Lift's AX HX2/MFX/R2 log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    missed this one somehow.........

    looking good! along for the ride!
    hey thanks mace...glad to see ya here. feel free to put your 2 cents in whenever, as they are much appreciated!

  2. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    wow i've been slackin on my updates pretty bad...i've been pretty busy lately but i have a few logs i need to post..hopefully i'll squeeze them in today
  3. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Day 7 Dosage
    HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MFX - 4/cap per day every 6 hrs
    R2 - 1/cap pre w/o ... 1/cap post w/o
    RPM - 5/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MultiV - 1/cap AM ... 1/cap post w/o


    Day 7 Workout - Chest and Calves
    Weighed in at 191. I hope this is muscel gains in my weight!!

    Chest

    Iso Wide Decline Press (6lb start)
    115lb - 6
    115lb - 6
    125lb - 6
    135lb - 6


    Peck Deck
    130lb - 12
    160lb - 6
    190lb - 6
    220lb - 6

    Decline DB Flies
    22.5lb - 6
    30lb - 6
    40lb - 6
    45lb - 6

    Flat DB Bench
    55lb - 6
    65lb - 6
    75lb - 6
    80lb - 6
    i wish i had a work out partner- i could kill some 90's haha

    Flat DB Fly
    35lb - 6
    40lb - 6
    45lb - 6
    45lb - 6

    Cable Crossovers
    40lb - 6
    50lb - 6
    50lb - 6
    60lb - 6



    Calves

    Toes outward standing
    115lb - 10
    115lb - 10
    130lb - 10
    145lb - 10

    Toes outward seated
    110lb - 10
    120lb - 10
    130lb - 10
    140lb - 10
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Day 9 Dosage
    HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MFX - 4/cap per day every 6 hrs
    R2 - 1/cap pre w/o ... 1/cap post w/o
    RPM - 5/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MultiV - 1/cap AM ... 1/cap post w/o


    Day 9 Workout - Bi's and Forearms
    Weighed in at 190. I think i'm going to stop weighing myself, im looking good in the mirror- so i'm gonna go off that!

    Bi's

    Standing straight bar curl (wide grip)
    70lb - 6
    80lb - 6
    90lb - 6
    100lb - 6


    DB Hammer curls alternating
    40lb - 6
    40lb - 6
    45lb - 6
    45lb - 6

    Seated curved bar preacher curls close grip
    60lb - 6
    60lb - 6
    70lb - 6
    80lb - 6

    Seated machine curls close grip
    55lb - 7
    65lb - 7
    75lb - 6
    90lb - 4

    Standing high cable single arm single arm at a time

    20lb - 6
    25lb - 6
    25lb - 6
    30lb - 7



    Forearms

    Reverse curls
    50lb - 6
    50lb - 6
    50b - 6
    50b - 6

    two other w/o's i dont know the names of

    i'm feeling so good. RPM is def. making me an animal in the gym- i think i found my groove with 5/caps...i MAY try 6 to see what can happen. as far as everything else is going i'm looking real good and feeling awesome. i'm getting compliments alot so :borat voice: very nice!
  5. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    today is day 12 and is shouler and tri's day..havent done these yet on this stack so we'll see how it goes
  6. Registered User
    gitrdone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    103

    Hell yeah! Well 7 days turned into about 4 and my order arrived today but too late to start at the moment. Might start tomorrow or maybe wait until Monday.. it's too tempting to wait tho I think so gonna sort out a dosage schedule tonight. Will probably do a log and going to keep up with yours as well so watch out for it too. Good luck!
  7. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by gitrdone View Post
    Hell yeah! Well 7 days turned into about 4 and my order arrived today but too late to start at the moment. Might start tomorrow or maybe wait until Monday.. it's too tempting to wait tho I think so gonna sort out a dosage schedule tonight. Will probably do a log and going to keep up with yours as well so watch out for it too. Good luck!

    that's awesome..i know when all my stuff got here i was so tempted to swallow half the bottle and get goin! lol, i read so much the anticipation was KILLING me! if you do a log send me a link, i'll def follow along and see how things are going. just fyi..if you're looking for more detail or dosing schedules or anything more involved with this stack they have a bunch of logs over at http://www.anabolicx.com/home.html...just look around in the forums and stuff. great info over there. gl man- dont forget to gimme a link if you log it! thanks for followin along too
  8. Registered User
    gitrdone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    103

