Steveo's RPM Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Steveo's RPM Review

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Steveo's RPM Review

Well after getting my RPM sample and hearing all the great things about it, I was quite excited to give it a try. I took 3 pills right upon waking up, had a scoop of Isolate w/ water 25 minutes later and was lifting weights about 20 minutes afterwards.

I was honestly expecting quite big results, especially since I'm a smaller guy and 3 pills is quite a large dose for myself but surprisingly I felt nothing. I got a solid 8 hours of sleep and had a good prebed meal so I wasn't low on protein or carbs. I had heard about people breaking PR's and having amazing workouts and was quite disappointed to feel nothing.

Did I do my dosing wrong? Anybody got any similar experience/comments? I'll give it another try, but I'm not sure why it's not hitting me. I finished my workout an hour ago, had a shake and am not even feeling hungry at all now, which is weird.

Edit: Forgot to add , thanks for the samples though! It was great to get "candy" lol

2. New Member

Try upping the dose, I weigh 147 and I only feel it when I take 4.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well after getting my RPM sample and hearing all the great things about it, I was quite excited to give it a try. I took 3 pills right upon waking up, had a scoop of Isolate w/ water 25 minutes later and was lifting weights about 20 minutes afterwards.

I was honestly expecting quite big results, especially since I'm a smaller guy and 3 pills is quite a large dose for myself but surprisingly I felt nothing. I got a solid 8 hours of sleep and had a good prebed meal so I wasn't low on protein or carbs. I had heard about people breaking PR's and having amazing workouts and was quite disappointed to feel nothing.

Did I do my dosing wrong? Anybody got any similar experience/comments? I'll give it another try, but I'm not sure why it's not hitting me. I finished my workout an hour ago, had a shake and am not even feeling hungry at all now, which is weird.

Edit: Forgot to add , thanks for the samples though! It was great to get "candy" lol
    Just keep adding a capsule per workout- eventually, you will find your "sweet spot"- and remember, many of the effects of RPM are cumulative- so they take some time to kick in...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals™ RPM review?
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:32 PM
  2. Short RPM + Drive Review
    By The G Train in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 10:12 AM
  3. Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:07 PM
  4. RPM Review
    By CDONDICI in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 05:42 PM
  5. Rockin' RPM Review
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 10:17 PM