Ergopharm 1-ad+4-ad trans+11 oxo

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Lovely thread this has turned into. Anyway trans 4ad could easily be ran for 8 weeks or longer. 1AD, although the prohormone to a powerful steroid, is rather potent in its own right at a good dose. I would personally keep it to 4-6 weeks.

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    That stuff does work for stress....
    No joke, you can always spot a 19 year old virgin on a forum! LOL
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

Now this is some funny stuff right here. This is what happens when you put a bunch of alpha males on test enhancers and lock them in an internet forum......!

I have no hate for anyone for being young, I'll simply state the fact that when I was 19 I should not have been even considering taking any of this ****. I miss the point, at that age unless clinically ID'd as low test, your body is an anabolic furnace.

Some of the folks here may have been a bit aggressive in there rebuttals, but the reality that they are correct does not change. While I think BigCat put out some good stuff at the time, he made some BIG mistakes occasionally (which is only natural when trying to operate on the the cutting edge) and some of that info is DATED! And I been around since Cybergenics was the hottest thing (way pre creatine), so when I say it is dated, it is dated.
    •   

4. Registered User

4-AD converts in the body to testosterone. Exogenous testosterone will most def. suppress your own test. production. There's no denying that.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    4-AD converts in the body to testosterone. Exogenous testosterone will most def. suppress your own test. production. There's no denying that.
    That was the point being made by Solo. This R6samson guy was saying that the addition of 4-ad would NOT shut him down, whereas it only helps your libido, you're still shut down despite ANY additional (suppressive) substance you add in. To me it's as clear as day, I don't see where the point got lost?
  6. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kraftkid View Post
    Now this is some funny stuff right here. This is what happens when you put a bunch of alpha males on test enhancers and lock them in an internet forum......!

I have no hate for anyone for being young, I'll simply state the fact that when I was 19 I should not have been even considering taking any of this ****. I miss the point, at that age unless clinically ID'd as low test, your body is an anabolic furnace.

Some of the folks here may have been a bit aggressive in there rebuttals, but the reality that they are correct does not change. While I think BigCat put out some good stuff at the time, he made some BIG mistakes occasionally (which is only natural when trying to operate on the the cutting edge) and some of that info is DATED! And I been around since Cybergenics was the hottest thing (way pre creatine), so when I say it is dated, it is dated.
    Great post....btw I am not 19..RA is just a cute lil dumbass
  7. Banned

Who said anything about you being 19?? lol wtf?? I was talking about the R6Samson parrot.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

Lol!!!

Ironically, my wife saw your avatar yesterday and thought you were me since she did not know my name on here. She kept asking me "why blackjack". Apparently she thinks we have similar builds.

Wait a minute. Hey, stay the f*ck away from my wife!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Who said anything about you being 19?? lol wtf?? I was talking about the R6Samson parrot.
    Come on Rising, what else you want BJack called you cute? He never says nice **** like that about me......
  10. Banned

Come on Rising, what else you want BJack called you cute? He never says nice **** like that about me......
    He usually just yells at me... his wife just usually yells FOR ME... LOL jk bro, you know I use duct tape.. LOL!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

He usually just yells at me... his wife just usually yells FOR ME... LOL jk bro, you know I use duct tape.. LOL!
    Props. That was funny as ****. I about fell out of my chair on the duct tape comment. You guys are some funny m'frs.

Either of you done much with 6oxo? Got your hands on any 11oxo yet?
  12. Banned

Props. That was funny as ****. I about fell out of my chair on the duct tape comment. You guys are some funny m'frs.

Either of you done much with 6oxo? Got your hands on any 11oxo yet?
    6-oxo used to be a staple before more modern atds were available. 11-oxo isnt on my list of to do things right now though, I'm on a natural phase til November.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

6-oxo used to be a staple before more modern atds were available. 11-oxo isnt on my list of to do things right now though, I'm on a natural phase til November.
    Your perferred more modern ATD now, (when participating of course)?
  14. Banned

Your perferred more modern ATD now, (when participating of course)?
    I am really partial to 6-bromo products, but AX's old PCT (the methylated ATD) was a miracle.
  15. Registered User

Nice post

Where were you guys a week ago? I've been looking like a prick for a solid week. Oh well, I tried to be nice, but I went overboard, it happens. I appologize for being so tough with you younger guys who insist on creating ED for yourself down the road. Everyone makes mistakes, so just be prepared for whatever ones that you might make yourselves at 19.
  16. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

uu PRICK!!....lol...better be glad ur workin out right now and not at home...I'd call up your mommy and tell on you!!...let her put it to ya like she does ever so eloquently
  17. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Wait a minute. Hey, stay the f*ck away from my wife!!!
    She SWORE she wouldnt say anything!
  18. Registered User

Oh wise one of two years older than me with numerous anabolicmind age approved cycles under your belt.....get off it.

I was wrong with suppression. Forgive me.

JP
  19. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r6samson View Post
    Oh wise one of two years older than me with numerous anabolicmind age approved cycles under your belt.....get off it.

I was wrong with suppression. Forgive me.

JP
    Who ever said anything about me being 'so much more experienced' than you? (albeit I am, by a lot)
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Nice post

Where were you guys a week ago? I've been looking like a prick for a solid week. Oh well, I tried to be nice, but I went overboard, it happens. I appologize for being so tough with you younger guys who insist on creating ED for yourself down the road. Everyone makes mistakes, so just be prepared for whatever ones that you might make yourselves at 19.
    No sub for "life" experience, and I don't mean anything to do with working out. You get older and all that never wrong attitude gets beat out of you a bit by the real world.

R6 my impression in the differnence between you and Rising is that he may only be 2 years older, but he is listening to those with more experience and trying to improve his knowledge base.

There is nothing wrong with havin an opinion. I will be the first to tell you that there are prob lots of 19 year olds who know more about certain things than I do. You just kind of hosed yourself when you pulled out Big Cat's posts from the 70's....

Everyone is cool now, let's move on and get back to what this board is all about.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.

She SWORE she wouldnt say anything!
    LOL! Go easy, I will borrow RA's duct tape....
  22. Banned

let's move on and get back to what this board is all about.
    YES! Bring on the duct tape on my lifting partners wife! lol jk... kinda... haha anyways, I enjoyed this little mini convo, it was nice. I'm gonna look up ld50s on various stimulants and go to work...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11-Oxo / 3-AD
    By Underdosed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:55 AM
  2. Adding Epi to SD and 11-oxo
    By aquanutz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 03:27 PM
  3. My 3-ad / 11-oxo Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:18 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 03:12 PM
  5. 11-oxo/3-ad cause sleeplessness or anxiety?
    By rkretz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 12:31 PM