    Ok, I'm doing it.. tomorrow haha. Anyways, heres a link to my log.. going to try and keep it updated. gitrdone's HX2/MFX/R2/RPM 4-week cycle
  9. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Well today is day 22, which is also the first day of week 4. (i may have been off a day on previous post, lol, but i just double check my books) i haven't been posting much because i've just been really busy with trying to get a new job and i purchased a new truck..blah. BUT none the less- i have been in the gym! I have noticed sooo many strength gains its just mezmerizing! i have a few new physical gains that i can see here and there, but i would LOVE for my mass gains to be just as prominent as my strength gains (any suggestions?). i dont have anything negative to say about the stack as of yet...i've always been prone for acne spurts so i wouldnt be able to tell if this stack causes it or not..i can say i havent had an increase in acne. my libido is running normal- after reading around here that may be a little different as most people experience high levels of libido, but im ok with it. with the start of week 4 i have changes dosages again, as follows:


    HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MFX - 4/caps even spread through the day
    R2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
    RPM - 1/cap AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MultiV - 1/cap AM ... 1/cap post w/o

    that's a total of 6/caps hx2, 6/caps r2, 4/caps mfx, 6/caps RPM

    i am also going to try and clean up my diet a little better and eat just a little bit more...i've been slacking on the shakes which im going to really nail down

    im not going to do any measurements or anything yet as i still plan on doing all 12 weeks. i ordered another bottle of hx2 and r2 today but i may need one more of each and one more of mfx...kinda spendy when it boils down but satisfaction is priceless!!
  10. Registered User
    gitrdone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    Well today is day 22, which is also the first day of week 4. (i may have been off a day on previous post, lol, but i just double check my books) i haven't been posting much because i've just been really busy with trying to get a new job and i purchased a new truck..blah. BUT none the less- i have been in the gym! I have noticed sooo many strength gains its just mezmerizing! i have a few new physical gains that i can see here and there, but i would LOVE for my mass gains to be just as prominent as my strength gains (any suggestions?). i dont have anything negative to say about the stack as of yet...i've always been prone for acne spurts so i wouldnt be able to tell if this stack causes it or not..i can say i havent had an increase in acne. my libido is running normal- after reading around here that may be a little different as most people experience high levels of libido, but im ok with it. with the start of week 4 i have changes dosages again, as follows:


    HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MFX - 4/caps even spread through the day
    R2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
    RPM - 1/cap AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o
    MultiV - 1/cap AM ... 1/cap post w/o

    that's a total of 6/caps hx2, 6/caps r2, 4/caps mfx, 6/caps RPM

    i am also going to try and clean up my diet a little better and eat just a little bit more...i've been slacking on the shakes which im going to really nail down

    im not going to do any measurements or anything yet as i still plan on doing all 12 weeks. i ordered another bottle of hx2 and r2 today but i may need one more of each and one more of mfx...kinda spendy when it boils down but satisfaction is priceless!!
    Damn, bumping that stack up to max potential huh? Well, sounds great so far, was wondering where you went.. it's been a while since we heard from you. Congrats on the strength gains, that's what I am seeing right now with a little bit of mass but then again I am only on week 2. I will probably be moving into an 8 week program after next week if I decide on it so let us know if this increased dosage shows much affect. Really wondering how that r2 is gonna react, would be great if it got rid of fat twice as fat with the increased dosage!
  11. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by gitrdone View Post
    Really wondering how that r2 is gonna react, would be great if it got rid of fat twice as fat with the increased dosage!
    i am praying to the weight lifting gods for that very effect! hah...honestly, i look good...but i have so much just useless little fat everywhere that if i could get off i'd be a chizzled beefcake! :bb3:
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Quote Originally Posted by gitrdone View Post
    Really wondering how that r2 is gonna react, would be great if it got rid of fat twice as fat with the increased dosage!
    you didn't hear it from me............................ ......BUT..................... .......it should!
  13. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    today is day 27...havin alot of fun on this stack. i'm still noticing very high levels of strength gain but i still need to figure out how to add on the mass...thats what im really looking for right now is to just balloon up. i'm still taking the same dosages- i havent noticed any changes yet, i was hoping i would. maybe i should bump mfx to like 6/caps a day..anyone have any suggestions on that?
  14. Registered User
    gitrdone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    103

