Omega T-Force (final version)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

Omega T-Force

T-Force Testosterone Amplifier
Omega Sports T-Force sets a new standard for non-hormonal testosterone boosters.

T-Force is powered by Fadogia, an herb indeginous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac.

Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to six times that of a control group.

* A marked increase in testosterone may lead to:
* An increased sense of well-being
* Increased libido
* Increased muscle mass
* Decreased body fat

Experience the power of the king of hormones: testosterone with T-Force!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Serving Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Fadogia Agrestis PE: 500mg
(Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and favonoids.)
ZMA Complex: 250mg

Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule three to four times daily, spaced evenly apart.

First off I would like to thank Matt (matpal) for giving me the opportunity to log my experiences with T-Force. Per Matt I will be tracking the fallowing during this log; bodyweight, muscle mass/density, feelings of well-being, aggression, acne, sore joints, libido as well as any composition changes. Also I will provide my anecdotal thoughts and insights to my workout for the day (tracking one main movement in both reps and lbs). All things in my training/diet/current supplementation will remain the same as they have been. Let the games begin!

Special thanks to ironstrife for letting me steal his opening??:D

About me

Sex:Yes

DOB:6/13/78

Zodiac:Gemini

Marital status:Married

Number of dependents:2

Rent/Own:Own

Education:Some

Height:6'4?

Weight:314 (weight taken today)

Body type:endo

Bodyfat%:Taking tonight

Measurements:Taking tonight

Training experience:13yrs(BB/powerlifting for ~ 5)

Current Training Schedule / Split / Muscle Group:
mon-back
tue-off
wed-bi?s/tri?s
thur-off
fri-shoulders
sat-legs
sun-chest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
jump rope in between sets

Current supplements:
AEN IXL (ending on June 19th)
AEN Steel Edge
NP Kwik Karb (WMS)
Giant Nutrition WPI
ON BCAA?s
Multi

Current Diet:
Don?t really count cals or macro?s but these are my main food sources:

Protein sources:
turkey, chicken, lean beef, eggs, fish, nuts, cottage cheese, yogurt and low fat milk as well as powders

Carb sources:
oats/cream of wheat, wheat pasta, brown rice, green veggies and some fruit

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Cut and paste from my Omega ONE log from 3/19/07:

Weight: 318 (weighed in on four scales on got four different weights, so I will use the mean of the four)

BF%: 21.5% (avg or three measurements on a 3 point digital caliper)

Couple of measurements: Right bicep: 19"
Chest: 51.5"
Shoulders: 58"
Waist: 46"

All measurements were taken cold, chest was at nipples, shoulders was at arm pits and waist was at navel.

By comparison so you can see what 4 months off and a ****ty diet can do for you (started back training the week before Christmas from 8/06) my measurements when I got fitted for my tux in May were:

Weight: 295
BF%: ~16%
Bicep:20.5"
Chest:54"
Shoulders:62"
Wast:40"

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Also from my Omega ONE log on 3/19/07:

My training at the moment consists of moderate rep/weight range and jumping rope in between sets. I'm trying to cut some of the fat mass I gained in the time off I had after my daughter was born. I'm also training at home (easier on my wife as she works from home and sometimes needs to work in the evening when I get home from work) and although I have some good equipment I'm limited but still able to do about 90% of everything I could in the gym.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I will update my current stats and compare them to those taken on 3/19 tonight. I started dosing T-Force yesterday at 3 caps daily. 1 in the AM, 1 mid day and 1 before bed.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Training: chest

45 degree incline db's

100x14x1
100x12x2

muscle mass/density: no change

sense of well-being: good mind set all day

aggression: no change/normally high strung

acne: no change

sore joints: no change

libido: slight increase

anecdotal thoughts: not much to report at the moment. Only possible change at this time may have been a slight increase in libido. Weight and body comp will be updated on a weekly basis.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Also there will be before and after testosterone measurements via a saliva test which was done on Sunday morning before my first dose (will be sent UPS today). In retrospect I would almost rather stick a needle into my arm than drool into a test tube for half an hour...:D LOL. The second test will be done an hour or so after my last dose thirty days from Sunday.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good dtrain. Awesome set up on the log bud.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Training:back

Lat pulldowns

260x12x3

muscle mass/density: no change

sense of well-being: stressful day at work so I was pissed all day...:D

aggression: see above^^^

libido: increased/erection frequency is up....:D

anecdotal thoughts: After a bad day at work I went home and took it out on the old iron. Solid workout through and through. Noticed a possible increase in intra workout pump and I'm still feeling really solid this morning. Not sure if it has to do with T-Force but none the less something I'm seeing. Also I can't find my damn myo-tape and digital calipers as my wife was cleaning a put them somewhere. Hopefully she can find them today or I'll have to get a new set.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Training: none

muscle mass/density: feeling somewhat tighter

sense of well-being: after monday, yesterday was great for me.

