Zombielicious 3-AD Log ;)

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. ya dude... i work out later then that and when i tried the RPM samples i wasnt havin sleep problems s dont worry bout that BUT def take the larger dose before workout bro... thats what this stuff is designeed for and when your gonna seee any effects.... take it then and youll notice it for sure.

i would try to eat bout 1.5-2 hours before workout and then take rpm an hour after that depending (so it would be taken 1 hour to 30 min pre... more then enough time to kick in).

2. im going to try that today i took 3 in the morning im going to take another 3 preworkout thanks for the idea
    •   

3. mmm RPMmmmmmm , uh YA i mean good luck... lucky bastard

4. That is about what time I be working out now...

I use to go at lunch time around noon, but now the lil lady is workingout again, so we go when the gym slows down...

5. ya thats just one of the reasons i go late, i hate goin when its packed.
    •   

6. i took yesterday 6 caps of RPM divided in 2 doses, First thing in the morning(10am) and at 7 pm. had trouble getting some sleep but i didnt feel over stimulated i just couldnt get some sleep . Finally around 5am i just passed out and i woke up at 10 am.

3-ad:
    My skin is getting more oily, yesterday before bed i washed my face and used a exfoliating scrub and some other products that clean up the skin. when i woke up my faced looked like if i rubbed a piece of butter on my forhead lol and had small pimples with puss(4).
    i have noticed that if a take a meal with alot of carbs a get a good pump. And when i workout my pumps last longer.
    i get really hungry with 3-ad.

overall feeling is great.agression is up thats what keeps me at the gym even with a injured elbow. im in a really good mood. Maybe im enjoying or feel to confident that im an ass and i enjoy it. I been getting angry/annoyed easy. i dont know if it had anything to do with 3-ad or im just a ass on regular basis and im just starting to notice it

im taking 5 RPM today
    3 first thing in the morning 2 preworkout

7. how many 3-ad you taking?

8. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    how many 3-ad you taking?
    3 caps, i been thinking on going higher but im going to give it a full week before doing that

9. good idea!

10. Subbed... Very interested

11. sorry for the jack i just ahd to say brywal i love yo avi man.. too funny.

12. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    sorry for the jack i just ahd to say brywal i love yo avi man.. too funny.
    lol its funny i dont know why but it kind of reminds me of r.kelly

13. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol its funny i dont know why but it kind of reminds me of r.kelly
    Reminds me of a good dave chapelle episode with Rkelly "I want to pissss on youuuu"

14. Quote Originally Posted by rsharp View Post
    Reminds me of a good dave chapelle episode with Rkelly "I want to pissss on youuuu"
    lol i was looking for that video right now

15. LMAO. NIIIIIIIICE..... dave chapelle is a friggin AR-TEIST

16. Yeah, i got the nickname at work of "Wookie." I guess mainly because i'm a big hairy guy... lol At work we have alot of policies that change often and generally piss us off so that is where the wookie doing the calvin piss was born. The wookie has pissed on many many things since I came up with it...

17. i didnt workout today, yesterday it was a guys nightout. i when to a bar with some friends. i drank 2 heinekens and i got a buzz, i usually drink more way more than that before getting a buzz after the second beer i just started drinking virgin drinks. The only physical thing that i have noticed so far is that my biceps and forearms feel fuller and harder . I was only getting acne at my face but today i found a few more pimples on my arms and 1 pimple on my chest.

18. Did you get your freak on at the Rio Rico?

19. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Did you get your freak on at the Rio Rico?
    i didnt went to explendor yesterday i when to a local bar thats its frequented by cops and Border patrols. i saw some nice tail but they werent worth it. i dont like girls that can drink more than me

20. i got bored its 2:18 am here. i stared at the 3-AD BOX Pic and i decided to make some changes to that pic and use it as a banner. Here is the result. Im not a graphic designer so sorry for the mistakes that it has.

i hope no one gets mad cause i changed that pic

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i got bored its 2:18 am here. i stared at the 3-AD BOX Pic and i decided to make some changes to that pic and use it as a banner. Here is the result. Im not a graphic designer so sorry for the mistakes that it has.

i hope no one gets mad cause i changed that pic
    i believe that is a trademark violation...............OUR ATTORNEYS WILL BE AT YOUR DOOR SHORTLY!

