t3h sexy time with Aspire36

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

t3h sexy time with Aspire36

First off I would like to thank Dave and PAL for allowing me to test Aspire36. Dave contacted me and asked if I would test this product out, because of my sexy time prowess was leaked and circulated the masses via the internet. Okay, so a little hyperbole, but nonetheless I received a liquid cap of Aspire36.

I am a very skeptical person but at the same time, PAL is a great company so I wanted to make sure I gave a non-basis review. Being a cerebral person that I am, I than thought to myself what if these fockers sent me a placebo? I could envision Dave and the rest of his cohorts at PAL’s HQ laughing their asses off that they sent me a birth control pill, and that I am singing from the roof tops that I was pumping all night like a pr0n star…

With that being said, I started coming up with my expectations of what I expected from Aspire36. I set my goals low. I just wanted to get hard. After striking out Sunday night taking forever to get aroused, I could keep the arousal up. A couple of nights later that did change, my libido did skyrocket back-up. So, I raised my expectations and wanted to get real hard.

I popped my cap at 9:15pm, after a long strenuous day on AM errrr at work. I had been planting the seed all day long. Calling the lil lady up, and telling her how beautiful she is. Just complimenting her overall appearance, and give a little boost to her ego. She really did not pay attention to my comments, but once I mentioned the word shopping. Her attention was all mine. Next thing you know she is talking dirty to me and started telling me what she wanted to do…

10:15pm the lil lady and I were in our bedroom. She was trying on her new outfits, and as she was undressing, dressing, undressing, dressing, it started to turn me on. She finally jumped into bed and I was already ready to go. I was nice and firm, but I was trying to see if it was harder than usual, but was interrupted when the lil lady asked if I was going to put it in her or stand there staring at my pennis all night???

So as we engaged in coitus, is when I really started to feel the difference. It seemed like each pump was giving me a pump. This intensified the feeling. So as my confidence rose I started testing my boundaries and her flexibility. She noticed the extra-strength hard-on and commented on how hard I was and how good it felt.

Stamina wise it felt good, except when I started cramping up, damn Clenbuterol and Retain 2. I actually felt a lot more stimulated, but controllable. After I was done it was lights out. And when I woke up in the morning, the morning wood fairy had sprinkled some morning wood dust on me. Usually when I get morning wood, I would say it would be about 75-80% hard, but this morning it was about 105%.

Overall my pennis would give Aspire36 a nice standing salute!!! It made me feel powerful and virile, the only downside, I can’t wait to get me some more.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    First off I would like to thank Dave and PAL for allowing me to test Aspire36. Dave contacted me and asked if I would test this product out, because of my sexy time prowess was leaked and circulated the masses via the internet. Okay, so a little hyperbole, but nonetheless I received a liquid cap of Aspire36.

I am a very skeptical person but at the same time, PAL is a great company so I wanted to make sure I gave a non-basis review. Being a cerebral person that I am, I than thought to myself what if these fockers sent me a placebo? I could envision Dave and the rest of his cohorts at PAL’s HQ laughing their asses off that they sent me a birth control pill, and that I am singing from the roof tops that I was pumping all night like a pr0n star…

With that being said, I started coming up with my expectations of what I expected from Aspire36. I set my goals low. I just wanted to get hard. After striking out Sunday night taking forever to get aroused, I could keep the arousal up. A couple of nights later that did change, my libido did skyrocket back-up. So, I raised my expectations and wanted to get real hard.

I popped my cap at 9:15pm, after a long strenuous day on AM errrr at work. I had been planting the seed all day long. Calling the lil lady up, and telling her how beautiful she is. Just complimenting her overall appearance, and give a little boost to her ego. She really did not pay attention to my comments, but once I mentioned the word shopping. Her attention was all mine. Next thing you know she is talking dirty to me and started telling me what she wanted to do…

10:15pm the lil lady and I were in our bedroom. She was trying on her new outfits, and as she was undressing, dressing, undressing, dressing, it started to turn me on. She finally jumped into bed and I was already ready to go. I was nice and firm, but I was trying to see if it was harder than usual, but was interrupted when the lil lady asked if I was going to put it in her or stand there staring at my pennis all night???

