Lift's AX HX2/MFX/R2 log

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Well what better way to introduce myself than to start a log! This is going to be my first stack and from everything I've read and everything a few kick a$$ people have talked to me about in PM's- i'm STOKED! I'm going to be doing the 12 week cycle of Anabolic Xtreme's Hyperdrol X2, Mass FX, and Retain 2. I will also be taking RPM, protein shakes, creatine, and carbo shakes (as advised by the witty Dr. D). I may end up needing to take some Cissus due to previous surgeries on my knee and shoulder. I will be doing all of my starting stats tonight before I head to the gym. I hope to gain some forum buddies and hear from anyone and everyone with any kind of help they have to offer!!

:bb2:

chuebner

Awards
yeah man, def in..im doing it right along with you

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
well i couldn't get my measurements tonight as the girlyfriend had a purse party? oh man what is this world coming to!? so hopefuly i will have those up tomorrow night!

Starting stats:

6'
189lbs (probably a little heavy due to a very dirty weekend partying in Lake Havasu for Memorial Day, i'm almost expecting this to drop atleast 2lbs for right now)
I have no idea about BF % (does anyone know where i could get this tested, or maybe even point me in the direction to buy a kit or something to self test?)

Day 1 Dosage
HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
MFX - 1/cap AM ... 1/cap 2hr pre w/o
R2 - 1/cap pre w/o ... 1/cap post w/o
RPM - 1/cap AM ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o
MultiV - 1/cap AM ... 1/cap post w/o
**for the rest of the cycle i will be dosing RPM's all together, maybe even bumping to 5/caps***

Day 1 Workout - Chest and Calves
I didn't really notice any effects today. I haven't been to the gym since the 17th, nor hit this routine since the 12th. Very weak lifts today.

Chest

Iso Wide Decline Press (6lb start)
70lb - 12
90lb - 12
135lb - 9
125lb - 12
i've never done that workout before so it was hard to judge weight

Decline DB Flies
17.5lb - 12
22.5lb - 12
30lb - 12
35lb - 12

Flat DB Bench
55lb - 12
60lb - 12
65lb - 12
65lb - 12

Flat DB Flies
45lb - 9 (i dont think i gave myself enough rest between this set and my previous flat bench set)
35lb - 13
35lb - 12
40lb - 12

Incline DB Bench
all 4 sets 40lb - 12

Incline DB Flies
30lb - 12
30lb - 12
35lb - 12
35lb - 12

Cable Crossovers
all 4 sets 20lb - 12

Peck Deck
145lb - 15
145lb - 12
145lb - 10
115lb - 25 (my shoulder started to hurt on the previous set so i toned it down and did higher reps)

Calves

Toes Straight Standing
115lb - 12
115lb - 12
130lb - 12
130lb - 12

Toes Straight Sitting
110lb - 12
130lb - 12
130lb - 12
130lb - 12

well the madness has begun! hopefully everything works out the way it should, looks like i'll be ordering some cissus for my shoulder after reading all about it..i think it might help. any suggestions or anything please reply away!

rest = recovery...goodnight!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks NICE man, so your runnin all 3 12 weeks straight? thats gonna be SICK, youll def do well with that stack, i loved it during my PCT (shoulda had the retain too but didnt)

YOUR GONNA LOVE RPM for your workouts... mines still starin me in the face but im holdin off and gona use it during PCT for a way to keep strength gains, icariin should work nicely with the mass fx and HDX2 as well to bring on some extra test and get ya pumped!

lookin forward to how it works for ya man, GL.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
thanks poop! yea im going to be running the stack mirroring the way it is shown on nutraplanet...but i may also work up to 6/caps of the hx2 and 5 of RPM..we'll see....all but 2 weeks i will be running all three, there are 2 weeks that it shows no massfx.
hopefully everything goes as well as everyone says it should..im real excited to see how well i take to this stack