aggression: see above^^^

anecdotal thoughts: Not a great deal new to report but I will add one thing and that Matt asked us to report any GI issue's as Fadogia, through feedback, has the potential to cause these problems. Well I started dosing on Sunday and by Monday morning I had some issues and they have stayed with me on some level or another since. Ranging from bloating, bad gas and just an overall bad feeling in my stomach. Its been bad at times and ok at others so I don't know. This morning I'm good no problems at all so we'll see. Outside of that this stuff does have some serious libido boosting effects as well as enhancing erection frequency. :D

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Training: shoulders

DB presses - 100x12x1, 100x10x2

muscle mass/density: feeling somewhat tighter/fuller

sense of well-being: felt fantastic all day yesterday

aggression: aggressive while training but not in any other sense

anecdotal thoughts: Well I had zero GI issues yesterday so I'm not sure exactly what the deal was. I've had three great workouts since starting T-Force and it's starting do something as the libido/sexual aspect of things is as close to out of control as you can get without calling it out of control! :D. I still think some more time is needed to fully evaluate T-Force as a complete bodybuilding tool.

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
why are you just posting 1 or 2 exercises from your training log?

:think:

any strength enhancement so far?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
why are you just posting 1 or 2 exercises from your training log?

:think:

any strength enhancement so far?
First off I would like to thank Matt (matpal) for giving me the opportunity to log my experiences with T-Force. Per Matt I will be tracking the fallowing during this log; bodyweight, muscle mass/density, feelings of well-being, aggression, acne, sore joints, libido as well as any composition changes. Also I will provide my anecdotal thoughts and insights to my workout for the day (tracking one main movement in both reps and lbs). All things in my training/diet/current supplementation will remain the same as they have been. Let the games begin!
My time is limited when I train due to my current circumstances and I don't have time to chart everything so I take my main movement for the day and remember the weight and reps done and I will track any strength/endurance improvements this way.
Also 5 days on something that increases one's natural test levels is not enough time to see any drastic improvements or changes. It needs time to work. Also I haven't even repeated my split yet so I couldn't tell you if it has or hasn't.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the same from T Force in regards to Libido, Sense of well being and Aggression. I want to just "Hit It" in and out of the gym. I stacked it with a homemade ECA stack minus the A. I am enjoying T Force. I have a log going, so feel free to post a link to your log over at mine so people can get a collective idea of how this stuff is. Only if you want to of course.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Training: bi's/tri's

Incline db curls: 80x10x3

pressdowns (lat tower): 160x14x3 (5 second negative)

muscle mass/density: feeling tighter/fuller

sore joints: knees and right shoulder bothering me some (no big deal though)

anecdotal thoughts: Well the sexual/libido effects of T-Force are very pronounced and fantastic. The wife loved the old T-Force last night...:D :eek:. In terms of muscle building potential thus far I am noticing improved muscle density and starting to get some strong intra/post pumps that reminds me of the ActivaTe/Fenotest stack I ran some time ago. Strength and endurance will be tested next week when I repeat my split.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the same from T Force in regards to Libido, Sense of well being and Aggression. I want to just "Hit It" in and out of the gym. I stacked it with a homemade ECA stack minus the A. I am enjoying T Force. I have a log going, so feel free to post a link to your log over at mine so people can get a collective idea of how this stuff is. Only if you want to of course.
Will do my friend! Thanks for stopping by. :)

I can't wait for this to be available in bulk as I would love to play with the dosage some and have some cool ideas for stacks.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Will do my friend! Thanks for stopping by. :)

I can't wait for this to be available in bulk as I would love to play with the dosage some and have some cool ideas for stacks.
No problem, I'm glad I did.

I want my BULK T FORCE now! I'd triple or quadruple dose it with MACA and knock Peter North out of his spot. This stuff rocks. I can't stop staring at women. What about my wife? Oh, She knows I like women. She prefers that over me liking men.:hammer: There is no way I could venture over to the beach today. That would just be shear torture. Thought past.

