• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello ereybody, Distilled Water here. I will be doing a 12 week pulse cycle using RPN Havoc (sorry epistane you were outta stock everywhere). I will also be running Generic Labz Cissus-Drol for the last 8 weeks of my cylce/p.c.t. Heres how she'll go........

Week 1: 1/2/3
Week 2: 3/3/3
Week 3: 4/4/4
Week 4: 4/5/5

Week 5: 200 mg Transdermal Formestane
-Day1-2: 90mg Torm, Day3: 60mg Torm
Week 6: 200 mg Transdermal Formestane
*3 Anabolic Pump Daily

Week 7: 2/3/3....2 Retain 2 on OFF days
Week 8: 4/4/4....2 Retain 2 on OFF days

Week 9-10: Cissus-Drol
-Day1-2: 90mg Torm, Day3: 60mg Torm
*3 anabolic Pump Daily

Week 11: 3/3/4.... 2 Retain 2 on OFF days & Cissus-Drol
Week 12: 5/5/5....2 Retain 2 on OFF days & Cissus-Drol

Week 13: 120mg Torm (3 days), 90mg Torm (4 days), ZMA, Cissus-Drol, 3 Retain2
Week 14: 60mg Torm, ZMA, Cissus-Drol, 2 Retain2
Week 15: 30mg Torm, ZMA,Cissus-Drol , 2 Retain 2
Week 16: 30mg Torm (if needed), Cissus-Drol, 1 Retain 2
*Anabolic Pump all P.C.T & maybe New Powerfull (if I have the money)

Yes I've flip-floped a few times about what to use on off weeks, but I just found some Transdermal Formestane with just enough for the 2 off weeks in my "goodies" box. Also i have been picked to log the new Cissus-Drol from Generic Labz w/ my pulse ;)

Diet will be 40/40/20 (P/C/F)for the 1st 10 weeks.....then if needed will change to 50/30/20.

Planned Diet Breakdown:
Week 1-2: 3,200 cals @ ~320/320/70
Week 3-4: 3,500 cals @ ~350/350/75
Week 5-6: 3,750 cals @ ~375/375/85
Week 7-8: 4,000 cals @ ~400/400/90
Week 9-10: 4,250 cals @ ~425/425/95

*I imagine it will be tough for me too eat more cals than this per day without gaining much fat so I will lower cals back to 4,000 and go 50/30/20 and stil add lean mass slowly while slowly burning excess fat.

Week 11-15: 4,000 cals @ ~500 /300/90

Training Split :
Week 1-4:
Mon: Chest/claves
Tue: Legs/abs
Wed: Shoulders/calves
Thur: Back/abs
Fri: Arms/calves
SAT & SUN:OFF

Week 5-8:
Mon: Legs/Abs
Tue:Chest/calves
Wed: Back/abs
Thur:Shoulders/calves
Fri: Arms/abbs
SAT & SUN:OFF

Week 9-12:
Mon: Chest/calves
Tue: Back/abs
Wed: Legs
Thur: Shoulders/calves
Fri: Tri's/abs
Sat: Bi's
Sun:OFF

Week 13-15:
:blink:
Not sure yet

Im going to try and get blookwork ASAP, ut my insurance company are beeing huge A holes about paying for my bloodwork and I dont have an extra $150 to spend on it right now. I will post later 2nite with measurements and weights (im @ work right now)

Goals:
This is a 16 week "cylce" remember. Im looking to add 30lbs. (shoot high). If i lose bodyfat great but I dont care about loseing any just keeping it about where it's @ right now, Between 9-11%. Sorry I cant do pictures, the 3 year old wanted to see how far he could twist the digital camera screen til it would break and well thats what happend. I'll try to get a hold of my lil bro and get his......

Thanks for joining me as Im sure im the 1st person to log this type of cycle, I will give it 100% to insure you guys of the best possible info.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Weight:182lbs

Took 10mg Havoc pre-workout with a shake and sweet potatos and 5mg Creatine Mono and 100mg caffeine for a little pick me up.

Machine Flyes:
140 @15
160 @ 12
180 @ 10
180 @ 9

Decline Bench Smith Machine (*If bar was 45lbs):
225 @ 8
205 @ 10
185 @ 12
135 @ 15

Incline DB Bench
80 @ 8
75 @ 10
70 @ 12

Flat DB Bench:
80 @ 8
75 @ 9
70 @ 11

Notes: Not much, great pump in the gym though. Too early to tell. Diet was Sh*t 2day, due to wakeing up 35min late and starting my new job.

