Ergopharm 1-ad+4-ad trans+11 oxo

M

meanfarmer

Awards
How does this cycle sound, comments please. Was thinkin 8 weeks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
death

dude your going to die! lol jk or am i??? sounds pretty crazy bro! i wouldnt have the balls to do it! but before you get torn a new 1. tell the people ur weight, age, whether this is your first cycle or not ( how many and what). plus maybe some specs on your size of arms waist, ect,ect.

M

meanfarmer

Awards
hahah very funny i guess i was seein things learn teach lead anyways i am experienced 6'3" 235. I have this laying around so i thought use it before it gets too old

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
the power is yours ( capton planet)

hahah very funny i guess i was seein things learn teach lead anyways i am experienced 6'3" 235. I have this laying around so i thought use it before it gets too old
well bro if i were you i would probably take the 1-AD and 4-AD seeing as how i have heard that 4-AD helps combat the sides of 1-AD(never used 1-AD, just giving you the advice that i have read in threads about it for the last 2 months because i was considering using it). save the 11oxo and use it with something methylated that is wet. the 11oxo will be dry so it will keep you from getting too wet! (lol, too wet...no such thing.) as for the 1-AD i hope you dont like your hair cause it converts to dht, on a side note my friend used it and lost a bunch of hair. but other react differently to it then others. I hope i provided you with some helpful info. if i have not then sorry hopefully 1 of the many am people that have used it will help you. besides that you can run a search.

jea!
ya boy gj

R

r6samson

Awards
as for the 1-AD i hope you dont like your hair cause it converts to dht
I have to look into that one. I don't think 1-AD aromatizes to DHT.

Don't know the specs of 11-OXO, but a 1-AD/4-AD stack sounds good. 8 weeks is far too long IMO.

EDIT: I apologize you were correct. It DOES go to DHT through and unknown pathway according to Big Cat.

JP

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds fine but I really don't think the 11-oxo is necessary. 1ad is amazing with 4ad for the sides. 1ad is very hard on the hairline if you're prone to MPB.

R

r6samson

Awards
Sounds fine but I really don't think the 11-oxo is necessary. 1ad is amazing with 4ad for the sides. 1ad is very hard on the hairline if you're prone to MPB.
If this issue keeps being addressed so highly then the other known 'major' side should be accounted for and that is dealing with prostrate health. So if you have an enlarged prostrate you may wish to reconsider.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/1ad.html

Where I get most/all my reponses.

JP

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Jea!

I have to look into that one. I don't think 1-AD aromatizes to DHT.

Don't know the specs of 11-OXO, but a 1-AD/4-AD stack sounds good. 8 weeks is far too long IMO.

EDIT: I apologize you were correct. It DOES go to DHT through and unknown pathway according to Big Cat.

JP
no need to apologize. and again i agree with you 8 weeks is way too long! can you say ultra shutdown! id be worried my **** might fall off lol. also yes again the 1-AD and 4-AD would be a sick stack!

R

r6samson

Awards
no need to apologize. and again i agree with you 8 weeks is way too long! can you say ultra shutdown! id be worried my **** might fall off lol. also yes again the 1-AD and 4-AD would be a sick stack!
4-AD would prevent shutdown depending on dosages of both hormones. This should be no longer than a 6 week stack in my mind.

JP

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Actually, these types of products can be ran for 8 weeks. Shutdown is dependent on many things(these aren't your current methylated designers), but 6-8 weeks would be a nice length IMO.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
just a thought

Actually, these types of products can be ran for 8 weeks. Shutdown is dependent on many things(these aren't your current methylated designers), but 6-8 weeks would be a nice length IMO.
really ? with 1-AD? i hear its friggen hard on the shutdown. even with it being non-methylated i still wouldnt do it 8 weeks. 6 sounds right to me.

R

r6samson

Awards

Has nothing to do with liver toxicity and shutdown is real with this product not from it's design, but because of it's 1-Test conversion hormone. 6 weeks because I feel any longer isn't going to be that effective and for the price of it you could be ingesting side effects and minimal gains the last two weeks.

JP

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Has nothing to do with liver toxicity and shutdown is real with this product not from it's design, but because of it's 1-Test conversion hormone. 6 weeks because I feel any longer isn't going to be that effective and for the price of it you could be ingesting side effects and minimal gains the last two weeks.

