12 week pulse...I take my Havoc & Cissus-Drol with Distilled Water

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Thanks peece, your log looks like its going pretty nice. I've been watching quietly. Im looking forward to using it on my off weeks and P.C.T.

I liked the 6-bromo in the Rebound Reloaded, and i like Cissus so it should go real nice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Didnt train today, my left shoulder is really hurting...bad. I think I did it swinging the other day on a nasty 2-1,low and away change-up. The pitcher made me look real dumb

I was suppose to hit shoulders 2day but I'll hold off til 2maro and try to hit shoulders w/ arms. Shouldn't be bad
    •   

3. WHAT IS TOREM??/

I searched for it and cant find what it is

4. Toremifene Citrate. A "SERM" used in Post cycle therapy to control estrogen and help bring back healthy testosterone functions
  5. Day 27

Im am done with the first wave of the pulse. I just need to add my formestane to my penatrate and I'll be good to go.

I will apply 50mg after morning shower and another 50mg after evening shower. Yea i sweat alot. I also picked up some RPM and ill run that pre-workout @ 4 caps, and on off days take 1 in the am and 1 again later on.

After this 2 week "off" duration I'll start up again on the havoc and i will run the Formestane until it's out. I will also continue the RPM.

I made a mistake earlier and said I was starting the Cissus-Drol in 2 weeks, I lied it'll be 4 weeks. This way i can run it during P.C.T. and can save some of the goodies I purchased for later, and from the logs the Cissus-Drol looks like something that would be great to keep my gains while maybe adding.
    •   

6. Day 28

Started the formestane 2day. I put on what i think is 50mg formestane after the morning shower.

I had 20gr of the stuff but had gave some to a buddy a while back. I measured out 2 1/4t. which is ~4950mg formestane. From tub saying 1/4t = 550mg.

I forgot to take measurements this am so i'll do it 2maro. Everything is going well but my shoulder. I upped the cissus to 2caps 3x's a day until it gets better (slowly is).

The diet has been kinda shatty the last week, that open house+wedding weekend threw me off a little.With my daily diet about 70% beeing on target food and the other 30% beeing cereal. For some reason ive been addicted latley
  7. :( Day 29

I've got some bad bad bad news. I went into the office realy this morning because my shoulder really hurt this morning and this has been going on for about a week now.

Sadly I may have to under go surgery on my left rotator cuff. I am going to start 4 weeks of rehab starting 2maro. because theres no real situation I remember injuring it so it may just be severly inflammed and takin some time off may help.

Therefore I have to stop the cycle. Theres really no point now that I can only left legs and abbs. I wil likely take a 6-8 week lay-off from the weights until I can get the ok from the doctor.

When I come back I'll start my Cissus-Drol log. I have some left over Nolvadex trib and retain sitting around that i'll run as a precaution. About 2 weeks of each left. Im really mad as I was making great progress.

I'm extremly sorry to Generic Labz for me getting injured and unable to run a log right now. But I will run one as soon as I feel I can get the best out of Cissus-Drol which will likley be in 8 weeks.

8. Shoulder injuries suck, hopefully you just need some time off. Good luck man!

9. Good luck with your recovery

Getting injured sucks, I just got back into the gym a few months ago from a injury that had me out of the gym for almost a year

10. Best to ya D.W. heal fast

11. Thanks fellas.

The worst thing is I thought I may have been getting better for a short period of time, i think that was just from not moving it much. Now I have almost no ROM and it hurts worse

But in a sense I guess its a good idea. Now I have no need to buy any more anabolic pump,P-Slin, Retain 2, Torem, RPM <--stil have a full bottle and other junk id prolly pick up in turn thats about......................... .$400 and some change I get to keep over the next 8 weeks

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm extremly sorry to Generic Labz for me getting injured and unable to run a log right now. But I will run one as soon as I feel I can get the best out of Cissus-Drol which will likley be in 8 weeks.
    No problem bro, hope your recovery goes well. Take your time and start when you feel ready and able to hit again.

13. Sorry about the injury man. Good luck, im sure you will be fine. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing remember that!

14. Well fellas.....I got some good news

I went to my old HS to help out with a baseball camp and after words was talking to the long time trainer there. He is also a licensed Physical Therapist. I had him look over my shoulder because I was telling him what happened and how I feel im almost back to normal with ROM and pain.

Well after a little exam he said to try a full body workout. Nothing major just the big exercises for 2-3 sets useing good form and light yet challengeing weight. Well I just got done a few hours ago and man, I feel like im a freshman in HS all over again.

I benched 95lbs for 20 reps and yes the last 3 were tough, rope pressdown 30lbs for again a tough 20reps. 1 arm lat pulldowns with 40lbs and final side laterals with 3lb pink weights.....lol. Man it was a good time

People see this 5'9" 190lb, in good shape guy struggling with lat raises useing pink 3lb weights.... priceless

Im going to the DR on monday and he'll give me the go ahead to get back to normal hopfully. The trainer said he'd call my doc this weekend (their buds I guess) and tell him what he told me to do.

WOW I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS BABY!!!!!!

Cissus-Drol log.....8weeks on the road back to hugeness starts Monday, I hope...lol

Now the only problem is, how can i put my 52 Havoc caps to use?????????

15. Good to hear, I almost do the same thing sometimes- I don't think about how much weight I am pushing or pulling but I really concentrate on form and contraction

16. I'm glad you're feeling better bro, injuries are no fun. Please take it easy and enjoy a long bodybuilding life

Much Love,

Neoborn

17. Here it is fella's new log .....

Distilled Water does Cissuc-Dol 8 weeks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 03:58 PM
  2. My 12 week training cycle
    By NickW in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 11:48 PM
  3. My friend 12 weeks out from Jr. Nationals.
    By powerlifter6920 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 06:42 PM
  4. My CEE 12 week bulk
    By Nabeshin in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:22 PM