*I'll weigh in every sunday. I'll post measurements 2maro morning for every body also.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, havent posted it yet but I am planning a very similar cycle with TD Form and Havoc. I however will not be pulsing it. And I think I am going to dose the havoc relatively high. I also have another trick up my sleeve but I'll post that in a log later.

Good luck, lookin forward to seein your progress. BTW how tall are you and what body type (ecto/meso/etc.)?

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Im doing something very similar with Havoc/Superdrol and transdermal Form and I am pulsing also. I am also using Retain2, leviathon and RPM. Im doing it for more of a cut though as I am carb cycling and keeping cals low during the week with carbups on weekends.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Measurements

Ok im 5'8" maybe 5'9". Im not sure because on my roster im listed @ 5'11" or 6'0" :lol: My body type is endo/meso. I tend to put on muscle easily and get stronger easily also, but with the muscle comes a bit of fat. I have to watch my diet about 70% to stay lean, im probably like 60% endo/40%meso

Measurement time.........

Arms are cold unflexed and straight
Right: 14"
Left: 14 1/8"
R-forearm: 12 1/4"
L-forearm 12"

Chest: 43 1/4"
Waist: 32"

Leg 3" above knee unflexed cold
Right:20 1/2"
Left:21"
R-Thigh: 24 1/4"
L-Thigh: 23 3/4"
R-calf: 15"
L-calf: 15 1/4"

Abbs:Not bad, all 6 are visable. When I do a little "pull down" they look real sweet...lol

wow, what weird measurements on my legs, eh? I also have a very small case of pubertal gyno stil also. Very small lumps, a lil case of puffy nipps, but no pain.

I would also like to note I lost about 20+lbs during my season (3months total). Its amazeing what only eating @ 9am and 7pm for 2 months straight will do to someone, im surprised i only lost that much. So if you look at my bulking log, dont scratch your head @ why i didnt keep my gains or whatever you want to think. I retained them as well as anyone could

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Great looking pulse going there.
good luck with it :)

a quick trick for getting free bloodwork. go to your GP and complain of lower back pains and fatigue, tell him you also have a yellow tinted vision.

hell freak and think your liver is acting up and order some liver test. at that point you should insist to do full panel just in case.

this will hopefully help with insurance?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking pulse going there.
good luck with it :)

a quick trick for getting free bloodwork. go to your GP and complain of lower back pains and fatigue, tell him you also have a yellow tinted vision.

hell freak and think your liver is acting up and order some liver test. at that point you should insist to do full panel just in case.

this will hopefully help with insurance?
WOW, great idea...lol kinda sleezy but good idea none the less. I dont think I can though the Dr. I go to is very by the book and my mom has been working for him for almost 10 years and he's close with the family....but ahh what the hell I stil may try it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been watching all along...

so you only dose havoc on workout days?

excited about that cissus-drol i would run it but its kinda steep for me right now. I need to save money for my project car and a guitar.

i think its kinda weird youre running torem for 3 days a week, why not run it 3 days in week 6 as well. care to explain?

If this pulsing stuff really works i expect youll meet your goals. just stay focused bro.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been watching all along...

so you only dose havoc on workout days?

excited about that cissus-drol i would run it but its kinda steep for me right now. I need to save money for my project car and a guitar.

i think its kinda weird youre running torem for 3 days a week, why not run it 3 days in week 6 as well. care to explain?

If this pulsing stuff really works i expect youll meet your goals. just stay focused bro.
I workout 5 days a week and take havoc Mon/Wed/Fri.

Yea the Cissuc-Drol should be great. I know its steep right now bt give it time and it'll come down. Remember how inexpensive the old GL products were? Unbreatbale for the prive and quality. The reason im running it now is because I got chose to test it and its free, :cheers:

Im running the Torm for the 1st 3 days as a little pick me up if I'm surepressed at all, which should be minimal and i should be good to go after 3 days doseing. Weeks 5-6 and 9-10 are like mini P.C.T's.

In a write up on pulseing with this compund it says running it like this doesnt call for a heavy P.C.T but i want to be safe so this low dose Torm should do the trick

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay well youre a lucky ****!! howd you manage that?

do you think you would have to worry about any estro rebound from the Torem in those 3 days?

