Zombielicious 3-AD Log ;)

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. i got bored its 2:18 am here. i stared at the 3-AD BOX Pic and i decided to make some changes to that pic and use it as a banner. Here is the result. Im not a graphic designer so sorry for the mistakes that it has.

    i hope no one gets mad cause i changed that pic


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i got bored its 2:18 am here. i stared at the 3-AD BOX Pic and i decided to make some changes to that pic and use it as a banner. Here is the result. Im not a graphic designer so sorry for the mistakes that it has.

    i hope no one gets mad cause i changed that pic
    i believe that is a trademark violation...............OUR ATTORNEYS WILL BE AT YOUR DOOR SHORTLY!





    •   
       


  3. LOL i thought some guys HAD 3-AD banners??? or was that just at AX????

  4. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL i thought some guys HAD 3-AD banners??? or was that just at AX????
    jsut at AX............Bobo doesn't allow images in your signature.....

  5. Monday update

    well i took my supps like always. But i found a 100g container of beta alanine and i just took like 800mg just because im dont plan on taking it but i just took a dose. I noticed that it made me itch. But when i tried BA the first time it took a bigger dose to make me itch(3g) So i think that something in 3-ad helped with absorption of BA i might try it tomorrow to verify this.


    This was my workout today.

    Incline BB Press Reps -12/10/8/6/6
    weight-135/155/175/195/215

    Flat BB Press 6/6/10 weight - 135/175/215

    Decline DB Press 8/8/10 weight - 60/70/80

    Seated Machine Press 10/10 weight 180/200

    Cable Crossover 12/12 weight 60/70


    Seated BB Press 12/10/8/6 weight 65/85/105/115

    Seated DB press 6/8/10 weight 50/60/70

    Front DB raises 10/10 weight 30/35

    DB lateral raises 8/8/10 30/35/35

    bent over DB lateral raises 8/8/10 30/35/40



    i know thats not enouf weight but since my elbow hasnt heal completely i dont want to push it to hard. But im going to try to do my best
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Monday update

    well i took my supps like always. But i found a 100g container of beta alanine and i just took like 800mg just because im dont plan on taking it but i just took a dose. I noticed that it made me itch. But when i tried BA the first time it took a bigger dose to make me itch(3g) So i think that something in 3-ad helped with absorption of BA i might try it tomorrow to verify this.

    Kinda makes you wonder if the trisorbagen aids in the absorption of the other supps that you take with 3AD. Interesting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Kinda makes you wonder if the trisorbagen aids in the absorption of the other supps that you take with 3AD. Interesting.
    It has been said to help in the absorbtion of other products used during the use of 3-ad so i would assume zombie that thats why 800mgs made you itch instead of 3gs. Great log tho bro im following along!

  8. thanks guys for the intrest in this log.

    well i took first thing in the morning 2 RPM/2 SCissus/1 multi vit like 1 hr later i ate breakfast and took 3 g Fish oil and 1 3-ad. Then 2 hrs later i took 900mg beta alanine just to see if i felt the same. i didnt felt as much as yesterday i just felt a tingly sensation on my tongue that lasted like 2 minutes then it was completely gone. Im going to take another 900mg of Beta alanine with my 3-ad dose later to see if it does with it did yesterday.


    Also since tomorrow is gong to be 1 week i think im going to up the dose to 4 caps.


    i noticed my chest looks weird. i Atached a pic of my right tit. does it look weird other than the pink nipple or its just me???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks guys for the intrest in this log.

    well i took first thing in the morning 2 RPM/2 SCissus/1 multi vit like 1 hr later i ate breakfast and took 3 g Fish oil and 1 3-ad. Then 2 hrs later i took 900mg beta alanine just to see if i felt the same. i didnt felt as much as yesterday i just felt a tingly sensation on my tongue that lasted like 2 minutes then it was completely gone. Im going to take another 900mg of Beta alanine with my 3-ad dose later to see if it does with it did yesterday.


    Also since tomorrow is gong to be 1 week i think im going to up the dose to 4 caps.


    i noticed my chest looks weird. i Atached a pic of my right tit. does it look weird other than the pink nipple or its just me???
    Yeah looks a little odd, almost like it could pass for a small titted chicks boob or somethin.