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... (my shoulder started to hurt on the previous set so i toned it down and did higher reps) ...
That's the best way to salvage a w/o and not do any unnecessary damage. I have to do that too at times when my shoulder acts up.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Yea it worked out alright. I actually think I might be making a dr. apt. soon to get another MRI. It's been about two years since I had surgery to repair a torn laibrum and rotator cuff, and for the past month the pain has just been crazy...but for some reason it subsides enough while i'm working out? Crazy- but none the less I just want to get it checked.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I feel so good today, even after my not-so-hott w/o! I'm still on track to have my measurements up tonight!
:thumbsup:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:​
today was rather awesome. i feel really good and have never been so pumped to go to the gym! i REALLY felt the RPM tonight at the gym, gave me some amazing mental focus, even though i cut it short. I got my measurements done, so here they are:
waist at belly button = 33"
chest 1" above nipples = 41"
R bicep = 15.5"
R forearm = 12.25"
L bicep = 15"
L forearm = 12"
R thigh = 21"
L thigh = 21.5"
R calve = 15.5"
L calve = 15.25"
neck = 15.5"

Day 2 Dosage
RPM - 4/caps 2hr pre w/o

Day 2 Workout - Bi's, forearms, abs
I think something in the mix was def. giving me some extra push for my last reps on a couple things tonight, i felt like an animal in the gym tonight.

Bi's

Standing straight bar curl (wide grip)
60lb - 12
70lb - 12
70lb - 12
80lb - 12

DB Hammer curls alternating
30lb - 12
30lb - 12
35lb - 12
40lb - 12

Seated curved bar preacher curls close grip
40b - 12
50lb - 12
60lb - 12
60lb - 12

Seated machine curls close grip
45lb - 12
45lb - 12
50lb - 11
55lb - 11

Standing high cable single arm single arm at a time
20lb - 12
20lb - 12
20lb - 12
20lb - 12

Forearms

Reverse curls with straight bar
4 sets of 15 at 40lbs

I did two other workouts but have no idea what they are called LOL

Ab's

I didn't end up doing ab's because I found out my gym does BF% testing...the verdict was 14% i don't know how good or bad that is but i'm in the healthy range hah. While BF testing the trainer and I got into conversation and I found out that this past weekend he won the Muscle Beach International Classic bodybuilding contest and me being a newb and all that just got me goin so we chatted for awhile. it was pretty neat.

well tomorrow is an off day so i'll just be updating anything noticeable...

rest = recovery...goodnight!

chuebner

Awards
sounds good man, i just got mine in today, hopefully ending up with some great results...DO work! haha

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
so i missed my workout last night..i was just too tired from an eventful weekend. i don't have much of an update...been feeling good and have noticed the effects of RPM so far. my chick asked me if my man part was on steriods :toofunny: cuz im feelin a lil more sex drive increase. back and traps tonight..i cant wait to go to the gym!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
everything is going GREAT! worked out back and traps tonight- will log it sometime tomorrow! i LOVE RPM!! i wish i knew about it/or it was around when i was a shy 15 yr old kid tryin to chase tail, when im on RPM im so open and talkative...its awesome. plus the benefits in the gym are everything to write home about!!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I had an awesome work out last night, i could really tell something was doing some magic in my 10-12 rep range on a few workouts. I have been reading alot on here lately and i've seen a few posts that talk about too many reps and such. Does anyone have any advice for me....my main goal right now is to gain mass, i'm already decently cut, and if i gain enough mass and my cuts go away i don't really mind because i can work my cuts later. should i be doing more workouts with like 4-6 rep range and heavy weight or stick to my 10-12?

Day 6 Dosage
RPM - 4/caps 2hr pre w/o

Day 6 Workout - Back and Traps
Weighed in at 187. I'm back to my normal weight- i hope i can start gaining some muscle weight soon!