Just trying to point out some things to be sure...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay well youre a lucky ****!! howd you manage that?

do you think you would have to worry about any estro rebound from the Torem in those 3 days?

Just trying to point out some things to be sure...
And I appreciate it bro.

No i think I should be fine witht the taper from 90/60/30. What im worried about is the AP and AI. I seen somthings about who the AP is pretty nulled by an AI, but Im not 100%. Dr. D could you chime in on this question?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Legs, I FCUKING hate legs!!!! with that beeing said, its been a great day. Got all my foos thus far. I found some GrubON in my fridge 2day also....its working well.

No Havoc 2day, Pre-workout mix: 1 Methyl-Speed with an added 2.5gr Creatine Mono and 2gr Taurine.

During workout: 4 scoops Excell with 7gr Glutamine

Postworkout: 1 Anabolic Pump......15minutes........12oz. OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, and 2 scoops ON whey Vanilla...it was tastey :)

LEGS

Squat:
135 @ 20
185 @ 20
225 @ 15
275 @ 10
315 @ 6

Leg Press:
5 plates @ 20
6 plates @ 15

One leg Press:
2 plates @ 12
3 plates @ 10

Lying Leg-Curl
-Super Set-
Leg Extention
120 @ 15
130 @ 12
140 @ 10

One Leg SuperSet
50 @ 12
40 @ 13

*I was going to do Lunges but then I got a rumble in my tummy which was good enough for me as this was only my 3rd week back into legs since a 4 months lay-off (my season)

Notes: Just an overall good day. Cant wait to hit shoulders 2maro with 20mg Havoc. Shoulders are my favorite day

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... What im worried about is the AP and AI. I seen somthings about who the AP is pretty nulled by an AI, but Im not 100%. Dr. D could you chime in on this question?
Yes, reducing estrogen can increase insulin resistance and all that but I think it's likely over-rated as to this application. I have still not tried AP, but I have tried it's primary ingredients before and find that they are still equally effective in high and low estrogen status. Maybe there's something else I take frequently that compensates (like a flavinoid or something) but I don't think it should be a major limiting factor.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

I Had an early workout 2day. Shoulders was on the menu this afternoon

Pre Workout: 2 Scoops ATW, 1 cup Dry Oats, 10mg Havoc
-5gr Creatine Mono, 2gr Taurine, 5gr Glutamine

During Workout: 4 scopps Excell, 7gr Glutamine in 20oz Water, 16.9oz additional Water

Post Workout: 1 Anabolic Pump........2 scoops ON Vanilla Whey, 12 oz. OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, 10mg Havoc
-5 gr Creatine Mono, 5gr Glutamine

SHOULDERS

Smith Machine Fnt. Press: (if bar was 45lbs)
-Warm up 95 @ 20
-Warm up 105 @ 15
205 @ 6
185 @ 8
165 @ 10
145 @ 12

One arm Side Lats:
25 @ 8
20 @ 10
20 @ 10
30 @ 8

Rev. Pec Flye:
8 @ 8
7 @ 10
6 @ 12

Front Raise:
35 @ 10
35 @ 10
30 @ 12
25 @ 15

One Arm Cable Bent Over Raise:
3 @ 8
2@ 10

Notes: I'm in a great mood 2day which lead to a great workout. Diet has been spot on, other than last ntie I had a bowl of Golden Grams emmmmm......Great Pumps and some added vasculairty 2day also. Just an overall great day.......agian!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Back day :dl: Yea I'm not deadlifting yet....*1st real back workout in 4 months!!!!!

Pre-Workout: 2scoops Whey 1 Banana
-5gr creatine, 5gr Glutamine, 2gr Taurine

During Workout: 4 scoops Excell, 7gr Glutamine

Post-Workout: Anabolic Pump.......2 scoops ON Whey, 12oz OJ, 35gr Waxt Maize
-5gr Creatine, 5gr Glutamine

BACK
Lat Pulldown:
100 @ 15-Warm up

Assisted wide grip pull-ups:
30lbs @ 15
20lbs @ 13
bodyweight @ 10
-susperset-
Way Wide Assisted Pull Ups
40lbs @ 10

Wide grip Bent Over Row:
135 @ 8
125 @ 10
115 @ 12
105 @ 15

Cable Pull Overs:
8 @ 20
9 @ 15
10 @ 12
-superset-
Close Grip Pull Down:
110 @ 15
120 @ 12
130 @ 10