JP
Okay, I'm going to start this off so you understand.
I'm 27 y/o and have run 1-AD, 4-AD, 1-T, M1-T etc........
My recommendations are on the money and if you want to disagree then that's fine, but I have real world experience with these and I applaud you for trying to seem like an expert on this subject, but at 19 y/o you aren't one:hammer: . There is a difference in the time frame for shutdown between 1st generation prohormones and the current 3rd/4th generation designer steroids. There's a process of conversion that 4-AD and 1-AD have to undergo to become active. Please do not post in this thread if you have nothing but heresay to offer. BTW, this thread is in the wrong spot, b/c there's is no review currently taking place.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I believe people are definitely overstating the amount of shutdown experienced from 1-AD and 1-T. You guys make my eyes hurt. It ain't that bad. M1-T after day 5 is bad....................................:hammer:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lets be friends

BTW, I believe people are definitely overstating the amount of shutdown experienced from 1-AD and 1-T. You guys make my eyes hurt. It ain't that bad. M1-T after day 5 is bad....................................:hammer:
Were only trying to help the guy out! something you weren't doing in the first place. your right all the info i have is from my friend who took it and all the am members that have logged it or talked about it. so " dude " dont act all high and mighty cause your not. there is no need to be mean, just be nice and stop bad mouthing people and just help them!

thanks
gj

R

r6samson

Awards
Heresay is pretty funny. I'm glad you assume that my age dictates pure knowledge and expierence. Truth of the matter is, not everyone gets the same results so while you have your hair, another posters buddy lost his, or your prostrate was fine, but the thread starter has pressure on his by week 3 of 900mg.

In all in all, you're basically disagreeing because you took a supplement and had a specific effect not a general consensus. He won't have shutdown with 4-AD either and I addressed that problem.

I've been reading this stuff for a while now. Just look at my registration date and if you want I have the 10 page paper on why I think pro-hormones should still be legal I wrote 3 years ago.

JP

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You so experienced thats why you posted a link to the often WRONG big-cat articles as your source of proof. You guys offered little in the way of help so spare me your insight. You don't know who I am or what I do, so please dont make assumptions about me. I do help when its asked for, but I don't give out bad info., which is what you were doing in reference to 1-AD,4-AD, and 1-T. I represent a supplement company that deals in hormonal supplements, so don't mistake me as some Johnny Come Lately. I just don't respect those too young to offer anything other than advice that they read somewhere else.

R

r6samson

Awards
So Peter Van Mol is wrong? Better re-write that article and his 6-week log he did then with Nor-diol and 5 controls. While you're at it, I'm sure Dino Pierce screwed his log up too.

JP

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So Peter Van Mol is wrong? Better re-write that article and his 6-week log he did then with Nor-diol and 5 controls. While you're at it, I'm sure Dino Pierce screwed his log up too.

JP
Pfft, I'm sure your attitude is one of your strongest traits, so I'll leave this one alone. Yes, you'll find that after you actually been around the block for a hot minute, that those articles are somewhat speculative and might have been informative in late'03 and early '04. User feedback and real world results have proven that some of his speculations missed the mark. Do you want specific points? Well, maybe if you were as well versed in hormonal products as you would want to appear, then you'd know what I referring to.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
High Five!

Pfft, I'm sure your attitude is one of your strongest traits, so I'll leave this one alone. Yes, you'll find that after you actually been around the block for a hot minute, that those articles are somewhat speculative and might have been informative in late'03 and early '04. User feedback and real world results have proven that some of his speculations missed the mark. Do you want specific points? Well, maybe if you were as well versed in hormonal products as you would want to appear, then you'd know what I referring to.
im glad to c a jack ass like you is reping a company! lol sounds awesome! i want to buy there products......not!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im glad to c a jack ass like you is reping a company! lol sounds awesome! i want to buy there products......not!
I will vouch for him, as I know him on many differnet levels and his experience is untouchable from a bystander's viewpoint. The comments and 'points' made by the r6 "dude" were laughable at best, I'm not trying to start drama here, just clear the air. Sol is not only extremely intelligent and one of the best reps that I happen to know, but he's also very wise and doesn't make foolish steps in an attempt to sound well versed and educated. My final point: When's the last time this 19 year old ran himself a cycle of 1-ad? When's the last time an internet 'guru' was 100% correct and infallable?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ok i c ur point, but do u see mine? lol

I will vouch for him, as I know him on many differnet levels and his experience is untouchable from a bystander's viewpoint. The comments and 'points' made by the r6 "dude" were laughable at best, I'm not trying to start drama here, just clear the air. Sol is not only extremely intelligent and one of the best reps that I happen to know, but he's also very wise and doesn't make foolish steps in an attempt to sound well versed and educated. My final point: When's the last time this 19 year old ran himself a cycle of 1-ad? When's the last time an internet 'guru' was 100% correct and infallable?
true! he maybe very knowledgeable and i will take your word because i have trusted you in the past and have not let me down with the info you provided. Although this does not give him the right to treat people poorly. the next time he feels a person is wrong he should just say " i believe that is incorrect" or " from what i understand". I dont argue that i have better info or even = info to him. I just say that the way he came off did not put people in a positive position, it put them in a defensive position. As for the business aspect of it, as an owner of a company my self I wouldnt want someone to act like that he worked for me.

thanks
GJ

R

r6samson

Awards

You obviously live in a blindfolded community in which all people obey all rules including the 21 and over speculation for safe PH use, but that's okay. We're dealing with illegal drug whether you want to admit that or not so if one is willing to risk against law enforcement who is really going to abide by a simple age rule by a forum, hmm?

