Erics Pro-anabol Sponsored Mass Log!!

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Well today is day one of the the PRO-ANABOL log. Let me first take a few minutes to tell everyone about myself. My name is Eric Pendell I am 5'7" 184 lbs. Im currently in the US NAVY for the past 11 years. Ive been really lifting hardcore for the past 3 years. Im married have 3 kids and the reason behind me lifting was I became the cliche navy guy and was a big drinker. In 2003 I ballooned up to over 200lbs. And realized I had a problem and I had to do something. So I stopped drinking cold turkey and in a time frame of 6-8 months I dropped 60 lbs. And then I found love for the gym and its been an addiction ever since. I use to come on here like alot of people not knowing anything about supplements, and without asking questions at first I just read,read,read and read lol as many threads as I could.

I like to do 3 days on 1 day off workouts usually consisting of 2 muscle groups.

CHEST/TRI'S (ABS)
BI'S/LEGS
SHOULDERS/BACK (ABS)
CARDIO (ABS)

My diet is going to consist of the following example it will only change up depending on when I have to restock my fridge lol...

meal 1- 4 whole eggs scramble wheat toast, cup of 2% milk
meal 2- protein shake
neal 3- chicken/turkey breast or sandwich cottage cheese natty p/b
meal 4- protein shake natty p/b
meal 5- chick breast, chuck beef, lean steaks, tuna fillets (it varies)
meal 6 protein shake

(Protein shakes will contain 2 cups of 2% milk for each shake).

My daily supplements will be

NOW ADAM
mono creatine
milk thistle
vit b-6
vit b-12
fish oil
flax oil

Thanks again to ALRI for giving me the chance to be a tester ...

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Well todays workout was very nice to say the least did Chest and TRI's. Obvisou8ly I cant say whether we have a miracle supplement on day 1 but, it seems correct to say that definetly take this supplement at the right times because I did experience instant energy and pump. And that was after each doesage so just a heads up dont take this to close to bed time cause it will keep you energized all day. Lets hope that continues I love strong energy especially during workouts.

db bench press 100x10, 100x8, 110x6
db flat flyes 50x10, 55x8, 60x6
cable flyes 80x10, 80x8, 90x8
dips (body weight) 25 x3
weighted dips 25x3
cable pulldowns 120x10, 130x10, 140x10,150x10
crunchs 100x3

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Day 2

Well energy again today was great, seems to kick in 20 minutes after taking the PRO-ANABOL. Had a real good arm and leg day today, Seems to me the pump I have been getting is really good I could really feel it on the EZ CURL bar it was almost unbearable I loved it. Heres the workout.

DB CURLS- 40X10, 45X10, 45X8
EZCURL BAR- 60X10, 70X8, 80X8
CABLE CURLS- 40X10, 40X8, 40X6
T BAR CABLE CURLS- 120X10,130X10,140X10,150X8
HAMMER DB CURLS INCLINE, 35X10, 35X8, 30X6

SQUATS- 205X10, 225X10, 250X10
LEG PRESS- 275X10, 350X10, 400X10
LUNGES W/40 DB'S 4 SETSX10

Calorie take in today will be just short of 3300.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
DAY 3

Well today was cardio this morning and I had a softball tourny. Did 30 min on the treadmill, and played 5 softball games needless to say i was worn out considering it was in the 90's all day. But like Ive stated in the earlier posts, energy levels are almost instant upon taking the PRO-ANABOL. And when I mean instant I mean 10-15 min at the most. And its a solid energy feeling all day no drop offs. Workouts seem to be getting very intense. since its only day 3 thats about all I can feel so far Im sure by day 10 things will be alot more detailed.

MEALS

1- 5 WHOLE EGGS 2 SLICES WHEAT TOAST
2- PROTEIN SHAKE, CUP OF PEANUTS
3- 2 10 OZ GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST, 2 CUPS COTTAGE CHEESE
4- PROTEIN SHAKE
5- 14 OZ RIBEYE, BAKED POTATO, CAN OF GREENBEANS
6- PROTEIN SHAKE ,CUP OF COTTAGE CHEESE

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
DAY 4
Today is shoulders, back, traps and I gotta tell ya The pumps today WERE real EXCELLENT!!!!!! I am impressed bigtime with the pumps from the PRO-ANABOL. Ive also noticed IO seem to have a bigger appetite the past 4 days which is uncommon for me cause I have to force food down my throat. Well here the workout...

WORKOUT

Arnold Press 30x10, 35x10,30x8
smith mach. over head press 150x8,150x8,170x5
db over head press 60x10, 70x10, 75x8
side lat raise 20x15,20x12,25x10
front lat raise 25x10,25x10,30x6
DB rows 60x10,70x10,70x5
smith mach. bb rows
cable rows
T-bar pulldowns
barbell shrugs.

