t3h sexy time with Aspire36

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
First off I would like to thank Dave and PAL for allowing me to test Aspire36. Dave contacted me and asked if I would test this product out, because of my sexy time prowess was leaked and circulated the masses via the internet. Okay, so a little hyperbole, but nonetheless I received a liquid cap of Aspire36.

I am a very skeptical person but at the same time, PAL is a great company so I wanted to make sure I gave a non-basis review. Being a cerebral person that I am, I than thought to myself what if these fockers sent me a placebo? I could envision Dave and the rest of his cohorts at PAL’s HQ laughing their asses off that they sent me a birth control pill, and that I am singing from the roof tops that I was pumping all night like a pr0n star…

With that being said, I started coming up with my expectations of what I expected from Aspire36. I set my goals low. I just wanted to get hard. After striking out Sunday night taking forever to get aroused, I could keep the arousal up. A couple of nights later that did change, my libido did skyrocket back-up. So, I raised my expectations and wanted to get real hard.

I popped my cap at 9:15pm, after a long strenuous day on AM errrr at work. I had been planting the seed all day long. Calling the lil lady up, and telling her how beautiful she is. Just complimenting her overall appearance, and give a little boost to her ego. She really did not pay attention to my comments, but once I mentioned the word shopping. Her attention was all mine. Next thing you know she is talking dirty to me and started telling me what she wanted to do…

10:15pm the lil lady and I were in our bedroom. She was trying on her new outfits, and as she was undressing, dressing, undressing, dressing, it started to turn me on. She finally jumped into bed and I was already ready to go. I was nice and firm, but I was trying to see if it was harder than usual, but was interrupted when the lil lady asked if I was going to put it in her or stand there staring at my pennis all night???

So as we engaged in coitus, is when I really started to feel the difference. It seemed like each pump was giving me a pump. This intensified the feeling. So as my confidence rose I started testing my boundaries and her flexibility. She noticed the extra-strength hard-on and commented on how hard I was and how good it felt.

Stamina wise it felt good, except when I started cramping up, damn Clenbuterol and Retain 2. I actually felt a lot more stimulated, but controllable. After I was done it was lights out. And when I woke up in the morning, the morning wood fairy had sprinkled some morning wood dust on me. Usually when I get morning wood, I would say it would be about 75-80% hard, but this morning it was about 105%.

Overall my pennis would give Aspire36 a nice standing salute!!! It made me feel powerful and virile, the only downside, I can’t wait to get me some more. :stick:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to thank Dave and PAL for allowing me to test Aspire36. Dave contacted me and asked if I would test this product out, because of my sexy time prowess was leaked and circulated the masses via the internet. Okay, so a little hyperbole, but nonetheless I received a liquid cap of Aspire36.

I am a very skeptical person but at the same time, PAL is a great company so I wanted to make sure I gave a non-basis review. Being a cerebral person that I am, I than thought to myself what if these fockers sent me a placebo? I could envision Dave and the rest of his cohorts at PAL’s HQ laughing their asses off that they sent me a birth control pill, and that I am singing from the roof tops that I was pumping all night like a pr0n star…

With that being said, I started coming up with my expectations of what I expected from Aspire36. I set my goals low. I just wanted to get hard. After striking out Sunday night taking forever to get aroused, I could keep the arousal up. A couple of nights later that did change, my libido did skyrocket back-up. So, I raised my expectations and wanted to get real hard.

I popped my cap at 9:15pm, after a long strenuous day on AM errrr at work. I had been planting the seed all day long. Calling the lil lady up, and telling her how beautiful she is. Just complimenting her overall appearance, and give a little boost to her ego. She really did not pay attention to my comments, but once I mentioned the word shopping. Her attention was all mine. Next thing you know she is talking dirty to me and started telling me what she wanted to do…

10:15pm the lil lady and I were in our bedroom. She was trying on her new outfits, and as she was undressing, dressing, undressing, dressing, it started to turn me on. She finally jumped into bed and I was already ready to go. I was nice and firm, but I was trying to see if it was harder than usual, but was interrupted when the lil lady asked if I was going to put it in her or stand there staring at my pennis all night???

So as we engaged in coitus, is when I really started to feel the difference. It seemed like each pump was giving me a pump. This intensified the feeling. So as my confidence rose I started testing my boundaries and her flexibility. She noticed the extra-strength hard-on and commented on how hard I was and how good it felt.

Stamina wise it felt good, except when I started cramping up, damn Clenbuterol and Retain 2. I actually felt a lot more stimulated, but controllable. After I was done it was lights out. And when I woke up in the morning, the morning wood fairy had sprinkled some morning wood dust on me. Usually when I get morning wood, I would say it would be about 75-80% hard, but this morning it was about 105%.

Overall my pennis would give Aspire36 a nice standing salute!!! It made me feel powerful and virile, the only downside, I can’t wait to get me some more. :stick:
Oh no my virgin eyes. :blink:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Oh no my virgin eyes. :blink:
Speaking of eyes, I think PAL should send a free pair of safety glasses with each bottle of Aspire36, because someone is going to get an eye poked out :stick:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
....cramping up lol....

great review and entertaining too you should log something itd be a nice read.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
GREAT Review man!!!! Glad you liked it!!!!!

Placebo?... haahahah im sneaky, but not that sneaky.

Hahahah ill add the safety goggels to the list.