Shrugs:
90 @ 20
140 @ 15
180 @ 12
180 @ 10
140 @ 12
90 @ 13

Lower Back ext:
2 sets w/ bodyweight for 12 reps

Great pump again 2day, i felt kinda sluggish today but nothing terrible. My legs are killing me. Diet is about 90% on 2day, im not really that hungry

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up but if you pay attention to local papers and media a lot of time hospitals and medical clinics will have special "health events" where they let people come in and get blood work and other tests done relatively cheap. I have a comprehensive blood test coming up and its only going to cost $30. You just cant choose what day obviously since its a public type event.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a heads up but if you pay attention to local papers and media a lot of time hospitals and medical clinics will have special "health events" where they let people come in and get blood work and other tests done relatively cheap. I have a comprehensive blood test coming up and its only going to cost $30. You just cant choose what day obviously since its a public type event.
Good to know, thanks man i'll keep an eye out

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Sh*tty night of sleep last night. it was about 90 and had no air. Was draggind @ss today.

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops ATW, 1 cup dry oats, 20mg Havoc
-5gr Creatine, 2gr taurine, 5gr Glutamine

Post-Workout:1 Anabolic Pump...... 2 scoops ON whey, 12oz OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, 10mg Havoc
-5gr Creatine, 5gr Glutamine

ARMS
Close Grip Bench:
155 @ 12
165 @ 10
175 @ 10
-Superset-
Barebell Curl
55 @ 12
65 @ 10
75 @ 8

Reverse Press Downs:
12 @ 12
13 @ 10
15 @ 10
-Superset-
Incline DB curls:
25 @ 12
30 @ 10
35 @ 8

Overhead DB Ext
85 @ 8
80 @ 10
70 @ 12
-Superset-
Precher Curl:
45 @ 12
55 @ 12
65 @ 10

Cable Kickbacks:
3 @ 8
2 @ 10
1 @ 12
-Superset-
Concentraion Curls:
20 @ 10
25 @ 8
30 @ 6

Reverse One Arm Cable Pressdown:
5 @ 10
4 @ 11
-Superset-
Hammer Curls:
25 @ 12
30 @ 10
35 @ 8

Notes: Great pumps again 2day. My legs are stil a little sore. Diet is 95% on, and well i peaked @ my weight 2day......................184lbs (+2lbs). Thats nice to know. I feel strength is starting to come along. Libdo is up id say .5 from normal, but def. up

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Not a real good day. Im stil dead from not sleeping well the other nite. I had to wake up early for work this morning. I havent ate well 2day @ all. I dont think it matters much because I didnt lift today and I havent done much of anything.

Ive had maybe 150gr protein/300 carbs/75 fat. About 200 of those carbs and 50 of the fat have been good.

Im going to be early 2nite, hopefully i can catch up and feel better 2maro. I have a game so we'll see.

I think i look a little bit leaner 2day. When i woke up I had insane vascularity all over. Even in my shins. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sleeping in horrible enviromental situations is my forte...

i dont sleep on a bed

i dont sleep at night

i sleep soaked in sweat

i have a hot ass room

yes i have 3 fans blowing

noisy roomates

annoying females calling all the time

did i mention hot as ****!?!?!?!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sleeping in horrible enviromental situations is my forte...

i dont sleep on a bed

i dont sleep at night

i sleep soaked in sweat

i have a hot ass room

yes i have 3 fans blowing

noisy roomates

annoying females calling all the time

did i mention hot as ****!?!?!?!
I dont know how you do it man, i would have killed atleast 4-6 people if I had to do that for longer than 3 days

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

12 hours a sleep last nite......just what i needed. I feel 100% better 2day. Chest was on the agenda 2day.

Pre-Workout: 2 scoops ATW, 1 cup dry oats, 20mg Havoc
-5gr Creatine, 2gr taurine, 5gr Glutamine

Post-Workout:1 Anabolic Pump...... 2 scoops ON whey, 12oz OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, 10mg Havoc
-5gr Creatine
-pinned 25mcg of pGH in each pec postworkout. Im preping for apossible run with IGF-1 this winter. Smooooth as butter