I usually dont do as many exercises in 1 session but Ive never had the energy to do more like I have had the past 4 days its been heaven. I probably wont over do it like I did today but It was amazing for me. Im not the biggest or strongest guy by any means but today sure elps boost the confidence.

MEALS

1- 4 WHOLE EGGS, BAGEL
2-PROTEIN SHAKE
3-2 TURKEY LEGS, CUP OF BROWN RICE, BAKED POTATO
4-PROTEIN SHAKE
5-14OZ SHOULDER STEAK,GREEN BEANS,COTTAGE CHEESE
6-PROTEIN SHAKE

Things are going great on the cycle... really gettting excited for next week when things start kickin in hardcore...

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Today was a great workout for me for circumstances I really am not going to get into, But for anyone who has had one of those I wanna kill someone type days, and take out the frustration on the weights you guys/gals know what I mean

WORKOUT

DB FLAT BENCH 100X10,110X8,115X5 (IN EACH HAND)
DB INCLINE FLYES 40X10,45X10,50X8
FLAT BENCH DB FLYES 50X10,55X10,60X10
CABLE CROSSOVERS 70X10,80X10,90X10,100X8
WEIGHTED DIPS 25X3
DIPS (BODY WEIGHT) 25X3
ROPE PULLDOWNS 130X10,140X10,150X8
KICKBACKS

Energy is still very impressive with PRO-ANABOL. Strength really seems to be picking up adding 2-3 more reps on most exercises. I really went harder today on the flatbench db press. I really thought that would wear me down. But after feeling so good after it really intensified the rest of my lifting.

MEALS

1-4 whole eggs, toast 2 cups of milk.
2-Protein shake (with milk)
3-Chicken and turkey sandwich (2), with some baked lays
4-Protein shake, 2 cups cottage cheese
5-12 oz. lean shoulder/blade steak whole wheat spring rolls (4) greenbeans
6-Protein shake

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...I'm doing the same log. Thanks for your service! :thumbsup:

Reps to you for the log and the service! (plus 10 rep points doesn't look good ;))

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Subbed...I'm doing the same log. Thanks for your service! :thumbsup:

Reps to you for the log and the service! (plus 10 rep points doesn't look good ;))
Much appreciated thanks!!!!

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7-8

Well its been just over a week on the PRO-ANABOL and I wanted to give a brief opinion of mine before I go over the workouts the last 2 days. Energy levels have totally boosted, almost instantly. Strength gains have been pleasing to say the least in just a weeks worth of use i havent broken personal records, but its great to throw in a few extra reps, with heavier weight that I seem to have problems doing or if I pull the extra reps I would lose alot of ebergy for the rest of the workout and that hasnt happened. Intense workouts have been great. I dont want to say mind blowing pumps yet the initial pump you get on this is great, the question I have, which will be answered in time will be the length of the pump. Here is my workout

WORKOUT

DB CURLS- 40X10,45X8, 45X6
DB CURLS INCLINE- 35X10,35X8,30X8
EZ CURL - 60X10, 70X10,80X8
CABLE CURLS (WITH BAR) 100X10, 120X8

SQUATS- 205X10, 225X10, 250X10
LEG PRESS- 275X10, 350X10, 400X10
LUNGES W/40 DB'S 4 SETSX10

CRUNCHES 40 X3
DAY 8

WORKOUT

45 MIN CARDIO ON TREADMILL AND ROWING MACHINE.
CRUNCHES 50X10 (2MIN REST)
HANGING KNEE RAISE 25X4
REV CRUNCH 25 X3

Workouts didnt go aswell as I hoped, kinda tweaked my right elbow during the ez curl exercise. The pain was short and sweet at first but was sore as hell late in evening and early this morning. Hopefully it will subside I will keep you guys updated.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
DAYS 9-10

Well my weekend was rough as heck. Had some bloodwork done a few months ago and had to have it redone this past week and the results were half good have bad. Dont really want to go into great detail but it has hindered my availability to post on here everyday. But enough of that. Had cardio day and shoulders/back/traps over the weekend. I am getting the feeling that lift off is beginning!!!!! I had a busy day Saturday with my oldest sons birthday and you talk about instant energy, well that continues with the PRO-ANABOLIC, I have been most impressed with that throughout the log so far and that started day 1. The constant pump is beginning to show up also, personally I love that feeling. My muscles seem to be fuller, no joint pain, and I can tell the strength gains the past few days which I stated in an earlier post.