Back

Hanging pulls ups (wide grip)
4 sets of 12 at body weight

BB bent over rows(weight reflects each side of bar)
25lb - 12
25lb - 12
30lb - 12
35lb - 12

Single arm bent over row
45b - 12
45lb - 12
50lb - 12
55lb - 12

Low seated cable row
115lb - 12
130lb - 12
145lb - 12
165lb - 12

Iso high row
90lb - 9
90lb - 9

Iso low row
90lb - 9
90lb - 9

Traps

Front BB shrugs(weight reflects each side of bar)
80lb - 12
90lb - 12
100lb - 12
100lb - 10

Reverse BB shrugs(weight reflects each side of bar)
same as front's

I did another w/o but have no clue what it's called

Well tonight is legs. I have NEVER worked out my legs so this should be fun!! wish me luck :toofunny:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Week one in review

So today marks the end of week one on my first ever stack. I think everything is slowly progressing smoothly. I haven't had any kind of side effects or anything out of the normal happen. As far as health wise I haven't yet noticed any differences. I have noticed an increase in sweating and vascular definition. I have also noticed a lot more strength and drive to pump out those last few reps. I have not come under the effect of the increased aggression yet, which im happy because i can be quite the SOB! I look forward into the next 11 weeks, i obviously have a long way to go. I am going to bump my dosages starting tomorrow just because I think I can handle them, but i will bring them back down if not. Week 2 dosages are as follows:
Week Two Dosing
HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o
MFX - 4/cap per day every 6 hrs
RPM - 1/cap AM ... 4/caps 2hr pre w/o

the changes are in RED i can't wait to see what 4 MFX a day dose.
Thanks for following along..and please if theres any kind of input you have i'm all ears, or eyes for that matter, as i only want to better myself!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
testing your body fat is really simple. all you need is calipers. it's less exact than other forms of measurement but it does a good enough job of tracking progress. you'll need your girlfriend or someone else to do it on you for accuracy purposes, but it's as simple as pinching the skin on 3 sites (chest, abdomen, and thigh for males). if you want it more accurate then there's additional sites to pinch from. i'm sure any calipers you purchase would come with some kind of instructions(don't know for certain cause i got mine through school). if not i'm sure you can find it online somewhere.

thanks Zo..i think that's how i'm going to test it at the end of the cycle. I ended up just getting it tested at my gym on this thing that just looked like a scale. Don't know how accurate it was- but i was in the healthy range so i was happy!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
should i be doing more workouts with like 4-6 rep range and heavy weight or stick to my 10-12?[/COLOR]
For mass, I wouldn't go below 6 reps. I like to go for at least 6, and no more than 12 on my working sets going as heavy as I can while keeping form.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
For mass, I wouldn't go below 6 reps. I like to go for at least 6, and no more than 12 on my working sets going as heavy as I can while keeping form.
thanks ryan

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
weak sauce on my part..i avoided legs for like the 7th month in a row :think:
BUT, the reason for this is because the check engine light came on in my truck and after getting the code it was a misfire in my 5th cylinder SOOO i changed my spark plugs. so i didn't have time for the gym..CHEST and TRIS tonight! :woohoo:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Good answer! 8-12 gives best hypertrophy in general it seems.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Good answer! 8-12 gives best hypertrophy in general it seems.

hey dr. d! thanks for followin along!

i'll have my log for last night up later today...i had anamzing w/o last night..PR's all over the place! i'm ordering the final touches to my stack right now and on my second day of week two so this is gettin more exciting as the days go on..

gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
Great log, following along to see how it goes as I am thinking of ordering this stack very soon, however just for a 6 week period. Do you still take your normal dosage on your off days or do you leave out any of the supplements on those days(thinking massFX if anything)?