CHEST
*My flat barebell bench press
145 @ 15
165 @ 12
185 @ 10
205 @ 8

Decline Barebell Press:
145 @ 20
165 @ 14
185 @ 11
185 @ 9

Incline DB flye:
35 @ 15
40 @ 12
60 @ 8

Forward Lean dips:
Bodyweight @ 12
Bodyweight @ 15 :blink:
+25lbs @ 9

High Cable Cross-Overs
4 @ 12
5 @ 10

*My flat bench is
1.) Feet on bench
2.) 4 sec negatives
3.) 1 sec touch and pause and explode
4.) Ending each rep @ just before lockout. Keeping most of the tension on my chest.
I hear/see the High School kids looking at me and laughing or whatever @ me because of the weight I do (yes sadly im one of the bigger guys @ our gym @ 5'9"ish 185), but that ship sailed along time ago boys

Notes: Insane vascularity, my chest looked like a road map. Pump wasnt insane but it was stil good. Its hard for me to judge chest pumps, my lower chest is lagging big time compared to my upper chest, weird I know. Strength slowly gaining. Libido is up

Weight: 185.5lbs (+3.5lbs)
-I dont credit this all to my cycle thus far. I just got back on anabolic pump and carbs are higher than in previous weeks. I'd say 50% of that weight is Havoc.......35%AP+Creatine+carbs........15% natural gaining

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That pGH postworkout was a bad idea @ 2pm. Im so lazy now. I feel just like I did when I took .50ml before bed, but then id just peace out for the nite. Now I have to work. I may change trainngin to earlyer in the morning and use whats left of my pGH (maybe 2 weeks) and just nap for a few hours before I have to leave for work?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know how you do it man, i would have killed atleast 4-6 people if I had to do that for longer than 3 days
How do you know i havent?:twisted: The count is actually at 11 already.

What is this pGH you speak of? is it real growth hormone or OTC stuff?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY SH*T. Never mix gugglesterones with and drink!!!!!

I was takeing Gaspari Thyro Tabs for about 6 weeks so i wanted to start somthing to naturaly boost my thyroid. So i grabbed some bulk Tyrosine and I had some NOW gugglesterone that I got for dirt cheap like $2 a bottle.

Sometimes I drink a methly speed pre-workout, they're great!! I'll add my usual Taurine and creatine mono maybe tyrosine and drink, no biggy. Well 2day I decided to throw the guggelsterone in there......... 1st sip was awful so i decided to chug it, also a bad idea. When i got to the bottom ot was all chunky and I could barely hold it down.

Now i can def stomach alot of crap......Creatine/Arginine Ethyl Ester/HMB/Cissus but not this stuff. It was unreal fellas.

But btw Gaspari ThyroTabs are good stuff for sure. I really liked them and glad I got the Buy 1 get 1 Free over @ NP

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

I changed my workout schedule for this week because of "events" takeing place this weekend. SO i went for Biceps 2day, and i hit them HARD!!!!!

Pre Wrokout Meal: 10oz. OJ w/ 2 scoops ON Whey

No Havoc 2day, Pre-workout mix: 1 Methyl-Speed with an added 5gr Creatine Mono 1gr Taurine, 2gr Tyrosine, 30mg Gugglesterone

During workout: 4 scoops Excell with 7gr Glutamine

Postworkout: 1 Anabolic Pump......15minutes........12oz. OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, and 2 scoops ON whey Vanilla
-5gr Creatine
-pGH again (yea i know i said i wouldnt do it but i can nap 2day and i wanted to pin in my Biceps)

BICEPS
Barebell Curl:
50 @ 20
60 @ 15
70 @ 12
80 @ 10
90 @ 7

Incline DB curls:
20 @ 15
25 @ 12
30 @ 10
35 @ 9

Precher Curls:
45 @ 15
55 @ 12
65 @ 10
75 @ 8

Concentration Curls on Reverse Precher Curl:
20 @ 10
20 @ 10
20 @ 9
20 @ 8

Cable Rope hammer Curls:
10 @ 10
9 @ 9
8 @ 7

Notes:Good Pump, I noticed less time for recovery between sets (I got my workout done in about 40 min.) Good vascularity. Strength has increased as well. Im happy wwith way things are going

Sides: I have noticed my first side effect from Havoc. Bacne. I've been getting a few zits on my back. the wife pointed it out last nite. Its not bad;its just see looks for them so she can pop them. Her words were "Hey hold on a sec your back is starting to break out again"

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Onyly got like 4 hr of sleep last nite and its really effecting me 2day. I cut my workout a little short because of it too. My diet hasnt been good 2day. Only got about 1/2 my cals down.