DAY 9

WORKOUT

DB OVER HEAD PRESS- 65X10, 65X8,70X6
ARNOLD PRESS 30X10,30X8,30X6
CABLE PULLDOWNS- 3 SETSX10
1 ARM CABLE PULLDOWNS- 2 SETS X10
SIDE LAT RAISE
FRONT LAT RAISE
BENTOVER ROWS DB- 3SETS X 8
BENTOVER ROWS BB 3 SETS X8
DB SHRUGS
BB SHRUGS

DAY 10

WORKOUT

Did 15 min run 5 minute walk 15 min run on treadmill.

crunches 50x8
side crunch 30x5
knee raise 20x3
weighted sit ups

Still have a bit of soreness on the elbow but didnt over do it with shoulder/back/trap day. Kind of kept it light just to make sure I didnt tweak it again but If all goes well Im sure by Tuesday things should be back to normal. I am going to give everything a rest on Monday especially since its back to the hospital to see doctor tuesday morning. Calorie intake is still in the 3500-4000 calorie a day give or take a few here and there. Protein intake is about 250-275g a day. I dont really count carbs but complex carb intake has been up'd since the log started. Weight has fluctuated between 183-185 which is perfect for me. I wasnt expecting much as far as weight gain while on a standalone, but I can tell you fuller muscles and lean abs is what I can see in the mirror.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
DAYS 11-12

Elbow pain is gone workouts are still going great. Weight has went up 2 lbs since beginning of cycle and lean and fuller muscles are evident. My current avatar is from Monday the 11th and I m really impressed with the log so far.

DAY 11

Did absolutely nothing today I had 2 doctors appointments and needed a total day off from everything.

DAY 12 CHEST/TRI'S

BB FLAT BENCH PRESS 205X10, 225X8,
DB FLAT BENCH PRESS 80X10, 90X8
INCLINE DB PRESS 50X10, 60X8, 70X10
DECLINE DB PRESS 70X10,80X8
CABLE CROSSOVERS 60X10,70X10,80X10,90X8,100X6

DIPS 3 SETS BODY WEIGHT
KICK BACKS 20X10, 25X8
WEIGHTED DIPS

75 minutes of straight pain but good pain at that! cals today were dropped I have a UTI infection. so im droppin cals to 3000 a day. Could be a kidney infection but doc says lets see what takes place next few days. Other than lower back pain due to UTI things are great. Pumps are great energy was great as usual since starting the PRO-ANABOL. One thing I have finally encountered is a slight acne on chest and back nothing bad but popping up from time to time. But progress is great.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
DAYS 13 AND 14

DAY 13

Today was just legs/ABS and it was AWESOME!!!! Ive had a mental issue with my legs since October when I slightly tore my hamstring and mcl and I think Im finally getting over it and going harder by the workout.

Heres the workout

WORKOUT

HACK SQUATS 3 SETS X10
DB LUNGES 3 SETS X 10
LEG EXTENSIONS 3 SETS X 10
Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift 2 SETS X12
Lying Leg Curls 3 SETS X 10

HANGING KNEE RAISES
HANGING KNEE RAISES WEIGHTED
CRUNCHES
INCLINE CRUNCHES

DAY 14

MILITARY PRESS 3 SETS X8
DB OVER HEAD PRESS 3 SETS X8
FRONT LAT RAISE 3 SETS 10,8,6
SIDE LAT RAISE 3 SETS 10 8 6
BB BENTOVER ROWS
DB BENTOVER ROWS
1 ARM CABLE PULLDOWNS
BB SHRUGS
DB SHRUGS

2 Great days off workouts, mad pumps great energy and focus. Day 14 kinda worried me felt a little lethargic I hope that goes away. But maybe need to jump up carbs a bit. Wait and see!!!! half way done and I love this product.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
DAYS 15-16

Saturday was a cardio, and light abs. Acne has really picked up now the last 3-4 days, and they arent little ones anymore. I wouldnt say they are everywhere, but i will say the ones I have gotten are big and bad and hurt like a mofo. energy still is uncredible , muscle fullness, has increased for me bigtime. looking leaner and bulkier by the day, Weight was 184 as of the 14th, while my diet has changed a bit since I posted I had bloodwork issues, I have dropped calorie intake to 3000, give or take +-300. Didnt have any lethargic problems over the weekend, but could be to more sleep and les lifting also.

WORKOUT

30 MINUTE ON TREADMILL
15 MIN ON ROWING MAHCINE

HANGING KNEE RAISE25X3
WEIGHTED INCLINE CRUNCH 20X3
3 SET STANDARD CRUNCH 75 X3

DAY 16

FATHERS DAY - DAY OFF DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT A WEIGHT.

