Zombielicious 3-AD Log ;)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

Im still injured from my elbow but i couldnt wait to try 3-AD
i stoped the HDX2+MassFX+Retain COLD TURKEY

since i got the food poisoning after that i started eating like crazy. my diet hasnt been the cleanest you can check that on my stats below

Stats
5'8"
weight ??? <---im going to update this when i get up

arms 16.25
chest 45
bellybotom 39.5 <----fat :( i gained 1.75 inch
waist 38 <----- fat :( i gained 1 inch
thigs 24.5
calves 15

Supplements that i would be taking the first week

3-AD,RPM, SuperCissus, Multi V, Fish Oil

week 1
Morning before breakfast
2 RPM + 2 SuperCissus, Multi V

Morning with breakfast
1 3-AD + 3g Fish Oil

Before lunch
2 SuperCissus

Lunch Time
1 3-AD

Before Small preworkout meal or Shake
1 RPM + 2 SuperCissus

Small preworkout meal or Shake
1 3-AD + 3g Fish Oil

PostWorkout meal/dinner
1 SuperCissus + 3g Fish Oil

what do you guys think ? ? ?? ? Suggestions ? ? ?

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I knew you couldn't resist the temptation that is 3-AD!:lol:

Good luck with the cycle, bro!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like the packaging there! :clap2: :thumbsup:

... but do ya think you can add some more "anabolic", "orally active", "Androknowthiswillstandout" and pharma-looking structures on the next release? :study:

lol- not being an ass here- It really does look sharp,.. maybe a little too sharp IMO.

Good luck on the Log!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks guy for stoping by.

i took my first dose of 3-ad with breakfast i didnt feel anything yet. the RPM help me get a morning boost. o ther than that i havent felt anything. I cant wait for 3 ad to kick in :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the packaging there! :clap2: :thumbsup:

... but do ya think you can add some more "anabolic", "orally active", "Androknowthiswillstandout" and pharma-looking structures on the next release? :study:

lol- not being an ass here- It really does look sharp,.. maybe a little too sharp IMO.

Good luck on the Log!!!
i'll pass that on to the powers that be....................
:twisted:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: ZOMBIE IS A 3-AD ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

awesome man cant wait to see how this goes along for you! hopefully this will help ya in tha belly region as the same time as addin some killer muscle and strength.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: ZOMBIE IS A 3-AD ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

awesome man cant wait to see how this goes along for you! hopefully this will help ya in tha belly region as the same time as addin some killer muscle and strength.
thanks, im hoping to drop that weight. i gained those extra inches in 1 month that suck:(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im not good at counting calories/fats and thats stuff as you can see for my stats :lol:
For lunch today i had 1.75 or 2 cups of whole wheat pasta with alfredo sauce parmesan chesse and 2 chicken breasts, and 1 apple after that i took my 3 ad cap. around 20-30 min later i when back to work. I had to move some computer around (im trowing away a **** load of keyboards in working condition if anyone is intrested PM me) And i felt a small pump that whent from my forearms to my back. thats all that i have to report, i dont know if the pump was related to the 3-ad since its my second dose or if it was cause of the amount of carbs

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt able to post yesterday at night cause my DSL wasnt working at home.

well i had a nice leg workout yesterday. i dont recall the weight i didn took my note pad to take numbers but i felt a good work out and a nice pump on my legs. Also i had a nice back pump(not for liver stress i did back the day before) . I decided to up my RPM dose since i didnt felt it effect at 2 caps in the morning and 1 before workout so im starting 3 caps first thing on the morning and 2 caps preworkout.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm thats going to be fun getting across the border :p
haha,,,I was thinking the same thing...MAce your gona have to send me a hyperdrol bottle full of 3ad....otherwise I can see the customs officers gettin Jacked real quick:bb:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Zombie is fat like me! :head:

SS :donut: :cheers: Zombie :burg:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:cheers: :head:

Right on Zombie.

I will be joing you sometime after the 12th of June...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: :head:

Right on Zombie.