22. LOL i thought some guys HAD 3-AD banners??? or was that just at AX????

23. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL i thought some guys HAD 3-AD banners??? or was that just at AX????
    jsut at AX............Bobo doesn't allow images in your signature.....

24. Monday update

well i took my supps like always. But i found a 100g container of beta alanine and i just took like 800mg just because im dont plan on taking it but i just took a dose. I noticed that it made me itch. But when i tried BA the first time it took a bigger dose to make me itch(3g) So i think that something in 3-ad helped with absorption of BA i might try it tomorrow to verify this.

This was my workout today.

Incline BB Press Reps -12/10/8/6/6
    weight-135/155/175/195/215

Flat BB Press 6/6/10 weight - 135/175/215

Decline DB Press 8/8/10 weight - 60/70/80

Seated Machine Press 10/10 weight 180/200

Cable Crossover 12/12 weight 60/70

Seated BB Press 12/10/8/6 weight 65/85/105/115

Seated DB press 6/8/10 weight 50/60/70

Front DB raises 10/10 weight 30/35

DB lateral raises 8/8/10 30/35/35

bent over DB lateral raises 8/8/10 30/35/40

i know thats not enouf weight but since my elbow hasnt heal completely i dont want to push it to hard. But im going to try to do my best

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Monday update

well i took my supps like always. But i found a 100g container of beta alanine and i just took like 800mg just because im dont plan on taking it but i just took a dose. I noticed that it made me itch. But when i tried BA the first time it took a bigger dose to make me itch(3g) So i think that something in 3-ad helped with absorption of BA i might try it tomorrow to verify this.

Kinda makes you wonder if the trisorbagen aids in the absorption of the other supps that you take with 3AD. Interesting.

26. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Kinda makes you wonder if the trisorbagen aids in the absorption of the other supps that you take with 3AD. Interesting.
    It has been said to help in the absorbtion of other products used during the use of 3-ad so i would assume zombie that thats why 800mgs made you itch instead of 3gs. Great log tho bro im following along!

27. thanks guys for the intrest in this log.

well i took first thing in the morning 2 RPM/2 SCissus/1 multi vit like 1 hr later i ate breakfast and took 3 g Fish oil and 1 3-ad. Then 2 hrs later i took 900mg beta alanine just to see if i felt the same. i didnt felt as much as yesterday i just felt a tingly sensation on my tongue that lasted like 2 minutes then it was completely gone. Im going to take another 900mg of Beta alanine with my 3-ad dose later to see if it does with it did yesterday.

Also since tomorrow is gong to be 1 week i think im going to up the dose to 4 caps.

i noticed my chest looks weird. i Atached a pic of my right tit. does it look weird other than the pink nipple or its just me???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

28. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks guys for the intrest in this log.

well i took first thing in the morning 2 RPM/2 SCissus/1 multi vit like 1 hr later i ate breakfast and took 3 g Fish oil and 1 3-ad. Then 2 hrs later i took 900mg beta alanine just to see if i felt the same. i didnt felt as much as yesterday i just felt a tingly sensation on my tongue that lasted like 2 minutes then it was completely gone. Im going to take another 900mg of Beta alanine with my 3-ad dose later to see if it does with it did yesterday.

Also since tomorrow is gong to be 1 week i think im going to up the dose to 4 caps.

i noticed my chest looks weird. i Atached a pic of my right tit. does it look weird other than the pink nipple or its just me???
    Yeah looks a little odd, almost like it could pass for a small titted chicks boob or somethin.

29. Im suprised the RPM you are taking doesnt seem boosted if that is the case... I wonder if it is just hormone type supps it boosts the absorption for and not stims. If it boosts stims im gonna be bouncing off the walls happy brywal312= stim addict I am def looking forward to this stuff - I am running 11-oxo and hopefully jump to 3ad in 2 weeks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Confessions of a stim junkie - sponsored Reset AD log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. Heebs's sponsored Reset AD log
    By heebs10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Borobulker's "RESET-AD" Log - TIME TO WAKE UP!
    By borobulker in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 11:00 PM
  4. Bigschmidt821's official 3-AD log!!! follow me!
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 558
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. Bigschmidt821's official 3-AD log!!! follow me!
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:09 PM