Whata RPM log!

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Whata RPM log!

I received my Nutra order today. I took my first dose before heading to the gym, 3 caps about 1.5 hours before and then 1 more as I left my house. I had just gotten off from about 9.5 hours of work, so I wasnt feeling very heroic. Now today I did not take anything else with the RPM in order to get a feel for it. This means no Purple Wraath. By the time I got to the gym I felt : a) slightly euphoric b) lazer focused (many times on nothing important at all) c) a little weaker than earlier in the week. But I think the two scoops of PW really help to bolster my strength, which is particuarly noticiable on leg day. All in all I managed to finish my entire workout, though I felt like I struggled a little more compared to last week. Im going to be taking measurements at Gold's tomorrow; today was only my second workout there...and Im loving it over our campus rec center. I managed to take some pics tonight to mark my starting point. I need to hit the shower...it's Saturday night. I will update shortly with all of the other essentials.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by whatastud08 View Post
    But I think the two scoops of PW really help to bolster my strength, which is particuarly noticiable on leg day.
    How's the pw? I've been meaning to try it.

Second I was wondering what do you do on leg days?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

I really like PW, it took some time using it to notice the effects. The tingling sensation acts almost as a mental trigger for me, I just feel ready to lift. When performing exercises that really burn, such as calves it really seems like the burn is less intense.

My legs are a weak point for me, they are my #1 priority in fact. So lately I have been doing heavy squats at the beginning of the week with my leg workout and then heavy deads at the end with my back. My leg workout on Saturday looked like this: (I have a new job, summer school, and also I am a research assistant on campus and my schedule is completely off, so i've been going more by feel lately.)

Squats: 3 warm up , 5 working; 12 x 215, 10 x 265, 8 x 305, 6 x 325 , 4 x 325

-last week I only got 325 for 4 reps (assisted on the last one), my strength has been consistently improving lately.

Leg Press: 10 x 450, 8 x 540, 6 x 630, 6 x 630

Super Set x 4:
    -Leg Extension- 15 x 105
    -Leg Curl- 15 x 105

The last superset is killer, I need a spotter to help bang out the last reps typically. This Saturday I didnt include calves with my legs since they were still relatively sore and I was already beat. Anyway, I just popped 4 RPM. Gonna go lift soon@!!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Quick update:

Did calves/back/rear delts yesterday-
    12 total working sets for calves: numerous weight & rep ranges w/ 25 sec static hold on last rep.

* calves felt absolutely fried upon stepping out of bed this morning, this was my first week to imcorporate static holds and my calves really felt it. They are responding well to the wide mix im throwing at them.

Strong back workout! So far each dose of RPM has been treating me slightly different, i've only tried 3 or 4 caps so far but I have enjoyed the effects everytime. For me the effects are a slightly euphoric energy surge, not too intense or jittery, but extremely focused and motivated...sometimes with a "tunnel vision" effect. So far I have not taken RPM in conjunction with any other supp. I really want to get a feel for the RPM individually. I have also noticed a slight libido boost within the first hour or so from ingestion. I imagine this effect may be a bit stronger for older males, but I definitely feel it. This is only Day 4, but I seem to be dropping a bit of water weight as my abs are already more visible from Saturday's pictures.

Diet has been great lately, with the exception of last night. Two of my roomates got back in from out of town last night. So we grilled a ton of fajitas out by the pool and I had about four beers and a few shots (hadn't touched alchohol in about a month). Needless to say, this was my major cheat meal for the week, but I had to enjoy the Holiday. More to come!
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Are you bulking here?
    I'd LOVE to see what this can do when someone is bulking..
    (That's what Im waiting to see logged before I buy some... see what effects the SARM can provide)
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Yezzur...bulking. Most of my excess calories are from protein and im eating very clean...the only high GI carbs are taken in around my workout. Oats have become my best friend.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.63%

Quick update:

Did calves/back/rear delts yesterday-
    12 total working sets for calves: numerous weight & rep ranges w/ 25 sec static hold on last rep.

* calves felt absolutely fried upon stepping out of bed this morning, this was my first week to imcorporate static holds and my calves really felt it. They are responding well to the wide mix im throwing at them.

Strong back workout! So far each dose of RPM has been treating me slightly different, i've only tried 3 or 4 caps so far but I have enjoyed the effects everytime. For me the effects are a slightly euphoric energy surge, not too intense or jittery, but extremely focused and motivated...sometimes with a "tunnel vision" effect. So far I have not taken RPM in conjunction with any other supp. I really want to get a feel for the RPM individually. I have also noticed a slight libido boost within the first hour or so from ingestion. I imagine this effect may be a bit stronger for older males, but I definitely feel it. This is only Day 4, but I seem to be dropping a bit of water weight as my abs are already more visible from Saturday's pictures.

Diet has been great lately, with the exception of last night. Two of my roomates got back in from out of town last night. So we grilled a ton of fajitas out by the pool and I had about four beers and a few shots (hadn't touched alchohol in about a month). Needless to say, this was my major cheat meal for the week, but I had to enjoy the Holiday. More to come!
    The hardening effects of RPM will become more and more pronounced with time, as well as the libido-enhancing effects

Good log so far!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Yezzur...bulking. Most of my excess calories are from protein and im eating very clean...the only high GI carbs are taken in around my workout. Oats have become my best friend.
    Anyone ever tell you you look like Al Roker?