I will be joing you sometime after the 12th of June...
cool! ! ! ! do you have any cycle ideas or just going to run it 3 caps ed for 1 month ? ? ?

right now what i have to figured out is if im going to up the 3-ad dose.(this im going to decide after being 1 week at least on 3-ad) but what i know for sure is that the last week of 3-ad im going to use MassFX @ 4 caps ED, im still messing around with the RPM dose but im looking for a sweet spot. Good luck and looking forward to your log !!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
cool! ! ! ! do you have any cycle ideas or just going to run it 3 caps ed for 1 month ? ? ?

right now what i have to figured out is if im going to up the 3-ad dose.(this im going to decide after being 1 week at least on 3-ad) but what i know for sure is that the last week of 3-ad im going to use MassFX @ 4 caps ED, im still messing around with the RPM dose but im looking for a sweet spot. Good luck and looking forward to your log !!!!!
Thanks

Originally I was going to stack 3-AD with Superdrol, but I figured I will give it a solo run, and stack it the next cycle. I will start my doses at 3 for week one, and see how that works and maybe ramp up the dose week 2-4 up to 6 caps. And work into or possible overlap with Mass FX + Hyperdrol X-2 + Retain 2

Other supplements I will be taking with 3-AD = RPM + AP + Incarnate along with my staples.

But I will be watching your doses so I can manipulate mine accordingly to your feedback.

-j

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wasnt able to post yesterday at night cause my DSL wasnt working at home.

well i had a nice leg workout yesterday. i dont recall the weight i didn took my note pad to take numbers but i felt a good work out and a nice pump on my legs. Also i had a nice back pump(not for liver stress i did back the day before) . I decided to up my RPM dose since i didnt felt it effect at 2 caps in the morning and 1 before workout so im starting 3 caps first thing on the morning and 2 caps preworkout.
i would switch taht around bro... what time do you work out??? i would def take the larger dose before working out and take it at least 45min -1hour before on an empty stomach....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would switch taht around bro... what time do you work out??? i would def take the larger dose before working out and take it at least 45min -1hour before on an empty stomach....
i workout around 8- 8:30

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya dude... i work out later then that and when i tried the RPM samples i wasnt havin sleep problems s dont worry bout that BUT def take the larger dose before workout bro... thats what this stuff is designeed for and when your gonna seee any effects.... take it then and youll notice it for sure.

i would try to eat bout 1.5-2 hours before workout and then take rpm an hour after that depending (so it would be taken 1 hour to 30 min pre... more then enough time to kick in).

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to try that today i took 3 in the morning im going to take another 3 preworkout :D thanks for the idea

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmm RPMmmmmmm , uh YA i mean good luck... lucky bastard

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That is about what time I be working out now...

I use to go at lunch time around noon, but now the lil lady is workingout again, so we go when the gym slows down...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya thats just one of the reasons i go late, i hate goin when its packed.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took yesterday 6 caps of RPM divided in 2 doses, First thing in the morning(10am) and at 7 pm. had trouble getting some sleep but i didnt feel over stimulated i just couldnt get some sleep . Finally around 5am i just passed out and i woke up at 10 am.

3-ad:
My skin is getting more oily, yesterday before bed i washed my face and used a exfoliating scrub and some other products that clean up the skin. when i woke up my faced looked like if i rubbed a piece of butter on my forhead lol and had small pimples with puss(4).
i have noticed that if a take a meal with alot of carbs a get a good pump. And when i workout my pumps last longer.
i get really hungry with 3-ad.

overall feeling is great.agression is up thats what keeps me at the gym even with a injured elbow. im in a really good mood. Maybe im enjoying or feel to confident that im an ass and i enjoy it. I been getting angry/annoyed easy. i dont know if it had anything to do with 3-ad or im just a ass on regular basis and im just starting to notice it :lol:

im taking 5 RPM today
3 first thing in the morning 2 preworkout

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the jack i just ahd to say brywal i love yo avi man.. too funny.

rsharp

rsharp

Awards
lol its funny i dont know why but it kind of reminds me of r.kelly :think:
Reminds me of a good dave chapelle episode with Rkelly "I want to pissss on youuuu":toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO. NIIIIIIIICE..... dave chapelle is a friggin AR-TEIST

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i got the nickname at work of "Wookie." I guess mainly because i'm a big hairy guy... lol At work we have alot of policies that change often and generally piss us off so that is where the wookie doing the calvin piss was born. The wookie has pissed on many many things since I came up with it...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i didnt workout today, yesterday it was a guys nightout. i when to a bar with some friends. i drank 2 heinekens and i got a buzz, i usually drink more way more than that before getting a buzz after the second beer i just started drinking virgin drinks. The only physical thing that i have noticed so far is that my biceps and forearms feel fuller and harder . I was only getting acne at my face but today i found a few more pimples on my arms and 1 pimple on my chest.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Did you get your freak on at the Rio Rico? :dance:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Did you get your freak on at the Rio Rico? :dance:
i didnt went to explendor yesterday i when to a local bar thats its frequented by cops and Border patrols. i saw some nice tail but they werent worth it. i dont like girls that can drink more than me :lol: