepperoni.

    Sore Joints - Joints feel pretty good today.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change


    "Each person is the universe from a particular perspective." - Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido.
  10. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 7 6/11

    Training - Another day off.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - Actually felt focused today, hit the books for about two hours during down time at work.

    Acne - The acne on my face has cleared a little. Now its on my upper back. Backne!

    Sore Joints - Not bad

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change



    After receiving a memo from the CIA in August 2001 titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack America," President Bush continued his monthlong vacation.

    Source: CNN.com
    http://www.thenation.com/doc/20041108/facts
  11. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 8 6/12

    Training - Piss poor performance.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - Average

    Acne - Acne is still there on my back, but its not worse.

    Sore Joints - Real bad. Knees and shoulders. I feel like Im 85 years old.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change


    What a lousy lousy day. Training sucked. My shoulders and knees feel like garbage. I almost left 15 min into it because I feel so lousy. Nothing to do with the T force just old injuries that act up once in a while.
  12. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    So pretty much no change in anything yet?
  13. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So pretty much no change in anything yet?

    No significant changes in too many variables.

    What I have notices is increased joint pain and oily skin/ acne.

    There has been some slight mood elevation as well.

    It could be because we are only 8 days in.
    It also could be because I am a young healthy male with a solid diet and changes won't be as drastic as they would be for someone who is 40 years old.

    Time will tell my brother.
  14. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Loving the log and the daily quotes and facts.... inventive.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bulls**t View Post
    Thought for the day -
    If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

    The rate in Washington D. C. is 80.6 firearm deaths per 100,000. That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our nation's capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in Iraq.

    Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington D. C.
    - found this on a random website
    I couldn't agree more
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 9 6/13

    Training - Did 45 min of cardio today. Went pretty well got a good sweat going, was finally able to get my heart rate up.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change.

    Acne - Acne has calmed down all over, I look pretty.

    Sore Joints - Not too bad, but my calves are cramping up big time.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - A little hornier!


    Interesting fact-
    The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland was a symbolic character for the hat makers in towns of the late 1800's. The large felt hats of the day had supports made out of lead. The lead caused an organic form of psychosis to develop in the hat makers causing them to be declared crazy.
  17. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 10 6/14

    Training - Mixing up the workout schedule a little. Today I did legs with some cardio. Workout went well, Im going to start implementing more TUT for the sake of my knees and shoulders. I need to improve my flexibility.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change.

    Acne - Just a little on the back, but otherwise normal.

    Sore Joints - Still bad to the bone.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change.


    Interesting thought-
    "A learned fool is more foolish than an ignorant one."
    - Moliere
  18. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 11 6/15

    Training - Day off

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change.

    Acne - No change.

    Sore Joints - Knees still hurt.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - No change.



    In 2000, candidate George W. Bush said "the vast majority of my tax cuts go to the bottom end of the spectrum." He passed the tax cuts, but the top 20 percent of earners received 68 percent of the benefits.

    Sources: cbpp.org, vote-smart.org
  19. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 12 6/16

    Training - Day off

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change.

    Acne - No change.

    Sore Joints - I'm going to get an X ray on my knees. I feel as if there is now a deeper underlying issue here.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - A little more gas in the tank.


    A team of University of Virginia researchers released a study promoting the practice of picking one's nose, claiming that the health benefits of keeping nasal passages free from infectious blockages far outweigh the negative social connotations.
  20. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Day 13 6/17

    Training - Upper body. Went pretty well. Still dragging ass by the end of the workout though.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change.

    Acne - No change.

    Sore Joints - Nothing new.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - Way up today.



    Joe was moderately successful in his career, but as he got older he was increasingly hampered by incredible headaches. When his personal hygiene and love life started to suffer, he sought medical help. After being referred from one specialist to another, he finally came across a doctor who solved the problem.
    "The good news is I can cure your headaches... The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition which causes your testicles to press up against the base of your spine. The pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

    Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.

    When he left the hospital, his mind was clear, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

    He walked past a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need: a new suit." He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit."

    The salesman eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure..."

    The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see... 34 sleeve and... 16 and a half neck" Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure..."

    The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see... 9-1/2... E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about a new hat?" Without hesitating, Joe said, "Sure..."

    The salesman eyed Joe's head and said, "Let's see... 7-5/8." Joe was incredulous, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    The hat fit perfectly. Joe was feeling great, when the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure..." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size 36."

    Joe laughed, "No, I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old."

    The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. It would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."
  21. Senior Member
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    742

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bulls**t View Post
    Day 13 6/17

    Training - Upper body. Went pretty well. Still dragging ass by the end of the workout though.

    Muscle Mass/ Density - No change

    Feelings of well being - No change.

    Acne - No change.

    Sore Joints - Nothing new.

    Aggression - No change

    Libido - Way up today.



    Joe was moderately successful in his career, but as he got older he was increasingly hampered by incredible headaches. When his personal hygiene and love life started to suffer, he sought medical help. After being referred from one specialist to another, he finally came across a doctor who solved the problem.
    "The good news is I can cure your headaches... The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition which causes your testicles to press up against the base of your spine. The pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

    Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.

    When he left the hospital, his mind was clear, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

    He walked past a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need: a new suit." He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit."

    The salesman eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure..."

    The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see... 34 sleeve and... 16 and a half neck" Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure..."

    The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see... 9-1/2... E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about a new hat?" Without hesitating, Joe said, "Sure..."

    The salesman eyed Joe's head and said, "Let's see... 7-5/8." Joe was incredulous, "That's right, how did you know?"

    "It's my job."

    The hat fit perfectly. Joe was feeling great, when the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure..." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size 36."

    Joe laughed, "No, I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old."

    The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. It would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    any updates? been a week, i'm about to start my first bottle of T-Force tomorrow, now i'm worried
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    965

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    So pretty much no change in anything yet?
    Looks like one of my logs
  24. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    any updates? been a week, i'm about to start my first bottle of T-Force tomorrow, now i'm worried
    No worries my brother. I didn't seem to be responding too well to the product so matt and I decided to perhaps space the reporting out.

    What I have noticed since my last check in is a slightly increased libido, and somewhat increased amount of mental focus.

    No negative side effects to report at all. I think you will do great with T force.
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    And i'm on a cutter extereme, so i'm really primarily trying to maintain and slightly grow LBM, moreso than bulk. So I don't need enormous effectiveness anyhow. I bought it to replace the t-bomb II as I felt I could use some sort of additional testosterone support (my is on the low end). It took a few weeks to notice the difference with the t-bomb (tribulus based) so i'm hoping that the tforce "slides in" and is effective from the start with shorter rampup
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. New Member
    bulls**t's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    285

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And i'm on a cutter extereme, so i'm really primarily trying to maintain and slightly grow LBM, moreso than bulk. So I don't need enormous effectiveness anyhow. I bought it to replace the t-bomb II as I felt I could use some sort of additional testosterone support (my is on the low end). It took a few weeks to notice the difference with the t-bomb (tribulus based) so i'm hoping that the tforce "slides in" and is effective from the start with shorter rampup
    I think you are making a wise move, and in your situation you will find the product to be very helpfull.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1078
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:55 PM
  2. Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. Omega T-Force Log
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:56 PM
  4. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:15 AM
  5. King Kamali--The no BS guy of BBing?
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in