So as we engaged in coitus, is when I really started to feel the difference. It seemed like each pump was giving me a pump. This intensified the feeling. So as my confidence rose I started testing my boundaries and her flexibility. She noticed the extra-strength hard-on and commented on how hard I was and how good it felt.

Stamina wise it felt good, except when I started cramping up, damn Clenbuterol and Retain 2. I actually felt a lot more stimulated, but controllable. After I was done it was lights out. And when I woke up in the morning, the morning wood fairy had sprinkled some morning wood dust on me. Usually when I get morning wood, I would say it would be about 75-80% hard, but this morning it was about 105%.

Overall my pennis would give Aspire36 a nice standing salute!!! It made me feel powerful and virile, the only downside, I can’t wait to get me some more.
    Oh no my virgin eyes.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Oh no my virgin eyes.
    Speaking of eyes, I think PAL should send a free pair of safety glasses with each bottle of Aspire36, because someone is going to get an eye poked out
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

....cramping up lol....

great review and entertaining too you should log something itd be a nice read.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

GREAT Review man!!!! Glad you liked it!!!!!

Placebo?... haahahah im sneaky, but not that sneaky.

Hahahah ill add the safety goggels to the list.

So far, I have requests for:
    Hand towels
    a Beach towel
    safety glasses
    goggels
    and one night with the aspire36 model from the ad
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%

Speaking of eyes, I think PAL should send a free pair of safety glasses with each bottle of Aspire36, because someone is going to get an eye poked out
    Yeah, wouldn't want to get a gob of love goo in your eye now would you.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you mean to tell me the birth control pill worked?????

Awesome review !!...entertaining...yet got the point across!..i like it...
    john
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    and one night with the aspire36 model from the ad
    1 night??...i love her...
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    1 night??...i love her...
    git off her john... leave me and my bride alone
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.66%

git off her john... leave me and my bride alone
    You guys are both suckers.....she's been living with me for the past month...and by living, I mean having sex
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    You guys are both suckers.....she's been living with me for the past month...and by living, I mean having sex
    wait.. how do virgins have sex... now im confused

(ahhh revenge is sweet )
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    haha..you guys are funny....really...leave my women alone!!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ....cramping up lol....

great review and entertaining too you should log something itd be a nice read.
    Thanks.

I will be loggin 3-AD once I get back from Mexico...
  14. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%

That's not a sexy female model.... that's a man, baby!

Add cold bottled water to the supply list.

Good review bro. Was there any noticeable time when it kikced in.... i.e. mentally knowing, oh it's working, other than when you got down to it?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

TMI.. this sounds like a conversion a woman has with her best friend.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

haha..you guys are funny....really...leave my women alone!!
    *named changed for privacy* is a real sweet girl. I enjoyed the tender moments we shared together, but she was just too clingy...

I couldn't go to the store without her blowin' up my pager. Leaving me txt msg's saying '038 2 06 5537' followed by '911 911 911 911'
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    That's not a sexy female model.... that's a man, baby!

Add cold bottled water to the supply list.

Good review bro. Was there any noticeable time when it kikced in.... i.e. mentally knowing, oh it's working, other than when you got down to it?
    Around the 30+ minute mark I could sense it creeping in. So, around an hour later I knew it was go time.

And I still feel it 16 hours later. I walk around with more of a pump feeling, and at times almost feel like a teenager again.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    TMI.. this sounds like a conversion a woman has with her best friend.
    Sorry bro.

Aspire36, boom, bam, bang, DING!

Better?
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

Sorry bro.

Better?
    hahaha
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry bro.

Better?
    let's get to the knitty gritty!
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  21. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.37%

This was one hell of a review. I am jacked to get some.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    This was one hell of a review. I am jacked to get some.
    It's good stuff. Each time I go to the bathroom, I have to be careful or else I will end up rubbing one out...
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

It's good stuff. Each time I go to the bathroom, I have to be careful or else I will end up rubbing one out...
    haha....too much detail??..naawwwww
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

you mean to tell me the birth control pill worked?????