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Great log, following along to see how it goes as I am thinking of ordering this stack very soon, however just for a 6 week period. Do you still take your normal dosage on your off days or do you leave out any of the supplements on those days(thinking massFX if anything)?
hey man thanks for the support! i still take everything on my off days. but instead of am/pm of anything i take everything 6 hrs apart, even the RPM. and then i just dose the retain with my first am and then last of the day. so far so good and hopefully it continues! gl with your stack

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Hey man great log, I just wanted to stop by because I am doing a log with Hyperdrol and Mass FX also. Just wondering if you were noticing any sort of aggression/anger issues? Thanks-
Witty

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Hey man great log, I just wanted to stop by because I am doing a log with Hyperdrol and Mass FX also. Just wondering if you were noticing any sort of aggression/anger issues? Thanks-
Witty
thanks witty...i haven't noticed anything yet. i'm a huge hot head so i've actually been waiting for the moment when i snap..but everythings been cool just the normal road rage and stupid people at work hah

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Kewl, thanks bro I will be checking in on you, to see how things are going.

chuebner

Awards
glad to see things are going smoothy..almost done with my first week, can't wait to bump up the dossage.. Did you notice much of a change when you jumped up in amount

gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
Noticed you are taking RPM as well. How much do you think that it is helping with your workouts? Is it worth adding to the stack to get that much better results? Also, when you take just one in the morning does it give you a good boost of energy throughout the day or is it only really noticed before the gym when you hit 3? And also want to know the same thing that chuebner is wondering about upping the dosage. Thanks.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
glad to see things are going smoothy..almost done with my first week, can't wait to bump up the dossage.. Did you notice much of a change when you jumped up in amount

thanks bro..how is your's coming along?

about the changes...i dont know if its the stack that made the changes yet for sure or if its my routine. last night i had PR's all over the place (chest, i'm workin on postin that log)..BUT it was also the first time that i have ever done 6 rep workouts...but now as i type this im second guessing myself saying 'no dumbass, rep numbers or not, you still threw up that weight'....ahhh im lifting heavier- that's for sure. so i guess i'm seeing some changes in my strength. i am def. seeing visual changes..when i left the gym last night my chick was talkin me all up hah. im feelin good, im likin this stuff so far!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Noticed you are taking RPM as well. How much do you think that it is helping with your workouts? Is it worth adding to the stack to get that much better results? Also, when you take just one in the morning does it give you a good boost of energy throughout the day or is it only really noticed before the gym when you hit 3? And also want to know the same thing that chuebner is wondering about upping the dosage. Thanks.
the RPM is for sure helping me out in the gym. its got that extra kick of energy and i just feel better about being in the gym and more focused on finishing everything everytime. i have def. noticed RPM and its effects, for certain. i think adding it to your stack is pushing you to the limit which in return is helping you get the best out of all the other supps.
today i actually took two in the morning because i was draggin ass and it gave me a little boost- i'll still take 4 tonight before the gym also. i dont feel like 1 rpm did anything for me really, 2 i can get a kick, and 4 i just feel like im in overdrive- right where i want to be.

today is only my second day on the higher dosages, but last night like i said, i did feel more strength gains and i looked like i had been working out- i was real vascular and very swollen and toned.

today i actually have had two people comment about my size and ask me if i've been working out lately, i think i'm starting to fill out my shirts a little more too

Last edited:
gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
Appreciate all the info, sounds like this stack is the real deal. I'm sold, bout to hit the gym and ordering it when I get home.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the info, sounds like this stack is the real deal. I'm sold, bout to hit the gym and ordering it when I get home.
no prob man..glad i could be of some help really. keep in touch on how yours goes...are you going to run the full 12 weeks?

gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
Ordered just one bottle of each right now (hx2/mfx/r2/rpm) as funds will allow. Based on the AX dosage schedule it seems that one bottle of each will allow for only 4-4.5 weeks but payday is around the corner so if I like it I might order another set of each as I can to finish out the full 12. Just gonna play it by how the results turn out. Found them all with free shipping... damn that 7-day ground, I want to start tomorrow!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Ordered just one bottle of each right now (hx2/mfx/r2/rpm) as funds will allow. Based on the AX dosage schedule it seems that one bottle of each will allow for only 4-4.5 weeks but payday is around the corner so if I like it I might order another set of each as I can to finish out the full 12. Just gonna play it by how the results turn out. Found them all with free shipping... damn that 7-day ground, I want to start tomorrow!
7 days? hah damn! where'd you end up getting them from?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
missed this one somehow.........