So far, I have requests for:
Hand towels
a Beach towel
safety glasses
goggels
and one night with the aspire36 model from the ad

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of eyes, I think PAL should send a free pair of safety glasses with each bottle of Aspire36, because someone is going to get an eye poked out :stick:
Yeah, wouldn't want to get a gob of love goo in your eye now would you.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

you mean to tell me the birth control pill worked?????:toofunny:

Awesome review !!...entertaining...yet got the point across!..i like it...
john

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
You guys are both suckers.....she's been living with me for the past month...and by living, I mean having sex ;)
wait.. how do virgins have sex... now im confused :blink:

(ahhh revenge is sweet:woohoo: )

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That's not a sexy female model.... that's a man, baby!

Add cold bottled water to the supply list.

Good review bro. Was there any noticeable time when it kikced in.... i.e. mentally knowing, oh it's working, other than when you got down to it?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
TMI.. this sounds like a conversion a woman has with her best friend. :blink:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
haha..you guys are funny....really...leave my women alone!!:twisted:
*named changed for privacy* is a real sweet girl. I enjoyed the tender moments we shared together, but she was just too clingy...

I couldn't go to the store without her blowin' up my pager. Leaving me txt msg's saying '038 2 06 5537' followed by '911 911 911 911'

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That's not a sexy female model.... that's a man, baby!

Add cold bottled water to the supply list.

Good review bro. Was there any noticeable time when it kikced in.... i.e. mentally knowing, oh it's working, other than when you got down to it?
Around the 30+ minute mark I could sense it creeping in. So, around an hour later I knew it was go time.

And I still feel it 16 hours later. I walk around with more of a pump feeling, and at times almost feel like a teenager again.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This was one hell of a review. I am jacked to get some.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
you mean to tell me the birth control pill worked?????:toofunny:

Awesome review !!...entertaining...yet got the point across!..i like it...
john
:rant:

That explains the craving to cuddle afterwards...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
haha....too much detail??..naawwwww
Nah. Too much detail would have been about the finger painting I did after I was done...Albeit, you would need a ultraviolet light to see my masterpiece anyhow...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Nah. Too much detail would have been about the finger painting I did after I was done...Albeit, you would need a ultraviolet light to see my masterpiece anyhow...
LOL hahahahahahah man thats sick hahahhahahahahah

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
When I arrived home I gave the lil lady a hug. She rubbed up against me and gave my junk a little pat down, and bam it was GO time. To bad we had a soccer banquet to go to.

So, we get home and 24 hours later, after taking Aspire36, it was still working. I was pumped up ready to go, but I figured I would watch the remaining few minutes of the Pistons -v Cavs game. Two overtimes later, I was still ready to go :whip:

I trotted upstairs into the bedroom, and :jaw: the b1tch went to sleep :frustrate

So, I flop down into bed to be noticed and start tossing in turning, but to no avail. So, finally I had to get up and went to the bathroom and hoped into the shower, and just ended up roughing up the ol' suspect...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
When I arrived home I gave the lil lady a hug. She rubbed up against me and gave my junk a little pat down, and bam it was GO time. To bad we had a soccer banquet to go to.

So, we get home and 24 hours later, after taking Aspire36, it was still working. I was pumped up ready to go, but I figured I would watch the remaining few minutes of the Pistons -v Cavs game. Two overtimes later, I was still ready to go :whip:

I trotted upstairs into the bedroom, and :jaw: the b1tch went to sleep :frustrate

So, I flop down into bed to be noticed and start tossing in turning, but to no avail. So, finally I had to get up and went to the bathroom and hoped into the shower, and just ended up roughing up the ol' suspect...

hahah... the first few times i took it, i had the same problem... we went once early in the evening, and then had a marathon session that night, she fell asleep and i was sitting there poking her for about 20 mins trying to wake her up. :frustrate

I even started molesting her at around 4am while i was half asleep.:whip:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
...she fell asleep and i was sitting there poking her for about 20 mins trying to wake her up. :frustrate

I even started molesting her at around 4am while i was half asleep.:whip:
:toofunny:

what men go through to get some pie :food:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread had me laughing my ass off. Im happy thats it works that well. I need somethin strong to wake me up again.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
during which hours of the 36 were they the most pronounced?
The 1st 24 or so. After the first night, I woke 'up' literally and went to bed 'up'...

So, you can take this on the weekend and rock the whole weekend with no problem.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1st 24 or so. After the first night, I woke 'up' literally and went to bed 'up'...

So, you can take this on the weekend and rock the whole weekend with no problem.
So your hard all the time? how can u live like that? I dont care i would.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So your hard all the time? how can u live like that? I dont care i would.
Well, not 24/7 but erections are on call and can just happen in an instant...but yeah you are right, I was loving it and no complaints :woohoo:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, not 24/7 but erections are on call and can just happen in an instant...but yeah you are right, I was loving it and no complaints :woohoo:
youre getting me more and more and more excited about this. im gonna go :fool2: if i dont get some soon.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:​
i just got busted for being on this website at work because my uncontrollable laughter brought my boss into my office..this thread is HILARIOUS

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got busted for being on this website at work because my uncontrollable laughter brought my boss into my office..this thread is HILARIOUS
woah thats eary. the same exact thing happened to me.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Just get the boss signed up for some Aspire36 samples, and I am sure you will get a raise, no pun intended...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just get the boss signed up for some Aspire36 samples, and I am sure you will get a raise, no pun intended...
HAHHAHAHHAH.. Your boss is going to murder his chick!! :saw:

I expect a raise for you shortly from your boss..hahahhahhah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAHHAHAHHAH.. Your boss is going to murder his chick!! :saw:

I expect a raise for you shortly from your boss..hahahhahhah
lets just hope his bosses 'raise' isnt for him.