Awesome review !!...entertaining...yet got the point across!..i like it...
    john

That explains the craving to cuddle afterwards...
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

haha....too much detail??..naawwwww
    Nah. Too much detail would have been about the finger painting I did after I was done...Albeit, you would need a ultraviolet light to see my masterpiece anyhow...
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

Nah. Too much detail would have been about the finger painting I did after I was done...Albeit, you would need a ultraviolet light to see my masterpiece anyhow...
    LOL hahahahahahah man thats sick hahahhahahahahah
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

LOL hahahahahahah man thats sick hahahhahahahahah
    Well let's say I have even a greater profound respect for the sistine chapel.

Daymn my neck hurts....
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

When I arrived home I gave the lil lady a hug. She rubbed up against me and gave my junk a little pat down, and bam it was GO time. To bad we had a soccer banquet to go to.

So, we get home and 24 hours later, after taking Aspire36, it was still working. I was pumped up ready to go, but I figured I would watch the remaining few minutes of the Pistons -v Cavs game. Two overtimes later, I was still ready to go

I trotted upstairs into the bedroom, and the b1tch went to sleep

So, I flop down into bed to be noticed and start tossing in turning, but to no avail. So, finally I had to get up and went to the bathroom and hoped into the shower, and just ended up roughing up the ol' suspect...
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.95%

When I arrived home I gave the lil lady a hug. She rubbed up against me and gave my junk a little pat down, and bam it was GO time. To bad we had a soccer banquet to go to.

So, we get home and 24 hours later, after taking Aspire36, it was still working. I was pumped up ready to go, but I figured I would watch the remaining few minutes of the Pistons -v Cavs game. Two overtimes later, I was still ready to go

I trotted upstairs into the bedroom, and the b1tch went to sleep

So, I flop down into bed to be noticed and start tossing in turning, but to no avail. So, finally I had to get up and went to the bathroom and hoped into the shower, and just ended up roughing up the ol' suspect...

hahah... the first few times i took it, i had the same problem... we went once early in the evening, and then had a marathon session that night, she fell asleep and i was sitting there poking her for about 20 mins trying to wake her up.

I even started molesting her at around 4am while i was half asleep.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

...she fell asleep and i was sitting there poking her for about 20 mins trying to wake her up.

I even started molesting her at around 4am while i was half asleep.

what men go through to get some pie
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This thread had me laughing my ass off. Im happy thats it works that well. I need somethin strong to wake me up again.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    This thread had me laughing my ass off. Im happy thats it works that well. I need somethin strong to wake me up again.
    it will have you getting jiggy in no time...
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

it will have you getting jiggy in no time...
    during which hours of the 36 were they the most pronounced?
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

during which hours of the 36 were they the most pronounced?
    The 1st 24 or so. After the first night, I woke 'up' literally and went to bed 'up'...

So, you can take this on the weekend and rock the whole weekend with no problem.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

Talking

The 1st 24 or so. After the first night, I woke 'up' literally and went to bed 'up'...

So, you can take this on the weekend and rock the whole weekend with no problem.
    So your hard all the time? how can u live like that? I dont care i would.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%

So your hard all the time? how can u live like that? I dont care i would.
    Well, not 24/7 but erections are on call and can just happen in an instant...but yeah you are right, I was loving it and no complaints
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

Well, not 24/7 but erections are on call and can just happen in an instant...but yeah you are right, I was loving it and no complaints
    youre getting me more and more and more excited about this. im gonna go if i dont get some soon.
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.76%

i just got busted for being on this website at work because my uncontrollable laughter brought my boss into my office..this thread is HILARIOUS
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    i just got busted for being on this website at work because my uncontrollable laughter brought my boss into my office..this thread is HILARIOUS
    woah thats eary. the same exact thing happened to me.
  40. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%

haha...nice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 05:40 PM
  2. first time with dbol
    By tribal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8