Pre Workout: Natural Protein bar, taste is awsome
-5gr Creatine, 5gr Glutamine, 2gr Taurine

During Workout: The regular

Post Workout: 1 Anabolic Pump......12oz OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, 2 scoops ON Whey
5gr Creatine, 5gr Glutamine

SHOULDERS
Arnold presses:
25 @ 20
45 @ 15
50 @ 12
55 @ 10

Shoulder Press Machine:
110 @ 15
140 @ 12

Side Lat. Raises:
20 @ 12
25 @ 10
30 @ 8
15 @ 15

Rev. Pec Dec Machine:
80 @ 15
90 @ 14
100 @ 12
140 @ 8

Front Raise:
35 @ 10

NOTES: Recovery has been bad. My chest is real real sore 2day for some reason. I feel it affected my shoulder workout greatly and the main reason i cut it short. With that said my pumps are stil real good in my shoulders, My musle are feeling fuller. My Biceps aren't really sore so the chest soreness puzzles me a bit. Im never usually this sore. Only in the first few days of comming back into the gym. HRM.......

SIDES: No change in any sides.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to be starting On Bulk Seasathin from NP here in a few days. I was thinking as I was takeing my CLA i should prost all the supps I take on a reg basis for you guys, sorry

Wake up: 2gr Tyrosine, 5 gr Glutamine, 1 Cissus-RX

Breakfast:
3 whole eggs/3 egg whites
1 cup dry oats
-2gr CLA, Liquid Multi

Pre-Workout/Post-Wrokout:Listed daily

Meal #4:
1 can tuna
1/3 cup dry brown rice
-2gr CLA

Meal #5:
6-8oz Chicken
Large sweet potatoe

Meal #6:
1 scoop Muscle Milk
1 scoop reg. protein
12oz. Milk

Before bed: 1 Cissus RX, 5 gr Glutamine

Meal #7:
1 cup Cottage cheese
1TBS Flax Oil (if I remember)
*Milk Protein if im real hungry
-2gr CLA

If wife or mom,she lives like 4 houses down and I have her call me if she, makes hamberguer helper im all over that

And o yea I may have a bowl of cereal after a late nite cardo session w/ the mrs. ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

I didnt train 2day. I was stil kinda tired from the lack of sleep the other nite. I layed by the pool all day and just relaxed, boy was it nice.

Diet has been prett solid 2day, Had a bowl of rice crispy treats with the kids this morning. Thats the only thing outta the ordinary.

My chest is stil sore. Im not impressed with the recovery aspects with Havoc, but my knees feel a bit dry so I know its working. Also I dont know if its me beeing weird but about 15~20min after I eat a meal with carbs my muscles feel like they have a little pump to them. Its kinda nice feeling. I think I need to be getting more water in me, Im also going to be getting back on Posiedon on monday...I hope.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt train 2day. I was stil kinda tired from the lack of sleep the other nite. I layed by the pool all day and just relaxed, boy was it nice.

Diet has been prett solid 2day, Had a bowl of rice crispy treats with the kids this morning. Thats the only thing outta the ordinary.

My chest is stil sore. Im not impressed with the recovery aspects with Havoc, but my knees feel a bit dry so I know its working. Also I dont know if its me beeing weird but about 15~20min after I eat a meal with carbs my muscles feel like they have a little pump to them. Its kinda nice feeling. I think I need to be getting more water in me, Im also going to be getting back on Posiedon on monday...I hope.
I did not notice much in terms of recovery either. Its hard to tell though as I was working out with more intesity at a higher volume during cycle. So who knows....

Great log btw

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre Workout: 2 Scoops ATW, 1 cup Dry Oats, 20mg Havoc
-5gr Creatine Mono, 2gr Taurine, 5gr Glutamine

During Workout: 4 scopps Excell, 7gr Glutamine in 20oz Water, 16.9oz additional Water

Post Workout: 1 Anabolic Pump........2 scoops ON Vanilla Whey, 12 oz. OJ, 35gr Waxy Maize, 10mg Havoc
-5 gr Creatine Mono, 5gr Glutamine

TRICEPS
Close grip Bench:
145 @ 15
165 @ 12
175 @ 10
185 @ 10

Skull Crushers:
75 @ 15
85 @ 12
95 @ 10
105 @ 9

Over Head DB ext.
80 @ 12
-Hurt my shoulder brining the weight down-

Reverse Cable Press Down:
12 @ 12
11 @ 15
15 @ 8

Notes: Good workout, good intesity. My elbows AREN'T feeling dry but my knees are. Good Pump. Explosive strength is much greater. I could feel it on the Close Grip Bench. My 1RM on reg bench is probably close to a PR, but I'll test that in the 4th week. I also feel like im putting on clean size. I feel fuller/bigger, and stil look as lean as when i started.