I'm still missing the whole "you're so young and dumb" when all the advice given is accurate. Like I said before, if I'm so wrong then surely Big Cat is way off and needs to be corrected. I leave out personal Haikus for the sheer fact that no one wants to hear my response or his response. I have MPB and I know I'll go bald, but maybe you won't and have long beautiful locks for ages. I presented every issue that is common amongst all consumers as a whole, not just one or two guys that have ran a cycle. Not to mention if you run it standalone, with 4-AD, Nor-diol, their are so many different variations of gains:sides that you can't say this is exactly how you'll react or not react.

Better to present all the information then just say "never happened to me", because that has no bearing as a general consensus just because YOU never felt lethargic on cycle.

When's the last time I saw a 19 year old run a cycle? Years ago. Stop assuming.

JP

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You obviously live in a blindfolded community in which all people obey all rules including the 21 and over speculation for safe PH use, but that's okay. We're dealing with illegal drug whether you want to admit that or not so if one is willing to risk against law enforcement who is really going to abide by a simple age rule by a forum, hmm?

I'm still missing the whole "you're so young and dumb" when all the advice given is accurate. Like I said before, if I'm so wrong then surely Big Cat is way off and needs to be corrected. I leave out personal Haikus for the sheer fact that no one wants to hear my response or his response. I have MPB and I know I'll go bald, but maybe you won't and have long beautiful locks for ages. I presented every issue that is common amongst all consumers as a whole, not just one or two guys that have ran a cycle. Not to mention if you run it standalone, with 4-AD, Nor-diol, their are so many different variations of gains:sides that you can't say this is exactly how you'll react or not react.

Better to present all the information then just say "never happened to me", because that has no bearing as a general consensus just because YOU never felt lethargic on cycle.

JP
I said a cycle of 1-ad.... it's way before your time, mine as well. Sol said that he had run it and I know for a fact that SEVERAL people he knows and is in contact with have also run it. As mentioned, Big Cat isnt always right, and you're following him blindly, so kudos to you for being a PARROT. I feel that this conversation is over.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

JP
Okay, first of all, you are still overstating the side effects from said prohormones. Second of all, those articles were written when the strongest OTC estrogen control was Chrysin. For God's sakes, people used to pyramid cycles of 1-AD and 4-AD, b/c they were unaware of how to conduct an adequate post cycle therapy. You can shut down your testosterone production with 4-AD quite easily and yet you're telling some guy that he won't get shutdown on 1-AD if he adds 4-AD. The only thing that won't get shutdown in his cycle is his libido, but his natural testosterone production will still be negatively impacted. Honestly, I can post pages of research to support our "speculation" that people under 21 shouldn't be running cycles. All you can do is post links to this forum's #1 competitor, which has some stickied articles from 5 years ago. Just stop while you can.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
aww! ... *tear*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF? you guys talk about 1AD/4AD as if it was 30 years ago! Jesus, ****ing n00bs here.

6-8 weeks is great for a 1AD/4AD cycle. Those prohormones were far superior to todays stuff, in my opinion, at least as far as results to sides ratio.

Slow-mun is the only one in this thread who know WTF he's talking about. So mind his advice.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF? you guys talk about 1AD/4AD as if it was 30 years ago! Jesus, ****ing n00bs here.

6-8 weeks is great for a 1AD/4AD cycle. Those prohormones were far superior to todays stuff, in my opinion, at least as far as results to sides ratio.

Slow-mun is the only one in this thread who know WTF he's talking about. So mind his advice.
Bold statement man, to bad you have all that pent up anger, you should really try getting laid someday brutha. :icon_lol:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lovely thread this has turned into. Anyway trans 4ad could easily be ran for 8 weeks or longer. 1AD, although the prohormone to a powerful steroid, is rather potent in its own right at a good dose. I would personally keep it to 4-6 weeks.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Now this is some funny stuff right here. This is what happens when you put a bunch of alpha males on test enhancers and lock them in an internet forum......!

I have no hate for anyone for being young, I'll simply state the fact that when I was 19 I should not have been even considering taking any of this ****. I miss the point, at that age unless clinically ID'd as low test, your body is an anabolic furnace.