  10. Im suprised the RPM you are taking doesnt seem boosted if that is the case... I wonder if it is just hormone type supps it boosts the absorption for and not stims. If it boosts stims im gonna be bouncing off the walls happy brywal312= stim addict I am def looking forward to this stuff - I am running 11-oxo and hopefully jump to 3ad in 2 weeks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    Im suprised the RPM you are taking doesnt seem boosted if that is the case... I wonder if it is just hormone type supps it boosts the absorption for and not stims. If it boosts stims im gonna be bouncing off the walls happy brywal312= stim addict I am def looking forward to this stuff - I am running 11-oxo and hopefully jump to 3ad in 2 weeks
    it was boosted that why im taking only 4 caps of RPM in 2 doses lol and atleast 45 min appart of 3-ad. i have tried 4/5/6 caps of RPM with 3-ad and 4 is the best for me and it lets me sleep . Sorry i forgot to update on the RPM status . I cant wait for the Stim Free RPM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Yeah looks a little odd, almost like it could pass for a small titted chicks boob or somethin.
    yeah they look kind of weird maybe thats why i like to grab them sometimes it remminds me of. . . well my gf might see this and get jelous. So yeah it reminds me of old times

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    Im suprised the RPM you are taking doesnt seem boosted if that is the case... I wonder if it is just hormone type supps it boosts the absorption for and not stims. If it boosts stims im gonna be bouncing off the walls happy brywal312= stim addict I am def looking forward to this stuff - I am running 11-oxo and hopefully jump to 3ad in 2 weeks
    I got tired of waitin on the 3AD so I went ahead and placed my order with NP on Friday, already got it today so it may be a while before I can try this stuff. It would go well with the cutter Im doin right now because Im cuttin carbs and mace says this stuff only needs protein and carbs dont really matter.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    yeah they look kind of weird maybe thats why i like to grab them sometimes it remminds me of. . . well my gf might see this and get jelous. So yeah it reminds me of old times
    Current g/f stacked?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Current g/f stacked?
    i dont know im not superficial i dont look for those things on gf's



    yes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i dont know im not superficial i dont look for those things on gf's



    yes
    LOL, reps for you zombie.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

    i noticed my chest looks weird. i Atached a pic of my right tit. does it look weird other than the pink nipple or its just me???
    Dude show the other one for comparison sake? It's hard to say...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Dude show the other one for comparison sake? It's hard to say...
    ok, im going to close my shop and take 1 pic

  19. here are the pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  20. It does look a bit more puffy than the other one. I still can't say for sure though. Keep an eye on it.

    I've had issues there ever since being a fat kid, 5'10" 240 :donut: in 8th grade. (I hate the G word ) Even when I got to sub 10% BF it didn't completely go away. I saw endocrinologists and general surgeons back when I worked at the hospital, but they both said it wasn't gyno and wouldn't do surgery. Personally, I wanted to smack them all the way back to whatever crappy Med School they went to, but what do I know?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    It does look a bit more puffy than the other one. I still can't say for sure though. Keep an eye on it.

    I've had issues there ever since being a fat kid, 5'10" 240 :donut: in 8th grade. (I hate the G word ) Even when I got to sub 10% BF it didn't completely go away. I saw endocrinologists and general surgeons back when I worked at the hospital, but they both said it wasn't gyno and wouldn't do surgery. Personally, I wanted to smack them all the way back to whatever crappy Med School they went to, but what do I know?
    thanks im going to keep an eye out. for it, i might have to run an epi/havoc cycle in a near future to see if its gyno and it goes away or thats just an scuse to run another oral cycle and stay away from needles mmm

  22. Say it with me one time:

    NEEDLES ARE MY FRIEND!

    But Epi is verrrrry niiice too!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Say it with me one time:

    NEEDLES ARE MY FRIEND!

    But Epi is verrrrry niiice too!
    NEEDLES ARE SUPERSOLDIER FRIENDS!

    But Epi is verrrrry niiice too!





    now im going to test the 3-ad + Beta alanine taken 10 min apart. im going to take 3-ad right now.

  24. sorry it took this long to post this, i when for a snowcone

    i didnt took the Beta alanine 10min after 3-ad i took it 20 min. well. i did feel the itch , on my feet and even eyelits and face and lips like i did yesterday. And more that whe i took it today earlyer 2 hrs arter my first 3-ad dose of the day.

    So based on this and without anyother proof i would say that it did help absorption of Beta alanine on me. I would like to see some one take 3-ad and 5gr of Beta alanine and maybe some niacin.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Say it with me one time:

    NEEDLES ARE MY FRIEND!

    But Epi is verrrrry niiice too!
    LMAO! I jsut started my epi cycle stacked with 3-AD and let me TELL YOU.............I FELT IT FIRST DAY! NO JOKE! I am in the BEST mood ever, and i was having some pretty crappy days lately, ask mmowry or Dr. D!

    So, all hail epi + 3-AD = HARMONY!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Confessions of a stim junkie - sponsored Reset AD log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. Heebs's sponsored Reset AD log
    By heebs10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!
    By borobulker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigschmidt821's official 3-AD log!!! follow me!
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 558
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. Bigschmidt821's official 3-AD log!!! follow me!
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Log in
Log in