Lean Mean ALRI Mass building machine

NeedMass

Awards
This is my first cycle. I have been lifting for a solid year with about 6 months of balanced diet. I will be starting this stack very soon. Its summer time which means look your best. Any tips of suggestions on this stack would be appreciated. I have done a good bit of reading and this sounds good to me. Im 6'2 and 215 lbs. Have more body fat and belly fat then waned. Any ideas for a good fat burner to throw in the stack?

Week 1-4
Jungle Warfare

Week 3-6
Bad Ass Mass

Week 5-8
Pro-anabol

Week 7-10
Restore
PowerFULL

Other Supps:
Good Multi
Digestive enzymes
Cordyceps extract
Liver C/S (Milk Thistle, Hawthorn berry)

Diet:
4-5 Meals a day
Breakfast=
-1 cup of oatmeal
-4 eggs
-1 cup yougurt
-1 cup OJ or juice

Lunches=
-Chicken breast, tuna, or turkey
-Pita breads, pastas
-Fruits
-Vegetables

Dinner=
-High protien meat or chicken
-Sweet potatoe
-Vegetables
-Salad
-Fruits

Approx 1 Gallon of Water a day

Cardio: 3 times a week-45 min on eliptical

I will get my weight logs posted at a later time. Just getting my stack finalized. Got alot of options and this seems like a solid one.:bb2:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
This is my first cycle. I have been lifting for a solid year with about 6 months of balanced diet. I will be starting this stack very soon. Its summer time which means look your best. Any tips of suggestions on this stack would be appreciated. I have done a good bit of reading and this sounds good to me. Im 6'2 and 215 lbs. Have more body fat and belly fat then waned. Any ideas for a good fat burner to throw in the stack?

Week 1-4
Jungle Warfare

Week 3-6
Bad Ass Mass

Week 5-8
Pro-anabol

Week 7-10
Restore
PowerFULL

Other Supps:
Good Multi
Digestive enzymes
Cordyceps extract
Liver C/S (Milk Thistle, Hawthorn berry)

Diet:
4-5 Meals a day
Breakfast=
-1 cup of oatmeal
-4 eggs
-1 cup yougurt
-1 cup OJ or juice

Lunches=
-Chicken breast, tuna, or turkey
-Pita breads, pastas
-Fruits
-Vegetables

Dinner=
-High protien meat or chicken
-Sweet potatoe
-Vegetables
-Salad
-Fruits

Approx 1 Gallon of Water a day

Cardio: 3 times a week-45 min on eliptical

I will get my weight logs posted at a later time. Just getting my stack finalized. Got alot of options and this seems like a solid one.:bb2:
Looks good. Im going to try this same stack after my JW alone. Then its on to 3-AD. Very interested to see your results.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this stack. BAM is pretty damn good standalone well for me it was.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
No need for a fat burner with this stack. You should do fine depending on whether you're cutting, recomping, or bulking(not sure which you've decided to do). Also, since this is your first time with this stack there's really no need to throw much else in otherwise you won't know how you like each product...your thoughts/feelings will be skewed.

Also, bump your meals up to 6-7 times per day. More water as well. Stick to whole grains...not sure what kind of pitas you're getting. And maybe keep the fruit intake to the earlier parts of the day. Oh and maybe the Liver support supps aren't necessary? Unless you have some other reason for them, you don't need it for these five supps.

Good luck. Have fun.