I had a goodweekend especially Sunday needed a day off. And catch up on some sleep. Thats one thing that could totally be better since the log started, but I have 3 kids and they come first in my life. Me and my wife work opposite shifts so most of the time my schedule is not the same . there are still more positives then NEG's. The acne I have encountered worries me not the amount but the pain and size of the pimples, mainly on chest and upperback. I havent touched on libdo at all since I started the log I really wanted to see how the half way point would lead me. And lets say its definately a pick me up in that department.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Im sorry to whoever follows this log that its not the most flashy and it maybe be redundant , but its a honest, short to the point kind of log. I hope you guys are enjoying for those who are following it, Sorry to those who want more out of it!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting something much more flashy and glittery! I am very dissapointed in you and in the ENTIRE US Navy! :stick:

GREAT LOG and GREAT WORK!!! :thumbsup:

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
I was expecting something much more flashy and glittery! I am very dissapointed in you and in the ENTIRE US Navy! :stick:

GREAT LOG and GREAT WORK!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks wil appreciate it bro!!!

biggy

biggy

Awards
Keep up the good work! Nice log i like to see the short and to the point ones.

dopedan13

dopedan13

Awards
So I'm about to start taking this stuff on Monday. Does it give you really bad acne cuz you said you were getting some?

dopedan13

dopedan13

Awards
and how many pills do you take and when? cuz the bottle says to take two a day with 12 hours in between taking each one but if i did that i'd have to take one a couple hours after getting up and a couple hours before going to bed.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Sorry Ive been gone a few days for work but still had the chance to lift so here we go for the past 5 days or so...

19th june
WORKOUT

ALT. DB CURLS 35X10, 40X10,45X5
EZ CURLS 70X10, 80X8, 85X5, 60X10
CABLE CURLS WITH BAR 3 SETS X10
HAMMER CURLS 35X10, 40X10

CABLE ROWS 3 SETS X 10
BENTOVER ROWS DB
BB BENT OVER ROWS
DB SHRUGS
BB SHRUGS

20TH JUNE
WORKOUT

FLAT BENCH DB PRESS 90X10,100X7,100X5
DB DECLINE DB PRESS 80X10, 90X10
PEC FLYES 50X10 3 SETS
CABLE CROSSOVERS, 4 SETS X2 DIFFERENT ANGLES

WEIGHTED DIPS
TRICEP ROPE PULLDOWNS
KICKBACKS

21ST JUNE
30 LIGHT RUN ON TREADMILL
15 MIN ON ROWING MACHINE

HANGING KNEE RAISE
CRUNCHES

22ND JUNE

WORKOUT

NONE DAY OFF

23RD JUNE
WORKOUT

DB MILITARY PRESS 60X10, 65X10,70X10
SIDE LAT RAISE
FRONT LAT RAISE
SHOULDER PRESS ON MACHINE

HACK SQUATS
DB LUNGES
LEG CURLS
STANDARD SQUAT

CRUNCHES
REV CRUNCH
WEIGHTED CRUNCH

Workouts all week were great. Energy is at an alltime high since starting the log. Acne has subsided slightly but still there. The Hotel pool and ocean water has helped in that aspect. Seems appetite has picked up in week 3. Only thing really concerned me was feelking real lethargic all week. Something to really keep my eye on. But 1 week left on the log and still am very impressed. Weight has fluctuated from 182-186 while on log but maintains pretty stable around the 184 range. But muscles are alot fuller looks like I put on some mass considering I have taken 1/2 an inch off my waste and down a whole percentage point on my bodyfat.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
So I'm about to start taking this stuff on Monday. Does it give you really bad acne cuz you said you were getting some?

The acne kicked in for me in the 2nd week, it wasnt alot but the ones I got were a good size and real deep.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
and how many pills do you take and when? cuz the bottle says to take two a day with 12 hours in between taking each one but if i did that i'd have to take one a couple hours after getting up and a couple hours before going to bed.

I take 2 pills a day but I dont space them out to what the bottle says. I like to space them out 8-10 hours apart because if its taken to late in the evening it will keep you up and getting to sleep is not pleasant.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Have you taken any measurements since you started you log?
chest has increased 1/4 of an inch same as with arms. Hamstrings and calves have increase just under a 1/4.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Well I have to apaologize for my lack of being on here but Like I said in my opeing post on this log I am in the US Navy and I have been called out to sea. so the last 10 days or so have been really busy and I havent had time to log on here but I write down all my workouts regardless if I was doing a log or not so I have everything and my final summary but I wont have after pictures to show I am sorry and apologize for that but that its out of my hands since I am using a GOV computer.

