Mach's T Force/ECA log

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
35 y/o male 200 lbs. Ecto. 19% BF

Primary Supps. T Force, ECA- (Homemade) consisting of Bronkaid, Vivarin and baby aspirin.

Supps.-creatine mono, whey protein, multi, dessicated liver tablets,wheat germ oil, fish oil, vit. C, more as I remember them.

Diet-Clean with some cheating of course. hard boiled eggs, groats, broccolli, chicken, turkey, fish, olive oil, coconut oil, more as I remember. Oh yea, 2 Heineken Lights a night and some Chocolate. See I'm honest.

Workout-UHT, Details soon

Cardio-Either a 1/2 mile in the pool or Stair Climber- 30 min.

Goals- To lose BF, increase natural Test production and guage effects associated with increased natural test production.

This is my second day of taking both T Force and the ECA stack. T Force 3 times a day and ECA once in the morning. Maybe it's a placebo effect but I just about grew a beard last night. Tossed a really nice salad this morning. I am sorry to say that although I got a physical yesterday, I did not get bloodwork done along with it.:rant: The physical cost me $ 170.00 but that is besides the point. I just forgot to ask how much extra it would have been to add it in.

I will go into further detail about the workout, diet and anything else that comes up. I would also like to say thanks to Matt for being selected to give T Force a go.

Now If you'll excuse me, the old man has to hit the pool.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
...groats,...
Typo or a new superfood you've been holding out on? Hmmm?
Oh yeah and I used to looooove dessicated liver tablets! My strength and hardness really improved on these.

Tossed a really nice salad this morning.
Dude, that's just wrong!

Now If you'll excuse me, the old man has to hit the pool.
Hey! Cool it w/that old man shiite! I'm older than you! Great luck on your recomp brother. I know you'll do a great job and I can't wait to hear your review of T-Force! :squat:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I will be updating my findings very soon. No time right now. Groats can be found at Whole foods in the bulk bins. A great oat grain. Mood and libido are up. More soon.....

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I will be updating my findings very soon. No time right now. Groats can be found at Whole foods in the bulk bins. A great oat grain. Mood and libido are up. More soon.....
Oooh! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to your updates.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Well...

I have been on this stack for 5 days.

Day 2: Increased libido
3: Increased libido, sense of well being all day
4: Same as well as positive aggression in the gym
5: Increased libido, sense of well being all day

I felt like I had some sort of sinus infection on the 4th while at the gym. I finished my workout despite this and didn't really feel run down from it the rest of the day.

I am up 2 lbs right now. I'm not going to say this is due to anything except for getting back in the gym after a week off. My BF measured with calipers still says 19% which I'm not so sure I believe. I now have a full outline of my abs, which is very nice. There is a recomp happening that I can see.

One thing that I am having trouble putting my finger on is DOMS. Is it happening because of my time off, the ECA, the T Force, I'm not sure. I mean, just about everything that I've worked is sore. I worked my legs and went swimming the next day. I could really feel the soreness in my legs all day.

My workout:

Upper A:

Wide grip smith bench
Decline cable flye
Smith row
Straight arm pulldown
Overhead press
Side laterals
Close grip curl
Hammer curl
Close grip bench
Overhead dumbell ext.

Lower A:

Smith squat
Leg ex.
Standing calf raise
seated calf raise

Upper B:

Incline bench
Incline cable flye
Pulldowns
Cybex pullovers
Hammer shrugs? I think it's Hammer.
Incline one arm laterals
Seated dumbell curls
Concentration curls
Skull crushers
Tricep pushdowns

Lower B:

Leg press
Leg ext. Toes pointed out
Stiff legged deadlift
Leg curl
Standing one leg calf ext.
Donkey calf raises

Looks like alot huh? Compound movements are started with 2 warm up sets(15), 1 low rep set(4-6) and then 1 higher rep set(12).
Isolation movements are done for one set with high reps(15). Rest period between sets is a minute( and sometimes a little more).

Workouts are done every other day with SAT. and SUN. off. I will document any increases in poundage and post them.

Other Supps. I am taking. Vegetable glycerin mixed with BCAAs and sipped throughout the day. My own concoction, not something beefy:rolleyes: Bionic.

All in all, I feel really confident and I can smile all day. That's a good thing for sure. I would love to put down about 5 or more grams of this stuff a day, priced right of course.

I may increase my dose of ECA to twice a day soon.

More to come.............

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Mach! Your w/o is like a modified HST, huh? That's just like what I do, except I do some isolations because well...I'm a creature of habit. Keep up the good work, man. I got my eye on you, boy! (In Bender's voice from Futurama.) Oh yeah and you mentionioned, in an earlier post, that you had some increased facial hair growth. Is this something you've continued to notice or was it just a fluke?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
I'm not going to jump to any conclusions on the facial hair just yet.

Each workout starts with sets of the compound movement followed by 1 high rep set of the isolation movement after it. You probably know more about this style than I do. My poundage is a little on the lighter side compared to most. One thing I do know is......