looking good! along for the ride! :thumbsup:

gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
supplements.net, was the cheapest I could find, all 4 came out around 150 and some change with free shipping, hopefully they will get processed and packed sooner than later

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
:rant:
supplements.net, was the cheapest I could find, all 4 came out around 150 and some change with free shipping, hopefully they will get processed and packed sooner than later
aww man you should have went to nutraplanet.com...it wouldn't have been free shipping but you would have saved a couple bucks, but the shipping cost probably offsets the difference. and they are b/o on RPM right now!! :rant: but oh well...keep in touch with how everythigns going, i like to hear how other peoples stack is too!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
missed this one somehow.........

looking good! along for the ride! :thumbsup:
hey thanks mace...glad to see ya here. feel free to put your 2 cents in whenever, as they are much appreciated!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
wow i've been slackin on my updates pretty bad...i've been pretty busy lately but i have a few logs i need to post..hopefully i'll squeeze them in today

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Dosage
RPM - 5/caps 2hr pre w/o

Day 7 Workout - Chest and Calves
Weighed in at 191. I hope this is muscel gains in my weight!!

Chest

Iso Wide Decline Press (6lb start)
115lb - 6
115lb - 6
125lb - 6
135lb - 6

Peck Deck
130lb - 12
160lb - 6
190lb - 6
220lb - 6

Decline DB Flies
22.5lb - 6
30lb - 6
40lb - 6
45lb - 6

Flat DB Bench
55lb - 6
65lb - 6
75lb - 6
80lb - 6
i wish i had a work out partner- i could kill some 90's haha

Flat DB Fly
35lb - 6
40lb - 6
45lb - 6
45lb - 6

Cable Crossovers
40lb - 6
50lb - 6
50lb - 6
60lb - 6

Calves

Toes outward standing
115lb - 10
115lb - 10
130lb - 10
145lb - 10

Toes outward seated
110lb - 10
120lb - 10
130lb - 10
140lb - 10

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Dosage
RPM - 5/caps 2hr pre w/o

Day 9 Workout - Bi's and Forearms
Weighed in at 190. I think i'm going to stop weighing myself, im looking good in the mirror- so i'm gonna go off that!

Bi's

Standing straight bar curl (wide grip)
70lb - 6
80lb - 6
90lb - 6
100lb - 6

DB Hammer curls alternating
40lb - 6
40lb - 6
45lb - 6
45lb - 6

Seated curved bar preacher curls close grip
60lb - 6
60lb - 6
70lb - 6
80lb - 6

Seated machine curls close grip
55lb - 7
65lb - 7
75lb - 6
90lb - 4

Standing high cable single arm single arm at a time

20lb - 6
25lb - 6
25lb - 6
30lb - 7

Forearms

Reverse curls
50lb - 6
50lb - 6
50b - 6
50b - 6

two other w/o's i dont know the names of

i'm feeling so good. RPM is def. making me an animal in the gym- i think i found my groove with 5/caps...i MAY try 6 to see what can happen. as far as everything else is going i'm looking real good and feeling awesome. i'm getting compliments alot so :borat voice: very nice!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
today is day 12 and is shouler and tri's day..havent done these yet on this stack so we'll see how it goes

gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
Hell yeah! Well 7 days turned into about 4 and my order arrived today but too late to start at the moment. Might start tomorrow or maybe wait until Monday.. it's too tempting to wait tho I think so gonna sort out a dosage schedule tonight. Will probably do a log and going to keep up with yours as well so watch out for it too. Good luck! :dance:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Well 7 days turned into about 4 and my order arrived today but too late to start at the moment. Might start tomorrow or maybe wait until Monday.. it's too tempting to wait tho I think so gonna sort out a dosage schedule tonight. Will probably do a log and going to keep up with yours as well so watch out for it too. Good luck! :dance:

that's awesome..i know when all my stuff got here i was so tempted to swallow half the bottle and get goin! lol, i read so much the anticipation was KILLING me! if you do a log send me a link, i'll def follow along and see how things are going. just fyi..if you're looking for more detail or dosing schedules or anything more involved with this stack they have a bunch of logs over at http://www.anabolicx.com/home.html...just look around in the forums and stuff. great info over there. gl man- dont forget to gimme a link if you log it! thanks for followin along too

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Well today is day 22, which is also the first day of week 4. (i may have been off a day on previous post, lol, but i just double check my books) i haven't been posting much because i've just been really busy with trying to get a new job and i purchased a new truck..blah. BUT none the less- i have been in the gym! I have noticed sooo many strength gains its just mezmerizing! i have a few new physical gains that i can see here and there, but i would LOVE for my mass gains to be just as prominent as my strength gains (any suggestions?). i dont have anything negative to say about the stack as of yet...i've always been prone for acne spurts so i wouldnt be able to tell if this stack causes it or not..i can say i havent had an increase in acne. my libido is running normal- after reading around here that may be a little different as most people experience high levels of libido, but im ok with it. with the start of week 4 i have changes dosages again, as follows:

HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
MFX - 4/caps even spread through the day
R2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
RPM - 1/cap AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o

that's a total of 6/caps hx2, 6/caps r2, 4/caps mfx, 6/caps RPM

i am also going to try and clean up my diet a little better and eat just a little bit more...i've been slacking on the shakes which im going to really nail down

im not going to do any measurements or anything yet as i still plan on doing all 12 weeks. i ordered another bottle of hx2 and r2 today but i may need one more of each and one more of mfx...kinda spendy when it boils down but satisfaction is priceless!!

gitrdone

gitrdone

Awards
Well today is day 22, which is also the first day of week 4. (i may have been off a day on previous post, lol, but i just double check my books) i haven't been posting much because i've just been really busy with trying to get a new job and i purchased a new truck..blah. BUT none the less- i have been in the gym! I have noticed sooo many strength gains its just mezmerizing! i have a few new physical gains that i can see here and there, but i would LOVE for my mass gains to be just as prominent as my strength gains (any suggestions?). i dont have anything negative to say about the stack as of yet...i've always been prone for acne spurts so i wouldnt be able to tell if this stack causes it or not..i can say i havent had an increase in acne. my libido is running normal- after reading around here that may be a little different as most people experience high levels of libido, but im ok with it. with the start of week 4 i have changes dosages again, as follows:

HX2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
MFX - 4/caps even spread through the day
R2 - 2/caps AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 2/caps 2hr pre w/o
RPM - 1/cap AM ... 2/caps lunch time ... 3/caps 2hr pre w/o

that's a total of 6/caps hx2, 6/caps r2, 4/caps mfx, 6/caps RPM

i am also going to try and clean up my diet a little better and eat just a little bit more...i've been slacking on the shakes which im going to really nail down

im not going to do any measurements or anything yet as i still plan on doing all 12 weeks. i ordered another bottle of hx2 and r2 today but i may need one more of each and one more of mfx...kinda spendy when it boils down but satisfaction is priceless!!
Damn, bumping that stack up to max potential huh? Well, sounds great so far, was wondering where you went.. it's been a while since we heard from you. Congrats on the strength gains, that's what I am seeing right now with a little bit of mass but then again I am only on week 2. I will probably be moving into an 8 week program after next week if I decide on it so let us know if this increased dosage shows much affect. Really wondering how that r2 is gonna react, would be great if it got rid of fat twice as fat with the increased dosage!