Steveo's RPM Review

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Well after getting my RPM sample and hearing all the great things about it, I was quite excited to give it a try. I took 3 pills right upon waking up, had a scoop of Isolate w/ water 25 minutes later and was lifting weights about 20 minutes afterwards.

I was honestly expecting quite big results, especially since I'm a smaller guy and 3 pills is quite a large dose for myself but surprisingly I felt nothing. I got a solid 8 hours of sleep and had a good prebed meal so I wasn't low on protein or carbs. I had heard about people breaking PR's and having amazing workouts and was quite disappointed to feel nothing.

Did I do my dosing wrong? Anybody got any similar experience/comments? I'll give it another try, but I'm not sure why it's not hitting me. I finished my workout an hour ago, had a shake and am not even feeling hungry at all now, which is weird. :blink:

Edit: Forgot to add , thanks for the samples though! It was great to get "candy" lol :)

Hookkick

Awards
Try upping the dose, I weigh 147 and I only feel it when I take 4.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well after getting my RPM sample and hearing all the great things about it, I was quite excited to give it a try. I took 3 pills right upon waking up, had a scoop of Isolate w/ water 25 minutes later and was lifting weights about 20 minutes afterwards.

I was honestly expecting quite big results, especially since I'm a smaller guy and 3 pills is quite a large dose for myself but surprisingly I felt nothing. I got a solid 8 hours of sleep and had a good prebed meal so I wasn't low on protein or carbs. I had heard about people breaking PR's and having amazing workouts and was quite disappointed to feel nothing.

Did I do my dosing wrong? Anybody got any similar experience/comments? I'll give it another try, but I'm not sure why it's not hitting me. I finished my workout an hour ago, had a shake and am not even feeling hungry at all now, which is weird. :blink:

Edit: Forgot to add , thanks for the samples though! It was great to get "candy" lol :)
Just keep adding a capsule per workout- eventually, you will find your "sweet spot"- and remember, many of the effects of RPM are cumulative- so they take some time to kick in...