I have to hit the beach today.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

45 degree incline db's

100x14x1 (+0 reps)
100x14x1 (+2 reps)
100x14x1 (+2 reps)

muscle mass/density: increase in density

aggression: during workouts I feel fantastic (Mudvayne and Disturbed help also!)

libido: OFF THE CHARTS!! :D

anecdotal thoughts: I'm liking T-Force very much. Libido is crazy, intra workout pumps are starting to become strong as hell and I'm starting to pick up some strength/endurance during my workouts.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Training: bi's/tri's

Incline db curls: 80x12x3 (+2 reps on all three sets)

pressdowns (lat tower): 160x15x3 (5 second negative) (+1 rep on all three sets)

muscle mass/density: feeling tighter/fuller

anecdotal thoughts: Sorry for the lack of updates Matt but this week has been busy for me being on vacation and with my moms, father in-law and both mine and my wifes birthdays I've been going crazy and haven't had a great deal of PC time. Anyway T-Force is performing quite well as noted above. One thing I have noticed also is a big increase in DOMS probably from the increase in training intensity and the additional reps I'm doing but I'm not positive on that.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
No problem. Have fun with the family.
Thanks Matt. BTW T-Force is awesome! I'm sold on it as a bodybuilding tool with very pronounced sexual benefits. Also has some compelling stacking ability.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 / Happy Fathers Day!!!

45 degree incline db's

110x14x1 (+10lbs/+0 reps)
110x14x1 (+10lbs/+2 reps)

muscle mass/density: very pronounced increase in density

aggression: during workouts I feel fantastic

libido: OFF THE CHARTS!! :D (Still crazy!)

anecdotal thoughts: I'm liking this stuff a lot. Strength and endurance are increasing quite nicely as is overall muscle density/hardness. I also seem to have dropped some more fat mass which is good since I'm trying to diet down and I'm not a using a thermo at the moment. The libido stuff is crazy as I get a damn erection when the wind blows hard...:eek: :D ;).

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my labs back from ZRT Laboratory yesterday and well they're shockingly bad. The only hormone tested was testosterone (not sure if this is free or total, but I would guess free....) and it was through a saliva test. Anyway the range is 44-148 pg/ml and mine was 46!!! :eek:. After I conclude this log and take my post test I may have my hormone levels checked by my doc as well as some other things because for a 29 year old this is quite low. I don't have a scanner but I'll see if I can get a pic of the results up in the next day or so. BTW yesterday and today are off days for me so I will update again on wednesday.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well I got my labs back from ZRT Laboratory yesterday and well they're shockingly bad. The only hormone tested was testosterone (not sure if this is free or total, but I would guess free....) and it was through a saliva test. Anyway the range is 44-148 pg/ml and mine was 46!!! :eek:. After I conclude this log and take my post test I may have my hormone levels checked by my doc as well as some other things because for a 29 year old this is quite low. I don't have a scanner but I'll see if I can get a pic of the results up in the next day or so. BTW yesterday and today are off days for me so I will update again on wednesday.
Hope you get it all figured out/worked out with the Doc! At least you will reap the benefits of your hard work once your levels are back where they should be :cool:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey D. You may be able to get some legal goodies! Nod, nod, wink, wink. At any rate, don't let it get you down. Were these results from a test pre-T-Force or during?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Hey D. You may be able to get some legal goodies! Nod, nod, wink, wink. At any rate, don't let it get you down. Were these results from a test pre-T-Force or during?
Pre and after a 30 day run of Leviathan which has a touch of trib, vitex and DIM so I was thinking that it may have come back a touch high.....

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Lat pulldowns

260x20x1 (+8 reps :eek: )
260x18x2 (+6 reps :eek: )

muscle mass/density: increase in density and body weight of 4lbs

sense of well-being: good for the most part

aggression: just when I train

sore joints: knees are bothering me some

anecdotal thoughts: Wow, the strength and endurance is through the roof! This was my third back workout since starting T-Force and I added 8 reps to my first set and 6 to my second and third! Again libido is crazy and muscle density is increased. Also intra workout pumps are VERY strong. Weight is also up 4 lbs since the start.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Training: shoulders

DB presses - 100x14x3 (+2 reps on set 1 and +4 on sets 2 and 3)

muscle mass/density: density and fullness are both up

sore joints: knees

anecdotal thoughts: I'm loving this stuff and how I feel when working out. Aggression/intensity is awesome and I haven't had a pump like this since I dosed Anabolic Pump and it's been sometime since I felt this good on anything herbal. Great product Matt! :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm damn, I have 2 bottles here, but i've been waiting to finish my T-Bomb II before I started it. Nice "felt" results for under 3 weeks tho. Maybe I should start the t-force already

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should start the t-force already
Awesome product IMO. I will get some more at a later to date to stack with ActivaTe Extreme and possibly something else. Probably the best herbal product I've tried (standalone that is).