Sides: After I got outta the shower I was kinda shedding, like 7 strands of hair in my towel after drying off. This may be because its summer time and my hairs longer, I'll know after i stop using. i dont feel as thogh my hair is getting any thiner.

My knees feel kinda dry. Its not unbareable but I can def notice

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On monday I will be boosting cals by ~ 250 making them around 3,500 total

25gr Proein- Added 1/2 scoop Whey protein in oatmeal w/ breakfast
-Added 1/2 scoop Milk protein Before bed

25gr Carbs- Added post-workout using Waxy Maize (bumping to ~50gr Waxy Maize total)

5gr Fat- Added 1TBS peanut butter w/ breakfast

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

I got all measured up this mornin and they came back promiseing. I'll post them a little later, I need to find them. Today was chest, my workout wasnt great prolly due to takeing 100 swings from both sides of the plate yesterday. O'well, my shoulders and tri's were fatigued and it showed in my workout

CHEST
Modified Bench:
145 @ 15
165 @ 12
185 @ 10
205 @ 9

Decline Smith machine:
225 @ 10
205 @ 10
185 @ 15

Incline flyes:
50 @ 12
45 @ 15
40 @ 20

No lean cable cross-overs:
4 @ 12
4 @ 12
5 @ 10

One arm Cross-overs:
2 @ 12
3 @ 10

It become apparent once starting my flyes that my supporting muscle groups were dead. I was pannning on going very heavy for maybe 6~8 reps for my first set and the first 6 were a breeze. Great pump 2day, After my workout I noticed I have a huge semetry problem in my chest region from playing ball. First off my right pec is smaller than my left(possible from always beeing used, and never rested) Second my left pec in the outter upper region dorfs my inner and lower pec regions. Now its somewhat noticeable on the right side also.

O'well some of that has nothing to do with the log, i just thought i'd let you guys know :lol:

Sides: Stil the same, slight dryness of the knees and some bacne.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 week Measurments

All measurements were done 1st thing in the morinig cold, just like last time. Nothing's flexed bent, or anything like that.

Weight : 186lbs (+4)

Right arm: 14 1/8" (+1/8")
Left arm : 14 1/4" (+1/8")

Right Forearm: 12 1/4" (No change)
Left Forearm: 12 1/4" (+1/2")

Chest: 43 1/2" (+1/2)
Waist : 32" (no change :) )

Right Leg: 21 1/4" (+ 3/4")
Left Leg: 21 1/4" (+1/4")
Right Thigh: 24 1/4" (no change)
Left Thigh: 24" (+1/4")

Right Calf: 15 1/8" (+1/8")
Left Calf: 15 1/8" (no change)
Abbs: Same as the day I started, looking great when I do the little pull down. Maybe I can lose that little bit at the bottom in the last few weeks when I switch over to the 50/30/20 diet.......
Looks for the most part that my body is comming into its own semetry on its on and gainig a little while doing so, thats why I was surprised to see this unproportionness of my chest after my workout hrm :think:

I feel bigger/fuller which is always nice. Im on my goal thus far for 2 lbs a week. I am stil just as lean as the day I started, mabe a little leaner in area's. Vascularity is also more apparent. I think I may look alot leaner if I was more tan. I got a nice farmers tan going but that's not doing too much for me, o'well

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good Job on the log +rep.

Also it's "Symmetry" :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

Well I took some Posiedon again yesterday because I had found some a small container in my baseball bag. Damnit i love that stuff sornes is probably cut in half today. That was the only diff in supplementation yesterday. Workin your unreal my freind

Anyways felt good 2day, slightly more aggressive than usual the past 2days, Wonder if that has anything to do with havoc hrm......Doubt it but ya never know. I hit legs 2day

Pre Workout: 2 scoops ATW + ! cup dry oats oats
-1 packet Anaimal Pump

During Workout: The regular

Post Workout: 1 Packet BSN Cell Mass......12oz OJ, 60gr Waxy Maize, 2 scoops ON Whey