    Thats the "safest" max dosage I suppose.. go for it! Also, to add to your problem, I am seeing kind of the same results.. strength for sure and definitely becoming leaner but not much MASS that really shows. I think it has to do with the retain from what I have read, after all it is a leaning agent and most threads I have read about gaining mass on this stack leave out the retain. Perhaps you could drop that for the next 4 weeks and see if there are any results or just cut it to 1/day and see if you get anywhere. I was looking for mass at first but now I really like how lean and more cut I am becoming, hell I got some abs poking through pretty good now! I've been taking 3/day of the r2 the whole way so far though. Good luck!
  15. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PPPPPPPPPP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AA
    :
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    today is day 27...havin alot of fun on this stack. i'm still noticing very high levels of strength gain but i still need to figure out how to add on the mass...thats what im really looking for right now is to just balloon up. i'm still taking the same dosages- i havent noticed any changes yet, i was hoping i would. maybe i should bump mfx to like 6/caps a day..anyone have any suggestions on that?
    you can go up to 6, i have done it, i find 5 is actually the best dose!

    try to add 300 or so more cals in. how much protein are you consuming?
  17. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    you can go up to 6, i have done it, i find 5 is actually the best dose!

    try to add 300 or so more cals in. how much protein are you consuming?

    i was thinking about takin some gitrdone advice and cutting out or back on the r2 and then bump my mfx like you just said...you think that will be ok?

    i consume so much protein it's crazy...i've never really figured it out but my day involves 3 or more protein shakes (50g per shake, usually taken with my tuna snacks), i usually eat breakfast and 1 or 2 cans of tuna as a snack, then lunch is usually 4 turkey burgers (tomato and lettuce and pattie only no bun) which is 22g per pattie, or 2 chicken breast fillet which are 46g, or a 12" subway sandwich that is 40g, then usually another 1 or 2 cans of tuna for a snack, then dinner which is usually the same as lunch, and i usually eat about 50 almonds before bed for the calories, but they also give me about 15g of protein.

    does that look any good mace?
  18. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    fudge
  19. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    the first two are befores, the second two are afters...and the pill reminder is just funny to me....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    Attached Images Attached Images      
  20. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1306

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    the first two are befores, the second two are afters...and the pill reminder is just funny to me....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    lookin good bro! back looks bigger for sure!! little advice though on the lat spread. your posing in the first picture was wayyyy better than the second. relax those shoulders and bring em backwards a little like the first and those lats will be poppin!! and i'm on a massfx/hdx2/retain post cycle right now and thats exactly what my pill box looks like. kinda like a box of crayons- err grown kids crayons HA!
  21. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    lookin good bro! back looks bigger for sure!! little advice though on the lat spread. your posing in the first picture was wayyyy better than the second. relax those shoulders and bring em backwards a little like the first and those lats will be poppin!! and i'm on a massfx/hdx2/retain post cycle right now and thats exactly what my pill box looks like. kinda like a box of crayons- err grown kids crayons HA!
    hey thanks sf! i really appreciate the kind words and definietly the advice...i've never posed before, i kinda just looked at pics and tried to figure it out hah...but i will try to pop those lats on the next one. lol crayons...nice
  22. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25881

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    the first two are befores, the second two are afters...and the pill reminder is just funny to me....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    Nice man.

    I can see an obvious difference in the back double bi picture.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Quote Originally Posted by liftitbig85 View Post
    the first two are befores, the second two are afters...and the pill reminder is just funny to me....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    def notice increased mass int he back! bi's look a bit bigger, too!

    KEEP IT UP!
  24. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    UNC..mace...thanks alot for the compliments and checkin in on the log!
  25. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    Keep up the good work "Yew Kan Dew Eet!"
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Rep Power
    3137

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Keep up the good work "Yew Kan Dew Eet!"
    i love WATERBOY!
  27. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Keep up the good work "Yew Kan Dew Eet!"
    hey thanks neo...i just read your throat slitting message on another thread...lol good with the one liners eh? appreciate all the support
  28. Registered User
    liftitbig85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    507
    Rep Power
    342

    Just wanted to update that I changed the dosing to:
    6/caps day HX2
    6/caps day MFX
    3/caps day R2
    due to wanting to slam on some mass...i hope this works...i will give an update soon
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Nice work bro! The back double bi looks great in the afters pic!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rsalls's HX2/MFX/Retain2 Log
    By Rsalls in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 07:47 PM
  2. gitrdone's HX2/MFX/R2/RPM 4-week cycle
    By gitrdone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 08:27 PM
  3. AX's Hyperdrol/Retain Log (contest)
    By CyberMuscle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in