Excluding 2 warmups, first two Day 1 second two Day 8

Wide grip smith bench 185/8 165/12 225/6 175/12
Decline cable flye 50 each side for 15 same
Bent row 185/8 165/12 225/8 175/12
Straight arm pulldown not accurate
Overhead Press 140/8 100/12 160/8 130/10
One arm side laterals 10/15 same
Close grip curls 90/6 60/12 same
Hammer curls 25s/15 same
Close grip bench/hands touching 175/6 135/12 185/6 155/12
Overhead dumbell extention 50/13 55/15

I wrote here where I didn't feel so hot when doing this workout last but I was wrong. These numbers are accurate.
How did I feel the last few days? I felt pretty damn good. I went to the gym just humming today with very positive aggression. I have been in a great mood all week. My libido is rockin. If I combined Maca with this, I don't want to know what would happen. I have been taking my EC in the form of Bronkaid and Coffee in the morning. I am leaning out. I clearly see more veins in my forearms. Nothing freaky but they are visible. I am very happy with my jump in weight on the Smith bench press. I have never concentrated on either flat or incline bench much at all. Maybe this is why I am now starting to see my upper chest fill out. Elbows inline with the bar works rather nicely. Expect to see increases.

T Force seems to be working. I would love to double dose it but I would run out.

Eat your Groats, people.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

I just wanted to add something my wife noticed yesterday. The lower back fat that seems to have supernatural staying power for a person my age is beginning to leave my body. I am starting to see the outline of my lower lats.

BF still 19% measured with calipers
Weight 203

More updates soon...

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

I just wanted to add something my wife noticed yesterday. The lower back fat that seems to have supernatural staying power for a person my age is beginning to leave my body. I am starting to see the outline of my lower lats.

BF still 19% measured with calipers
Weight 203

More updates soon...
Good log man! T-Force has impressed me as well thus far also. The sexual/libido enhancing effects are off the charts. Anyway just dropping in to throw up a link to my log as well. Good luck with the rest of it! :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67679-omega-t-force.html

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Thank you brother. The Dtrain has rolled into and out of the station folks.

All right. What is today? Oh yea, Day 11.
First two warmups omitted, Day 2 numbers followed by Day 11 numbers
Lower A:

Smith squat 245/8 225/12 265/8 225/12
Leg ex. 90/15 100/12
Stiff legged deadlift 225/8 185/7 225/8 185/12
Standing calf raise 215/7 155/12 195/8 175/10
Seated calf raise 170/12 Not Done

I need to finish strong in the future for the sake of my calves, poor neglected muscles, ok not really neglected but...

I went a little easier today because I took the E a little closer to workout time and I could really feel it. I continue to feel really good, positive aggression, bouncy butts on the treadmills, libido obviously in check, up 1 lb this morning, recomp definitely in progress. I have not had any noticable acne or sore joints. Maybe a pimple here or there. I do get oily in the face though. This is not really normal for me.

I will say it again. I want to put down a least a teaspoon a day of T Force if it ever comes out in bulk. Watch out Peter North. I finished today with 30 minutes on the stairmaster, completely soaked and content. I went to the gym yesterday with my wife. We jumped on the stairmasters for 45 minutes. I was like raining or something...

Fat is coming off me in a systemic fashion. I lose a little at the waist and then I'm beginning to see striations in my chest. :aargh: WE ARE SPARTAANS! Hell yeah. I am staying at one dose of EC.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, spit it out, its time for an update :) I'm on the fence after dtrains post as to whether I should pop open a bottle of t-force now (i bought 2) or wait till my T-Bomb II is done.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Betcha he's on vacation at some exotic locale like...Fire Island!!! :lol:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope Mach's OK and that it's something like a vacation. I've e-mailed him w/no response and he's not been on the boards. And good luck w/your run Easy. Start a log and I'll subscribe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And good luck w/your run Easy. Start a log and I'll subscribe.
I'm already trying to keep up with 3 logs so I cant do another :) Even in just 4 days though since I switched from the tribulus based t-bomb II to t-Force, i've noticed a positive mood swing, and the overall well being. Not much else, but i was pretty surprised at how much of a change it was. I am dosing at 4/day, spread evenly thru waking hours

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
What a lazy-@ss!!! hehe j/k man! Good luck and great news about your mood. One of the effects is larger nuts so be sure and note if you see any improvement there, too.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Final Thoughts?

Thank you brother. The Dtrain has rolled into and out of the station folks.

All right. What is today? Oh yea, Day 11.
First two warmups omitted, Day 2 numbers followed by Day 11 numbers
Lower A:

Smith squat 245/8 225/12 265/8 225/12
Leg ex. 90/15 100/12
Stiff legged deadlift 225/8 185/7 225/8 185/12
Standing calf raise 215/7 155/12 195/8 175/10
Seated calf raise 170/12 Not Done

I need to finish strong in the future for the sake of my calves, poor neglected muscles, ok not really neglected but...

I went a little easier today because I took the E a little closer to workout time and I could really feel it. I continue to feel really good, positive aggression, bouncy butts on the treadmills, libido obviously in check, up 1 lb this morning, recomp definitely in progress. I have not had any noticable acne or sore joints. Maybe a pimple here or there. I do get oily in the face though. This is not really normal for me.

I will say it again. I want to put down a least a teaspoon a day of T Force if it ever comes out in bulk. Watch out Peter North. I finished today with 30 minutes on the stairmaster, completely soaked and content. I went to the gym yesterday with my wife. We jumped on the stairmasters for 45 minutes. I was like raining or something...

Fat is coming off me in a systemic fashion. I lose a little at the waist and then I'm beginning to see striations in my chest. :aargh: WE ARE SPARTAANS! Hell yeah. I am staying at one dose of EC.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I spoke to Mach a few weeks ago. Just so you all know, he's in school (don't know if he'd like me to expound any further) and I don't think he's on any supps ATM. Just wanted to let you guys know the he's doing well and should be back on the boards within the coming weeks.