LEGS
Bike 10min warm up
Leg Ext.
-SuperSet-Hack Squat
*I altered toes in and out each set, 2 of each total
120 @ 15
120 @ 15
140 @ 12
140 @ 12
-final set normal feet
160 @ 10
-Superset-
4 plates @ 20
4 plates @ 20
5 plates @ 15
5 plates @ 15
-final set normal feet
6 plates @ 15

One Legged Leg Press
2 plates @ 20
2 plates + 25lbs @ 15
3 plates @ 12

Lying Leg Curls
130 @ 15
150 @ 12
170 @ 10
180 @ 8

Glute Kick Machine
50 @ 12
60 @ 10

Notes: Vascularity is becomeing greater each workout, Today I was with a friend and messing around and did an abbs and thigh pose and there was nice vascularity in my calfs and shins, good feeling.

Legs felt full, explosive strength, endurance is improving

Sides: Same as last time, not getting any better or worse. I think the hair thing was just a 1day thing, hasnt happend again since.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

Sorry for the lack of updayes fella's ive been real busy and out of town on anf off for the last week or so. I've stayed on my doseing protocal and for the most part with my food. It's going real well and today I weighd in @ 192. Thats +10lbs. Now this wasnt at my normal weigh time and im pretty sure there is a good amount of water im holding on to after a wedding and an open house last weekend. None the less I dont appear any "fatter" so i'll take it. My clothes are beggining to become more snug, while there is no change in the waist line, or so it feels that way.

Notes: Great pump in the gym 2day, felt a little more aggressive in there the last few days. Strength is stil slowly improveing. Not where id like it to be but its sure comming along. I think this has to do with sticking to the same workout routine each week. Although ive seen more muscle growth trainning like this so its a trade-off i guess. I feel great, good mood outside the gym. Lidido is waaaaaaaay up ;)

Sides: Dry joints. Now my shoulders and elbows are feeling dry, along with my knees stil. Its irritateing more than painful if anything.

Next monday I'll start my 100mg Formestane TD, 50mg 1st thing in the morning and 50mg after I get outta the shower at nite (about a 12hr split). I was orig. going with 200mg but chose to drop the dose because of some findings with other peoples experiences. I will also weigh in, in the morning and take measurements.

This is the leanest I have ever been at 190 so all is going well. I was close to 190 last summer and thought I was leaner than I am now but after looking at pictures from last summer, my muscles are WAAAY fuller now and I'm a good bit bigger now than then. I think it was because I was real tan last summer. For me tan=lean.

Now my belly is pastey white and I stil have 6 visible abbs when I flex. Usually when Im this pale my abbs are napping under a nice layer of fat because Im heavy into a bulk.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are definitely tempting me to try pulsing....any signs of shutdown yet???

I still dont see how this is possible but so far reports have seemed very good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are definitely tempting me to try pulsing....any signs of shutdown yet???

I still dont see how this is possible but so far reports have seemed very good.
Nope. I mean in 3 oral cycles I've only felt shtity once and that was on M1T after the 2nd week, and was beggining to feel kinda funny at the end of a Masterdrol/M1-P cycle. I dont really know what beeing shutdown feels like per-say, but In those 3 cycle I've never felt this good all around on this "cycle".

Have you noticed how most people report feeling a real kick in natty test and what not on sundays? Well I think I know what their talking about on sundays I do feel diff than during most of the week. On sundays Libido is crazy high.

Also recovery is starting to become better than in the beggining if that counts for anything

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23

Well I was right, I was bloated big time. Weighed myself today and came in @ 188.5.

I hit back today and it went well, im not guna post daily workouts anymore. I got a new workout log so i'm just gonna leave it in there and give you guys the added weights.

Notes: Good workout, although I was un motivated today. I had real nice recovery inbetween sets. Overall good feeling 2day, although getting aggrivated a little easier over the past few days. Strength is stil increaseing little by litte

Sides: No change, although my left shoulder is bothering me more and more. I had a little trouble doing bodyweight pull-ups 2day so I switched to the machine.

Ok, I have a question for anyone who's willing to answer.....
I have ok looking abbs, you can see them but they dont pop out or anything. When I pull down on from my lower abbs they really pop out. Is this fat covering them as i usually struggle to keep a lean mid-section, are they just blurred by excess water from creatine, or both?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Good log man!

My shoulder has been achey (is that spelled right?) too I am going to be nice to it a couple of sessions