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

45 degree incline db's

aggression: during workouts I feel fantastic

sore joints: knees

anecdotal thoughts: I continue to be impressed with T-Force on many levels. My strength didn't increase this chest workout as it did the previous but I still managed to remain at the level of both weight and reps as I did last Sunday. Other than that a lot more of the same, libido, aggression while training, enhanced recovery (minimal DOMS) as well as the major increase in intra workout pump.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Lat pulldowns

260x22x1 (+10 reps :eek: )
260x20x2 (+8 reps :eek: )

muscle mass/density: increase in density and hardness

sense of well-being: great mind set

aggression: just when I train

anecdotal thoughts: Well I will without question have to increase my lbs on my lat pulldown and every other back movement next session as my endurance/strength has increased pretty dramatically in the last 25 days. I'm a big fan of this herb and I think it has a promising future.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

45 degree incline db's

aggression: during workouts I feel fantastic/controlled aggression

sore joints: knees bothering me a touch

anecdotal thoughts: No strength improvements for my chest workout this week but muscle density/tightness is very pronounced in both my chest/delt/tricep areas this morning. Well today will be my final day on T-Force and I will conclude my run with this tonight with a back workout and shortly after I will drool into a test tube to obtain some saliva for my post test levels which will be mailed in tomorrow morning.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Final day-Day 30

Lat pulldowns

280x17x1 (+20lbs/5 reps :eek: )
280x16x2 (+20lbs/4 reps :eek: )

muscle mass/density: increase in density and hardness

sense of well-being: great mind set/even after an argument with the wife...

aggression: just when I train/controlled if you will

anecdotal thoughts: Well this is it for me and T-Force (for now, will run it again no doubt) and I was impressed but I will save everything for a final review/thoughts post tomorrow. As for my back workout it was awesome to say the least. Went up 20 lbs over my start weight and still increase my rep total on all set by at least 4 over my start rep max with my start weight. Impressive to say the least.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Great job, D. Sounds like everything I was hoping it to be. Thanks for the log.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely sounds like about as much as you can ask for from an herbal. :thumbsup: I'm glad I bought some. Can you post your ending weight/body fat% as well?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am looking to stack another t-booster with HDX2 for PCT, and this was one I was thinking about

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like about as much as you can ask for from an herbal. :thumbsup: I'm glad I bought some. Can you post your ending weight/body fat% as well?
I wasn't able to track bf% as my wife misplaced both my calipers and myotape but my start weight was 314 and I got up to 318 but came back down 311 which is fine as I'm cutting at not much over 2500 cals. By the mirror I honestly can say I lost at least 2% bodyfat over the duration of the log. Overall muscularity is markedly increased and pronounced.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to stack another t-booster with HDX2 for post cycle therapy, and this was one I was thinking about
Should make a welcome addition to any PCT protocol.

Possible stack combos I'm thinking of:

1) ActivaTe Extreme
2) RPM
3) IGF-2
4) Beta product from APPNUT
5) Fenotest (6-8 caps)
6) Any combination of the above...:D

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
What are the final Test numbers???
Between the three of us that did the saliva tests we got a wide range of results and as such I don't hold much credence in them.

Myself - I started low at 46 and it went to 48

matpal - started very high (don't know the exact figure) and his after test registered to high to get an actual number.

wanderli - started at 67 and went to 106

So make of it what you may but as you can see the variance is drastic and IMO blood tests are really needed for more accurate readings. Anecdotally the stuff rocks.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Oops!

I just realized I forgot to post this in my log for this site. So here is my final review:

T-Force: Final Review

First off I would like to thank Matt for giving me the opportunity to test out another of his products. I personally have had nothing but success with Omega products and this was no different. To be honest outside of a couple of products I honestly don't notice a whole lot from herbal anabolic/test boosters but with T-Force it was different.

- Crazy libido and erection frequency

- Increased muscle density/hardness

- Overall increase in muscularity and some fat loss

- Greatly increased both muscular strength and endurance

- Controlled aggression (my terminology...:D)

- Initial weight gain of 4lbs but I actually lost 3lbs in the end
(Keep in mind I was eating ~25-2800 cals and dieting down)

- Estimated LBM gain of 2-3lbs

I will have before and after test levels for you once I get the results back from my post test. I have the pre test results already and as mentioned earlier in this log they weren't good. In comparison to previously used herbal products the only thing I've used that I can compare this to was actually a combination of three things, original ActivaTe (beta version), Fenotest (6 caps) and the original PowerFULL (9 caps). One of the other guys he was selected to log this stated "it feels like a mild PH without the sides" and I would have to agree with that. All in all I think this is a fantastic product that would benefit people in a wide range of environments including post cycle therapy and it works far better than most if not all the other things currently on the market. I also think it would stack nicely with some other herbal type products out now and coming out soon. To conclude I just want to give Matt an e-handshake for coming up with another solid product.