WORKOUTS:

24TH JUNE

ALT DB CURLS 45X5, 40X10, 35X8
EZ CURL BAR 85X10, 75X8, 65X6
PREACHER CURL DB 35X10, 35X7, 30X6
CABLE CURLS (BAR) 80X10, 90X9, 100X8

CABLE ROWS 3 SETS
BENTOVER ROWS DB
BB BENT OVER ROWS
DB SHRUGS
BB SHRUGS

25TH JUNE

FLAT BENCH PRESS(SMITH MACHINE) 135X12, 165X8, 190X8, 205X7
DB BENCH PRESS 80X10, 90X10, 90X7
PEC FLYES 45X10, 50X10, 55X7

KICK BACKS 3 SETS 25X10
DIPS (MACHINE) 180X10, 225X10, 245X6
OVERHEAD EXT. 3 SETS

CRUNCH(STANDARD) 3 SETS 50X3 60 SEC REST.
HANG KNEE RAISE 2 SETS
DECLINE BENCH (CRUNCH) 3 SETS WEIGHTED 25X3

26TH

CARDIO AND ABS

20 MIN. ON ROWING MACHINE
15 TREADMILL RUN/WALK

3 SETS SITUPS WITH MED. BALL
2 SETS CRUNCHES

27TH DAY OFF

28TH JUNE

DB LUNGES
LEG CURLS
STANDARD SQUAT
HACK SQUATS

BB SHOULDER PRESS(SMITH MACHINE) 100X10, 135X8, 150X6
DB SHOULER PRESS 60X10, 60X6, 70X6
CABLE PULL DOWNS 3 SETSX10
1 ARM CABLE PULLDOWNS 3 SETS 10,8,6

BB ROWS 3 SETS 10,8,6
DB ROWS 60X10,65X8, 70X5
CABLE ROWS 3 SETS 10,8,6

29TH JUNE (LAST DAY)

EZ CURL BAR 80X10,70X10,60X10,50X10
DB HAMMER CURLS 40X10,40X7,45X5
DB CURLS INCLINE 35X10,30X7,25X10
CABLE CURLS ALT 3 SETS 10,8,6

STAND CRUNCH 3 SETSX50. 60 SEC. REST
HANG KNEE RAISE 3 SETS X 20
WEIGHTED KNEE RAISE 2 SETS X 10

SUMMARY

After 30 days of the log i am completely impressed with PRO-ANABOL. I will talk about the PRO's first:

Increased energy
Increased focus
Muscle Fullness'
Pumps

The first thing I encountered while doing the log was instant energy which caused me to change up my doseage times from 12 hors to 8. The instant energy would hit fast and end hard. Focus in the gym was great almost every workout regardless of what I had going on in my personal life something I really enjoyed be4cause the gym has alwys been MY TIME. 3rd is the muscle fullness, which really hit me about day 10 and it really became freaky for me, showing fullness and striations I didnt know I had. And Last the PUMPS. Pumps during the log were real nice especially in the beginning, then I think my body just got use to it and it just became natural to have the pumps all day long and the nasty hurting pumps while during a workout which is the feeling I love.

Now like in most supps there are PRO's and CON's and yes I did have some duting the log and here they are:

DOSEAGE TIMES- (12 hours killed me till i changed it to 8)
LETHARGY- Half way during the log this hit me as soon as the first hours was complete PRO-ANABOL made me crash real hard from middle to end.
ACNE- Acne became a problem during the Log which is something I hate. I stated earlier in the log the acne was bad as in quantity but in soreness and size which was the case throughout the cycle. Chest upper and Lower back got hit. Along with back on the head along hairline.

Overall: I was real please with PA. I would probably never use it as just a standalone but it was a great experience to try and see its benefits by itself. But rating this out of a possible 10 I would give it an 8. My weight never stayed the same during the log it fluctuated throughout but I wasnt expecting to gain any major lbs. As of the final day I was 185 lbs, very lean and full. Dropped 2 BF% points which was great because I was pushing my calories then dropped a bit and pushed again near the end I never went below 3000, and never above 4300. Water weight (bloat) was never an issue while on the log. And appetite was hit and miss depending on me so Im not sure if PA affected that or not. I would like to thank everyone who followed my log and especially to ALRI reps for choosing me and my apology's out to you guys as well for my lack of posting the last week or so but the Navy called and I didnt have a choice and I hope that doesnt hinder my chances in the future for being selected, but if it does I understand. Hope you all Enjoyed the log thanks again for following along.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Great Job E! I noticed a lot of the same things you did! Happy Independence Day and thank you again for your sacrifice! Stay safe!