dwb cytolean review

dwb

Awards
energy 8out of 10 the energy was like 7 hrs of clean energy with no crash very nice made am cardio a snap
food cravings 9 out of 10 very nice product for cutting cause you really have to force yourself to eat ,but to get full effect keep water intake 1.5 gallons
sense of well being 8 out of 10 seems like cytolean gave me a very nice mood when i am taking it . cause most of the potent fat burners like when i took ephdrine made me really unplesant to be around
side effects 10 out of 10 very nice hardly any side effects other than dry mouth but not really that bad drink your water that will take care of that
overall 9 out of 10 i would highly recomend cytolean to any one who wants a very potent fat burner with nice clean energy for 7 to 8 hrs with no crash gaspari nutrition came out with a real kick ass fat burner here :woohoo:

heres my top 5 fat burners i have used
(1) rfa1best ever
(2) stimxbest ephdrine free fat burner
(3) cytoleanclose second to stimx
(4) ampergopharm still has nice fat burner
(5) dialene 4if the hype is close to what people are saying then another quality product from scivation , just ordered it let you know when i start it

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I got some sample pills and basically felt nothing on them. I must be a nonresponder to it.

dwb

Awards
Interesting. I got some sample pills and basically felt nothing on them. I must be a nonresponder to it.
how many pills did you get ? cause i did not feel anything from samples either but when i took 3 pills in the am when i got my bottle thats when i felt the effects from it

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
how many pills did you get ? cause i did not feel anything from samples either but when i took 3 pills in the am when i got my bottle thats when i felt the effects from it
I don't remember. I think it was a 2 pill sample pouch.