Keep up the good work...the positive effects of RPM will continue to improve with time. I personally find it beneficial to cycle doses - I start the week w/ 4 and work up to 6, taking weekends off and then starting back with 4 on Monday. This works extremelky well for me...for what it's worth.

:squat:
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

I really felt I needed to report this ASAP...

Wow!

I would say today is the first day I really felt and utterly enjoyed RPM. So, I got out of class at 11:20. I popped 4 as I left the Psyc building. It takes me about 10-15 min to make it from there to my house. I got home and was talking with one of my roomates when I realized I was talking really fast...so I hurried up and slammed a sandwich and headed to the gym. I absolutely tore apart my abs and did not want to quit...I was really liking the burn. Then my chest workout rocked as well. But the best part is... I step out of the shower and the girl im dating is watching tv and brought food! Now, not to be too detailed here: but the icariin extract definitely gives a tremendous boost. Firmness (she commented on this) , stamina, and the overall drive to just get after it are all knocked up a notch. I suppose this must be one of the cumulative effects of RPM, very solid product thus far. Im sorry that im not providing my complete diet and exercise breakdown here, but I wanted to comment more on the product itself. I suppose the pictures will speak for themselves, as I am not a competitive athlete and I am not striving for any specific numbers, but will provide this info where relevant.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Day 8

Well, Im just sitting here at work...I had to be here at 7AM. Two RPM and 3 Clear Edge really, really helped this morning. I've been called to work random shifts many times this week, which is good because I need more money to donate to Nutraplanet. I also landed the research position I applied for and I have been on campus getting oriented with the work I will be doing. Luckily I got a few solid workouts in at the begining of the week, but Im currently completely recovered and ready to get back in the gym. For this coming week, I plan on bumping up my calories heavily and really trying to tear it up hard, possibly two leg workouts this week? :squat:
    My overall calories have been relatively stable for a long time and my diet has had very few changes...so I think a little nutritional shock is in order.

On RPM: Effects are still wonderfull, however I'm thinking of throwing in some Reset AD as I have only taken sporatic breaks from stims over the last year. Hardening effects are really setting in, which was especially nice since I spent a few hours by the pool yesterday. Sex drive is definitely at a high point and I have noticed a a bit more "new recruits" to the batallion. Still liking the RPM...more to come.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome log so far! The sample of RPM I tried blew my mind.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Quick photo update...RPM truly has some fantastic hardening effects, I believe I have lost some fat as well. So far it seems like an awesome recomp supp.

A lousy back shot...I know.

13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Took 4 this morning on an empty stomach...

cleaned the entire house.
    Workout this evening.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

hahahahhaha i too cycle and chill on the weekends

( sometimes)
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.63%

Quick photo update...RPM truly has some fantastic hardening effects, I believe I have lost some fat as well. So far it seems like an awesome recomp supp.

A lousy back shot...I know.

Yup- RPM def. kicks ass in the hardening category!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

nice work. you got me psyched to try rpm. Im in Human factors. what type of psych are you in?
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Im studying I/O psych. This summer I am enrolled in developmental and personnel. The study im going to be assisting in just got IBE approval, should get rolling next week...Im pretty excited.

Also:
    Got payed. Placed another small NP order today: Bulk Tyrosine and Alcar, Reset Ad, Paravol. Im excited to add the powders to RPM. I am not sure when I will run the last two, but the PAL code and some Nutra bucks kept this from devouring my paycheck.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Im studying I/O psych. This summer I am enrolled in developmental and personnel. The study im going to be assisting in just got IBE approval, should get rolling next week...Im pretty excited.

Also:
    Got payed. Placed another small NP order today: Bulk Tyrosine and Alcar, Reset Ad, Paravol. Im excited to add the powders to RPM. I am not sure when I will run the last two, but the PAL code and some Nutra bucks kept this from devouring my paycheck.
    Reset and Paravol do wonders as well of the others. Im just a true follower of Palo Alto labs. You should order a sample of aspire and stack it with paravol. Psych is sucha fun profession.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Reset and Paravol do wonders as well of the others. Im just a true follower of Palo Alto labs. You should order a sample of aspire and stack it with paravol. Psych is sucha fun profession.
    I am anxiously awaiting my aspire sample to arrive. So far it seems like all of PAL's products are pretty solid, I especially liked my sample of incarnate. So are you still doing your undergrad like me or are you further along?
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

I am anxiously awaiting my aspire sample to arrive. So far it seems like all of PAL's products are pretty solid, I especially liked my sample of incarnate. So are you still doing your undergrad like me or are you further along?
    i already graduated. I run 2 companys with my grandpa and dad. 1. We investigate car accidents. and 2. we run experiments for the navy. Human factors for both companys.
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.31%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    i already graduated. I run 2 companys with my grandpa and dad. 1. We investigate car accidents. and 2. we run experiments for the navy. Human factors for both companys.
    It sounds like you do some really interesting work. Did either your dad or grandfather study psyc also?
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

It sounds like you do some really interesting work. Did either your dad or grandfather study psyc also?
    They both have ph.d's in different kinds of psyc. Human factors being one of the them. My gpah also ia a college professor and teaches human factors and my dad is also a part time teacher teaching some time of motivational class having to do with psyc. But yeah psyc has been a big part of my life. I grew up learning it from a very young age. Def a profession that you wont get bored with. Keep up the good work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. Unsponsored MassFX/RPM Log
    By SureShot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:52 AM
  4. San Quinn's DRIVE + RPM log....NWS