Some of the folks here may have been a bit aggressive in there rebuttals, but the reality that they are correct does not change. While I think BigCat put out some good stuff at the time, he made some BIG mistakes occasionally (which is only natural when trying to operate on the the cutting edge) and some of that info is DATED! And I been around since Cybergenics was the hottest thing (way pre creatine), so when I say it is dated, it is dated.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
4-AD converts in the body to testosterone. Exogenous testosterone will most def. suppress your own test. production. There's no denying that.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-AD converts in the body to testosterone. Exogenous testosterone will most def. suppress your own test. production. There's no denying that.
That was the point being made by Solo. This R6samson guy was saying that the addition of 4-ad would NOT shut him down, whereas it only helps your libido, you're still shut down despite ANY additional (suppressive) substance you add in. To me it's as clear as day, I don't see where the point got lost?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Now this is some funny stuff right here. This is what happens when you put a bunch of alpha males on test enhancers and lock them in an internet forum......!

I have no hate for anyone for being young, I'll simply state the fact that when I was 19 I should not have been even considering taking any of this ****. I miss the point, at that age unless clinically ID'd as low test, your body is an anabolic furnace.

Some of the folks here may have been a bit aggressive in there rebuttals, but the reality that they are correct does not change. While I think BigCat put out some good stuff at the time, he made some BIG mistakes occasionally (which is only natural when trying to operate on the the cutting edge) and some of that info is DATED! And I been around since Cybergenics was the hottest thing (way pre creatine), so when I say it is dated, it is dated.
Great post....btw I am not 19..RA is just a cute lil dumbass ;)

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Great post....btw I am not 19..RA is just a cute lil dumbass ;)
Lol!!!

Ironically, my wife saw your avatar yesterday and thought you were me since she did not know my name on here. She kept asking me "why blackjack". Apparently she thinks we have similar builds.

Wait a minute. Hey, stay the f*ck away from my wife!!!:duel:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on Rising, what else you want BJack called you cute? He never says nice **** like that about me......
He usually just yells at me... his wife just usually yells FOR ME... LOL jk bro, you know I use duct tape.. LOL!

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
He usually just yells at me... his wife just usually yells FOR ME... LOL jk bro, you know I use duct tape.. LOL!
Props. That was funny as ****. I about fell out of my chair on the duct tape comment. You guys are some funny m'frs.

Either of you done much with 6oxo? Got your hands on any 11oxo yet?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Props. That was funny as ****. I about fell out of my chair on the duct tape comment. You guys are some funny m'frs.

Either of you done much with 6oxo? Got your hands on any 11oxo yet?
6-oxo used to be a staple before more modern atds were available. 11-oxo isnt on my list of to do things right now though, I'm on a natural phase til November.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo used to be a staple before more modern atds were available. 11-oxo isnt on my list of to do things right now though, I'm on a natural phase til November.
Your perferred more modern ATD now, (when participating of course)?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Nice post

Where were you guys a week ago? I've been looking like a prick for a solid week. Oh well, I tried to be nice, but I went overboard, it happens. I appologize for being so tough with you younger guys who insist on creating ED for yourself down the road. Everyone makes mistakes, so just be prepared for whatever ones that you might make yourselves at 19.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
uu PRICK!!....lol...better be glad ur workin out right now and not at home...I'd call up your mommy and tell on you!!...let her put it to ya like she does ever so eloquently ;)

R

r6samson

Awards
Who said anything about you being 19?? lol wtf?? I was talking about the R6Samson parrot.
Oh wise one of two years older than me with numerous anabolicmind age approved cycles under your belt.....get off it.

I was wrong with suppression. Forgive me.

JP

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh wise one of two years older than me with numerous anabolicmind age approved cycles under your belt.....get off it.

I was wrong with suppression. Forgive me.

JP
Who ever said anything about me being 'so much more experienced' than you? (albeit I am, by a lot)

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Nice post

Where were you guys a week ago? I've been looking like a prick for a solid week. Oh well, I tried to be nice, but I went overboard, it happens. I appologize for being so tough with you younger guys who insist on creating ED for yourself down the road. Everyone makes mistakes, so just be prepared for whatever ones that you might make yourselves at 19.
No sub for "life" experience, and I don't mean anything to do with working out. You get older and all that never wrong attitude gets beat out of you a bit by the real world.

R6 my impression in the differnence between you and Rising is that he may only be 2 years older, but he is listening to those with more experience and trying to improve his knowledge base.

There is nothing wrong with havin an opinion. I will be the first to tell you that there are prob lots of 19 year olds who know more about certain things than I do. You just kind of hosed yourself when you pulled out Big Cat's posts from the 70's....

Everyone is cool now, let's move on and get back to what this board is all about.